My Sister's Keeper Ch. 12

Story Info
Meredith and Sasha have some bonding time together.
3.1k words
4.44
6.7k
5

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peabo85
peabo85
196 Followers

Note: All characters are over 18

"So, where shall we go first?" Meredith asked Sasha, who had let her drive.

"I'm... not sure," Sasha said. "Where would you like to go?"

"Well, perhaps we could go to one of our houses," Meredith suggested. "It would be a bit better than staying here and we could perhaps order a meal to go."

"Th-That sounds nice," Sasha nodded, accepting the idea as Meredith smiled. "Let's... let's go to my place."

"I would be honored," Meredith said, smiling as Sasha's face remained reddened from the comment. "Give me directions so I can get us there."

"O-Okay," Sasha said, coughing as she began to direct Meredith on the drive to her home. As they drove, they began to converse more freely.

"S-So, how have you been doing?" Sasha asked. "I've been doing well."

"I've been doing good as well," Meredith said. "You seem a bit nervous."

"Every time I see you, I get nervous." Sasha blushed.

"Well, I'm no one special," Meredith smiled. "Just your fellow submissive."

"Just... just that?" Sasha asked, feeling her heart sink a little.

"In terms of status," Meredith smiled, stopping at a stop sign and cupping a hand under Sasha's chin. "But, I do care about you, Sasha."

Sasha felt a wave of good feelings pass over her in that moment. She involuntarily leaned into the hand holding her chin as Meredith continued to drive. Sasha felt so many conflicting emotions at this point; anger at herself, anticipation for something closer, fear of ruining what she had. They all jumbled up in her mind and made a terrifying image that she fought to shake out.

"Oh, uh, turn left here!" She shouted, snapping back to reality in that moment. Meredith turned left, driving down the final street toward Sasha and Kaitlyn's home.

"It's the fifth house on the left," Sasha felt an odd feeling bubbling up in her chest. That feeling immediately sank when she saw a car she recognized parked in the driveway. Dread gripped her every emotion, her grip on the armrests tightening.

"P-Please don't stop there." She immediately begged Meredith, who became confused at the plea.

"What's wrong?" She asked, driving by the house under the order.

"That... that car is..." Sasha said as tears came to her eyes. "My mom's."

Meredith, noting the tone Sasha took, decided to take a new route.

"How about we go to my house?" She asked, reaching up with her gloved hand and stroking Sasha's cheek gently. "I promise you I will not ask until you are ready to say anything."

Sasha nodded, the maid driving off the end of the street and making a turn onto the main road.

"I know how to get to my home from here, so I won't need your brilliant directions." She said, giggling as Sasha blushed in spite of her tears. The ride to Meredith's house was mostly silent, the two submissives requiring little speech to drive.

Pulling into the apartment complex, Sasha was immediately curious as to how her crush lived. While it wasn't a small complex the apartments here couldn't be very large.

Meredith parked in an open spot and exited the car, beckoning Sasha to follow. Leading her up to an apartment, she opened the door to reveal to Sasha the size of the apartment. Sasha was amazed by how spacious it actually was. The kitchen/living room area connected to a small hallway and had two different bedrooms in its area. It connected to a small balcony as well.

"This is beautiful," Sasha said.

"Thank you," Meredith smiled. "I quite like it myself. It's spacious, yet cozy."

Sasha glanced around the room once again, her eyes settling on a box labelled 'Scarves.' It was a curious sort of box, so she had to ask about it.

"Do you collect scarves?" She asked the journalist.

"Actually, I bought them to research bondage," Meredith said. "And for another reason... Also, ropes were a bit expensive, but these scarves were cheap and very soft as well."

"Y-You use scarves for bondage?" Sasha asked.

"I do," Meredith smiled. "Would you like me to demonstrate with you?"

"But, I thought you were a submissive," Sasha said.

"Well, actually, my ratio is sixty-forty," Meredith said.

"Ratio?" Sasha asked, confused as to how the term worked here.

