Slave Management 101-8

Story Info
Training is over. James goes home. Barbara's wait is over.
14.2k words
4.68
6.3k
16

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the last installment for part 1. The next installment will be the first section of part 2. It's all about Katherine.

Sorry it's taken so long to get to her. This is my first attempt at writing a story like this and I seem to have a lot to learn about story pacing.

Thank you all for your patience, kind words, and constructive criticism thus far.

CHAPTER 18

Dave felt like Robert had something of an epiphany earlier that afternoon. The two of them had a good long talk about everything that happened. Robert told Dave how he'd frequented obscure slave auctions over the last couple of years hoping to find a good deal, and Robert thought he'd found one when the gavel fell leaving him as Winter's proud new owner.

Robert had been late to arrive at the auction that night and had missed the pre-auction viewing. So Robert bid on Winter based entirely on her looks. Winter was pretty average in all aspects. Average looks, average hair, average breasts, average butt. She did have a nice trim figure with just the right amount of body fat to give her a very feminine vibe. Robert thought she was pretty. Dave didn't disagree.

He really had bought her for a good price, she was well within Roberts budget. That made him both happy and a bit apprehensive at the same time. He'd seen slaves not nearly as nice as Winter sell for much more. So he couldn't believe his luck when he'd won. However, he couldn't help but wonder why no one outbid him. What was the catch, there had to be a catch. He figured he'd find out soon enough...boy did he.

Robert's story was much as Dave had expected. When he got home with Winter, she began to act up immediately and Robert had done all the wrong things to try to stop it. Dave knew he was Robert's last hope to get this slave under control, Robert had told him as much. Dave also knew that this was a situation that really needed more intensive training than he provided during the basic class. Problem was, Robert couldn't afford Dave's Wrangler training, that's why Robert ended up in the basics class.

Dave had a soft spot for the under-dog. He always had. That's what led Dave to become a SEAL. The older he got, the softer the spot became. Dave knew this about himself, but he felt no shame in it. He was actually kinda proud of it. So, Dave decided to help Robert learn skills that would be at least sufficient to get Winter under control. Robert would finish the class with a good foundation for moving forward with Winter. Dave would see to it.

Since James turned out to be much more competent than he'd been led to believe, Dave could focus more on Robert and Winter.

This reminded him, he needed to call Sam and Morgan. Sam was probably home by now, so Dave picked up his phone and called Sam's cell. The call was answered after only a couple of rings.

"Hey Dave, how're you?" Dave heard Sam answer.

"Pretty good, Sam, pretty good. I called to talk to you about James"

"Uh oh, bad news already?"

"No Sam, actually it's just the opposite. Do you want to get Morgan so I can talk to you both at once?"

"Yeah, let me do that." Dave hears quietly in the background, "Jane, go get Morgan, tell her Dave is on the phone with good news about James."

"Yes my Lord." Jane responded.

Sam came back to the conversation, "She'll be here in a minute, I think she's outside talking to Kara about the gardening.

The two men engaged in idle chit-chat until Morgan arrived. Seeing that Sam had Dave on the speaker phone, Morgan greeted Dave, "Dave! It's so good to hear from you. How are things down in sunny Florida?"

"About the same as always Morgan. You keepin' Sam in line?"

"Of course, someone has to do it. Sam needs a strong hand, but he has the good sense to do what I tell him."

All three of them chuckled.

"I'm sure nobody can say 'no' to you, Morgan. You are truly a force of nature."

"Well thank you Dave, I'll take that as a compliment. Now tell me all about my son. I've missed him so, and I want to hear all about him."

"Good, It was intended as a compliment."

"Now, about James, I think you two have him figured all wrong."

"Why is that?" Sam rejoined the conversation.

"I haven't seen him do anything I would classify as timid. He has Emily well in hand. She's one of the best behaved slaves I've seen in a long time. She had a bit of an issue focusing at first, but I think that was primarily due to the new environment. She's really taken to the instruction and has become a model student."

"Okay, okay, but what about James?" Morgan asked impatiently.

