My Sister's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few nights were the hardest yet. Our request was approved and we were free to marry but we still had to resist the temptation to move forward before the ceremony.

"We're still not married, Clara, so despite there being no risk of the Church keeping us apart, doing what we'd like to do would still be—"

I glowered at him under my brow before interrupting. "Thank you, Mister Conscience." Secretly, though, I appreciated and loved him for his good faith as much as my burning desire hated him for it.

We left for Philadelphia on Wednesday morning and Father Sean Patrick married us on Friday with the children, Mom, Dad, and Sister Jana Katherine in attendance.

***

Chapter 13

Mom and Dad lent us their car for our honeymoon while they watched our kids. We left Philly on and drove through the New Jersey countryside, arriving at Cape May just before sundown. It had been ten years since my family had been to the beach and I wanted to see it, but I wanted something else much worse. The beach would have to wait.

We checked into the honeymoon suite at the historic Chalfonte Hotel. Having been built in 1876 and converted to a hotel just a couple of years later, hotel management was taking advantage of the situation and had decorated for its fiftieth anniversary celebration, but I paid the signs and bunting little attention, intent instead on reaching our room and heights long-desired but similarly delayed.

"We'll do this officially when we get home," said Leo as he scooped me up and carried me across the threshold into the suite, "but this will have to do for now."

My arms were around his neck and I kissed him while he held me. I sighed softly and was prepared to do more but the clearing of a throat behind us made me realize we weren't alone.

Leo's grin told me he wasn't surprised, though, as he eased me down and proceeded to tip the bellhops who'd brought up our luggage. The lead bellhop stayed and quickly gave us the specifics on our quarters, but I was looking out the window at the ocean a couple of blocks away in the fading evening light. Another tip, bigger this time, and we were alone again.

Leo's hands slipped around me from behind and I leaned back against him, drawing comfort from him as he held me close. My arms slipped atop his and held them tight, pressing against him, never wanting to let him go. It had been such a struggle to get to this point, from my own unwillingness to accept the loss of Mary, my misgivings about stepping into her spot despite having feelings for Leo, the Church's resistance to our union, Cynthia Albertson's interference and ultimate graciousness, and all the rest of the problems we'd faced, and only now did the full impact of us making it, of us finally being together, hit me. Tears ran down my cheeks.

"Leo, I had doubts that we'd make it, that they'd ever let us be together. I was so scared for so long and now, that's over. It's a wonderful feeling to be with you and not feel any of that...that fear, any more, to know that you love me, that I love you, and that we're finally together."

"That rough part is over, that's true, sweetheart, and we made it, together, despite all of the obstacles. Now, it's just the beginning, a new, fresh start, for us, and for our family." He gave me a squeeze around my tummy before relaxing a bit and whispering rather suggestively in my ear, "So, with our new fresh start, what do you want to do first, my love? Go downstairs to get dinner?"

He laughed so hard when I poked him that we fell over on the huge bed and rolled, with him beside me grinning and looking down into my eyes when we stopped. "I love you, Clara."

I could see that look in his eyes that told me the rest, the same things I wanted to say to him, but this wasn't the time, so I followed his lead and went with the bare minimum. "I love you, too, Leo."

My lips brushed his cheek, and then moved to his, dancing lightly across them, a side, the center, and then the other, before moving back and crushing against him. The hunger we'd both had but had fought for so long exploded as we explored our passion, stoking the fire until it burned even more brightly within us. Our tongues tangled as Leo's hand started to roam over me, my stomach, my side, and my breast, before moving on to cup my neck and slip into my hair.

I moaned in anticipation as I fumbled with his buttons and slid my hand into his shirt. Still kissing me, he shifted, raising himself up where I could bring both hands into play, pushing his shirt back and away and then peeling up his undershirt.

Leo rose up further and raised his arms above his head so I could get the white shirt off of him, but I saw a new prize that distracted me. My lips kissed his muscled chest, which was lightly covered in dark, curly hair. Perhaps my distraction was too great for Leo finished the undershirt removal on his own, sending it flying.

Fingertips explored his contours, running across his chest and then brushing his nipples, which were already small, hard points. We rolled to the side, where he lay on his back to give me the access to rub and massage him with both hands. I leaned down to kiss him as I did and came close to suffocating him when my hair cascaded down on him.

"Sor-ry!" I exclaimed as he pretended to sputter before we both started laughing.

"Don't be sorry, sweetheart. That we're here together makes any little issues well worth it."

His hands were on my tummy before sliding up to cup both of my breasts. Gentle squeezes led to light pinching of my nipples and I moaned in happiness as he did it again, a bit harder. My eyes were closed as my head lolled back, my back arched, and I thrust my bosom forward to press harder against his hands.

Perhaps three times he massaged me before his hands moved away, making my eyes snap open to see what was happening, but I smiled on seeing as I felt his fingers undoing my dress.

My eyes focused on his hands, but they no longer held any fear for me as they once had. The missing segments of the fingers on his right hand and the scarred skin on both no longer frightened me as they had that first time I saw them so many years before. Now, I loved Leo and his hands as he undid my buttons, opening me up to him and his pleasure.

I caught his right hand and pulled it up and I kissed his fingers, starting at his tiny pinky, the two segments of his ring finger, and then the rest, before turning it around so I could kiss the parchment-like skin on the back. My lips caressed him, covering his scars with my love as his eyes grew watery. I swept my hair to one side and returned to his face.