"The ratio of how much you prefer to be a submissive as to how much you prefer to be a dominant," Meredith explained. "In my case, I would be sixty percent submissive and forty percent dominant. It's always best to find someone who meets your ratio to engage in proper bdsm, mostly on the opposite end."

"Am... Am I on your opposite end?" Sasha asked, feeling her heart begin to sink slightly.

"Well, I suppose so," Meredith said. "I'm unsure as to your ratio. But, that doesn't mean we're incompatible if we don't match up. It just means we wouldn't do well living in a twenty four-seven bdsm relationship. But, I think you fall close to my ratio, if not the opposite."

"Really?" Sasha asked, hope creeping into her voice.

"Of course," Meredith put a hand on Sasha's cheek, smiling lovingly at her. "Now, I'll show you how to properly engage in bondage with these scarves."

"Y-Yes... Mistress Meredith," Sasha said, blushing heavily.

"I think that has a nice ring to it," Meredith kissed her cheek. "I wouldn't mind being called that more often."

"I-I'll call you whatever you want me to call you," Sasha said quickly, clamping her hands over her mouth as she said it.

"I wouldn't mind that," Meredith gave a small laugh as she opened the box to reveal scarves neatly organized by color. Each color was roughly the same size as itself, showing at least six different sizes. On top were six neatly folded handkerchiefs.

"Wow," Sasha said. "That's some organization."

"Well, it's a small box," Meredith said. "Truth be told, there's only about six of each. But, when only one person is tied, you really don't need much more than that."

"Sh-Show me," Sasha said. "Uh, p-please."

"Alright," Meredith giggled a little at Sasha's hurried order. She bade Sasha sit in a chair as she began her work. Selecting two of the smaller yellow scarves, she elegantly tied Sasha's wrists to the arms of the chair. Sasha felt the scarves on her wrists and had to agree with Meredith's statement on the feeling. They were quite soft and didn't feel restrictive at all. Not even Kaitlyn's softest ropes could give her the feeling of softness and artificial freedom. Sasha could make some muster of movement, but the scarves were actually tighter than they felt.

Two more of the yellow scarves she had picked were tied around Sasha's legs, fastening them to the legs of the chair. Sasha enjoyed this feel and was feeling a slight bit of arousal at the restriction of her arms and legs. Meredith picked two of the next largest size and tied it gently, yet tightly around Sasha's neck, holding it to the chair. Sasha felt nervous at first, but realized that her movements weren't restricted as much and she was allowed to move a good deal. Meredith was clearly doing something she had experience in.

Meredith picked two of the purple mid-sized scarves and tied them around Sasha's knees, bending them inward at an odd, yet not uncomfortable angle, which closed off her private areas. Sasha was curious as to this, but she figured Meredith was going with her own experience.

"Next for your chest," Meredith said, tying two of the largest, blue scarves around Sasha's waist and chest, restraining it to the chair as well. "I decided to restrain you to the chair instead of just binding you because I feel this is a bit underappreciated with our mistresses. I always liked this sort of restriction. It allows you to enjoy a bit of lighter fun."

Sasha nodded in agreement, clearly interested in this sort of binding from Meredith. She was really glad she had agreed to doing this... being bound by her crush was oddly exhilarating. She wanted this to happen more and to enjoy time with Meredith more.

"Open wide please," Meredith smiled. "I know you have a thing for gags and I didn't want to disappoint."

Sasha blushed as she obeyed her current mistress. Meredith took one of the handkerchiefs and folded it up, gently pushing it into Sasha's mouth.

"I do this because I don't have any ball gags," She said. "So, I make do with the scarves."

She took a pair of mid-sized, red scarves, tying one around Sasha's mouth to hold the handkerchief in. The other she tied around Sasha's eyes as a blindfold. Sasha squeaked once into her gag, noting her voice being louder than with a ball gag. Meredith giggled softly, caressing her cheek.

"It's okay, my dear," She said. "I promise I will be right here. I know a blindfold is a large commitment, but I believe you can do it."

Sasha felt herself getting more confident as she nodded. Meredith smiled, sitting down sideways on Sasha's lap. Sasha felt her weight and felt her current mistress' arms around her neck in a sort of hug.

"I suppose we could call this the first date," She said with a giggle as she saw Sasha's cheeks turn redder. "Would you like to be untied so you can embrace me as well?"

Sasha nodded a little too quickly as Meredith giggled once again.

"Well, I'll let you sit like this for fifteen minutes first," Meredith said. "Let you get a feel for it."

"Ysh, mrshtrsh (Yes, mistress)," Sasha said with another nod. Meredith smiled, not moving from her position. Sasha felt a sense of time slowing down, yet being very pleasant as Meredith sat on her lap. She noted the parallels this had to her first meeting with her, being tied down in Rebecca's house. But, she would never complain about these moments now or ever.

When fifteen minutes, or as close as Meredith had guessed to fifteen minutes, had expired, Meredith stood up, untying the scarves one by one and folding them back up and placing them in the box. The ones in Sasha's mouth, however, she placed to the side, gently caressing the submissive's cheek.

"You know, I gave our last meeting some thought," She said. Sasha wrapped her now freed arms around her, holding her.

"Wh-What sort of thought?" Sasha asked.

"Well, I had considered how I felt when spending time with you," Meredith said, moving over to the couch and sitting down next to Sasha, her arms holding the younger woman. "I had originally thought I was feeling fun form our time together. But, what I came to realize was that I really wanted to spend more time with you."

"Why would you ever?" Sasha asked, letting the doubts she always struggled with rise up once again.

"Because I meant what I said when I stated that you were beautiful," Meredith said. "When I kissed you, it wasn't just to make you feel better. It was to answer a question I had asked myself when I decided to do it."

"Q-Question?" Sasha asked.

"I asked myself if I would consider going further with you," Meredith said. "I did want to see how we felt about each other, but I wanted to see if I wanted to spend that kind of time with you."

"D-Did you?" Sasha asked with worry dripping into her voice.

"I do," Meredith smiled, kissing Sasha's lips once again. "I want to spend time with you and I want to be with you in the casual times too."

"S-So, you want to date me?" Sasha asked, looking up into Meredith's eyes.

"I want to try to date you, yes," Meredith said, holding Sasha. "I hope we can find our compatibility."

"M-Me too," Sasha said, too dumbfounded to come up with a coherent emotion. She played that moment over and over in her mind, watching it and trying to understand it. She couldn't grasp that Meredith had just asked her out.

Meredith held her for a moment, the two of them simply sitting there as they looked at each other.

"Listen," Meredith said. "I know it is probably a touchy subject, but I would like to ask why you didn't want to see your mother."

Sasha froze, having dreaded the question being asked. She knew Meredith would need to know eventually, but she didn't know if she could handle it quite yet. She took a deep breath, her grip on Meredith tightening as the latex clad submissive held onto the maid.

"My mother... she's not the most understanding of people," Sasha began as she tried to hold back her tears. "She is very against any sort of homosexuality. She kicked Kaitlyn out for that very reason. I... I found out I was a lesbian around that time, but I was too afraid to talk about it. I didn't want to be kicked out either. When Kaitlyn moved back in later, I began to hate her because she seemed to be doing so well. But, I learned that I just needed to meet her on good terms to understand myself. If I hadn't started it out by raping her, she'd never have taught me how to express myself and I'd never have met you."

"That is true," Meredith said, holding her.

"But, I'm scared of what she'd say if she found out I was gay and was having the sort of relationship I do with Kaitlyn," Sasha said. "She's... she's scary when she's mad."

Meredith just held the submissive as she began to sniffle and sob onto her shoulder. She understood that some people just had hatred in their hearts. She couldn't truly empathize with Sasha, but she knew there was something she could do.

