My Sister's Lotion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did Connie and Jessica want to see anything specific?" I inquired quietly. I knew Connie and Jessica only wanted to see me squirt my cum into the bottles they purchased, but I wanted to see how far my sister would take this.

Her eyes flicked to my face and back at the camera. She faltered and released her wet lip from her mouth finally, glistening with spit. A few seconds of silence passed.

"They... um..." Her voice shook uncharacteristically of my usually-confident sister. "They want to see you lick your own precum".

I was a bit taken aback initially by the words, but was fairly prepared for something slutty to come out of her mouth. I knew Connie and Jessica didn't ask for it. She wanted to see it. She wanted to see her horny and leaking little brother lick up his own fluids for her perverted viewing pleasure. As gorgeous as she looked standing there quivering in her nearly see-through top and barely functional shorts, I wanted to do anything for her. Besides, I lick the stuff up quite frequently anyways. I enjoy the taste and the vile perverseness that fills my mind when I lick up my own fluids.

I smirked at her. Her eyes met mine briefly again and she was visibly embarrassed by herself. I brought my precum-soaked hand to my face and dragged my wet tongue across one dripping finger, never breaking eye contact with her. She moaned a breathy sigh when I brought my tongue back into my mouth and I caught her grinding her thighs together ever-so-slightly. She kept the phone tracking with me so she could watch the lewd actions later and undoubtedly fuck herself to climax at the images. She was such a fucking slut.

"Yeah... Yeah like that..." she breathed as I swallowed the generous offering, making sure she could see my throat contract as the liquid left my mouth. She shivered visibly as her thighs twisted together.

I brought my precum, and now saliva, coated hand back to my twitching shaft and continued slurping at the head with my hand slowly.

"What else?" I asked.

"Wetter..." She said timidly, almost to herself more so than to me. I didn't quite understand.

"What do you m-"

"Wetter... They want it to be wetter" She said, interrupting me.

I looked down at my cock. It was plenty wet. I wasn't sure quite what she meant but wanted to comply nonetheless. I adjusted my grip on the shaft in preparation to milk out fresh flows of precum from the tip but was startled by something else. A long, thin stream of clear liquid began dripping down onto my cock, bathing my hand and the exposed head. I looked up and my sister was leaned very slightly over her phone and drooling onto my cock from above. Her mouth barely moved, she let her saliva run from the corner of her parted lips onto my head and cock-slit, covering it in her warm spit.

My own sister expelling lube for her brother's stroking pleasure from her beautiful mouth sent my cock into a twitching frenzy. The head tightened and reddened as it hardened beyond anything I had ever experienced. Precum oozed out to mix with her saliva and I had to quickly begin spreading it around the tip and shaft before it ran all over my boxers. My cock was absolutely covered. It glistened in the faint light from my computer lamp and my hand effortlessly glided around the head, spreading the offering.

She slurped the last bit of saliva from her bottom lip to stop the stream when she was satisfied she had sufficiently lubed me up. Her tongue dragged across the bottom of her mouth to gather up the messy remnants.

It felt incredible. My hand slid with no resistance up and down the palpitating shaft and caused even louder and more sickly slurping noises to fill the room. I wouldn't last much longer. The idea that I was jerking off with a mixture of my sister's saliva and my precum threatened to send cum purging from my balls most violently.

I moaned softly into my sister's face in appreciation, also partially signaling my inevitable approach to the point of no return. She finally met my gaze with wanton. Her thighs twisted together tightly and she trembled, staring at me apologetically as she released one hand from her phone and reached toward the place where her slit was pulsing and sucking on her undersized shorts. She gently placed her hand over her sex, letting her middle finger slide partially into the slit and held it there tightly between twisted thighs. She looked at me pleadingly as she held her hand perfectly still over her quivering slit and moaned softly to me. I stroked myself faster in anticipation, my hand slurping at my cock fervently.

Her hips began barely thrusting against her hand, appearing almost against her own will, and her moans began to turn into short and forceful whimpers with each thrust. After a few moments her thrusts became more urgent and she silently stared into my eyes with a sense of resolve.

