My Sister's Keeper Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becoming acclimated to the pain, I opened my eyes and looked down to see the needle sticking out of both sides of my nipple. Brenda cut off the end of the needle with a pair of scissors, attached a circular ring to it, and then threaded the ring through the hole left by the needle. Her action caused my pain level to spike again. The pain intensified while she tied both ends of the silver ring together with what appeared to be a double ended nut that she tightened with a tiny wrench. There was no way I'd be able to remove the ring with just my hands.

When Brenda finished attaching the ring, I relaxed since it was over and done with. Eyeing my newly bejeweled nipple critically, I thought it was quite sexy in a BDSM sort of way. Plus it was nice to have some type of adornment since they had taken my ear rings.

I don't know why I was surprised when Brenda clamped my other nipple in the hemostats. Knowing what to expect, I shut my eyes, held my breath, clinched my fists and curled my toes while I underwent the same process again. Again I stifled any vocalization. Again I found the new ring sexy once the ordeal was done.

Still suspended and wondering when the deputies would release me, Brenda surprised me again when she began to tease my clit. Thinking Jeff and his buddies might want to take another shot my holes while I was suspended, I relaxed and allowed my self to become aroused. It's always best to be lubed when you are about to get fucked, even if it's not the biggest dick you've ever had.

Brenda's manipulations of my clit started to feel like she was looking for something. Once she identified where my hood ended and my clit began, she pinched my hood holding my skin taut. That's when I saw the needle. Oh dear Lord, she was about to pierce my clit!!! I had no chance to prepare for the pain as Brenda swiftly pushed the needle through my clitoral hood.

Of their own accord, my muscles vainly tried to bend my body over so I could clasp both hands protectively over my painful clit. The restraints allowed very little movement. I don't think I cried out, but I don't know how I held it. Perhaps because I wasn't breathing.

"Just relax, we're almost done here." Brenda spoke to me for the first time.

My mind screamed at her, "RELAX, ARE FUCKING KIDDING ME???? YOU JUST PUT A FUCKING HOLE IN MY CLIT AND YOU'RE STUPID ENOUGH EXPECT ME TO RELAX???" I knew voicing that little remark would make matters worse for me so I just replied, "Yes Mistress".

CHAPTER 8

Turns out I was incredibly lucky for a woman who just signed her life away, although I didn't know it at first. It was several months before I found out who I owed my good fortune to. When the Judge said I already had an owner, it didn't register. Until I was on the loading dock, shivering in the early December chill, watching my brother's close friend Eric sign the shipping documents putting me in his custody, it didn't occur to me that I wouldn't have to go through the slave auction.

The auction house was the part that scared me the most. They had a terrifying reputation. I was expecting to spend two days servicing more men than I could count; enduring the most humiliating conditions one can imagine. People talk about constant abuse from the handlers, then being tied spread eagle for the buyers to view you, touch you, penetrate you, all while you've absolutely no ability to talk or even scream due to a chemical sprayed into your throat. The deputies were no worse than a frat party compared to the auction.

There was a van backed up to the dock with a big "Ballers Bar & Grill" logo on the side and the back. I couldn't see the other side, but it seemed obvious the logo was on both sides. Eric looked up at me and smiled when a deputy jerked on my leash and then lead me to him.

"Hhmmmm. Eric. James' friend? He's cute. He's always had a crush on me, and now he owns his wet dream come true. This is going to be easier than I thought. I might be the one running around naked all the time, but after he gets a taste of my pussy and experiences my skill at pleasuring a man, Eric will belong to me. Time to turn on the charm and be the sultriest little slave he's ever seen."

When the deputy gave my leash to Eric, he was met with my bedroom eyes and and a smile that screamed fuck me, fuck me now. Eric's expression said he knew exactly what I was promising, and he wanted it.

As I began to ease down into my Nadu, obviously staring at Eric's crotch, he spoke to me for the first time, "Don't bother to kneel Katherine, we're getting straight into the van."

"Yes Master." My eyes didn't leave his crotch until I had to look up and follow Eric to the the van.

