My Sister's Keeper Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***************************

The Upstairs office was nice. I was in a Nadu kneel on wood floors that looked to be as old as the building. An attractive woman somewhere around forty years old sat behind a large antique wooden desk. Decorated much like the first floor bar, the old wood paneled walls held many sports related photos and posters. The theme seemed to be predominantly college sports with a focus on Auburn and Alabama football. Behind me, on a wall directly across the room from the desk was a very large screen TV, displaying a muted sports news broadcast.

I'd been here kneeling for about half an hour while the woman behind the desk was working on her computer. She would occasionally stop and use a large desk calculator before going back to the computer screen.

Finally she stopped, removed the glasses that had been perched on her nose, rolled back from the desk a foot or two, locked her fingers behind her head and stretched. She picked up an insulated steel cup and drew on the straw only to find the tumbler empty. I'd seen her do this at least three other times, coming up empty handed every time. She opened a line on her desk phone, leaned back in her chair, and made a call.

Another woman answered the phone, "Hi Rose, do you need more tea?"

"You know me entirely too well sweetie", she chuckled.

"I'll send Irina right up with a pitcher."

"Thanks sweetie". Then the connection was broken.

I could feel Rose's eyes on me. "Stand up and spin slowly one time for me." She said in a friendly tone.

"Yes Mistress". I stood and did as I was told, coming to a stop when I faced her again.

The door to my left opened, a very pretty naked blonde with hair halfway down her back entered the room carrying a pitcher full of ice and tea. Rose moved the cup to the edge of the desk to make it easier for Irina to reach the cup and refill it.

"Nadu Katherine" I sank to my knees assuming the proper position.

Rose acknowledged and dismissed Irina with the same nod of her head. When the office door closed, Rose began to speak, "Hello Katherine, I'm Rose, you'll answer to me going forward. Welcome to Ballers, your new home. You make the fifth slave I have here. You'll be provided a small open kennel to sleep in on the third floor with the other girls. I treat my slaves well if you'll let me. In return, I expect your immediate obedience to any instruction. I will not tolerate insolence, slackers, or arguments. I have no qualms about sending you elsewhere if you don't work out here. If you leave, it's doubtful you'll land in as nice a spot as this."

Rose stopped and took a sip of her fresh tea. "Thank you Mistress. I am grateful."

She stared at me, apparently marshaling her thoughts, "I don't think you're yet sufficiently healed to work the dance cages, so you'll work predominantly in the back until more of the redness fades. You'll wash dishes, stock the bar, bring ice, assist the chef, clean bathrooms, and the bar area after hours, whatever needs to be done. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress."

"Do you know what the dance cages are?"

"I think so Mistress."

"Out in the bar area there three round, medieval looking, vertical bar cages, 78 inches high with a four foot diameter floor and ceiling. They're set on platforms eight feet high so they can't be reached by our customers. You'll be locked in each cage for a three hour shift before you're rotated out to the next cage. That equates to nine hours of dancing, after which you'll be out of the cages to help in the back for three hours, then you start over again. You can dance like a stripper, can't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. You'll have a couple of months to observe the other girls and practice before I can put you in them."

Rose picked up her cell phone and typed something in to it. Then reverted her attention back to her computer screen.

A very short time later, Eric slipped quietly into the office. "Eric, did you talk to James?"

"Yeah Mom I did."

"Well, what did he say sweetheart?"

Rose had been all business when talking to me, but I could sense the mutual affection between Eric and his mother whenever they conversed. A woman can convey a lot of emotion in her voice when she wants.

"He's actually quite pleased she's here with us. He said it's much better than having her in a brothel, fucking ten or fifteen men a day."

"Wouldn't that be awful? Especially knowing there's nothing you can do about it. I'm so happy he isn't upset with you. You guys have been so close since you were young, I'd hate to see that end over Katherine."

"Me too. He was quite happy when I told him I wasn't going to fuck his sister, as much as I'd like to." Eric laughed.

"She's still a pretty little thing, isn't she. I think she'll be quite striking when the scars are more healed. Just remember you still have five other women here you can enjoy when you're horny." Rose smiled at her son like a predator anticipating its prey.

