Slave Management 101-4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James expected Jackass to attack and was prepared. Years of MMA training took over as James instinctively leaned back out of reach. James' right hand came up to grab Jackass by his right wrist just his fist got closest to James' head and all but stopped the swing. James then spun slightly to his left and popped the back of Jackass' elbow with his open left palm. James and Jackass both heard one of the three bones comprising Jackass' elbow break.

James released the man's wrist and stepped back, but remained prepared for another attack. With a grimace, jackass clutched his right elbow with his left hand holding it close to his body. To his credit, Jackass didn't cry out, he just grunted.

It looked to James like Jackass was no longer interested in continuing the confrontation so he focused his attention on the friend. The friend was moving to help jackass and seemed to have no interest in James. Probably because both Dave and Michael trotted up behind James at that moment.

Jackass stared at James with pure hatred, "Mother fucker, you fucking broke my arm, you'll pay for this! I'm calling the cops and your bitch ass is going to jail!"

Dave replied in a calm voice, "Go ahead, call the cops, there's four people here who saw you throw the first punch. No doubt all the security cameras on the building and in the parking lot will corroborate that. If anybody gets hauled off by the cops, it'll be you."

Dave continued, "Now I suggest you go get that arm taken care of. The longer you wait, the more it'll hurt when they set it."

Jackass shouted, "Fuck you old man!" Then he and his friend turned and walked away from the group.

Dave asked James, "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, he didn't hit me. Look Dave, I know I should have just let that go, but that kind of shit is unacceptable as far as I'm concerned. I didn't even expect the guy to apologize, I just wanted him to acknowledge he heard me. I wasn't looking for a fight."

"You did fine son, you have the right to protect your property. In the eyes of the law a slave is property just like a truck, or a boat. It's illegal for someone to damage your property, or use it without consent. Now, you might have a tough time proving a pinched nipple is property damage, but the way I see it, you were well within your rights."

Micheal chimed in as they turned and walked toward the truck, "He's right, I'd have done the same for Yuki."

James felt much better. He believed he had done the right thing, and his teacher agreed James acted with integrity. That went a long way in James' mind.

Gloria had followed right behind Michael and collected the slaves who were just standing there. The two of them had been unable to decide if they were to remain with James, or flee to the protection of Dave and Michael by the truck. Gloria gathered up the two leashes and led them back to the truck while the men were still occupied.

Both slaves now knelt next to Gloria closely watching the three men return to the truck. Emily was clearly relieved, as was Yuki. However Yuki's maturity allowed her to be more subtle in her outward show of pleasure at her master's safe return.

When the three men arrived at the truck, Gloria threw her arms around Micheal's neck in an overly dramatic fashion, "My knight in shining armor returns from the battle where he rescued two beautiful damsel's in distress! However can I thank you kind sir!"

"Don't worry, I'll think of something." Michael lowered his lips to Gloria's and kissed her hard. Gloria then slipped under Micheal's arm and pulled it around her. She looked up at her husband with a sincere smile, "Thank you for that. Love you, babe!"

"Just doing my job. Love you too sweetheart."

Dave looked at James and instructed, "Let's get Emily in the truck and secured."

James looked down at Emily, "You heard the man."

"Yes, My Lord."

Emily rose and climbed over the tailgate, then the rearward row of seats, and resumed her place in the center against the back of the cab. This time she buckled herself in quickly.

Dave looked at Michael, "You see what I was talking about?" referring to the conversation that had been in progress earlier.

"Once Emily's buckled in, the buckle is electromagnetically locked and can't be opened until I release it with my key fob." To demonstrate, Dave released the lock with the click of a button on his key fob. The buckle fell open, but Emily remained seated. "Emily, buckle yourself back up, and then try to force the buckle open."

Emily did as she was told and tugged forcefully at the buckle which remained in place. Dave said, "No Emily, I want you to try really hard to get out of the harness, imagine there's a rat back there with you." Everyone laughed, even Emily couldn't suppress a chuckle.

Emily was quite strong and her defined musculature showed it. Barbara got the staff out of bed at 4:00 a.m. six days a week and put them all through a rigorous work out in the center section of the open dorm. The staff spent an hour performing calisthenics, yoga, and body weight exercises. Afterwards, Barbara takes them all on a 2 - 5 mile run, depending on the overall fitness level of the group. Jane sets the pace and leads the staff around the 1 mile oval horse training track while Barbara follows along behind to "encourage" stragglers. The estate staff is a very fit group of slaves.

Emily looked at James to get his approval. Struggling against restraints wasn't tolerated. James gave a brief nod assuring her it was okay. Emily began to pull at the buckle much more forcefully than she had earlier, the muscles in her arms, neck, abdomen and legs all standing out in stark definition. Emily tried everything she could think of, and a few things Dave suggested, all to no avail. When Dave told her to stop struggling, Emily was red from exertion, breathing hard and sweating in the hot Florida sun.

Dave spoke again, "I've seen demonstrations where men bigger and stronger than me have tried to escape this harness, and they just can't do it."

"James, there's bottled water in the cooler in the back seat, why don't you grab one for Emily? I keep them back there for me, but I think she could use one after that performance."

Dave and Michael continued discussing the seating system as Gloria surveyed her surroundings, somewhat bored. James grabbed a bottle of cold water out of the ice in the cooler and gave it to Emily. As he gave her the water Emily smiled in gratitude not wanting to interrupt Dave's conversation. James mouthed "Good job, Emily" to reassure her that she had done well. Emily's smile intensified as a small surge of pride washed over her for pleasing Her Lord.

Emily drained half the water as soon as she opened the bottle, then sipped on the remainder as Dave and Michael wound up their discussion. Everyone said their goodbye's then Dave and James climbed into the truck cab. Dave started the truck, cranked up the A/C, backed out of the parking space and pointed the truck towards the nearest exit.

CHAPTER 8

Dave's grandfather'd been involved Miami's liquor smuggling business during Prohibition. Dave didn't know exactly what his grandfather's role had been, but did know that his grandfather made a small fortune doing it. With his smuggling money, granddaddy purchased land and built an Art Deco hotel in South Beach during the thirties. The hotel made good money for many years for both his granddaddy and his daddy.

Starting around 1965 and lasting through the 70's and 80's, the hotel made just enough money to survive and provide a home for Dave and his parents. Because of the tight money, Dave enlisted in the Navy where he spent 20 years as a SEAL. Dave's mother passed while he was in the service, but his father continued to run the hotel. When Dave retired from active duty, he traveled around the country training slaves for the wealthy. That's how he met Sam and his family.

Dave saved most of his money during that period until he felt he had enough to renovate and re-purpose the old hotel. Dave's father was ready to retire when Dave came home with a pocket full of money, and a head full of ideas.

Dave had the 2nd floor converted into slave kennels, and he converted the 3rd floor into his living quarters. The rooms on the 4th through 12th floors were doubled in size and converted into suites. Obviously this cut his rental rooms in half, but the clients he was targeting would expect a large suite for their visits. Dave charged accordingly.

There was a very large 2 story building next door that he also owned. It had been used at various times as a night club and or restaurant, but Dave converted the first floor into what looked like a large gym, or maybe a dance floor.

Dave used the former bar as training space. On the 1st floor were vinyl covered foam cushions along the front, left and right walls. The floors were maple like a basketball court, although there was no basketball goal to be found. There were several doors along the rear wall that concealed storage spaces and restroom facilities for the clients. There was a water fountain, a couple of toilets, and a couple of sinks along one portion of the rear wall, exposed to the entire gym, for the slaves to use.

Dave removed most of the second floor, leaving only a 15 foot deep balcony all along the rear and right side walls. The upper balcony was where people could sit and watch the training. Drinks were available, and lunch was served upstairs. Observers were limited to people who had a vested interest in one of the slaves Dave was training. It might be business owners who'd sent an employee, or a slave, or several slaves to Dave for training, or it might be an owner having their slave trained without participating in the class. On rare occasions Dave would invite some one to just come and observe for any number of reasons.

Dave pulled the big truck into a parking area behind the old hotel and parked. Within seconds, two lovely nude females came out through the double glass doors wearing only stainless steel collars and flip flops. Both were deeply tanned and both sported brunette hair falling to mid back level. The blue eyed slave was straight haired and the brown eyed slave's hair fell in loose curls. Ignoring James the two slaves walked straight to Dave and knelt on the pavement at his feet. "Welcome home Master, how may we be of service?" asked the blue eyed slave.

