All Comments on 'My Sister's Lotion Pt. 02'

by Cakeman1212

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great stuff, keep it up.

Can't wait for next update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Can't wait for the next one... can u some how get him to use her squirting fun as lube or better yet have her jerk him with her pussy lips to milk him... just ideas your doing great

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horse cock

🐎 cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Six Stars.

Part 1 was excellent. Part 2 even better. Possibly the most erotic incest / taboo story I have ever read.

t0ungy0ungt0ungy0ungover 6 years ago
Ducking Awesome

This was probably the best and most erotic story I have ever read.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 6 years ago
WOW

Just WOW!!! Highly erotic!! Waiting with cum soaed panties for the next on. Please don't go into a massive girls on on guy thing. Please don't change genres now that this is here. I won't complain if he does the girls one on one even if it isn't Incest/Taboo. Keep making them better. Love a Big Cock story.

Chrissie

TBC

CapewideCapewideover 6 years ago
Keep Writing

Next chapter..................

Maybe they end up fucking and selling the " Creampie " lotion. . Could be a good story.

You could create different women scented flavors, with or without their clients . His cock would be so sore.

( yours would be too)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
why does the sequel take so long ?

I was following this story on sexstories.com , i must have checked countless times in december for a part 2 and it finally came after a month. Now it's again a month later and wating for part 3 is very difficult when your totally into and commited to a story, so i,m saying great story but don't leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was really good!

Your talent for storytelling is superb. I think the best stories, especially erotic stories, are the ones where the connection between the sex, and the buildup to the sex are spaced apart just right. If one is too far out of balance with the other, then the story ends up either being to short, with the sex occurring in an abrupt and illogical manner, or it drones on superfluously with a barrage of over explanations and details. With this story you seem to have avoided both of these issues. Please keep it going, for it is really, really, good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sequel?

Surprisingly invested in seeing what happens next. Do they actually bang? Is this their one and only time but he takes turns with her friends? Enquiring boners need to know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A few suggestions:

No one uses the term, "Dude" anymore, most never did. Also, "wanton" is an adjective, it needs to have a noun following it. A wanton look, wanton lust, ettc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Work

Damn, that was hot. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
HOT

Wow. Been reading stories for so many years and this may have been the hottest of all. Can’t wait to continue the series.

(Also. Ignore the anonymous user critiquing the word dude. Obviously someone who can not admit how turned on they were by story but damn. No comment on story, just criticism. Really?).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gay af.

unclebeardyunclebeardyalmost 3 years ago

Decent story, but it seems as though you are trying too hard to be 'descriptive'. Too many words seem to be there with no real reason or sense that you understand when to use them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous