Slave Management 101-8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James applied sunscreen all the way down her mound, almost, but not quite getting to her clit before moving his hands on to begin covering the fronts of her thighs. James coated her thighs right up to Cecilia's bikini line, but never crossed it. He continued down her legs and the tops of her feet. James even applied sunscreen between her toes.

There was only one place on Cecilia's body that hadn't been protected from sunburn. Cecilia showed James her most pitiful, pleading face, "You're not done, right? You kinda missed a spot, a very sensitive spot, the worst possible place to get sunburn."

"Oh, did you want me to cover that too? I didn't know if that was appropriate." James replied with an evil grin.

"Your cock spent most of last night in there, and you're worried about appropriate?"

"Oh, ok, I just wanted to make sure, didn't want you to think I was a pervert or something."

"I know you're pervert, that's why I spent the night with you. Now finish what you started or I'll get Emily to do it."

Without taking his eyes off of Cecilia's, James gently cupped her groin with his hand. He began stroking her gently. Cecilia's clit was protruding out from its hood proudly and as James stroked her he squeezed it softly between his middle and ring fingers. Cecilia's breathing was labored as she tried to get enough oxygen without making her level of arousal obvious to everyone on the beach.

Trying to look nonchalant, Cecilia turned her head and started discussing the water conditions with Dany. At least she tried, she was having great difficulty forming words. Dany snickered at Cecilia's inability to talk.

It took only a few strokes before Cecilia's legs started to tremble, she sucked her lower lip into her mouth and squeezed her eyes tightly shut. James felt her fluid nearly gush out of her on his palm as Cecilia put her hand on top of his head. Her six-pack was flexed hard and showing itself and her belly jumped out repeatedly.

James was transfixed, Cecilia showed subtle signs of orgasm, but remained standing. She was breathing heavily, but stayed silent. James thought she'd cum, but he wasn't certain. Cecilia's breathing slowed but was still labored when she seemed to steady herself. She opened bright, gleaming eyes and said, "Whoo, sorry about that sweetie, I lost my balance there for a second. Thanks for that, I think you finally got everything covered."

James moved his hand and saw it was soaked with Cecilia's juices. His fingers went straight into his mouth, "Yep, that's what I suspected it was." he thought.

James looked up into Cecilia's adoring eyes and asked, "Damn Cecilia, did you just cum from that?"

James had apparently been too loud, a cute, nude, cuban girl laid out with her boyfriend where James thought they were out of earshot piped up, "Hell yeah she came, good one guero!" All four of them looked over towards the unknown girl in shock. The girl was grinning like the cat that ate the canary. She elbowed her man, "Hey, I need more sunscreen, unless you want me to get guero to come over and do it." She looked back at James and winked.

The boyfriend replied, "No, guero has enough women of his own, he needs to stay right where he is. I'll get the sunscreen." He looked at James and mouthed "Thanks". That had all the girls giggling. Unknown girl looked over at them, then looked suspiciously back at her man, "What'd you say to them?"

"Nothin babe, I just told them how lucky I am to have such a beautiful girl in my life." He smiled sweetly.

"That better be what you said! Now where's that sunscreen?"

"I got it right here babe." He bent down and they french kissed for several seconds before the boyfriend sat back up and began to squirt copious amounts of sunscreen on her huge tits.

"That's right baby, you make sure to get those puppies covered real good."

James, still hard as a rock, stood, took Cecilia by the hand, looked at Dany and Emily, "Lets go get in the water, maybe this thing will go down some. Yes Emily, that includes you."

Emily was on her feet in nothing flat grinning like a kid. Dany stood taking James' other hand and Emily fell in behind them. The foursome then started towards the surf, following James' erection since it pointed the way.

The four of them frolicked in the waves in chest deep water. Cecilia and Dany seemed to be playing pin the dick on the James, which prevented him from getting any relief for his painfully hard cock. Even Emily seemed to lose some of her slave inhibitions in the water, helping Dany and Cecilia in their nefarious scheme.

After an hour or so all of them slowed down and began to relax. Dany wrapped her arms and legs around James and clung to his back, nuzzling his neck and placing the occasional peck on his shoulders.