Eric blushed, looking conspiratorially at his mother. "Believe me I never forget about any of them."

"Well make sure you don't." Rose pouted cutely.

With a mischievous grin, Eric asked, "What's wrong Mom, somebody feeling left out?"

"That's what I hear on the rumor mill, although it may just be a bit of jealousy she's feeling."

"Aaawwww, you tell her I'll be more than happy to make it up to her."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die."

Suddenly Rose was radiant. Eric had slowly moved closer to Rose's desk and was now standing behind it, looking down at her with an expression that just screamed lust to me.

"How long before you have to leave for class, son?"

"A couple of hours, I'll be back around seven."

Rose stood, her face just a few short inches from her son's. She reached over and tentatively took Erics hand in hers. "You better give mama a kiss in case I don't see you before you go." Eric put his hand on his mother's lower back, pulled her to him and kissed her tenderly on the mouth. Rose's hand held the back of her son's head.

The kiss lasted longer than one would expect between a mother and her son. While there was no tongue involved, I felt the passion filling the room in my chest. It was almost palpable.

When they parted, Rose was flushed, Eric watched her, obviously proud of the effect he had on his mother. "When have I ever left without coming to tell you bye, hmm?"

"I know, I just thought it was a good way to steal an extra kiss from my darling son." Rose giggled, then put on her shy act, looking for all the world like a teenage girl who'd just shared her first kiss with her biggest crush.

I can't say for sure, but I felt I'd just witnessed an intimate moment between lovers. I found it shocking but not disgusting. That would have been hypocritical of me considering my most frequent imaginary lover was my own brother. I have to admit, Eric and his mother made a really cute couple, despite the age difference.

CHAPTER 9

Christmas was coming up in a few days and I was really looking forward to it. The last several months had been stressful, but everything seemed to have fallen into place better than I'd hoped. Katherine had been with Eric and his mother for a couple of weeks and seemed to be settling into her new life.

Eric said Katherine was bound determined to seduce him. I wasn't surprised, knowing my sister, she probably planned to seduce Eric and use her feminine wiles to control him. It had a good chance of success too, if Rose hadn't told Eric that Katherine was not to be touched. Eric was really close to his mother, even closer than I was to my mother. As long as I'd known Eric, he bent over backwards to please her. So if Mama said no Katherine, that's what happened.

Eric told me about the incident at the vet's office on the day he collected Katherine from the courthouse. I literally laughed until I cried. Even though Katherine didn't, I can hear her now demanding that Eric fuck her. She isn't used to being denied anything she wants.

"James" my mother, Morgan called.

"Yes Ma'am?"

"Jane and I have been going over the staff holiday lunch and we have a couple of issues I'd like your help with."

"Sure, what do you need?"

"We need to replace a few of the slave wrap dresses this year. The staff will make them but I need you to go into town and get the material and supplies we need, honey."

"Mom, I don't know what that stuff is, even with a list, I'd probably get it all wrong."

"I already ordered it, son. All you need to do is go and pick it up from the store."

"Oh, okay, that I can do."

"Also some of the folding tables need either repair or replacement. That's out of my jurisdiction. Your father always handles that, but he won't be back from D.C. in time to handle it. Would you mind?"

"Not at all. I'll call Eduardo and we'll look at the tables and decide what to do. You know you're not giving me much time to get this done, right?"

"I know sweetie, and I'm sorry, but Katherine's ordeal really messed up my schedule."

"I understand, just please don't be upset with me if things don't go as planned."

"Don't worry about that, son. Just do the best you can. Okay?"

We hold the Staff Christmas Luncheon two days after Christmas every year. One time a year we allow up to 4 family members per slave to spend the day on the estate. The staff are provided a very simple wrap dress on this day to make it easier for relatives to visit, regardless of age.

We provide food for the staff to prepare and they all have lunch at a large table in the dorm. Not all of the staff will be visited by their families for one reason or another, but they all still join in to help their friends and just be able to spend a little time like they did before enslavement.

It was always an exciting day for staff. Even Mom got involved helping prepare the meal and greeting guests. But we stayed away from the dorm while they visited so as not to make our slaves feel in any way inhibited.

