My Sister's Keeper Ch. 16

Story Info
The contract with Carol is written.
5k words
4.68
8.1k
8

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peabo85
peabo85
196 Followers

Chapter Sixteen

Note: All characters are over 18

The last thing the two engaged dommes expected from their submissives was a call, much less one asking if they, or rather Sasha, could take over Carol's sessions. But, here they were, getting such a call.

"And, that is what happened, Mistress," Meredith explained the situation.

"Well... that's not what I expected," Kaitlyn sighed. "I had no idea that was one of the people who bullied Sasha. I'm just glad she didn't have a real breakdown."

"I as well, Miss Kaitlyn."

"Well, I suppose that we'll have to discuss whether or not to let Sasha do this," Rebecca chimed in. "This isn't something that Sasha necessarily has the experience to just do."

"I would be with her, Mistress."

"But, do you think you can handle it? You're more equipped to be a submissive."

"I will do my best, Mistress."

"I vouch for the two," Carol spoke up. "I mean, I liked Sasha's method and her being newer to it brings a bit more of an experimental vibe. I mean, we're college students. Experimenting is what we're all about."

"That was a terrible analogy," Kaitlyn said. "But, I suppose if you wish to have her, I can't really argue with you. But, you must form a contract with her and I must evaluate her weekly."

"Yes, Mistress," Sasha softly spoke.

"Then, it's settled," Rebecca spoke. "Get a contract signed up at once and then you can play."

"Yes, Mistress," Sasha and Meredith spoke in unison. Rebecca hung the phone up, turning to Kaitlyn.

"You're sure about this, babe?" Rebecca asked her fiancée. "I know you want to protect her and all."

"I know, but I also want her to be independent and learn apart from me. She needs someone else to help strengthen her. Besides, I'll never get over the fact that her heart doesn't belong to me if I don't."

"Her heart belongs to you. Just not in the way you want. You helped her find herself and for that, she'll be forever grateful. But, you must keep her from leaning on you too much. She'll never stand up for herself if you don't. Plus, this will be better domme training than you simply letting her tie you up."

"I'm just worried about what she'll do when she next encounters our mother."

"Meredith's with her. Girl's got ninja blood."

"What?"

"Trust me, when it comes down to it, Meredith's like a warrior. Seriously, when she first met with me, she was already flexible enough to do some of my most extreme ties."

"Wasn't she a journalist?"

"Yeah, but she also took some self-defense classes. She's stronger than she looks."

Meanwhile, Sasha and Meredith sat down and began to write out the contract.

"So, what's with this contract stuff?" Sasha asked.

"Think of it like a job contract," Meredith explained. "It explains our roles and our expectations of each other. It functions in a similar way in that regard. But, you must understand that it is binding."

"What do you expect of us?" Sasha asked.

"Well, first I want you to tell me about that suit," Carol, for the first time, looked Sasha up and down. "It's pretty hot."

Sasha turned red as she turned away from her old acquaintance. She turned redder as Meredith giggled.

"Perhaps we can find you one as well," Meredith replied. "It will have to come with you proving yourself as a good submissive first."

"Okay. So, what are we going to do after this contract thingy?"

"Well, Miss Sasha and I discussed a suitable punishment for her striking you like that and we determined that her punishment would be to let you decide what you are comfortable with doing with her and doing that."

"Uh... like?"

"Well, you could be a bit sexual if you pleased... er, not too much and not further than she's willing to go. She's still probably not fully over high school. But, I can show you a few things that would be suitable punishments."

"If you insist. It could be fun to make her squirm a bit. That suit's a bit tight, so I'd love to see it move."

"U-Um," Sasha whimpered. "A-Are you coming onto me? Because I-I don't appreciate it."

"Look, I'm just a big fan of seeing a girl look attractive and squirm a bit. I'm a masochist and I enjoy watching other displays of it as well. I envision myself in their place."

"But, it's easier to empathize when you're the one putting them in it, right?" Meredith asked.

"You get it," Carol nodded. "Of course, I've never tried this with a person. I'll have to learn how to do so. But, this should be fun."

"I have no doubt," Meredith nodded in agreement. "Now, Miss Sasha, please help me finish the contract."

The two drafted up a basic contract, listing their expectations and roles. When finished, Meredith read it aloud.