"Well, that's really what I've been talking about. Slaves will respond to how they're handled by their master. One of the big reasons Emily is doing so well, is that James is a good leader. Emily respects James, both as her master and as a person. She knows, and has accepted her place in his world as his property. Emily looks to James for direction at every turn. If I give her an instruction, she checks with James before she follows it."

Morgan told Dave, "The staff have always been obedient for James, but we thought it was because they knew Sam and I wouldn't let them get away with anything less. James just seems so...I don't know...laid back?"

"True, I see that as well. But I think the slaves read it as confidence. Confident in his abilities and his expectation that he'll be obeyed. James sees no reason to be heavy handed because he gets the response he wants without it. He's really a lot like you, Sam. He has the same mannerisms, the same way with people, he manages Emily just like I see you do with the staff. Both of you just expect to be obeyed, and people respond to that." "

What's more, you both show people when you're pleased with them. That goes along way with slaves, just like it does with with your employees. Maybe even more so, you do hold their entire existence in your hands. Employees can leave if things get to bad, slaves can't. So feeling that their master is happy with them, is huge."

"Oh Sam! That's wonderful news, isn't it? So, you're saying we don't have anything to worry about, Right Dave?" Morgan asked.

"That's right, I don't think you do. James has three more weeks with me, and if I see anything to make me doubt what I'm telling you now, I'll let you know. But I really think you can relax. I've seen him handle a couple of pretty tense incidents this week and he walked away having made his point quite clearly."

"Really? What happened?" Sam asked.

Dave spent the next hour or so telling Sam and Morgan about the lunch stop and then all about James' innovative approach with Winter. Of course, Dave being Dave, he had the three of them laughing until their sides hurt, at least when Morgan wasn't gagging over the Winter incident.

When the phone call finally finished, both Sam and Morgan had put aside any concerns that James wasn't prepared to manage either slaves or employees. Considering their current relationship with their eldest, Katherine, both of them fully expected James to take over the family business when they were ready to retire in about fifteen years.

Now all Morgan had to do was find James a suitable wife. She'd get started on that right away. If she was going to be the sexiest grandmother in Alabama, James needed to get started...and soon!

*********************************************************

Dany put both her hands on James' chest and pushed as hard a she could. James wasn't expecting the shove. So he instinctively stepped back to keep his balance, but tripped on the bed, fell back and landed on his back laughing. James scooted back and turned himself to wind up centered in the bed with his head resting comfortably between the two pillows, grinning and mesmerized by the two sexy nude women watching him like tigers stalking prey, but with raw animal lust in their eyes.

Without looking up, Dany said, "Emily, mount up!"

"Yes My, Lady." Emily replied enthusiastically.

James watched as Emily climbed on the bed, crawled to him and straddled his groin. With her eyes locked on his, Emily took James' cock and guided it as she slowly lowered herself down. James thought he wasn't going to last long after their playtime in the shower. Emily began to grind her hips just the way he liked. James had all but forgotten Dany as his cock slid deliciously around inside Emily.

Dany hadn't forgotten James and she caught his attention as she began to crawl towards him in a sexy predator kinda way. Dany straddled James too, but she lowered her pussy down onto his face. James tongue came out to meet her. Dany grabbed the headboard and held on, apparently she was settling in for the long haul. That was fine with James, it took some of his attention away from Emily's wet, hot pussy enveloping his cock. He hoped the distraction would let him go that much longer without cumming. James was having the time of his life and didn't want it to stop anytime soon.

James could feel Emily's hand working her own clit as she rode him faster and harder. Dany hung her head down between her arms, closed her eyes and was making interesting sounds through her open panting mouth. Dany too, had begun to move her hips around making it difficult for James to give steady attention to her clit. But he managed it and was soon rewarded with Dany's shuddering orgasm. She tried to lift herself up but James had wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her back down onto his mouth. Dany was going to come several more times before he let her up.

Emily's enthusiastic ride was having its desired effect. James could feel his orgasm building. Soon Dany got a few seconds respite from James' tongue while he lifted his ass, and Emily off the bed, filling her with his sperm. Emily had learned that James liked her to be still while he came, so she sat there with James cock twitching as deep in her as he could get. When James finally quit coming he returned his attention back to Dany. He'd allowed Dany to lift herself off his face while he was otherwise preoccupied, but now he pulled her back down and resumed his assault on her clit.