Dave told the two slaves, "This is Master James, he'll be joining us for the next four weeks. Get his luggage out of the back seat and take it to room 801."

The slaves rose, faced James, again the blue eyed slave spoke, "Welcome Master, I'm Linda and this is Mary. We are available for whatever service you may need, anytime of the day or night." James nodded in acknowledgment and the slaves went to collect his bags from the truck and get them stowed in his room.

James went to the rear of the truck. Dave released the harness and James instructed Emily to climb out of the bed. Emily did so, knelt at James feet and offered up his end of the leash which he took from her hand. James instructed Emily to heel and turned to face Dave. Emily rose and took her position behind James.

Dave saw the two of them had situated themselves and looked at James, "Come on, let me get you oriented." Dave led James through the glass door the two slaves had gone through into a hallway about 5 feet wide. The floor was a coral colored terrazzo with various sea shells, starfish, crabs, and brightly colored fish inlayed with brightly colored terrazzo. It appeared to be original to the building but had been lovingly maintained. The hallway led to the main lobby at the front of the building which opened onto Collins Avenue.

As they stepped into the lobby Dave pointed out the door that opened into a short connecting passageway leading to the training room. The floor was still terrazzo, but with a large inlay of two dolphins chasing each other around a circle. There were Art Deco chairs, couches, and tables laid out around the room. One could easily imagine the former hotel in the 1930's.

The hotel desk was on the other side of the room attended by a sharply dressed Latina in a white shirt and a black jacket. Dave introduced her, "James, meet Cecilia. She manages the guest accommodations, whatever you want, she'll get for you."

Cecilia gave James his room key, "Welcome sir, we're here to ensure your stay is an enjoyable one. This must be Emily, If you'd like, we can kennel her night, just leave her with me, or any other concierge at the desk and we'll handle everything. Anything else you might need or want can be procured by myself, or the concierge on duty. It's all part of the service."

"Thank you Cecilia, please call me James."

"Will do, James. There's someone available twenty four hours if you need us."

To James, Dave said, "I'm sure you're tired, it's been a busy day. I'll let you go upstairs and get settled into your room. Cecilia will be here until six tonight, then Gabby will come on duty. We'll start in the training room at eight in the morning. Please be prompt. There are are several places to eat up and down Collins when you get ready for supper, and the beach is just a couple of blocks over. We've had many guests visit the beach with their slaves, no one's ever had an issue.

Cecilia broke in, "I'm sorry I almost forgot, your Durango was dropped off this morning, it's the white one out back. Let me get you the keys." She handed James a familiar Dodge key fob. "I looked it over before I signed for it and I didn't see anything that might be an issue. But, I did tell the leasing agent you'd have to look at and if there were any problems, we'll expect them to be corrected as quickly as possible."

Cecilia smiled at James and then Emily, "They sent you the R/T edition with the third row seating kennel option. I hope it meets with your approval. If not, I have contact information for the leasing agent and I'll get him right out here."

James took it all in and returned Cecilia's smile, "I'm sure it'll be just fine. I suspect nothing escapes your eye."

"Well sir, I do try. We do our best to ensure all our guests have a great experience here. Will you be taking Emily up to your room, or would you like to leave her here with me?"

"I'll take her with me for now. Thank you for your help." James then turned to Dave, "Thanks for giving us a ride from the airfield. We'll see you in the morning...on time!" James smiled as Dave turned and walked towards the training facility next door.

James led Emily into the elevator, pressed the button for the 8th floor and waited for the door to close. The two of them exited the elevator moments later, walked down the hallway towards the front of the building, found room 801 and entered.

The room was on the front of the building with a beautiful view of the ocean just a couple of blocks away. As soon as they were in the door Emily slipped out of her flip flops and knelt next to James. James admired the view before looking at the room and spotting his luggage sitting in front of a small closet. Seeing where James was looking, Emily asked, "Would you like me to unpack for you My Lord?"