"I love you so much, Leo," I whispered in his ear before sliding my cheek against his and kissing his lips again.

His fingers returned to their work moments later but I knew the problems they would face so I shifted and rose out of the bed to stand in front of him, where he moved to be seated on the side.

"My heart is yours, my love, so open me up and take me to be your own," I said, hoping against hope that he would like what he saw and still love me when my nakedness was revealed to him.

I needn't have worried, for as my dress fell away I saw and heard his gasp and the wondrous expression that swept over his face, a mix of love and lust, of pent-up desire finally free to act. He unhooked me and then eased my brassiere straps off my shoulders, but I couldn't overcome that last bit of fear. I grabbed the thin cups, now loose, and held them in front of me even as the straps dangled.

"Clara, I want you," he whispered. "I want you to be mine, all of you, now and forever." He took my hands but surprised me when he didn't pull them away to reveal myself. Instead, he gave me a gentle squeeze with each, and then waited for me to be ready, to drop the undergarment and give myself to him.

My breath caught and I dropped the brassiere, revealing my breasts to his grin and a slow shake of his head.

"Breathtaking, absolutely breathtaking," he gasped, before lassoing me with arms and pulling me close. His lips kissed my nipple, sending a shiver throughout my body before a flurry of kisses and gentle massages caused a gasp of my own. It was then that Leo sucked lightly, pulling my nipple into his mouth, at which point he began to suckle similar to how Christopher had with Mary.

My moans must have told him he was doing it right and encouraged him for he redoubled his efforts as he pulled me closer. His right hand massaged my left breast while he suckled the left, but it was his left hand that suddenly raised my eyebrows. While rubbing my back and adjusting my position, I hadn't paid it much attention considering the other sensations I was feeling, but that left hand suddenly slipped into the waistband of my silk bloomers and started rubbing my buttocks.

Mom had bought the short silk bloomers for me for our wedding and several more pairs for our honeymoon. They were so smooth against the skin that I was glad they didn't touch my crotch in normal wear, but those occasional times they had were nothing compared to Leo's hand on my skin as he massaged me, moving over and down, finally cupping my buttock and giving me a rather firm squeeze as he continued his attentions to my nipples. Again, my moan was encouraging and Leo took note, continuing to pleasure me.

It was too much to concentrate as I stood in front of him, running my fingers through his hair and massaging his scalp with my fingertips as he made my world disappear, with only him and what he was doing to me left in my consciousness. I think I parted my legs at his touch, letting him do whatever he wished, taking me to the verge of collapse from all he was doing. It was moments later when he went too far.

His hand was between my thighs, with my heat almost touching him when he shifted and, with surprisingly little difficulty, found my spot. A little swipe, tentative, perhaps, like his days flying reconnaissance in the war, sent more shivers through my sex and beyond before he focused and began to work me. Leo knew exactly what I needed and I wanted it so badly that it only seemed to take seconds before it was sweeping over and through me. My knees and thighs snapped shut, and I trapped his hand in the vee between my legs as I crushed his head to my breast. I tried to control myself and my volume, but the guttural cry had a life almost of its own as it issued from my depths.

Leo somehow held me up as my knees collapsed and I slumped against him, having experienced the most remarkable feeling of my life. He eased me back onto the huge bed of our suite and held me, firmly but with such tenderness, as I slowly regained my senses.

Still not too happy with my dad over his trying to push me out of Leo and the children's lives nearly a year before, I'd barely spoken with him in the short time we were home before the wedding; I planned to speak with him about it and forgive him when we returned home from our honeymoon. However, I'd spent considerable time with my mom, including in a rather intimate discussion about married life. She was quite forthcoming on the subject and surprisingly knowledgeable (and what I suspected was relatively thorough) on the subject of conjugal relations. As I started running my hand over Leo's side, I said a silent prayer that I'd remember much of what she'd told me and that Leo would correct me on any errors in my memory or understanding.

I pushed him lightly as I started kissing his chest so he rolled back where I could reach his chest, his stomach, and, ultimately, his belt buckle and what it helped conceal. My kisses worked upward as my hand trailed down, brushing the buckle and then shifting down a bit more to the sizeable bulge Leo usually kept so well concealed. I played my hand across, grinning as I did while continuing to kiss him. Then, my hand was at the belt buckle again, and I began to open my prize.

Being right handed, I realized quickly that I had a problem since it was my left hand that had access. Unbuckling the belt wasn't too bad, but the buttons of the fly were a little more difficult considering I couldn't see what I was doing and how tightly the material was stretched due to my husband's condition. He was grinning at me when he asked, "Need some help?"

He received a decidedly determined frown in response as I continued my fumbling before my face broke, unable to control my grin. "I'm getting it...and will be getting it in a second."

He was chuckling as I continued undoing buttons, until he spoke again.

"One thousand twenty, one thousand twenty-one, one thousand twenty—"

"What?" I asked.

"Just that your 'second' is getting rather long," he replied, grinning.

I punched him lightly with my right hand and got on my knees next to him. The last of the buttons were undone in about a second and then he raised himself up a little from the bed to help me as I pulled down his pants and underwear.

My breath caught when his manhood came into view as I pulled his clothing down. My eyes were probably quite wide as I looked at it, wondering how it would ever fit in my pussy. Mom had assured me not to worry about that in our discussion, assuming we took it slow, but my dad obviously couldn't have sported such a monster if she believed that.

"Uh, