All Comments on 'My Sister's Lotion Pt. 01'

by Cakeman1212

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

If they're so convinced cum is packed with "nutrients and junk," maybe Jack's fantasy of his sister eating his over-sized load isn't so far off...

Loved the story and look forward to more chapters. Great first showing, Cakeman! I agree with the other poster. You have a natural talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fun story

Very creative story with a few realistic elements.

brosismombrosismomover 6 years ago
50/50 Story

it could go either way, Just a few things

How did sister figure it out that he filled bottle with cum ?

They in sis room yet she never had a clue what He & Amber where doing #Really!?

And Really A Horse Cock !?

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Keep going please

this could be lots of hot sexy fun if they all start to play together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot as Fuck!

Hot as fuck, get the next part out asap and let the busty mom get involved!

And then write some mom/son huge cock/load huge tits stories.

I have some great ideas but can't write if you want to speak about ideas; peenacer@mail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sister should make a choice

She’s killing the vibe of the story for me. Like her cattiness kept cutting in to the hotness and I resented her for it. I don’t know what the plan is for her but I hope she will either join so she can shut up or stop being apart of it so she can shut up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Creative. The most important thing in sex story's is creativity sold for me 10/10

DYNO224DYNO224almost 6 years ago
Why

Why does your girl have to be a cow.The disgusting oversized udders may be good for a bovine. Most men like me like theirs to at least look human.Rule of thumb if it is bigger than a c-cup it is a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
@DYNO224

Bigger than a C-cup is a turn off? Are you retarded? Hahaha, and I think "most men" prefer any sort of tits, they don't say "oh your bigger than a C-cup, disgusting fat titted cow"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice Work

This is really hot. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Massive tits, Massive ass, Massive COCK, Massive cum load.............

Grow up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous