My Sister's Keeper Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-Yeah," Sasha said, trying not to say what her mind pushed her to say: 'with an attractive girl that makes me have trouble breathing around'.

"Well, I suppose it's good for you," Meredith resumed her smile.

"Y-Yeah," Sasha said. "Kaitlyn cares about my health and wellbeing... it's kind a nice to have someone who doesn't look at me for what I've done."

"Everyone else does that?" Meredith asked.

"Yes..." Sasha admitted quietly. "Except her. She loves me for me, despite all I've done and said. I... I guess that's how I came to love her. Not as a lover, but as my sister and mistress. That's why it hurts to see her hurt and afraid to go through with sex. It's not just that I want her to have sex with me it's just that I'm worried it will hurt her not to."

"I understand," Meredith nodded. "Well, I suppose it's fair to talk about myself a bit since you talked about yourself."

"Alright," Sasha said, quite curious to learn about her.

"Well, I was interested in journalism before I met my mistress," Meredith said. "And, I had stumbled upon her at a nightclub I was at to complete an assignment. She was there with Kaitlyn and she realized I was quite intrigued by the outfit she was wearing. It was a catsuit. She gave me her number, giving a wink as she did. Of course, I thought she was trying to call me for a fling, but it turned out it was so much more."

"So, are you still a journalist?" Sasha asked.

"I am," Meredith nodded. "But, a little more relaxed since I have my mistress. I was actually considering writing a book about my new life... er, changing names of course. And not leading on it's a true story."

"That sounds interesting," Sasha said. "I'd read it."

This time, it was Meredith's turn to blush. She put on a nervous smile, looking at Sasha.

"So, have you ever dated before?" Meredith changed the subject.

"Wh-what?" Sasha asked, caught off guard.

"Sorry, sorry, I was trying to change the subject." Meredith said. "If you wish to talk about something else, then—"

"No, no, it's okay," Sasha said. "I just wasn't expecting it is all."

"I'm sorry," Meredith said.

Sasha took a deep breath; she knew once she did this, there was no going back. She hoped she could confide in Meredith and Kaitlyn had said talking was the best way to get to know someone. She was going to be seeing Meredith a lot as Rebecca had said, so why not try to get to know her better? Maybe she'd be different...

"I've kissed several girls," Sasha said. "I never dated because I couldn't trust anyone enough and I was too insecure. But, when I found out I was a lesbian, the girls only kissed me on dares. None of them actually wanted to do anything more with me. It was part of why I got into sports... I figured that if I had a better body... maybe they'd like me more. Only my sister has actually kissed me and meant it."

"I... I see," Meredith said, pausing.

"And then I got into bdsm," Sasha said. "It was so tantalizing to be helpless or have someone be helpless at your mercy, I just couldn't stop. And, the catsuits were so sexy and they looked so good and felt so good too, I just couldn't help being into it."

"I understand that," Meredith said. "I was kind of like that. Though, I was more into the curious side of it than the sexual side, but I do love the sexual side of it as well."

Sasha nodded as the coffee orders they'd requested were placed in front of them. Paying for them, the two retreated to the car, setting the drinks down.

"Sasha," Meredith said, looking at the chestnut haired woman.

"Y-Yes?" Sasha asked. Without any warning, Meredith closed the distance between them and kissed her on the lips. It was quick, but when they parted, Sasha was speechless with a face as red as a tomato.

"I'm sorry," Meredith said. "I just... wanted you to know that I truly care. Even if nothing comes between us, I will care. I wanted you to have a kiss that I meant. I'm sorry..."

"Th-Th-Thanks," Sasha said once she'd found her voice, driving back to Rebecca's house. "I-It means a lot."

"Well, I suppose I'll see you later," Meredith smiled, waving as she exited the car with Rebecca's drink.

"Y-You will," Sasha said with a blush still on her face.

Once the chestnut haired woman had arrived home, she saw Kaitlyn sitting on the couch.

"Rebecca wanted you to have this, mistress," She said, handing her the less than warm coffee.

"Thanks, sweet," Kaitlyn smiled. "So, how was Rebecca?"

"She's good," Sasha said. "Her submissive is... very attractive."

"So you have a crush on her?" Kaitlyn looked up at Sasha.

Sasha blushed, looking down. Did she have a crush on Meredith? Was that what it was? Probably, no definitely, yes.

"I can't say I'm not jealous," Kaitlyn chuckled a little, pulling Sasha over to her with a yelp from the latter. "But, I am very happy for you if it works out. I'm just glad you'll be my special submissive."

"Th-Thank you, mistress," Sasha smiled, Kaitlyn kissing her cheek. "Sh-She also suggested I could practice being dominant with her... if it's okay."

"Works for me," Kaitlyn said with a grin and a shrug. "I'll talk to Rebecca, but when you're more experienced, I suppose we could do that. That way, we can watch without having to be bound so we can give pointers."

"Thank you, mistress," Sasha held her. "Oh... and there's one more thing."

"What?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Would you like to go out tomorrow?" Sasha asked her. "Not like a date, but as a mistress submissive thing? Rebecca suggested it."

"I would always love to do something with you," Kaitlyn smiled, kissing her cheek again. "I even have your next lesson ready and we can begin it after we return home. I'm going to try to get sexual with you, but I can't promise anything."

"I would love that, mistress," Sasha smiled. "It makes me happy when you're happy."

"And it makes me happy when you're happy," Kaitlyn smiled, the two holding each other until sleep claimed them both.

12