Cecilia decided she was ready to go get some sun, "I'm gonna go lay out a while. Emily, why don't you come with me, Other than James, you have the palest skin I've ever seen!" she ribbed Emily.

"My Lord, may I go with My Lady? She will surely need her sunscreen re-aplied."

"It's fine if you want go with Cecilia, Emily. Dany are you ready to head in?"

"No, I'm content right where I am, thank you" Dany replied squeezing James.

Cecilia and Emily were headed towards the shore, James stopped them calling out, "Hey Cecilia, I had a run-in over Emily with a couple of guys the day we arrived. Apparently some guys think she's fair game. But Emily is my property, no one but me touches her, OK?"

"Even me?"

"Well, since you asked so nicely, I suppose it doesn't apply to you. Just remember she's my toy and I do not want her damaged."

"Never in a million years sweetie. I'll take good care of her." Cecilia blew James a kiss. Emily was looking dead into his eyes with a face he wasn't sure he recognized. Curiosity? Shock? Gratitude?

A soft hand circled his cock below the water and began to stroke him gently.

"Shit Dany, there's too many people here now." The beach was becoming more crowded as the morning progressed. There were people all around them now.

"We didn't get caught on South Beach.' Dany reminded him. "And it was incredible."

Dany released her legs, stood and stepped in front of him, pressing her breasts into his pecs while trapping his aching cock against her stomach. Her hand still on his cock and was now squeezing him a little tighter but continued the slow strokes. Dany looked up at James with big doe eyes.

James rested his arms on Dany's shoulders, "You really know how to push my buttons." he whispered, leaning in for a kiss that Dany returned passionately, invading his mouth with her tongue, pillaging all she could reach within.

Dany moved her hand from James' cock to the back of his neck so that both hands were wrapped around it. He felt her tighten her grip, preparing to support her weight with her arms while she lifted her legs to wrap around his waist.

Having lost all concept of where they were, James reached down to her buttocks, helping to lift Dany up on his torso. She wrapped her legs around his waist, tilted her hips just so, and took him in all at once. Dany broke the kiss, moaned, and rested her head on his shoulder.

James was jerked back into the here and now when the kiss was broken. He was facing the shore, so he scanned the beach looking for a cop running towards them brandishing a billy club. With the exception of Cecilia and Emily, no one on the beach or in the water was paying them any attention.

Dany began to slowly grind her pelvis into his, causing his cock to move in circles inside her velvet sheath without sliding out of her. James moved her hair aside and began to nibble her neck and shoulder, eliciting an appreciative moan from deep in Dany's throat.

Not quite satisfied they weren't going to be caught at any moment, James continued to scan the beach as much as he could without taking his mouth off Dany's neck. His eyes settled on Cecilia, who was sitting between Emily's thighs with her knees up. Cecilia was leaned back against Emily's body while Emily was running her hands sensuously down Dany's front from the tops of her breasts, over her nipples and down to her mound before following the same path back up. As they chatted, the couple appeared quite contented. Emily found his eyes and smiled at James like a lover sharing a moment with her man across a crowded room.

James shared that connection with Emily for a few seconds before Cecilia passed her hand in front of Emily's face, reminding Emily that she still had sunscreen to apply. James saw the two girls giggling at each other, then Cecilia looked directly at James and shook her finger at him, silently chiding him for being a naughty boy.

James grinned and slammed himself into Dany in response. Dany, who had been contentedly nuzzling his shoulder, jumped and squealed in surprise. "That's nice stud, but where did it come from?"

Dany picked up the pace. James turned them so she was facing the beach, "You see Cecilia and Emily on the beach?"

"Yes, what's so funny?"

"I think they heard you."

"Let them watch all they want." Dany leaned herself back and hung from James' neck. She picked up the pace even more, making it obvious what the two of them were doing.

James didn't know how long Dany had been grinding against him, but it had been quite a while. Long enough that his cock was sensitive and he wasn't going to last long if Dany kept up the pace.

"Oh God, Dany, you're gonna make me cum if you don't slow down." Much to his surprise, Dany slammed herself into him one more time, taking him as deep as he could go and stopped grinding. She pulled her self back up against him, bit his shoulder and began to quiver. Her breath was coming in short fast pants. To James it felt like her insides were vibrating and he felt himself suddenly on the edge of what was promising to be a strong orgasm.

