Slave Management 101-4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adopting James exaggerated style Gloria replied "Well, excuse me! I didn't mean to insult you!" The two of them grinned at each other and began to laugh.

Recognizing her thick New York accent, James grinned said, "I forgive you, I'm sure a Bostonian can't tell the difference between a Georgian and an Alabamian"

That brought another burst of laughter from them both. Dave and Gloria's husband had quit talking and were watching James and Gloria sparing with big grins of their own.

In his own thick Bronx accent, Gloria's husband looked at James and said "I see you've met my Gloria, I'm her husband, Michael. Nice to meet ya."

James stood to shake his hand, "I'm James, the pleasure is mine". As the two men took each others hand, the hostess arrived to announce that Michael and Gloria's table was ready.

Gloria looked from Emily, to Yuki, and then James and Dave, "Would you guys like to have lunch with Michael and me? I'm sure they can find us a table."

The hostess looked on as James looked at Dave and indicated he was fine with the idea. Catching James silent message, Dave replied "Yeah, why not."

Micheal looked at the hostess, "Can you make that happen for us?"

"Yes sir, I can do that, but it'll take a few more minutes to prepare a table for four." Slaves weren't counted as part of the dinner party since they wouldn't need chairs. Slaves were expected to kneel on the floor by their masters and stay out of the way.

Micheal smiled, "That'll be fine, we can wait."

The four of them sat back down to await preparation of their table. The slaves hadn't been told to rise, so they were still kneeling as they'd been before.

Ever since Gloria'd scolded Yuki, the two naked slaves had been glancing at each other and trying not to giggle. With the exception of the exposed breasts and their openly displayed, bald, moist girl parts, it reminded James of two kids trying to be quiet and stay out of trouble during a long church service.

Both James and Gloria were watching their slaves like two parents on a play date and said nothing to either of them. James could see Emily visibly relax as she interacted with the older, experienced Yuki and he thought it a good thing. Gloria seemed to instinctively understand the dynamic between James and Emily and Yuki. So Gloria mimicked James' watchful but indulgent attitude.

James knew nothing escaped Dave's notice, and he worried that Dave thought he was being to lenient with Emily. Perhaps he was being to soft with Emily, but he was ready to stand by and defend his actions. Emily had obviously been quite frightened when they entered the restaurant. Yuki'd risked her masters displeasure to reassure the inexperienced, young slave. It wouldn't do for James to express it, but he was grateful for Yuki.

CHAPTER 7

Another ten minutes or so of spirited conversation ensued before the hostess returned to lead the group back to their table. Almost simultaneously James and Michael rose and gave the heel command. Emily and Yuki stood in unison and positioned themselves properly at their master's sides, then followed along as they were led to a table.

The hostess led the group through the restaurant. It looked to James like the building was divided into a slave side and a no-slave side, which is common. Obviously they were seated on the slave side. Most of the tables had at least one slave kneeling beside their master. They were eating assorted meals from bowls set on the floor using only their fingers. A few were picking at slave kibble, but most were eating salads topped with chicken or something similar.

Most of the slaves were female, but a few were male. All of them James could see appeared to be reasonably healthy and fit. Their faces and postures identified everything from attentiveness, to curiosity, to boredom. A couple of them appeared defiant and a couple of others showed humiliation or fear.

James was happy to see none of the slaves were being treated poorly. He knew this was one of the emotions that many saw in him and equated to weakness. Perhaps it was, but James was angered at the sight of a mistreated dog, why shouldn't he feel empathy for a mistreated person, regardless of their legal status.

The hostess arrived at an open table and indicated the group should be seated. The table was rectangular and big enough to seat 6 or 8 people. The chairs were arranged so that there was enough space for a slave to kneel to the left of each chair.

Yuki pulled Gloria's chair out from under the table, waited for Gloria to position herself in front of the chair, then slid it up under Gloria as she sat down. Yuki then elegantly stepped to Gloria's left and knelt with perfect posture. James and Emily both watched the well practiced dance intently, impressed by the effortless grace with which it had been performed.

Next, Dave sat down at the left end of the table backing onto what would be a natural walkway. James led Emily to the protected side and sat across from Dave as Emily knelt quietly between James and Gloria. The last to take a chair, Michael sat to Dave's right across from Gloria.

The hostess left menus for everyone, explained that the server would be around shortly to take their drink orders, turned and went back the way she had come. Before the conversation could get back on track the server arrived to find out what everyone was drinking.

Dave'd been right in thinking they might get some envious stares when James led Emily through the restaurant. Every man they walked by openly stared at the two naked slaves with no attempt to hide their lust. The server was no different. He was a slender, wiry, young man, a bit older than James, probably close to graduating college. He wore long brown hair in a ponytail that fell just below his shirt collar.

Like the rest of the men in the restaurant, the waiter stared unabashedly at the two nude slaves. Emily dropped her gaze to the floor and blushed furiously. Yuki, obviously accustomed to this kind of attention, arched her back, proudly presenting her small breasts for the server's appreciation.

His attention was drawn back to the table by Gloria, "Don't worry sweetie, we'll order for the pretty, naked girls."

The server didn't miss a beat, "I am so sorry ma'am, I was just thinking how cruel it was too make these two poor slaves walk around in the company of such a beautiful woman" He smiled broadly.

"I thought that's what you were you were doing. Now, I'll have a strawberry daiquiri." Gloria smiled, a twinkle in her eye.

Micheal and Dave ordered tea since they were driving. James enjoyed a beer from time to time but he drank stouts or porters. Knowing from experience that Tamale's would have neither, and was not really in the mood for a beer anyway, he ordered a tea as well.

Gloria looked around the table disappointed, then looked at the server, "It's no fun to drink alone, so I guess I'll have tea too." She then proceeded to pout until the waiter was out of sight.

The four of them began to talk about Michael and Gloria's retirement to Florida. They'd both been elementary school teachers in New York. They met in the school where they both worked. Gloria was teaching 5th and 6th graders while Micheal taught 2nd and 3rd graders. Other than odd jobs during their school years, teaching at the elementary school was the only job either of them ever held.

The server returned with their drinks, placed them on the table, then placed a large soup bowl of water on the floor next to each of the slaves. He then stood and asked if everyone was ready to order. They were.

Now turning her attentions to the waiter, Gloria ordered a chicken dish of some kind for herself and a garden salad topped with tuna from the slave menu for Yuki. Next Micheal ordered, followed by Dave. The last one, James ordered himself a Cajun pasta dish with shrimp. The slave menu was quite limited, and the few choices were pretty bland. Restaurants wouldn't serve slaves food from the regular menu, so following Gloria's lead, James ordered a garden salad, but had it topped with chicken, probably boiled, for Emily.

James watched Emily holding the water bowl with both hands and drinking deeply from it like a large coffee cup. She had nothing to drink since before they landed and was obviously thirsty, especially after the ride in the pick-up bed. Many slave owners made their slaves get on all fours to eat and drink directly from the bowl like an animal. James thought that practice was needlessly humiliating unless it was required as punishment.

Quickly James scanned the room and saw none of the other slaves in the room on all fours. Those that were actively eating or drinking were all kneeling and using their hands to lift the bowls like Emily or eating with their fingers. Again, James felt relieved.

James noticed that Gloria had been watching Emily from time to time with a thoughtful look. Emily was constantly scanning the room a bit nervously when she wasn't trying to see what Yuki was doing. James rested his hand lightly on Emily's hair to let her know he was there and was looking out for her. Emily smiled up at him gratefully and went back to watching the other slaves around her.

When James removed his hand to reach for his tea, he saw that Gloria'd been watching the interaction. She showed him in an understanding smile and then looked over at Yuki, "Yuki, get up and help me out of this chair."

Conversation at the table stopped as the three men watched Yuki rise. Just as gracefully as she had when her mistress was seated, Yuki slid Gloria's chair back so she could stand.

"Yuki, Move everything to the end of the table where you were, then you can kneel where my chair is now, next to Emily."

"Yes Mistress" Yuki quickly moved Gloria's chair, drink, silverware, napkin, and place setting as she'd been instructed. Without a word, Gloria stood in front of her chair and Yuki helped Gloria take her seat. Then she knelt beside Emily. The two slaves looked at each other with their biggest, sweetest smiles.

"There," Gloria said, "that's much better." She looked down at the two slaves, then up at the three men daring them to say anything. James just smiled at Gloria in appreciation. Their conversation resumed as if nothing happened.

The server brought out the food for the table shortly thereafter. A few minutes later a bus boy brought out the salads for Emily and Yuki. James watched as the busboy set the bowls down within reach of the slaves and left. James saw that Emily and Yuki's thighs were now pushed up against each other almost to the hips. Emily appeared completely relaxed and was maybe even enjoying herself.

James looked up smiling and saw that Gloria was watching them as well. She caught James' eyes, grinned hugely, and gave him another exaggerated wink that seemed to say, "See, it worked!"

Not long after James began eating he heard a barely stifled giggle come from his left. James and Gloria both looked down to see Emily, grinning broadly, put a bit of chicken in Yuki's mouth. Emily had what appeared to be a bit of tuna on her bare breast. James cleared his throat. Both slaves froze then slowly looked in his direction. James was doing his best to look annoyed, but was failing, they were so damned cute together. When Emily and Yuki saw James looking down at them they both put on their deer in the headlights look.

Gloria let out a little cough and the slaves both snapped their heads towards Gloria to see her looking annoyed. Much more successfully than James' attempt. Emily looked back at James, and in her most contrite little girl voice asked, "Forgive me My Lord?". Meanwhile Yuki seductively asked Gloria, "Please forgive your most miserable slave for her unacceptable behavior Mistress." James smile finally defeated his facial musculature to show just a little of itself in one corner of his mouth. It wasn't much, but Emily recognized it, tilted her head downward allowing her hair to partially obscure her eyes as she smiled innocently up at him.

James and Gloria looked at each other, then looked back at their plates only to see Michael and Dave about to burst in an attempt to hold in their laughter so the slaves wouldn't hear. Gloria was pretty subtle with the middle finger she showed both men. This got them going even harder. Micheal retreated to the men's room. Dave just put his hand over his mouth and studied his food intently, still shaking occasionally from his stifled laughter. Gloria and James, grinning broadly, went back to enjoying their meals.

*******************************************

Over the course of the meal Gloria and Micheal learned all about James' trip to Miami. The four of them spent about two hours in the restaurant by the time Dave announced that he had to get James and Emily back to his facility so they could settle in. The four of them exchanged contact information and agreed to meet again. Dave invited them out to sit in on a training for a day or two. Dave really thought Yuki needed little, if any, training. However, retirees were always looking for something interesting to do.

When James led Emily into the restaurant earlier, she'd done her best to hide behind James and make herself as small as possible. But sitting there next to Yuki for almost two hours really had a positive effect on Emily. She had a completely different attitude now. James was looking forward to seeing how Emily would handle the walk back to the truck still in nothing but her collar and flip flops with all those diners watching through predatory eyes. He'd have to make sure Emily removed any tell tale bits of tuna from her lovely firm breasts first.

Emily's leash had been clipped to a d-ring attached to the bottom of the table through the meal. James unclipped it and stood. He looked down at Emily seeing the offending piece of tuna was gone, probably cleaned off her breast by Yuki.

"Stand up and face me Emily"

"Yes My Lord" Emily stood immediately and confidently, seemingly oblivious to her nudity.

As James looked her over he saw her nipples come to attention and he thought he could smell just a hint of her scent. She must be somewhat more relaxed if she was getting hot just from James' quick inspection.

She looked clean. "Turn and let me see your back"

Emily spun gracefully on her toes and bent slightly forward at the waist unbidden. She was teasing him, but James acted like he didn't notice.

"Face me" She did so.

"Dave, does this place have slave facilities?"

Gloria answered before Dave could, "Yes, back there" she pointed. "They keep them very clean so you don't have to worry"

James asked "Emily do you need to use the facilities."

Emily drank two large bowls of water during the two hour meal and she said, "Oh yes My Lord, please. Thank you for your thoughtfulness."

