My Sister's Keeper Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, who do you think you are?" Sasha's mother's attention became focused on Meredith. "What gives you the right to tell me how to parent my daughter?"

"I'm her friend," Meredith withheld the first half of the last word, understanding Sasha's fear. "And, you are being quite rough with her. I'll ask you to please release her."

"Mrs. Straights, you're starting to make a scene," Carol spoke up. The neighbors were inside of their houses, but one could look out at any moment and see this frightening scene. It was futile, however, as Mrs. Straights pulled Sasha even closer, Sasha hanging limply by her hair, tensing up for what was to come next.

"You are going to go inside that house and you're going to head to practice. If you do that, I might just forget this whole thing even happened. I knew that dyke sister of yours was a bad influence. She's been nothing but trouble ever since she started staring at girls like that. It disrupts the natural order of things. Mankind didn't evolve over this long so that useless people like that could stop their bloodlines altogether."

"Ma'am, I will not ask you again," Meredith closed the gap between the two of them, standing in front of Mrs. Straights. "Please release Sasha or I will be forced to inflict harm upon you."

"Shut up, you bitch!" Mrs. Straights said, pointing her free hand at Meredith. "I'll bet you're just as bad an influence as that dyke of a sister she has. Well, I'll let you know she's not going to be seeing either of you two again. And, you, Carol Carver, I expected more of. Degrading yourself with such horrible influences. My daughter will not associate with dykes and rabble-rousers. Sasha, you will walk inside, NOW, or I will drag you in by your hair."

Mrs. Straights released Sasha, almost as if the choice was hers, walking inside. Sasha looked to Meredith and Carol, looking down to blink away her tears as she turned to walk inside. Before she could take a single step, her arm was grabbed by Meredith.

"We're leaving, Sasha," Her tone was calm, yet fierce. "Now."

Sasha looked to the house, where her mother was standing with her arms crossed. She then looked to Meredith, blinking away a tear as she smiled at Meredith.

"It's alright," Softly, the domme in training spoke. "I'm going to be alright."

"Because you're coming with us," Meredith spoke with the authority of a domme. "We're all three leaving now."

Sasha looked back to her mother, beginning to sob as she held onto Meredith.

"I can't do it," She hiccupped. "I can't stand up to her."

"That's why you have us to stand up for you," Carol said. "We're all going back together."

"I will not take no for an answer," Meredith smiled. Sasha rubbed her eyes with her free hand, smiling wide.

"Yes... Mistress," A soft giggle escaped her lips as she kissed Meredith's cheek out of impulse. The shout that erupted from her mother as she stomped toward them brought her back to the reality of the situation.

"You worthless dyke!" Carol grabbed the box Sasha had dropped and Meredith half escorted, half carried Sasha to the car, setting her inside and gunning it while Mrs. Straights looked like her body was going to explode in rage.

"That was... that was scary," Carol muttered. "I knew Mrs. Straights was a bit mean, but I didn't think she was full on bad."

Sasha looked down, arms wrapped around herself, as they had been so many times when she had been yelled at, tears running down her face.

Neither Meredith nor Carol said anything to Sasha as the drive went on; neither knew how to handle such a situation and the car wasn't the best place. Once they arrived at Carol's place, Carol got out, leaning over to Meredith, who had gotten out.

"Let me handle this. I think I know a way. Kaitlyn could convince her to snap out of this, but I know a way I think might work."

"Be careful. She's very fragile."

"Sasha, come here," Carol opened Sasha's door, pulling the sniffling submissive out of the car. "I want you to stop this crying. It's not becoming of a domme."

"I'm not cut out to be a domme," The voice was a whisper. "I'm just a worthless dyke."

"That's it," Carol dragged her into her house, moving her in front of the full length mirror in her room. "Take off your top. Now!"

Sasha flinched visibly at the exclamation, obedience compelling her to slowly to do such a thing. Carol looked at the catsuit covering her top half, tilting Sasha's head to look at herself.

"Do you see this body?" She asked. Sasha nodded meekly. "Do you see its curves?"

To emphasize her point, Carol cupped a hand gently around Sasha's right breast. "Wow, this feels great. Your body is amazing, especially in this tight latex."

Sasha's face reddened, moaning slightly as she felt her breast being played with. Carol held her breast, continuing to squeeze it.

"Look, Sasha," Carol sighed. "I know I'm not the best person to say this, but I just want to try and atone for what I've put you through in the past... I do think you have an amazing body that a whole lot of women would kill for. While you're not the most self-confident person I know, I do know you're got a good taste in fetishes and you're willing to put yourself out there to do things like this. I know I teased you in the past, but I truly do want to help you and continue to be your submissive and sometimes mistress. You've given me more chances than I know and I just want you to know that I do care about you and your feelings."

Sasha felt herself crying again as she leaned onto Carol.

"Thank you, Carol. I know it must have been hard to say that, but I'm glad you did. I don't know how long I'll be like this, but with you and Meredith, I can become more confident."

"That's great," Carol nodded. "I mean, you did great when you were using your skills on me."

Sasha smiled, wrapping her arms around Carol.

"I'm so glad you're not as bad as I thought you were."

"Me too. But, I have one other thing. It's... well, it's kinda awkward, but I think it might help you."

Sasha looked up at her new submissive to ask what it could be. Before she could open her mouth to form the words, however, Carol's lips met hers. Sasha was stunned as Carol's chaste kiss ghosted over her lips once more. Meredith, who had been watching from the other side of the room, raised an eyebrow at the action, curious as to what Carol had planned.

"Consider this a kiss for confidence. As well as a kiss to make up for at least one of the ones I gave you in high school, where we humiliated you."

Sasha continued to stare, in shock at the action still.

"I must admit, you are a good kisser," Carol said. "But, I must also admit I do have some feelings of a sort for you. I don't want to intrude on you and Meredith, but your actions when you were dominating me stirred something within me. I look forward to being your submissive, my mistress."

"I-I look forward to having you as my submissive," Sasha smiled, leaning on Carol. "If Meredith is okay with me getting kisses from two people, that is."

"Only if I get some too," Meredith giggled from behind Sasha, making her jump. "You two are acting like schoolgirls. You need to act a bit more professional. Of course, if you weren't, you're still cute. I'm glad Carol was able to cheer you up some. In a minute, however, we will have to call our mistresses and let them know what happened. You can stay with me for the time being."

"Th-Thank you," Sasha smiled.

"I also have someone I want to take you two to see," Meredith said, her smile faltering a bit. "Seeing you with your mother, as horrible as it was, made me remember my own family. There's much I have to talk about. But, that can be a bit later. We've got some things to get Carol for her new role."

"I'm looking forward to it," Carol grinned. "So, what's in the box?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I am so sorry I haven't uploaded this story in so long. I sort of had writer's block and no motivation for it, despite enjoying the story so much. I love this story and I hope to continue it in the future. I thank all of you who will read this story even after so long and I hope you enjoy it. I'm not sure if I've handled Sasha's mother properly, but any feedback on how I can improve will be very helpful. I will see you in the next chapter when it comes out.


12