I looked down and her hand was buried in the folds of her shorts where they sank into her pussy. Amid her frantic jerking against her stationary hand, I saw her flick her middle finger side-to-side in one quick movement, followed by a loud grunt and a violent reaction from my sister's body. Her hips thrust forward toward me and her pussy convulsed violently around her shorts as a hot flood of liquid forcefully squirted around the edges of the material, bathing her legs and the floor of my bedroom beneath her. She desperately clawed at the material of her shorts, jerking it from the cleft of her spasming cunt and pulled it aside in time for the next convulsion of her orgasmic fury to send a searing hot stream of her cum right across my cock and body. Her hips continued to thrust uncontrollably against her hand which pulled her quivering pussy lips open for me, and with each thrust, a fresh stream of her girl jizz squirted across my body. She grunted animalistically with each convulsion of her body and her eyes began to flutter and roll back.

After several seconds and nearly a dozen powerful cum-squirts, her orgasm began to subside and released her body from it's torment. She fell to her knees pathetically, completely drained from the force of her climax and continued to sputter smaller and less violent spurts of girl cum onto the floor beneath her. She managed to hold the camera up for most of the wonderfully obscene display, but by now it was laying on the floor next to her, partially in one of her puddles that covered my floor.

I had to stop moving my hand in fear of cumming at watching my sister peak with such force. My own orgasm was imminent. I could feel the climactic pressure building in my cock and I needed to prepare quickly. I reached back to my desk and grabbed a bottle, spinning the top off quickly. My sister heard the commotion and knew what was coming.

She lifted her limp head and looked around quickly for her phone, grabbed it and set up on my bed next to us, using a pillow to prop it up. I wasn't sure why she didn't just hold it up herself at first.

When her gorgeous face looked up at me with silent pleading, I knew I would need more than one bottle. My orgasm was threatening to take me over and I knew it would be a forceful one. I reached down with the bottle just as I felt my groin tingling with pre-orgasmic pressure, but my sister took it from me. She smirked slightly at me and proceeded to also pulled my precum and saliva soaked hand from my cock and pushed it away. She had acted right at the critical moment my orgasm was cresting and my cock jerked in agony, sending small beads of thick, white cum welling up at the tip. She could sense my urgency. She didn't make me suffer for long.

In one swift motion, she grabbed my shaft with her delicate, cum-soaked hand and wrapped her lips around the sensitive underside just below the base of the head. She sucked firmly, creating a perfectly wet and airtight suction ring around it and began flicking her tongue across the tight skin frantically. Just as I felt my body seize up and my hands tightly grip the arms of my chair, she moaned deeply, sending luxurious vibrations through my cock and into my groin.

"Ooh Jenn" I moaned in surprise at her actions. Her eyes flashed toward mine with unabated desire.

"Mmm hmm" She moaned around my cock with satisfaction. She knew what was coming.

My orgasm ripped through me. I grunted hard and she lifted the bottle just in time to catch the first of many violent squirts of cum into the empty bottle. My hips bucked and my cock flexed spasmodically with each hot stream of cum I ejected into the container, but she held on tight, gliding her wet tongue back and forth across my sensitive frenelum and coaxing as much fluid as she possibly could. The bottle filled quickly and began overflowing deliciously down the side and onto my sister's face with soft spatting noises. I shivered and gasped as my orgasm finally subsided and cum continued to flow from my tensing cock, running down the shaft and across my sister's sucking lips.

She pulled off of my cock with a wet popping noise and slurped in the excess cum that was running down my shaft and around her mouth. She sat back on her heels and held the bottle up with a beam of satisfaction, then she looked down and surveyed the room. I was covered in her cum from chest to feet, Some even dripping from my face still. My cum was still running down my cock in large streams and some was dripping from my balls, splattering into puddles beneath left by my sister. We sat in silence for a few moments looking at each other until she gingerly got up from the floor, legs shaking unsteadily, and grabbed a used towel hanging from my bedpost.

Cleanup took several minutes and was occasionally accompanied by giggling and incredulity at the distance and locations that some squirts of her cum reached. Once we decided we had most of it cleaned up, I rolled my boxers back down over my still-deflating cock and Jenn readjusted her soaked shorts so her dripping bits were not longer exposed.

She grabbed her phone, glanced at me one more time silently, allowing her gaze to linger for a few seconds, and made her way to my door.

"Jenn" I half whispered with shaking voice. She didn't turn around, but she stopped with her hand on the door handle and stood for several seconds in silence.

"It was just for Connie and Jessica" She finally spoke at my door, barely loud enough for me to hear.

She turned her head slightly and looked at me from the corner of her eye, but quickly averted her gaze downward. She licked remaining cum from her lips as she stood in thought as if looking for something to say to me, but she eventually turned the door knob reluctantly and slipped from my room.

12