My Sister's Keeper Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is my... associate, Rebecca," Kaitlyn said.

"Oh, don't be so modest, babe," Rebecca pulled her into a one-armed hug. "We're engaged after all."

Kaitlyn's face paled as she saw the shock on Sasha's face. While she could tell Sasha was relieved, she also knew of the conflict arising within her, particularly concerning where she now stood with her new mistress. Kaitlyn knew she hadn't mentioned this to Rebecca, but trying to explain that she could also be romantically attracted to her sister was a bit hard after dropping a bomb like that. She only hoped she could salvage it before she got her sister hurt in more ways than one.

Kaitlyn, reacting quickly, pulled Sasha into a hug, which seemed to prevent a big reaction. She looked at Sasha and held her.

"Sasha," Kaitlyn said. "I promise you that I meant every word I said to you... how about we just go home and I'll teach you something? Is that okay?"

"Y-Yes... mistress," Sasha said with a quick nod. Kaitlyn looked at Rebecca with a "we're having a little chat later" sort of look and led Sasha out of the gym.

Rebecca, knowing talking wouldn't work right then, sent a text saying "I'm sorry... I didn't know she was that new to it.". She received a reply that said "it's fine. But, I know what you're thinking and it's going to be up to her. But, we're also waiting until she's recovered to let her make a decision."

The two sisters said nothing on the drive home, neither really knowing the correct thing to say in this circumstance.

Once they arrived home, Kaitlyn walked in, Sasha following around, still trying to understand what she was feeling.

"Strip down," Kaitlyn said gently. "I'll prepare your first lesson. We're going to do it in my room, so meet me there."

Sasha nodded, doing so, not saying a word. After she stripped, she walked up to Kaitlyn's room. Kaitlyn was completely nude, holding several roles of tape of some kind.

"What's that, mistress?" Sasha asked.

"It's called 'bondage tape'," Kaitlyn said. "It only sticks to itself, so it won't pull any unnecessary hairs or skin."

Sasha was now curious about this. The porn she'd watched hadn't shown her this.

"But, I will make one extra rule," Kaitlyn said. "No more porn."

"Yes, mistress," Sasha quietly said, knowing that Kaitlyn probably wasn't trying to hog her to herself. "But, can I ask why?"

"Because it's all fake and it will teach you nothing," Kaitlyn said. "I don't want you to think it's like that. It's completely different, understand?"

Sasha nodded, walking forward, having kept her collar on.

"Put your hands behind your back," Kaitlyn instructed in a soft voice. Sasha did so, Kaitlyn pulling them so they crossed once, taping them together. Sasha's breath hitched a little at the feeling. She then taped Sasha's ankles and knees together, wrapping the tape above and below Sasha's breasts as well. Sasha moaned slightly, loving the feeling of being restrained by the tape.

She then carried her submissive over to her bed gently laying her down and climbing next to her.

"Your first lesson is about remaining in bondage," Kaitlyn said. "I know you're probably curious about sleeping in it and I figured it would be a nice first lesson since it's pretty harmless if done properly and you'd like the feel of it.

"I... I do," Sasha said, feeling Kaitlyn's arms wrap around her.

"Sasha, listen," Kaitlyn said. "You need to talk to me about what's bothering you. I want to help you and I know what you saw upset you."

"I... I don't know what I feel, mistress," Sasha said. "I felt... jealousy almost. And... heartbreak."

"I see," Kaitlyn said. "Well you're still recovering from our... incident. Until you do, which should last only a week, you will want my gentle touch more. But, I'm sure you have other questions."

Sasha nodded, taking a deep breath.

"How did you meet Rebecca?" She asked.

"She was my fellow submissive under my mistress." Kaitlyn said. "I formed a beautiful friendship with her."

"I... I don't believe that," Sasha said, looking away from Kaitlyn's face. "Not with earlier."

"I... I am engaged to her, yes," Kaitlyn said with a shrug. "But, that doesn't mean my feelings for you are any less. This is a signifier of our bond to each other."

"But, why didn't you tell me?" Sasha asked.

"I didn't think we'd meet her just yet," Kaitlyn sighed, beginning to stroke and run her fingers through Sasha's hair, which seemed to comfort her. "I will tell you anything you want to know. I know you're confused and... and, I understand if you don't want to be my submissive anymore over this..."

"No, no," Sasha said, much firmer than she'd expected. "I love having you as my mistress. Even though it hasn't been for very long, you've... you've not gotten mad at me. I... I can talk to you about this and you'll even do it with me. This... this all started as a revenge scheme to get back at you for some reason I'd forgotten, but now, I realize that... that I love you."

"I-In what sense?" Kaitlyn asked, hoping that it wasn't the answer she was expecting.

"As a dear friend..." Sasha said, looking at her with a strange look. "As... as my sister."

Kaitlyn blinked back shock and tears at the statement. Even though Sasha had said that she wanted to do this with her, she had thought she still didn't see her as her sister. It made her so excited on the inside. She pulled Sasha's bound body close, kissing her forehead.

"I'm so glad to hear that," She said. "And... if you're wondering, yes, I would take you as a lover despite being engaged and I wouldn't be cheating. Remember what my job is. But, I know you're not interested in me that way."

"I can also see you as my mistress," Sasha said, looking at her with hope. "I don't want to stop this. Please... I need this."

"And, I will give it to you," Kaitlyn said. "I promise."

"With no secrets?" Sasha asked.

"Right," Kaitlyn said. "So... about the other day—"

"If you're gonna apologize, save it," Sasha said. "I know you're sorry."

"I was going to ask if, aside from the rape, you felt like being a submissive was interesting once you'd felt it." Kaitlyn said.

"I was actually curious about it from the moment you confronted me," Sasha said, her cheeks warming up at the admission. She didn't know why she was like this; why had Kaitlyn's actions made her so... like this? She was acting like a schoolgirl with a crush she knew she didn't have. Maybe it was the feeling of being at Kaitlyn's mercy? Of course, being bound by her was quite arousing to say the least.

"I could sort of tell that," Kaitlyn said. "But, don't worry. Doing something like that isn't new."

"What do you mean?" Sasha asked.

"I was taught by my mistress that every client that is being trained as a dominant should be forced to endure a session without consent," Kaitlyn said. "Something that will let them know why it's important in any relationship."

"You sound like you have a lot of respect for your mistress," Sasha said. "You've not talked about her."

"I do," Kaitlyn said with a sad smile. "She did for me what I'm trying to do for you: help you express your desires and fetishes while being safe. And, I was introduced to her by Rebecca, who was her daughter."

"Sounds like incest isn't as uncommon as you'd think," Sasha joked, which made Kaitlyn laugh, especially considering it meant she wasn't so crestfallen anymore..

"She had no feelings for Rebecca," Kaitlyn said. "But, like me, she wanted Rebecca to be safe when she discovered she was into such things."

"Why do I get the feeling that this story isn't as happy as it started?" Sasha asked as Kaitlyn paused with hesitation.

"She... she had a heart attack," Kaitlyn said as her eyes visibly watered. "Out of nowhere, a perfectly healthy woman in her upper forties had a heart attack. She didn't live long enough for the ambulance to get her to the hospital."

"Oh..." Sasha said, stunned. "I'm... I'm sorry."

"Before she died, she said that Rebecca and I were fully trained and certified in our positions," Kaitlyn said with a sad sigh. "Of course, we were both heartbroken at her death. She... she was like a mother to me. Didn't get angry... didn't yell... didn't say she hated me if I disagreed..."

"Do you... have issues with our mom?" Sasha asked. She knew she had her own issues with their mother. She loved her, yes, but... she could never tell her about this... or about her preferences in gender.

"That's another story altogether," Kaitlyn said. "But, it was kind of amusing to see the looks on people's faces when two nineteen year olds in catsuits answered the door for the paramedics."

"I'll bet," Sasha said, trying to see the positivity in the statement.

"Yeah," Kaitlyn said. "She left us her tools and her business as an inheritance and we continue to run it to this day. She also left us her home, but neither Rebecca nor I could live there."

"Why not?" Sasha asked.

"She set up a certain condition that had to be met first," Kaitlyn chuckled. "I won't tell you what it is, but it was certainly an example of her being her mischievous, cheeky self."

"I was wondering about that..." Sasha said. "Why live here?"

"I would rather not have lived here," Kaitlyn said, sighing as she continued to stroke her bound submissive. "This house... doesn't hold too many fond memories. But, you are the only good thing I remember."

"What about mom?" Sasha asked.

"Do you remember that time I was "at boarding school"?" Kaitlyn asked her sister with a somber tone.

"Yeah..." Sasha said.

"I was kicked out of the house because it was discovered that not only was I a lesbian, I was into 'such perverted things'." Kaitlyn said. "Ironically, it was Rebecca that I was doing them with in the first place. After that, she invited me to stay at her home with her mother."

"You two were fooling around and playing with toys?" Sasha asked.

"...Something like that," Kaitlyn sighed. "I was more scared for Rebecca than for myself. But, I was finally given the chance to move back in by dad last year, so I took it... I was a bit homesick and I wanted to be here."

"I... I hope mom doesn't find out about us or the fact you're engaged," Sasha said. "I... I already had to hide my interest in girls before... and... now I'm in this relationship with you and..."

"Right," Kaitlyn said, not wanting her to worry herself. "Which brings me to another point. Since Rebecca and I are engaged... well, this could mean you would see her more often. So, she and I talked about it briefly... and, well... she wouldn't mind for us to sort of make you our submissive for both of us."

"Wh-What?" Sasha asked.

"I'm simply telling you so you can think about it," Kaitlyn said. "The time to make the decision isn't right around the corner, so you have plenty of time to think about it."

"I-I'll do that, mistress," Sasha nodded. "I'll think on it."

"Good," Kaitlyn smiled. "Also, when you're trained a bit more, Rebecca and I are quite mischievous with each other. We love to sneak attack and bind each other. You're welcome to join in on those when you're better equipped for it. And, if you prove yourself by surprising me, it will show your learning speed."

"Thank you, mistress," Sasha said, snuggling up to Kaitlyn.

"You're welcome," Kaitlyn said. "On that note, I believe it is time for us to go to bed. I think you'll like sleeping in bondage."

Sasha nodded with a slight blush as Kaitlyn reached over and pulled the covers over them, turning out the light by her bed and leaving them in the comfort of darkness. Sasha felt much better in the arms of her mistress and Kaitlyn felt glad that she was holding one of the two most important people to her close with the possibility of being able to hold both at once soon.

12