James looked down at the naked, kneeling Emily and for the thousandth time noticed how nice, firm, and perky her breasts were. They appeared a little redder than normal, she probably got some sun riding in the back of the truck. It didn't look bad enough to be painful. But what he said was, "Yes, that's a good idea. We're going to be here a while and there's no use living out of the luggage. Hang my shirts and pants, put the rest of it in drawers. Find a place for my toiletries in the bathroom and get those bags out of sight somewhere. Check my shirts as you unfold them, they may have wrinkled in the luggage and need to be ironed."

"Yes, My Lord"

James took another look around the room. It was comfortable, more than adequate for the next four weeks. There was a 3 seat sofa, two wing back chairs, a desk and desk chair, a large TV, and various small side tables placed strategically around the room. There was also a small fridge hidden in the dresser cabinet, and a coffee maker.

Dominating the room was a Master's bed. With the advent of slavery, the furniture industry began to offer products designed to appeal to that market. One of those products was what is known as a Master's bed. The mattress size was 84 inches by 84 inches. This example was one of the less decorative styles, it could probably pass for shaker design. It was sturdily built from cherry with a solid headboard and foot-board, and drawers where the bed-frame would ordinarily go.

What made the bed unique, and contributed the name is the 36 inch deep shelf sitting 6 inches off the floor that runs the width of the bed and is attached to the foot-board. It is intended to be where a personal slave would sleep. Many masters purchase an 84 inch by 36 inch by 4 inch memory foam mattress for it. But many just make the slave sleep on the wood top. It's certainly no worse than the floor.

The example in James' room had the 4 inch mattress and was made with a couple of sheets, a pillow, and a light blanket/bedspread. James was pleased. He didn't want to kennel Emily her 1st night off the estate as a slave, nor did he want to make Emily sleep on the floor, or the sofa.

Barbara had shared his bed overnight a couple of times in the past, and James found that he loved waking up to find a beautiful naked woman in his arms...but... he felt that allowing Emily to share his bed overnight might be a bad idea considering the primary purpose of this training. He was even thinking he wouldn't fuck her in the bed, just to be sure she didn't get any ideas in her head. Besides there were plenty of other places to do it.

James walked to the window and began looking up and down the street to see if he could find a likely spot for supper. He saw a few candidates and thought he might ask Cecilia for a suggestion. James heard Emily come up behind him quietly and kneel at his left side. Without looking, James asked, "All done?"

"Yes My Lord. I put everything away as you instructed. Your shirts are slightly wrinkled. I found an iron and a small ironing board in the linen closet"

"Good. I think I'll take a shower. Go get the water going, make sure there's a clean towel, and put my soap in the shower."

"Yes My Lord" Emily replied in her sultriest voice. Then she rose and walked to bathroom. James turned around and watched Emily's lovely naked ass walk away as he smiled. James realized he was getting quite horny.

James turned back to the window and waited for Emily to prepare his shower.

In about 5 minutes Emily returned, knelt, and informed James that the shower was ready. James turned from the window and headed for the bathroom. Emily rose and followed right behind him.

After James walked into the bathroom and stopped, Emily stepped in front of him and began to unbutton his shirt. James gave her a quizzical look. It took Emily a moment to notice his face since she was intently studying his buttons as she released them. When she finally looked up and noticed she asked "My Lord?"

"Well, this is a little strange for me, Emily. No one has undressed me for a bath since I was a very little boy."

Emily quit unbuttoning his shirt but did not move her hands, "I was lead to believe that this was one of my duties as a slave. Did I misunderstand?"

"No, you didn't misunderstand. Its expected by many, if not most, masters. But this is the first time I've experienced it, so you caught me a little off guard."

"Should I keep going My Lord?"

"Yes, go ahead."

"Yessss, My Lord." all the sultry back in her voice.

James stood and watched this beautiful nude slave remove his clothing. When Emily knelt in front of James to pull his pants and underwear down, he showed her just how much he enjoyed being undressed. Emily smiled devilishly and took all of him in her mouth and down her throat. James had not told her to do that and Emily had not asked. But James didn't care at this moment. Emily gave amazing head, he was really close to blowing his load already. He threw his head back with his mouth open as he pictured the orifice where he was going to deliver his next load, or maybe two.