Michael was holding Yuki's leash now. James looked at Micheal questioningly. Michael looked at Yuki and said "How about it Yuki?"

"Yes Master, your miserable slave is so grateful. You are too kind my Master."

"I can take them both if you like" offered James.

"You don't mind?"

"No, why would I mind leading two hot naked slaves through a building full of envious men" Both slaves beamed at his compliment.

Michael grinned and handed Yukis leash to James. "Okay, we'll meet you outside. Yuki, hurry up. Don't keep this man waiting.

"Yes My Master"

James walked towards the back where Gloria indicated. Yuki squared her shoulders, held them back displaying her small breasts capped by small dark brown areolas and fell in behind James following along next to Emily. Yuki apparently welcomed the attention of the other diners as she strutted confident and nude across the room. Just the right amount of swing in her ass.

There was a mirrored wall they were walking towards so James could watch the slaves following him. The change in Emily was huge. She was doing her best to emulate Yuki, but James could see Emily was still somewhat nervous and uncomfortable as she walked nude across the restaurant. Every man in the place was following the three of them with their eyes. Yuki seemed to glow with confidence. She liked the attention of all those unknown men lusting after her. Emily appeared to be learning quickly from Yuki.

James had to be in the facilities with the slaves as they took care of their business. Another new experience for he and Emily. For some reason James was embarrassed. Yuki acted as though it was a daily occurrence, perhaps it was for her. Emily probably wouldn't have been able to go in front of James if her bladder hadn't been so full.

As they left the restroom and headed for the front door, Yuki continued her runway strut and Emily seemed to get more brazen with every step she took. James was proud of her and it put just a little swagger in his own step. It was also starting to put some blood in his cock. James thought he was done for the day after Emily drained him in the jet, but he was feeling like he could go another round or two. His smile grew as he walked.

James exited the restaurant followed by the two beautifully naked slaves. He spotted the truck quickly. Dave, Michael, and Gloria were leaning on the truck bed, They appeared to be inspecting the seating system, Michael quite interested.

James led the two slaves towards the truck. There were two young men walking towards the restaurant door but they changed direction to a course that would intercept James' path to the truck. James watched the men warily, but didn't change course, his pride wouldn't let him. He continued on towards the truck with the slaves in tow.

As the men came closer, they adjusted their track to be parallel to James and the slaves but heading in the opposite direction. They would pass to James' left like two cars traveling in opposite directions on the highway.

The men seemed to be focused on their conversation and paid little attention to James and his charges, which was strange in and of itself. Every other man that'd seen either of the slave women stared openly.

James acknowledged the strangers with a nod, the man closest to him returned the nod as they passed. Immediately after the men were out of his line of sight he heard Emily squeal in surprise and pain. James stopped and spun around to see Emily clutching at her left breast as though it hurt. James surmised that she had been pinched by one of the passing men. That made him angry. James dropped the leashes, reversed his path and started in behind the two men who were now laughing to each other.

James called out, "Hey, keep your hands to yourself!" The two men stopped and turned to face him, about eight feet away.

The jackass who had passed closest to him replied, "Fuck you man, they're slaves, they can't say 'no'."

"You're right, they are slaves, my slaves. I didn't give you permission to touch my slaves, so keep your fucking hands off my property!" James was getting more agitated by Jackass's attitude.

Jackass's companion was chuckling and egging Jackass on, but otherwise was standing clear. Jackass'd closed the distance between them and was now in striking range of James. James watched the man's body language closely and prepared to counter any move Jackass might make.

"Listen, you little bitch, I'll do whatever the fuck I feel like, and if I want to grab a slaves tit, I will. There's nothing you can do to stop me."

James now moved beyond agitated into anger. He was letting his pride override his common sense, and he knew it. But James no longer cared, this jackass needed to learn some manners, and James was just the guy to teach him.

"That's where you're wrong, so why don't you turn around and move along with your buddy so I don't have to hurt you."

"You think you can hurt me, do you? We'll just see about that you little bitch!" With that Jackass launched a roundhouse punch with his right fist directly at James' head.