My Sister's Keeper Ch. 07

Story Info
Sasha gets to know Meredith a little better.
4.6k words
4.59
12.2k
13
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peabo85
peabo85
196 Followers

Note: All characters are over 18

"Now, the way to get Kaitlyn to want to bone zone you would be to get her horny enough to," Rebecca said.

"I'm... surprised you're okay with this," Sasha said.

"Oh please," Rebecca rolled her eyes. "If you think I'm gonna get jealous over her ogling some other woman, I'd be a hypocrite. Besides, we didn't have to choose this profession. Or, were you referring to me helping you specifically?"

"Me specifically," Sasha said.

"Look," Rebecca turned to her. "I may dislike what you've done to her, but if what she's said about you now is right, I'll give you a chance. Also, it's unlike Kaitlyn to be so afraid to take the plunge. It's only happened like once before but it was one of her first times. But, whatever. Let's get you two all nice and trussed up. I gotta make a phone call before we plan this and I figured Little Miss Incest hasn't been bound with someone else before. It's good to learn how because it's gonna happen a lot more."

Sasha blushed and looked down. Meredith put a hand on her back soothingly, giving her a little smile, which made her blush more.

"It won't be bad, I promise," She said.

"Oh, I wasn't gonna think that," Sasha laughed nervously. "I'm quite turned on by it. But, what will my mistress think?"

"Since it's me and not some other bitch, it's fine," Rebecca said. "When we get hitched, we're gonna be sharing each other's subs anyway. So, you might as well just get used to being up nice and personal with Meredith here."

"I'm not opposed to it," Meredith said.

"Now, strip, Sasha," Rebecca said in an almost commanding tone. Sasha was compelled to obey, taking off her uniform with little hesitation.

"Looks like you're obedient," Rebecca mused, watching her. "I guess sports really do help with stuff like this. Now, how's about we see it all?"

"Wh-What?" Sasha asked, confused by the question.

"Turn around and model for us," Rebecca said. "I wanna see what I'm working with."

Sasha, her face turning redder by the second, spread her arms out a little and turned around three times, showing her nude body to the two.

"Well, Kaitlyn was right," Rebecca said. "You're definitely nice to look at. Now, Meredith, cross your legs."

"Yes, mistress," Meredith sat down on the floor, crossing her legs.

"You sit on her lap," Rebecca said to Sasha. Sasha obeyed, sitting down on Meredith's lap facing her.

"Now, cross your legs behind her back," Rebecca said. "And both of you cross your arms behind each other's backs."

The two obeyed, Rebecca walking to her closet and pulling out a few lengths of rope. She gave a little smirk to a blushing Sasha as she tied the ankles and wrists of both girls together, holding them there.

Sasha felt herself turn red from her arousal. The feeling of Meredith's catsuit rubbed her body in just the right way coupled with the feeling of the material itself. She moaned softly from the feeling of her breasts pressed against Meredith's. Their faces were centimeters from each other, making it hard not to look straight at each other. Because Meredith was a little taller than Sasha, their faces were about the same height. Of course, Sasha's height was more in her legs and Meredith's in her upper body, which also helped.

Both females looked at each other with a curiosity, Sasha's being far more aroused than Meredith's. Sasha was feeling herself become further and further aroused, her pelvic region heating up as well.

Both women turned to the sound of a phone camera click. Rebecca pocketed her phone and grinned mischievously.

"This'll make good greeting cards for this year," She said, walking to the door. "Now, I'll be back, you two. I'll leave you ungagged so you can call for help. I shouldn't be long, though. Just get to know each other and I'll be back. Oh, and if you decide to entertain yourselves, I left a few toys for you in there too. I give you both permission to use them how you see fit. I'll be back after my call."

Rebecca left, the two looking at each other.

"I-I like your hair," Sasha said, her face a deep red as she tried to say something, anything that wasn't about her arousal; it seemed so rude to say something like that to someone you'd just met, even if you were bound to them.

"Thank you," Meredith smiled. "I like yours too."

Sasha said nothing, blushing deeper from the compliment. It was genuine, something that she had learned to tell from listening to how Kaitlyn spoke to her. This was similar and she liked it.

"Th-Thanks," She finally said, Meredith smiling once again.

"You're not getting too aroused, are you?" Meredith asked, looking into Sasha's eyes. "You're squirming a bit and your face is red."

"Y-Yes," Sasha said. "And you're also very pretty."

The nude submissive's eyes widened as she said that, her gaze shifting downward as she expected a look of scorn.