Emily knew exactly how to keep a man from going soft after an orgasm. James felt her doing it right now and his cock was responding as it should. He knew that every time he came, it took longer to reach the plateau again. James was enjoying this way too much to quit over a soft cock.

The three of them spent the next hour or more doing their best to break the bed. Everybody swapped positions several times. Nobody could count the number of times they had cum. Each of them just knew it was a lot. James even ate Emily, which was considered a no-no in master slave relations, but he didn't care. The feel of her squirming and twitching under his tongue was an experience he wouldn't have missed for the world. It was also something he planned to experience again.

Once everyone was satiated Dany chased everyone out of the bed. James went and sat in the chair he'd become accustomed to using. James asked Dany if Emily could help with anything, "Yes, I'm thirsty, and I'll bet you two are as well. Why don't you have her get all of us something to drink." James agreed and Emily went to do as she was told.

Dany called the desk on the in-room phone and a few short minutes later Linda and Mary showed up at the door with all fresh bed linens. James, Dany, and Emily had made a big mess on the current set. After Dany let the house slaves in, she went over to James and sat in his lap. Neither he nor Dany had dressed, but James' cock didn't stir this time when Dany put her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

Mary and Linda made short work of freshening the bed and left the room grinning at the tired, but deeply contented trio. The two slaves managed to avoid giggling...mostly.

Once the door was closed Dany reluctantly climbed off James' lap, took him by the hand and led him to the freshly made bed where she got in and laid on her side. James followed suit and spooned up behind her, his right hand cupping Dany's left breast. It had become Emily's habit to Nadu kneel beside the bed until James fell asleep and then she would move to her bunk at the foot of the bed.

When Emily knelt in her usual spot, Dany cleared her throat, "Uhm, what are you doing Emily?"

"I wait here for My Lord to fall asleep every night, in case he needs something. Do I make you uncomfortable?" Emily asked clearly worried.

Dany replied, "As a matter of fact you do," Emily looked distraught. Dany continued, "Come on up here with us. You've been a big part of the fun we had today, I don't want to break us up now!"

Emily looked to James, hope and excitement in her eyes. James hadn't allowed her to share his bed so far, and it was so obvious that she wanted to now. James looked into Emily's eyes knowing he was going to be completely unable to tell her "no", so he just smiled affectionately and nodded his head.

Emily practically leapt up, raced around to the other side of the bed, lifted the covers and spooned up behind James as tightly as she was able. Emily rested her right arm on James side and put her hand on his shoulder. Her nose was just touching his neck and James could feel her warm breath on his back. Dany wiggled her butt pushing farther back against James' groin and seemed to settle in. She'd put her right hand on top of James right hand, holding it to her breast.

Everything that happened today was a first for James. Pissing in Winter's mouth, (which he still felt awful about), public nudity, sex in the ocean, sex on the beach, showering with two women, and then the amazing threesome they had enjoyed on the bed. Now he was sandwiched between two naked women who would presumably still be there when he woke in the morning. Wow, all that in one day.

James was too jazzed to go to sleep. Emily hadn't so much as twitched since she laid down behind him. James could now feel on his back the deep, steady, rhythmic breath of someone sleeping soundly. Emily had been perfect today and James was glad that she seemed to enjoy her afternoon at the beach. With Emily's help, he certainly had.

James lay there still awake but finally starting to feel drowsy. The steady rise and fall of Dany's chest under his arm told James that she was now sleeping comfortably as well. James wondered if he should stop playing with her nipple, but decided that if she'd gone to sleep while he played with it, it probably wasn't going to wake her now.

James breathed in deeply enjoying the scent of Dany's hair. He then readjusted his head position a little and determined to relax, remembering that none of them had eaten supper. It wasn't long before he joined the two women sharing his bed and his body in a deep peaceful sleep.