"The contractees of this document, Mistresses Meredith Summers and Sasha Straights and Submissive Carol Carver are bound by the words of this contract. In it, they shall be held to their honor to treat each other as themselves, never expecting more than they can give and always respecting boundaries and safe words. As Mistresses, they will never inflict harm that is not asked for nor force positions not desired. As submissives, they will obey their mistress(es) and use the safe word if needed. The contractees of this document are also to act as friends and be willing to be friendly with one another, being at each other's side and being a shoulder to lean on. Signed Meredith Summers, Carol Carver, and Sasha Straights."

"What's with all the friendship stuff?" Carol asked.

"It's to say we're not just together for business, but friendship," Meredith smiled. "I only put it there because it's less formal since this isn't like a twenty four hour relationship."

"I mean, I wouldn't mind doing this for twenty four hours a day," Carol shrugged.

"It's not fun," Meredith and Sasha shook their heads.

"If you're in ropes too long, you get stiff," Sasha said.

"And, rope marks are hard to explain to your boss if they're seen," Meredith coughed.

"Good to know," Carol crossed her arms. "I certainly wouldn't mind seeing all you guys have to offer though. Who knows, I might choose to only include your services if you guys are this much fun."

"I think we should see how we enjoy each other's company like this first." Meredith smiled.

"I agree," Sasha nodded.

"So, what's with that collar?" Carol pointed at the collar Sasha wore.

"It's what my mistress first gave me when we began our lessons." Sasha touched it instinctively. "Perhaps... if you enjoy our lessons and time, I could give you one."

"I'd be alright with that." Carol looked at it. "So, what should we do about your punishment?"

"Whatever you are comfortable with," Meredith smiled. "As long as Miss Sasha does not object, you are welcome to do as you please. I will help with knots and ties and such."

"What suggestions do you have?" Carol asked. "Remember, I'm new to all of this stuff and I'm not sure what most of it is."

"I'm no expert either," Sasha admitted. "So, I'll be learning just as you are, though, at a more progressed rate."

"Well, I suppose we could start the learning with your punishment, Sasha," Meredith brought over the case full of equipment they had brought. "I will show Carol what we have brought and she can take of her pleasing for use."

Meredith opened the case and Carol stared at the contents. She was amazed at what they had brought. Some of it, she could figure out, but a lot of it was new to her.

"What's this thing for?" She held up the chastity belt in the case, the one thing Sasha hadn't noticed. Meredith was as surprised as Sasha as to how it had gotten in the suitcase.

"Th-That's a chastity belt," Sasha explained. "You wear it and you can't touch yourself."

"Hmm... then, what are these things for?" Carol pointed to the two connection pieces, where the dildoes in the belt would be connected.

"That is where the dildoes go if they are to be attached," Meredith smiled as Sasha blushed from remembering her first encounter with such a belt.

"So, it prevents you from taking out the dildoes you have inside you?" Carol asked, curiosity rising.

"Correct," Meredith smiled. "They can even be set to vibrate or vibrators may be locked inside if you wish."

"How do you go to the bathroom?" Carol asked. "I mean, there doesn't seem to be a hole for either of those things."

"Well, this particular model is made to be worn semi-permanently," Carol continued. "Permanent brands are made with modifications like that in mind such as a hole in the rear that can have something inserted or allow such functions as well as a grate in the front to allow one to urinate without allowing them access to touch themselves. Now, that does not mean they are to be worn twenty-four-seven. They're just modified for if one has to use the bathroom and they're left to themselves or are getting used to the feeling."

"I think I get it," Carol nodded. "This one's for just wearing for a shorter time."

"Correct," Carol and Sasha nodded.

"Can... Can this be part of the punishment?" Carol asked, cheeks tinged pink. "I, uh, kinda want to see it in action."

"You may," Meredith smiled. "And, perhaps we could retrieve some things to help this punishment be better. We don't have an awful lot here."

"Y-Yeah," Sasha nodded. "We could find better stuff at Rebecca's house... or mine... but, I don't want to have to go back to mine yet."

"Well, we can worry about that later," Meredith said. "Let's start small and introduce her to more things as we go, alright?"

"O-Okay," Sasha nodded.

"Well, can I see the belt?" Carol asked. Meredith handed her the belt and the included dildoes. The blonde's eyes widened slightly at the dildoes, blushing slightly as she imagined where they would be going.

"Does this one go in the back?" She asked.

"Y-Yes?" Sasha's face became redder as the feeling of the belt came back to her.

"You attach them like this," Meredith attached both dildoes to show the blonde how they looked. Carol was impressed with the look. She noticed the keys in the lock, looking at them.

"Where would I keep the keys?" She asked.

"On your person as best you can," Meredith said. "Especially if you have to take it off in a pinch."

"I hope I won't have to," Carol nodded. "Sasha, would you be so kind as to stand up?"

Carol giggled softly as Sasha stood up with a red face. She walked over to her, Meredith explaining which side was the front, feeding the belt between Sasha's legs and bringing it up to where the dildoes nearly touched the intended openings.

Sasha gulped softly as Meredith inserted the belt, gently buckling it around the domme in training and locking the small padlock. She shuddered as she felt the invaders inside her, the soft padding of the belt combined with her catsuit keeping her from feeling any discomfort from the belt itself.

"So, how does that feel?" Carol asked, more curious than anything.

"It feels as if two dildoes are held inside me when I walk," Sasha said, laughing awkwardly. "Sorry, that's about the best explanation I can give. I mean, the belt just feels like wearing a tight pair of pants or something around my crotch, but it's not a torturous experience in the beginning."

"So, why's it a punishment then?" Carol asked.

"Imagine having dildoes inside of you, feeling them as you move, for several hours," Sasha said. "With no way to get it off without the key they come with."

"Which you now hold in your hand," Meredith explained to Carol. "So, until you deem her punished, it isn't coming off."

"I kinda just want to see how it affects her," Carol said. "Experimenting, you know. This is all so new to me. I suppose three hours is good?"

"I suppose I can endure that," Sasha's face darkened. "I endured it for almost three times that much when I first endured it and around that length the next time. I haven't had it since, though."

"I think it will be a wonderful experience for you," Meredith let out a giggle. "You should be fine for three hours."

"So, what else do you guys do in this sort of meeting?" Carol asked. "I'm willing to learn anything, even if I have to be my own Guinea pig. This gives me feelings I don't understand and I want to know more."

Sasha cast a glance at Carol; it was strange to her that this girl was not much unlike herself. That strange curiosity for things of the kinky nature and desire to follow them... maybe it wouldn't be so hard to get along with her after all. Both of them shared this interest it would be easy to bond over such a thing... literally, even.

"I trust you understand enough about the chastity belt to not have any more questions?" Meredith inquired.

"None at all. Gotta say, it looks good on Sasha."

Sasha covered her face to hide the blush.

"W-W-Would you like to try something out from my house?" Sasha asked. "R-Rebecca is most likely still consoling my mistress, so we would have to go there."

"Are you sure?" Meredith took her hand.

"We can see if it's clear and if it is, we can get some things," Sasha took a deep breath. "I-I can't avoid this forever. I also left some of my favorite things back at the house anyway."

"If you think you are ready," Meredith kissed Sasha's hand, the latter extending her hand out to Carol.

"I would like to put something on over this catsuit first," Sasha blushed. She went to the other room, returning with her previous attire. The arms of the catsuit could be seen emerging from the top and the jeans didn't fully cover the legs, but it certainly wasn't damaging to the look it gave her. Carol gave a thumbs up, mouthing the word "hot". Sasha blushed and extended her hand to Carol.

Carol tentatively took the hand and Sasha could feel the tense grip. She felt the nervousness she herself had about the situation start to fade. It would be nice to have another friend she could enjoy her hobby and fetish with, especially one she had to admit some buried feelings both good and bad about... she needed to work that one out with Carol before she went any further and discuss it with Meredith. She knew how her own feelings went with her sexual desires and she wanted them to be brought out in calm conversation rather than in the throes of a bdsm session. She'd discussed the bad... the good would be harder... especially since it was so entangled with the bad.

The car ride was quiet, aside from Sasha's soft moans when the car changed speed or Meredith drove over a speed bump (though, for Sasha's sake she took them slower than usual). It was true, they would have to discuss things in greater detail in the future, items like roles and such, but Sasha and Carol weren't sure themselves weren't sure what they even wanted. Sasha knew she was quite submissive, but she also enjoyed the dominant side of things. If Carol were to become something like their submissive, would she still be able to dominate her and perhaps Meredith?

"This is the house," Sasha pointed to the house. Her finger trembled as she held it out, taking a deep breath as Meredith took her hand.