"Alright Mom, I'll call Eduardo right now, then head into town."

"Thank you Sweetheart" called after my retreating back.

********************************************************************

At this point in our lives, Christmas for us is a relaxed day with a slow pace. Generally between four and eight visitors will join us for the day, predominantly relatives. Every three to four years we travel to someone's home to celebrate with them. We open gifts usually around mid-morning, then gather for a big meal. The rest of the afternoon is spent catching up on each other's lives.

Once all the visitors left this year, I sat down on the sofa to unwind. I was looking over my social media accounts at what my friends and relatives who weren't here posted about their festivities. Barbara was next to the sofa Nadu kneeling. Mother called me into the kitchen...alone. So I went, leaving Barbara where she was.

Mom and Dad were sitting at the breakfast table waiting for me, looking very pleased with themselves. I sat down and joined them, "What are you two grinning at, you're making me nervous." I joked.

"We have one last gift for you Son." Dad replied, still grinning.

"We really hope you like it Sweetheart." Mom said pushing a legal size manila envelope across the table to me.

"What's this?" I asked taking the envelope and looking for a hint as to what might be in it. 'James' written across the front of it in Dad's handwriting was the only marking on it.

"Open it and see silly!" Mom had an excited gleam in her eye.

When I opened it, I saw a single sheet of legal sized paper enclosed. It was decorated all fancy like some official State documents are. I eased it out and looked at it, somewhat perplexed. It was marked 'Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries'. The sub-title was 'Indenture Registration and Certificate of Ownership'.

It only took me a minute or so to recognize it as Barbara's documentation. Why would they give this to me I wondered. Then I noticed the owner of record was me!

The biggest grin I've worn in a long time split my face, "Does this mean what I think it does?"

"If you think it means you are the proud new owner of your favorite slave, then it does!" Dad said.

Mom and Dad both watched my reaction joyously. This was the best Christmas ever. I don't know why I was so excited, this really didn't change anything.

Barbara would still be employed on the estate, just like she'd always been. I didn't see myself moving out when I earned my degree. My bedroom here on the estate was essentially another master suite. Unless something awful happened, I'd be working in the family business, probably until I died. Mom and Dad designed the house to accommodate Katherine and I along with our spouses and any children we produced. There was no reason for me to leave.

"Why? What made you decide to do this?"

Mom didn't hesitate, "It's obvious you already own her heart, we may as well make it legal."

*****************************************

Later that night when I headed for bed, Barbara was right behind me as usual. I hadn't yet told her that she was the best Christmas gift I'd ever received. When we entered my bedroom I began to undress immediately, Barbara was busy preparing my clothes for tomorrow like she always does. Once I got undressed, I called Barbara over to me. As soon as she was close enough I reached out and grabbed her pulling her into me, causing her to squeal in surprise.

Spinning Barbara around I pushed her back onto the bed falling down on top of her. She laughed and scrambled around on her back to get her head on the pillows. I followed and when I was over her, I took her hands in mine, locking our fingers together. I put her hands down on the bed to either side of her head. Barbara was giggling like a schoolgirl and played at trying to escape my grip. I rested my upper body weight on my hands effectively pinning her hands to the bed. Barbara quickly spread her legs wide wanting me laying between them. The look on he face was pure lust and desire.

Her neck and jaw enticed me to lavish them in kisses. Without the use of her hands, Barbara lifted her legs and stroked my sides with the inside of her thighs, teasing me by gliding her mound along my cock. The scent of her arousal was so strong I knew she must be drenched. I pulled my head back from her neck and examined her collar, "You're going to need a new collar Barbara."

"Why My Lord, this one isn't damaged."

"It has the wrong name on it."

Looking concerned she asked, "Are you changing my name, My Lord?"

"No" I answered nonchalantly.

"The only other name on it is My Lord Sam's."

"That's what we need to change."

Her look turned fearful, "Will I be sold My Lord?"

"Of course not, the other name on it should now be mine."

Barbara's eyes grew large, all fear in her expression vanished to be replaced with hopeful excitement, "Do you own me now, My Lord."