"Are you hitting on me?" Meredith asked, laughing ; not cruelly, just softly.

"N-No," Sasha said. She didn't want to seem like she was trying to make anything of a relationship that probably wouldn't happen.

"Well, I'm not upset if you are." Meredith said. "It's nice to be told that by someone like you rather than someone who's only looking for the sexual aspect of it... of course, we are in bondage, so I suppose that could be part of it."

"I-I think it's genuine," Sasha said, still looking down. "The catsuit is arousing and sexy, but I don't think you're not pretty. You actually stole my breath."

"I see," Meredith said. "Well, after we try to make your mistress feel better about having sex with you, how about we get some coffee sometime? Even if not for romance, we should spend some time together outside of our bdsm sessions. Besides, I also think you're beautiful and I want to see it in an everyday setting."

"Y-You do?" Sasha asked, looking at her with a look that seemed pitiful. The genuine statement hit her in the core.

"Yes," Meredith said. "I'm surprised more people haven't told you so."

"Only my mistress has meant it," Sasha admitted softly.

"Well, I suppose we'll have to change that." Meredith said. "After this, I'm going to help you look beautiful both outside and in."

"You don't have to do that." Sasha said, looking downward once again. "I'm used to people not looking at the real me."

"Well, now you have people who love and care for you genuinely," Meredith said. "You've got your mistress, who wants what's best for you. You have me, a new friend you've made. I mean, hey, you even have Rebecca. She may be a little rough now, but she does want to see you be happy."

"I guess," Sasha sighed, leaning a little forward so that her forehead was touching Meredith's.

"You'll feel better." Meredith smiled. "I know you will."

"Thanks," Sasha smiled a rare, genuine smile.

Meanwhile, Rebecca went to her living room, picking up the phone and pushing the speed dial on it.

"Hey, babe," She said into the receiver. "I have your subbie here with me."

"Wait, why?" Kaitlyn asked. "She's supposed to be at practice... Is she hurt?!"

"No, no, she's fine," Rebecca said, waving it off. "She told me you were feelin' a bit shy about pushing the limits."

"Oh... she did?" Kaitlyn asked. "I see."

"Well, it's nothin' to be ashamed of," Rebecca said. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything bad to her. Just introduced her to Meredith and put 'em in the room for some private time."

"You didn't have sex with her did you?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Of course not," Rebecca said. "I'm shocked you'd insinuate such a thing. But, I did want to say I think your little sis has a big thing for Meredith."

"Like a crush?" Kaitlyn asked.

"I saw her about pass out when she saw her in that catsuit," Rebecca snickered. "We should totally try to get them together."

"No!" Kaitlyn shouted a little too quickly. "I mean no. We shouldn't push them. Remember, you can't force feelings on someone. Besides, I don't want her to feel like I'm pushing her away or that if it doesn't happen it's all her fault."

"You gotta get that girl some self-esteem," Rebecca sighed. "From what you told me, she's gonna need a lot of it. But, I got an idea to help her with some insecurities."

"It better not involve what I think it does," Kaitlyn said in a firm tone.

"I promise I won't use any super intense bdsm equipment," Rebecca said. "It's something that will be subtle, yet super effective."

"If you say so," Kaitlyn said.

"You know I do," Rebecca snickered. "Now, I'm gonna go get your subbie ready. Fuck you later."

"Fuck you too," Kaitlyn said as they both laughed and hung up.

Rebecca, confident in her capability, walked back to the two submissives. Both were in the same position, Sasha blushing as the two talked.

"Huh," Rebecca made her presence known. "Last two girls I put in this position were sucking face after five minutes. You guys are way different."

"I don't think it would be right to do so, mistress," Meredith said. "We've only just met."

"Y-Yeah," Sasha blushed further as the image crossed her mind. "It would be like having sex after the first date."

"What do you think we do for a living?" Rebecca raised an eyebrow. "That's pretty much the gist of my job. But, whatever. You guys are cute together. But, let's break it up. I have a good idea to fix you guys up a bit."

"What?" Sasha asked.

"We're gonna get you some self-esteem and Kaitlyn the desire to rail you." Rebecca said. "But, way less crudely."

"H-How do you plan to help me and my mistress?" Sasha asked.

"By sendin' you two on a date," Rebecca said, undoing the knots that bound the two together.

"What?" Sasha asked, totally confused. "But... I don't love her like that. And she knows that."

"Not a romancey date," Rebecca said. "I'm gonna get you a nice outfit and you're just going to spend some nice, quality time with each other. You're gonna just talk with each other and possibly, you'll be able to get her to want to show you the sexual side of the equation."