"We're right here," She smiled warmly.

"Yeah... Mistress," Carol said, that teasing tone Carol knew from high school flicking in at the last word. Despite that, she couldn't hide her blush of embarrassment and excitement at the title that had been bestowed upon her. Once again, she felt terrible for herself, but shoved those feelings aside; Meredith had told her there would be no feelings of insignificance today. The car was gone anyway, so they had at least a few moments of solace and security.

Carol walked up to the door, fishing her keys from her top's pocket. She opened it, the door creaking open as she walked inside. Thankful to herself for the good sense to shut Kaitlyn's door and lock it when she left to drive her to Rebecca, she unlocked the door with the key Kaitlyn had entrusted her with. The two submissives followed her into the room, the blonde gasping in awe at the various tools and toys which Kaitlyn had in her neat order, including the boxes labeled with their category.

"K-Kaitlyn's a bit of a neat freak, so she groups them," Sasha nervously felt her explanation slip past. "We can see what we want to use for our sessions and th-then return to your house, Carol, to use it."

"I like that idea," Carol nodded. "Let's do it. What do we have?"

"I believe this is the pet play gear," Meredith pointed to it. "I believe that will give you a sense of role play."

"B-But, mistress said that it was a hard road to come back from," Sasha turned to her.

"It can be," Meredith said. "But, as this is for a punishment, I don't think you will suffer much harm. It would be good to teach you about it at some point anyway, in case we decide to entertain our submissive with it."

"I understand," Sasha picked up the box, which weighed more than she expected. She also moved over to the next box, taking various tools she was aware of how to properly use. She placed them on the pet play box, making sure to keep the pet play box from being disturbed.

"Are you sure this is enough?" Carol asked.

"For our first session, yes," Meredith smiled. "It might even be too much, but it will be a nice lesson for Sasha as well. We will also have to measure you, but that we can do at the house."

"Measure me?" Carol tilted her head like a cocker spaniel. "What for?"

"To see what we have to adjust to fit you," Meredith smiled, giving a small wink to Sasha. "Some of this equipment must be tight to you or it will be ineffective, being rubber or latex."

"Oh, I get it," Carol nodded. "We can do that at my house."

"Of course," The two nodded as they exited the house. Sasha, carrying the box of pet play items froze as she caught sight of the car parked next to her own as well as who was exiting the car.

"Sasha Straights!" The commanding voice caused a notable change in posture. Meredith, standing closest to Sasha could feel her trembling, breath hitching rapidly as her skin paled. Carol, standing a little in front of Sasha felt her body instinctively move further in front of her new mistress, almost as a barrier; it was a strange reaction she would never have anticipated herself doing.

"M-M-Mother," The domme in training's voice was barely above a squeak, her eyes wide as the contents of the box jostled, some of the metal pieces rattling together like a chain.

"I expected you home over six hours ago. I've been told you have missed several practices for your athletics. Don't tell me you're becoming lazy like your worthless sister. You're already starting to become fat again." The woman stepped forward, looking down at Sasha. Meredith almost didn't fully believe the stories Sasha had mentioned about her mother, having a small hope that they were misunderstood or misguided. However, now, she had no reason to believe such things.

A small gasp escaped Sasha's lips as she looked up at her mother. The older woman didn't seem to be athletic or be in the shape Sasha was in; but, in some relationships, it doesn't matter the difference or supposed disadvantage. Looking at the scene, one wouldn't have seen a capable athlete who pushed her body to the limits day after day; it was more like watching a four year old or a shy puppy. Sasha's grip, tightened and shaky on the box, was barely containing her emotions. It was clear she didn't even notice the invading dildoes tucked away inside her, hidden under her jeans.

"I-I was with m-m-my... friends," Meredith felt the hesitation, even Carol sensing the tense atmosphere. "I-I left my phone at her house."

"That is no excuse, young lady," Sasha flinched visibly and instinctively, clenching her eyes shut as she was yanked forward by her hair, dropping the box, which thankfully stayed shut. "You and your dyke sister were supposed to be home no later than twelve PM. I expect you to march into the house or I'll drag you in there."

"With all due respect, ma'am," Meredith cut in, trying to look past the tears welling up in Sasha's eyes. "Sasha is an adult and can make those sorts of decisions for herself."

peabo85
peabo85
196 Followers
12