When Dany clamped her legs against his waist so hard it almost hurt, lifted herself up a little before slamming back down, her quivers becoming hard fast squeezes around James cock, he lost it. James threw his head back, stood up on his tip toes as best he could in the soft sand and shot his load into her so forcefully he worried it might hurt her. James didn't count, but it felt like he must've put twenty squirts of cum in her.

Dany was finally coming down off her orgasmic high when James was about halfway through his orgasm. She clung more tightly to him, waiting for him to finish his onslaught. James felt her contract around him every time he shot into her.

Finally they both settled into their own post-orgasmic bliss. Dany took her teeth off James' shoulder and rubbed the spot where she bit him with the tips of her fingers. James began to nuzzle into Dany's neck lovingly.

As James began to drift slowly back to reality, his ears picked up an unusual sound over the crashing of the waves. Wondering what he was hearing, he turned back around to face the beach and saw quite a few nearby beach-goers applauding and whistling. Briefly James wondered why everyone, including Cecilia was clapping, right up until he realized they were all looking right at he and Dany.

Dany was blissfully unaware when James felt his entire body flash bright red with embarrassment and slid quietly beneath the surface, taking Dany with him.

CHAPTER 20

The next three weeks passed quickly. When James and Emily weren't training, Cecilia and Dany kept the two of them busy and satisfied. At least one of them shared his bed each night. James discovered the bed would, in fact, sleep four. And he took every opportunity to do just that. The three women made sure James was always where he should be, when he should be there.

The weekends were a non-stop whirlwind of activities. They spent a lot of time on the beach, went to Key west one weekend, and spent a day at the Seaquarium, which Emily enjoyed even more than Dany. Frequent applications of sunscreen kept most of the sunburn away, and by the end of training, both James and Emily sported the beginnings of a nice allover tan.

James and Emily both took the training seriously, improving and getting smoother by the day. On several occasions Dave borrowed Emily to demonstrate proper technique to the other slaves. Emily was uncomfortable as the center of attention during the demonstrations, even though James let her know he was proud of her.

Robert and James became co-conspirators of sorts, generally eating breakfast and sometimes lunch together. Winter was improving rapidly as well. Once Robert found the confidence to assert himself, Winter became much more respectful and obedient. She no longer acted sullen and seemed to genuinely try to please her master. Based on Roberts comments to James, Winter was succeeding. Robert quit kenneling Winter about midway through the third week and took her home with him each night. When the pair appeared for breakfast each morning, Robert tended to be in an excellent mood. Winter appeared to be quite satisfied with herself.

Winter and Emily usually maneuvered so they were Nadu kneeling next to each other during breakfast. They would whisper quietly to each other, stifling a giggle from time to time. James knew he shouldn't allow the behavior, but he hoped Winter's interactions with Emily would help Winter adjust to life with Robert. So he and Robert allowed it to continue so long as the slaves kept it discrete.

Towards the end of the last week, James asked Emily about her conversations with Winter on one of the rare occasions when neither Cecilia nor Dany were wandering around his room naked.

Emily told him, "She is doing much better My Lord. Robert is finally acting more like the man she expected would own her. He still isn't as domineering as the men she grew up with, but he has made it clear that he will be obeyed. That's what she wanted from the beginning, it makes her feel safe and secure. She feels he is looking out for her."

"That's really good news Emily. Robert seems to be pleased with her. He'll take good care of her, if she'll let him."

Emily snickered, "Yes My Lord, Winter tells me she is spending at least part of every night sharing his bed. Apparently Master Robert is...shall we say gifted in that regard?"

James chuckled at that, "Robert hasn't said anything to me about that, I'm surprised."

"Me too, My Lord. Oh, and Winter also told me that you scare her." Emily told James with a big grin and a twinkle in her eye.

"Oh really? Gee, I wonder why?" James asked sarcastically, sharing a laugh with Emily. James was still unhappy with himself over the incident, but had finally stopped beating himself up over it.

************************************************

Morgan heard Sam's phone ring. He was outside somewhere and had apparently forgotten it on the table by his chair. Morgan called out, "Jane, go find Sam and tell him he has a phone call." Morgan saw it was Dave on the caller id. "Tell him Dave is calling!"