"I... I do want that," Sasha said. "Alright. I'll submit to you. If it helps Kaitlyn."

"Good," Rebecca said. "If you're tryin' to warm up to me it's working."

She brought Sasha over to the closet, pulling out a nice pair of jeans and a top. Meredith knelt quietly off to the side, her hands folded over her lap.

"Now, these'll help make you look nice." Rebecca said, handing them to her. "Much better than that uniform. Now, I want you to ask her to go to dinner with you. Doesn't have to be someplace fancy, but you have to take her. When you get home, say your accelerant word."

"Accelerant word?" Sasha said.

"You know, the word you use to tell her you wanna get it on," Rebecca said. "You have used it, right?"

"Uh... no." Sasha said. "I haven't."

"Well, there's your problem," Rebecca said. "Look, I'm still not completely on board with you, but I'll give you a chance if it'll make Kaitlyn happy."

"A-Alright," Sasha nodded. "And thank you. For this. I didn't know what I would do to help us if you didn't."

"Just make my fiancée happy and not worried she'll hurt you and we'll call it even." Rebecca said. "Now, I'm going to help you figure out what to do on your little 'date', so this way you won't have too many problems."

"Why do you think this is the best idea anyhow?" Sasha asked.

"Because it's going to have you just be normal people and talk without the need to be in a bdsm setting." Rebecca said. "It's always nice to have a relaxing time without being sexual."

Sasha blushed slightly, nodding.

"One thing you have yet to learn," Rebecca said. "Is that when you have a mistress like her, you can't just be all about the sexual. You have to have some normal activities that will help you bond as people. I don't say that to most because for most, it's about the sexual. But, since you live with her like you do, you need to know her as a person."

"Th-Thank you." Sasha smiled, Rebecca nodding.

"Oh, one more thing," The redhead said, grabbing a pair of lingerie with giraffe print on them.

"Wh-What are those for?" Sasha asked.

"Well, you obviously want to put her in the mood, right?" Rebecca raised an eyebrow. "Well, this'll put her in the mood. She loves giraffes, so that'll be a bonus. I want you to do this tomorrow. It's too late to do it tonight."

"A-Alright," Sasha said, still a little nervous about Rebecca.

"Good girl," Rebecca said. "Now, I want you to go and head home. Put your uniform back on and keep this stuff nice and safe. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am," Sasha nodded.

"At least you're obedient," Rebecca gave a seductive smirk. "I quite like that."

Sasha gulped, blushing a little as she put her uniform on.

"Now, I know this great place for some coffee," Rebecca said. "You and Meredith head there and get me some coffee. I don't care how long you stay just so long as one of you brings me back some. And, get Kaitlyn some too."

"A-Are you trying to set us up?" Sasha asked.

"I want you two to get to know each other," Rebecca said. "I mean, you are gonna be tied up together a lot."

Sasha blushed at the thought, looking over at Meredith, who smiled at her.

"Plus, it'll get you past the point of about passing out every time you see her." Rebecca snickered. "But, we'll work on that. Now, you two go. I need to get some things ready for your next lesson anyway, Meredith, and it needs to be secret."

"Yes, mistress," Meredith said, standing and walking in front of Sasha, who tried to keep her gaze from drifting down to Meredith's ass.

"Shall we take your car or mine?" Meredith asked, turning to face Sasha.

"E-Either works," Sasha said, her gaze trained on Meredith's curves, trying to ignore the beating of her heart as she began to take her in more.

"Are you alright?" Meredith asked, tilting Sasha's head so it looked at her face. "You seem to be back to how you were when we met."

"S-Sorry," Sasha said. "It's just... you're still so pretty... and I'm... not."

"Looks aren't everything," Meredith gave an encouraging smile. "I think you're beautiful, but it's only on the inside that it really shows."

Sasha blushed hard; she felt fireworks going off in her head. Was this... genuine attraction? She hoped that she could spend a lot more time with this alluring, beautiful, kind woman.

"Sh-Shall we go?" Sasha cleared her throat and gestured to her car.

"Very well," Meredith said, walking around to the driver's door and opened it, standing next to it. Sasha, felt herself heat up even further as she entered the door and it was shut behind her.

Meredith walked around, entering the passenger's side and sitting next to Sasha.

"Do you know the way there?" She asked.

"No," Sasha admitted. "I've never gone to get coffee. My team usually did, but I was never interested."

"Well, I'll guide you," Meredith said with a smile. "So, why do you like sports?"