Eric opened the sliding van door, reached in and opened the kennel door. The Kennel wasn't much larger than a large dog kennel. I'd transported slaves a few times and knew what was expected of me. So I climbed into the van on my hands and knees, then backed into the kennel. Crawling backwards into a kennel is nearly impossible to do sensuously but I tried and never broke eye contact with Eric.

Eric locked the kennel door closed, slid the van door closed, walked around the van, climbed into the driver's seat, started the van and drove us away from the county court house.

***********************************

Ten to fifteen minutes later Eric stopped the van, got out and came around to release me from the kennel, "Come on Katherine, we're going to get you checked out before we go to the bar."

"Yes Master", I cooed to my new owner. As he led the way, I fell in and strutted across that parking lot like I was on a runway in Paris. It was my first time nude in public and I was scared to death. But, I was going to be nude in front of perfect strangers most of the rest of my life, so I thought I may as well own it. If you were going to ogle my naked body, I was going to make sure you liked what you saw.

This was another first. I'd never been in a slave veterinarian's office before. It was much like any vet's office you've been in. This was a small practice run by only two vets. There were probably twenty chairs in the small waiting room, about a quarter of them were in use. And just like a vet's office, owners sat in the chairs with their pets sitting on the floor beside them. Only here the pets were human.

All the customers were men with female slaves of varying ages and appearances. Most of them were cute, but I was by far the prettiest and sexiest slave in there. Everyone in the office knew it too. Every eye in the building was glued to me as soon as I walked into the room.

I'd always known I was hot and that all men, and many women, surreptitiously ogled me as I went about my business. This, however, was on another level. First, I was nude. Second, they were openly staring at me, knowing I could say or do nothing to stop them. Despite my discomfort at being unclothed in public, I was getting really turned on. I was so wet, I knew I'd be dripping soon.

I couldn't wait for Eric to get me back to his club, bend me over a table and fuck me senseless right there in the middle of the bar, hopefully with an audience. I so hoped he had a big dick with which to fuck me all day. Then he'd just leave me laying on my back on the table, unable to move from all the orgasm's I'd have, his cum running deliciously out of my cunt.

What appeared to be a vet tech calling Eric's name abruptly ended my little fantasy. Instantly obedient to my new master, I fell in behind Eric as the tech led us down a short hall to an exam room.

The tech removed my leash giving it to Eric and had me Nadu kneel on a large platform scale that showed me to be 128 lbs. That sounded about right for my 67 inch frame. Muscle is heavier than fat after all.

"Hi Eric, I see you have a new one for us today. Her name's Katherine, correct?

"That's right, I just picked her up. Mom told me to get her checked over before I take her back to the club."

"Ok great. I'll check her vitals and let Dr Rife know you're here."

The tech's name tag identified her as Megan. Megan jotted down my weight, then spoke, "Katherine, hop up here on the exam table and Humble."

Humble is a slave command telling me to get on all fours with my face on the floor, exam table in this case, with my arms above my head and my ass and pussy up high for examination, or fucking, or whatever else someone may want to do to me. It's a pretty vulnerable position. It's generally used to beg forgiveness. But in this situation it works well for a physical examination.

Megan put an automatic blood pressure cuff on my right arm, a blood oxygen sensor on my index finger, and an old fashioned glass thermometer in my ass. I have no idea why they did that instead of using one of those touch-free pistol looking thermometers. But there you have it.

Megan read all the instruments attached to me, recorded the readings in a file, then spoke to Eric, "All her vitals look good, Dr Rife will be with you shortly. You can just have Katherine wait there on the table."

"Thanks Megan. It's good seeing you again."

"You too Eric, I'll see you next time."

I stayed in Humble on that table for probably twenty minutes. The stainless steel top was cold on my forearms, my forehead, my nipples, my knees, and my shins. My muscles were starting to complain from being in the same position for so long. Ordinarily I'd have been pissed if someone made me stay like this, but today it was contributing to my arousal.

While I waited there so vulnerable and exposed to anyone who walked in, unable to cover myself, forced to submit to whatever anyone wanted to do to me without repercussion, I became even hornier. The first of my natural lube slowly began to run down the inside of my thigh. I wanted Eric to fuck me in this position while I couldn't move. To just take his cock while remaining still as a statue.