"Listen, Sasha," Meredith said, holding her. "How about I let you stay here tonight? We could eat breakfast tomorrow and then go check up on our mistresses?"

Sasha managed to stop crying and looked up at her crush with tear stained eyes. Meredith leaned down and kissed her nose.

"R-Really?" Sasha asked, sniffling.

"Of course," Meredith smiled. "I would be honored to have you stay as my guest. The bed is big enough for us both."

"Y-You want to share a bed w-with me?" Sasha asked. "B-But, why?"

"That's just your mother talking," Meredith said. "Now, let's get you cleaned up a bit so that beauty I told you about can shine forth. Then, we can get dinner and head to bed."

"It seems a little early," Sasha mumbled.

"Well, you've had a long day," Meredith said. "Kaitlyn wasn't the only tired one. Now, let's get you some food so you can sleep well."

Meredith led Sasha to the bathroom and helped her clean up. After their cleanup, Meredith heated them both up some canned soup. Dinner was a bit quiet, if not extraordinarily loud. Not much needed to be said. After dinner, Meredith led Sasha into her bedroom to sleep.

"How do you wish to sleep?" Meredith asked.

"I'll take off my clothes if you're okay with it," Sasha said.

"How about I get you a bra and some panties so you don't feel like you're forcing yourself?" Meredith smiled.

"Okay," Sasha blushed, taking the smaller pair of undergarments and putting them on as Meredith did the same. Both climbed into bed, Meredith lying behind Sasha and wrapping her arms around her. Meredith sighed, feeling her own guilt creeping up inside her as she held Sasha.

"Are you okay?" Sasha asked Meredith.

"I will be," Meredith said. "I won't lie and say I'm completely fine. I do have my own guilt."

"You can tell me," Sasha said quietly.

"I... I suppose I can," Meredith smiled. "Well, I once had a sister like you. She was a little insecure about herself, but it was mostly because she always felt like she could do better. In a sense, she was a perfectionist. Sometimes, she absolutely got on my nerves, but I could never say I hated her. She's actually where I first came to like the feeling of scarves."

Sasha then gained an odd look, trying to hide it as Meredith continued.

"Not the bondage aspect, I mean," The journalist continued. "But, she always wore a scarf when she went anywhere. She was such a goof sometimes. But, one day, when I was fifteen and she was twelve, I just wasn't paying attention and she lost her scarf in the road. She went to retrieve it, but she didn't notice the car coming."

Sasha felt her stomach drop as she heard the story. She knew it couldn't be good from there.

"She was hit and was in critical condition," Meredith said, Sasha hearing her voice choke up. "When we were in the hospital, a journalist came to see me while my parents weren't there. My parents would have sent him away because they would have thought he was trying to take advantage of us, but all he wanted was my story and as much of it as I could remember. He took notes and then he dialed the police to help corroborate with them. He published the story and it was like reading a story. It wasn't a piece to take advantage of us, but it was a piece that talked about the dangers of speeding down neighborhood streets."

"Is this... how you became a journalist?" Sasha asked.

"It is," Meredith smiled. "I wanted to help people understand dangers like this so I could try to abolish my own guilt. I discovered bdsm and wanted to write about the dangers of it. Not to turn people away, mind you, but to keep people from being reckless. It was in a club that I met my mistress. And, well, you know the rest."

"I do," Sasha said. "So... what happened to your sister?"

"She's alive," Meredith said. "But, every time I see her, I'm reminded of my guilt. I'm working hard to try and work past that."

"Maybe we can help each other," Sasha said, turning over to face Meredith.

"I would like that," Meredith smiled, pulling her close. "Thank you, Sasha. I was trying to help you, but it seems you're helping me as well."

Sasha blushed in the darkness as they held each other until sleep claimed them both.

I wanted this chapter to be a sort of bonding moment between the two, so I kinda left it a little shorter. I hope you enjoy. The next chapter or so will let us get to know more of Meredith and Rebecca.

peabo85
peabo85
196 Followers