"Yes, My Lady!" Jane hurried off to find Her Lord.

Morgan answered the call, "Dave! It's so good to hear from you! How's everything?"

"Things are going well Morgan. I can't complain. Sorry to bother you, I thought I dialed Sam's number."

"Oh you did. But the silly man ran off without his phone again, Jane has gone to find him. He should be here pretty quick, I'm sure he hasn't gone far."

Morgan managed to hold her questions about James until Sam arrived. She saw him come in through the back door, "Here he is now Dave. I'm going to put you on speaker if you don't mind?"

"No, I don't mind at all. I just wanted to give you a final update on James since Friday is the last day."

Morgan switched to speaker phone, "Dave's on the phone sweetheart. He wants to tell us how James is doing."

Sam sat down on the love-seat beside Morgan, "Great! How's it going Dave?"

Sam and Dave chatted inconsequentially for a few minutes before they got down to the meat of the subject.

Dave started, "So guys, I just wanted to remind you that Friday is the last day of training for James. And I wanted to let you know that both he and Emily have been star students throughout this whole thing."

Sam replied, "That's fantastic Dave! We can't thank you enough!"

Morgan beamed, "Oh Dave, that makes me soooo happy!"

"Don't thank me guys. All I did was provide the right conditions for James to show what he's really made of. I haven't changed my mind since my last assessment. I'm actually now more convinced than ever that your boy is a natural born leader. His style may be a bit different than what you expect, but it's very effective. He has no problem getting what he wants from people. That includes slaves and free. What's more, people just seem to want to please him. You have a lot to be proud of in James."

"That's such a relief, Dave. You've taken a big weight off my shoulders." Sam told him.

Morgan added, "You're absolutely right! We're both so proud of James!"

The three of them spent the next hour or so going over the details of James' training and what Dave knew of his extracurricular activities. Dave kept it to the PG rated version. They discussed travel arrangements for getting James home and then sending him back for the more advanced eight week wrangler training.

Dave ended the call leaving Sam and Morgan both elated. Dave was pleased to hear his friends so happy and was really looking forward to James' return for the next level training.

************************************************************

Barbara heard Sam coming up the driveway so she came out front to greet him. Part of her job was to keep the vehicles clean and she liked to look and see what might need to be done whenever anyone came back from a trip. She was also there in case something needed to be brought in from the truck. Jane had joined her in the driveway for the same purpose.

Sam opened the door and stepped out when the truck stopped and was shut down. Jane made it to the passenger side to open Morgan's door before Sam could get to it. Barbara approached Sam, "Is there anything to be brought in, My Lord?"

The back left door opened and James stepped out, stretched, and winked at Barbara. Suddenly Barbara's heart was racing, her chest was tight, there were butterflies in her stomach, and she seemed to be incapable of speech. She hadn't seen James in a month. Other than rumors among the staff she had no idea where he was, no idea where Emily was, or when they might come home.

"He's back!" Barbara thought, "He's finally back! Oh my God! I can't believe he's finally home! I'm so excited! He's back! He's been gone forever, and now he's finally back! Standing right there in front of me!"

There he was in a close fitting Crimson Tide polo, khaki shorts and blue canvas slip on shoes. His hair was a little lighter, his skin was beginning to tan, and Barbara's world finally felt complete again. Barbara had missed James so much. She'd had no masculine attention since he left and she was sssooooo horny, just seeing him made her wet.

Barbara felt a hand on her upper arm. She turned to see that Sam was speaking to her. When she refocused she heard him say, "There is luggage in the back that needs to be brought in." Sam was grinning at her like he'd just caught her with her hand in the cookie jar.

"Oh yes, My Lord! I'll get it right in!" She dashed to the back of the truck and opened the hatch. Through the back glass she could see James open the kennel door for the third row so Emily could get out. Emily immediately joined Barbara to get one of the two bags.

Barbara was happy to see Emily too. She also had the lighter hair and beginnings of a tan to match James. Barbara felt a brief pang of jealously that faded quickly when Emily smiled broadly showing how happy she was to be reunited with Barbara. The two slaves exchanged a look that promised all the juicy details would be thoroughly discussed in due time, then headed to James' room together.