It is beyond my comprehension where these emotions came from. I'd never had the sex slave fantasies many girls do. I've always been dominant in bed. These feelings, and this behavior is completely foreign to me. But that doesn't make it any less arousing.

"Hey Eric. How are you today?" I heard a woman's voice.

"I'm doing well Dr Rife, how about you?"

"I can't complain. A new dancer for me? Did you just pick her up from the auction?"

"No, I got her directly from the courthouse, then came straight here."

"It smells like you've been getting busy back here with her. Have you been bumping uglies in my exam room, Eric?"

Eric laughed, "No ma'am, I wouldn't do that in your office, I know better. Mom would shoot me for that."

"Wow, I wonder if she's always this horny? Did you see this Eric?"

I felt a finger run up the inside of my thigh all the way up to my labia, in the exact same spot where I felt my fluids drip down my leg earlier.

"She's running down her leg. I guess it'll make it easier to get the speculum in there." The good Dr chuckled.

I felt another finger run up through my lips, "Damn, she's soaking isn't she doc? Are you turned on by all this Katherine?"

I was already blushing from their discussion of me like I was Eric's pet and couldn't speak for myself. When asked about my arousal, my whole body blushed. Having no ability to try to conceal my drenched pussy just made it that much worse.

"Yes Master" I mumbled.

"What was that Katherine? I didn't hear you."

"Yes Master" I repeated in an above conversational level.

"You sure aren't trying to hide it, are you?"

"No Master" I answered loud enough to hopefully avoid repeating it again.

Eric and the vet chuckled to each other.

The Dr gave me a thorough once over, checking my ears, eyes, nose, all my holes. Still in Humble position, I was still blushing from a strange combination of humiliation and arousal.

"This Department of Corrections tattoo on Katherine's back is fresh. I'll print after-care instructions to send home with you." stated Dr Rife.

"Thanks Doc."

"Roll back." the doctor instructed me. For this position I left my legs where they were, my knees still spread wide, I sat up, then laid down on my back with my calves still under my thighs. My arms along my sides with my hands palms up. Like humble, this position leaves you feeling exposed and vulnerable. Most, if not all slave positions are designed to leave one feeling at the mercy of their master, and at the same time give him easy access to all your fun bits.

"What's with the piercings Eric? I don't believe I've ever seen you put them on any of your other slaves."

"I don't know Doc, that's Mom's doing. I'm just the delivery boy." I could hear the grin in his answer.

"Ok, you're gonna have to be careful if you don't want her to get an infection. I strongly recommend no touching of the piercings except for cleaning over the next six weeks. That means no sex. I'll get you some after-care instructions for those as well."

"I won't be touching her at all, Mom said she's off limits."

"Why? She's beautiful!"

"Again, I'm just the delivery boy. That was Mom's call. But if I had to guess, it's probably because Katherine is my best friend's sister. James, her brother, has always been very protective of Katherine. He's threatened me with bodily harm on several occasions just for wanting to ask her out. So Mom probably wants to protect our friendship."

"So why did your mother even buy her?"

"I honestly think Mom didn't recognize her when she made the purchase. It was actually me who told Mom who Katherine is. You may have heard of her, she's the girl who killed that family on Highway 431 a few months back."

"This is her? Well I guess that explains the scars. I knew they were fresh."

"Yeah, I went through the whole thing with James. He was really torn up about it. He even threatened the trooper while Katherine was in emergency surgery. Said they didn't know what they were talking about, that there was no way his sister could have killed anyone."

"Sounds like Katherine's brother loves her deeply."

"He does. The whole family does. I don't know if they'll ever get over her accident."

Eric stepped to the exam table, looking down at my face for several moments. Then he ever so gently placed his hand on my cheek, caressed my face with his thumb, eased my head over so we were looking each other in the eye. Eric looked heartbroken. "The sad thing is, Katherine doesn't feel the same. Nobody knows why. Why do you hate your family so, Katherine?" At that moment, he and I were the only things that existed in the universe.

It took almost a minute before I regained enough control of my emotions to speak, "I don't know Master, I just do." One tear escaped my left eye, rolling down my cheek before I shut down the water works. Never let 'em see you cry.