"Why?" Sasha asked, starting her car, deciding to be at least mostly honest. "Because it keeps me in shape..."

"I see," Meredith said. "Well, it is a good way to keep in shape. It does look like you are well fit. When I saw you nude, I thought you were very beautiful. It's clear you've taken good care of your body."

Sasha nearly slammed on her brakes at that, stunned by the remark. She didn't know why she always acted this way around a genuine compliment. It wasn't like she was fishing for them. They just happened.

"I-I wasn't always this way," Sasha said, sighing as she began driving. "I used to be... well... overweight."

"There is nothing wrong with that," Meredith put a hand on Sasha's shoulder, causing her to tense up. "It is only a problem if you see it as one. If you made up your mind to change that, then that is the best course for you. I'm glad you managed to stick with it."

"Th-Thanks," Sasha focused on the road so as to not end up getting them hurt.

"You are not very confident in this," Meredith said in a tone that was soft. "Why is that?"

"I dunno..." Sasha sighed. "I guess when my mistress took ownership, she made me less of a dominant. She saw me for what I was."

"I don't think that's so much what it is," Meredith smiled, pointing left. "I think she simply made you understand that you didn't have to put up a façade to impress anyone. She loves you for who you are, not how you look. What you should know is that she cares and so do we. So do I."

"Th-Thanks," Sasha said, feeling her face remain its new red color. "It's nice to know that."

"You are welcome," Meredith smiled. "Besides, you have learned that you don't have to always be in control. Sometimes it is nice to take the back seat and let someone else do the driving."

"W-Well, this is different," Sasha said. "I-I want to be a dominant. But... I'm not sure if I can be."

"I have full confidence that you can be," Meredith still smiled as she pointed to the coffee shop in question. "It just takes some time. Why don't you practice with me sometime?"

"R-Really?" Sasha asked, feeling both her arousal and her hope rise at the same time; it was almost like a strange dream.

"Yes." Meredith put a hand on Sasha's shoulder. "If our mistresses allow it."

"Okay," Sasha said a little too quickly as she got out of the car. Meredith only stifled a giggle behind her hand at the reaction.

The two entered the coffee shop, sitting down at a booth after ordering some coffee. They got a few looks, most likely because of Meredith's catsuit she was still wearing, but they mostly ignored them; Sasha was used to ignoring them. They spoke in lower voices due to the topic of conversation.

"While we wait," Meredith said. "Why not tell me about yourself?"

"Well, I'm interested in sports," Sasha said, laughing nervously. Why was she nervous... oh, wait.

"I think your uniform says that about you," Meredith said. "And, you already told me that. So, how did you meet your mistress?"

"We're sisters," Sasha said. Meredith raised her eyebrows in surprise, but made no more reaction. Sasha looked down, ashamed of herself then.

"I'm sorry," Meredith said, putting a hand on her shoulder. "That was rude of me. I just didn't think that my mistress was meaning literal sisters when she mentioned Kaitlyn."

"O-Oh," Sasha said, her voice dropping a little. "Y-yeah, we're sisters. I... I kind of... r-r-raped her."

"Why?" Meredith asked, curiosity in her voice more than anything.

"I... I hated her at the time." Sasha said, not understanding what about Meredith made her want to give up all her secrets; had to be everything about her. "I didn't even know why but I did... thinking about it, I guess it makes sense. She was everything I wanted to be with seemingly much less effort. Of course, I was unaware of the bdsm or anything like that, but she was actually hot... I wasn't attracted to her, but she had a great body and I had... mine."

"I think that your figure is beautiful," Meredith smiled. "I said so before and I still believe so."

Sasha looked down as the blush overtook her once again; god, she was just like a little schoolgirl with a crush. First with Kaitlyn, now with this hot... sexy, attractive, beautiful... god, she had a thing for attractive women and blushing. But, the fact she felt she could trust them both was another factor. It had been so long since she'd opened her heart she was truly afraid to do so completely.

"Th-Thank you," Sasha said, squirming slightly as if she had a vibrator inside of her; something Kaitlyn had joked about testing her with.

"You're welcome," Meredith said, giving a gentle squeeze to Sasha' shoulder. "So, what brought you into the place you're in now?"

"She was doing some bdsm when I saw her," Sasha said. "It became such a curiosity that when she found out, she wanted to train me so I wouldn't hurt myself. It also turned out she had romantic feelings for me."

"My mistress mentioned something of that sort," Meredith said. "But, I suppose that your current course led you here."

peabo85
peabo85
196 Followers
12