*****************************************************

The early morning sun streaming through the window woke James. He was laying on his back with Danny still on her left side, her back pushed up against his side and his arm under her head. Emily was laying half on top of his right side with her head on his shoulder and her leg laid across his. James right arm was wrapped around Emily, his hand resting on her hip. James could feel both women breathing the deep slow breaths of sound sleepers. He felt Emily's breath on his chest. James watched Emily sleep for a short while, and then watched Dany for a while, and he felt as though he'd died and gone to heaven.

Emily began to stir, her conscious mind slowly re-asserting control over her body. Her hand which had been resting on James abdomen slipped across his body and snaked down between his side and Dany's back. Using her arm, she pulled herself tighter against James and put a light peck on his chest.

James laid there relaxed and tightened his grip on both women. Suddenly Emily sat up with a wild look in her eye.

"Oh no, My lord! I'm late! I should already be up getting you ready! I'm so sorry! I overslept!"

James sat up, put his hand on her back, and shushed her with a smile, "You're not late Emily, it's still very early, just relax, ok?"

Dany who was awakened by the commotion added, "We have plenty of time, Emily. Don't worry."

Emily calmed somewhat and looked for the nearest clock. When she spotted it, Emily visibly relaxed. "I'm sorry for disturbing you My Lord. I thought I had overslept and I know how you hate to be late."

"Don't worry Emily, we're good." James replied with a reassuring smile.

"Thank you My Lord, I'll get up and start getting ready for training." Emily pulled the covers back, rotated so she was sitting on the edge of the bed, stood and went to find James' clothes for the day.

James laid back down on his left side, propped on his elbow, resting his head on his fist. He looked Dany in the eyes with a lecherous smile.

Dany smiled back, looked down and was James sporting serious morning wood. She looked back up and grinned. "Sorry stud, it's a work day. I have to be at the front desk soon to relieve the night shift and I have to bathe and get myself ready."

"AAAWWWWW, your no fun." James gave her his best pitiful puppy dog look.

"Tell you what, I'll take care of that for you real quick, but then I have to go. If you still need relief, you'll have to get Emily to take care of you in the shower." Dany put her hand on James shoulder and gently pushed him onto his back.

James' pout quickly turned into a smile as he laid back and watched Dany kiss her way down his belly towards his cock. "Cool." was all he said.

Dany put her hand around the base of James' cock and stood it up straight. She then took his cock-head into her mouth and went to work on it with her tongue. Dany began to bob her head up and down along his shaft enthusiastically. Occasionally she would stop and wrap her tongue around the head for a few seconds before going back down to swallow him whole.

James was enjoying the blow job immensely and his breathing became heavy. Dany was perpendicular to James and he reached to put his left hand inside Dany's right thigh. He pulled against her thigh trying to get her to swing her ass around so he could get her into a sixty nine. James' daddy told him to always leave a woman happy and she'd probably come back for more. Words to live by as far as James was concerned.

Dany picked her head up and looked at James with a regretful smile, "No time for that baby. It's all about you this morning." Then she swallowed him whole before he could answer.

So James slid his hand up her thigh, found her pussy and began to roll her clit between his thumb and forefinger like her would a nipple.

Dany's head came up again as she moaned out "Oh my God, that feels good. But you have to stop baby, or I'm going to stay here all morning and Dave will be pissed at all three of us! I know you want to return the favor, but your going to have to wait. Don't worry, I'll be back for it. Promise!" She grinned lustfully.

James lowered his hand and began to caress the back of her thigh as Dany resumed her expert fellatio. With nothing to concentrate on but the amazing things Dany's tongue was doing to him, it didn't take long before James' hips started to buck and he pumped his first load of the day into the back of Dany's throat. Dany swallowed all of it and milked his cock the get the last few drops.

Once James was almost completely deflated, Dany sat up on her knees, looked at James, "Thanks for breakfast stud." She said with a huge grin. "Don't forget you owe me an orgasm, and I expect you to pay up before you go back home!"

James returned her grin, "Don't you worry, I always repay my debts, with interest!"

With that Dany bounced off the bed and began looking for her clothes which were scattered all over the room. She dressed quickly, came to the bed and gave James a quick kiss. She called over her shoulder, "See y'all shortly!" before darting out the door.