You could feel the mood in the room turn somber. The doctor examined my body scars closely for several minutes. Then she gently, almost tenderly traced one of my facial scars with the tip of her finger. It started above my right eye just below my hairline, ran down between my eyes, offset closer to my right eye and ended just below the bridge of my nose.

My second scar, she also traced, started on the right side of my nose a little over halfway down the nasal bridge, ran over my nose down onto my left cheek, ending just below my cheek-bone in a kind of upside down check-mark.

I expect three major scars to show on my face for the rest of my life, the last one starts on my upper left lip maybe a quarter inch in from the corner, runs up at about 45 degrees makes a slight downward curve in the last third and ends in the middle of my left cheek. The doctor's fingertip followed this one as well.

I'm fortunate that none of my scars are big hideous things. The surgeon who put my face back together was skilled and each of my scars will be a thin, but noticeable line once the redness fades. The lines may be slightly sunken, but I don't expect that to be evident.

The good doctor finished her exam at my genitals. I was still quite aroused and then she had to remark on my rather large clit. My clit extends almost a half inch when it fills with blood. The piercing had been placed through the hood, above it.

The tip of the doctor's finger traced exquisitely along the bottom of my clit, staying clear of the piercing. Back and forth she stroked it absentmindedly, "Oh you poor thing, no sex for six weeks. I'm sure Eric here will be disappointed." Her fingers left my clit and two of them slipped into my pussy. "Oh dear you haven't been getting much lately have you, you're so tight, almost like a virgin."

"No Mistress, I haven't, except for the courthouse."

"I bet those deputies had a field day with you. Not many come through as pretty and sexy as you, even with the scars. Come here Eric, and see how tight she is. But gently, we don't want her to get to excited with that new piercing."

The doctor returned to stroking my clit like she had been before, while Eric probed my channel with his index finger.

"You're right Doc, she is nice and tight. This pussy is going to feel great wrapped around a cock." He added another finger to his slow easy penetration.

I was living out one of my fantasies, I had to lay still, not move or speak while two people explored my sex. The slow build up was working, I was definitely going to cum, and cum hard from their attentions.

"You know Eric, I think you could fuck her once, if you're careful, with Doctor supervision of course. I think she'd like it. Feel how wet she is? Hell she was dripping when I came in. She must be desperate by now."

Little did she know, the doctors teasing was just enough to keep me right on the edge, but not quite enough to tip me over. My body wanted to writhe, my hips were desperate to thrust up in an effort to get more of Eric's fingers in my pussy. I was on the verge of begging and the dirty talk wasn't helping. Right about now, I'd pay Eric to fuck me hard, here and now.

"Would you like Eric's cock in you Katherine? Nice and hard, and hot. Thrusting in and out of your pussy. I'd bet you'll do just about anything for that right now, wouldn't you?"

"Oh yes Mistress, I'd do anything for master's cock." I was dying in this exposed, vulnerable position, not allowed to move. This would have been much easier if I was restrained. At least I'd have something to struggle against. But the only restraint I had was my obedience to my Master's command.

"Please Master, I'll be the best slut ever to spread her legs for you. You know how tight I am, I can take every bit of you. If you'll allow me to move, I can do things you can't even imagine. Just please, please, please fuck me!"

"I think she wants me to fuck her Doc, what do you think?" I could hear his laugh just under the surface, waiting to escape. But I didn't care. Laugh at me all you want as long as you fuck me.

"I'm not convinced Eric, maybe she does, maybe she doesn't."

"Well it's a moot point anyway. Like I told you, Katherine is off limits. So I better stop what I'm doing before I get in trouble. Mom's a stickler for the rules, especially her rules. You better stop too, she's of limits for everybody. No sex at all for Katherine."

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN NO SEX FOR KATHERINE???? You can't work me up like this and then leave me hanging. That's unconstitutional, cruel and unusual punishment. My clit might explode. I could have a nervous breakdown. I'm so fucking close, you've been holding me on the edge forever. You have to make me cum. You owe me you fucking assholes. Eric you better put your fucking fingers back in me. Hell put your whole hand in me. Stick your dick in me, I swear to you, Mom will never know. Fuck me with a broom stick. I don't fucking care, just fucking fuck me!!!!!"

But the only actual sound to come out of me when they both quit touching me was the most pathetic whimper I'd ever heard.