"Yes I do, so you better straighten up and fly right from now on." My grin was almost as big as hers.

Barbara let out a squeal that could probably be heard in the next county. She stomped her feet on the bed a few times before wrapping her legs around me and pulling me down on top of her. Once she had me where she wanted me, Barbara closed her eyes and tilted her head in the age old manner hoping I'd indulge her with a kiss.

Masters don't usually kiss their slaves. Even during the heat of passion, it is considered too intimate an act to be shared with someone you own. But I was excited that night and I didn't care what conventional wisdom said. We made out like a couple of high school teens in the back seat of daddy's car for the rest of the night.

The first time I came up for air, Barbara looked in my eyes as happy as I'd ever seen her, panting and asked, "Please enter me My Lord? Fill me with your cock. Flood me with your seed. Show me who now owns me. Show me that I'm now yours, and only yours."

How do you say no to that? Why would you want to? Barbara was so wet all I had to do was get my cock close to her entrance and gently push. I slid readily into her waiting heat. Barbara gasped, closed her eyes, arched her back, and clamped her legs even tighter around my torso. I stayed motionless for a few moments just enjoying our union, the incredible feel of being buried in her completely.

I released Barbara's hands. Her arms instantly wrapped around my neck and pulled me down to her where I assaulted her mouth with my own. Our tongues danced inside our mouths. I began to pump in and out of her with long, slow, gentle strokes. Barbara moaned, groaned, and whimpered.

I'd learned exactly how to drive into Barbara with my hips in such a way as to stimulate her clit while we pleasured each other. So I wasn't surprised when she started showing the unmistakable signs that her orgasm was fast approaching. I pumped into her a bit faster and a bit harder to bring her along more quickly.

Barbara broke our kiss and buried her face in my neck. She was not by any measure a weak woman and the way she squeezed me with both her arms and legs verged on painful. I didn't care, I was about to feel this beautiful, sexy woman cum on my cock and I couldn't wait.

I felt her quiver, and tremble. Barbara typically wasn't a vocal lover but she now began to mumble into my shoulder, "Fuck me, just like that, fuck me, so good, oh so good, please don't stop, please don't ever stop, I belong to you as long as I live, I'll always be yours."

Then she began to shudder violently, bucking up into my hips, squeezing and releasing my cock over and over. I wasn't expecting what she said next, to this day I don't know if she even realized she'd spoken out loud, "Oh My Love, I'm cumming so hard for you."

Barbara's orgasm seemed to last forever. When she finally finished, she just sorta melted into the bed enjoying the aftershocks. She didn't relinquish her hold around my neck, but she did loosen it up enough to let me raise my head. She unwrapped her legs from around my body, slid them down my legs and wrapped her ankles around mine.

When her breathing slowed and she finally opened her eyes, my face was only inches above hers. She stared into my eyes for a long time. I guess she liked what she saw because she sighed contentedly and ran her fingers through the hair on the back of my head. Then she pulled my head down and kissed me with the most passion I have ever experienced.

With her tongue still in my mouth, she rolled me over and started humping my cock that was still so deep in her. Eventually she disconnected from my mouth, sat up and rode my like one of those sexy mechanical bull riders. Slow, sensual, and oh so erotic. Barbara tweaked her right nipple with her left hand. Her right hand lightly rubbed her own clit. Her eyes closed again and I could tell she was reveling in the sensuality of our coupling.

My hands found her hips, not to guide, but just to feel her soft skin under my fingers. I was mesmerized by the hypnotic dance she was performing on my cock. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen and I felt that tightness in my cock telling me I wasn't going to last much longer.

Mere moments later, I erupted like Krakatoa into Barbara's womb. She stopped moving her hips and forced her self down taking as much of me into her as she could, just how I like to cum, as deep as possible.

I don't think we slept at all that night. When we weren't engaged in sex, we would cuddle and talk about all sorts of things. That night felt a bit like a wedding night. We weren't master and slave. We were two lovers deeply connected, enjoying each others company and bodies.

I think that night Barbara taught me what it meant to truly love a woman. I have no doubt our bond is still as strong as it ever was. Maybe stronger.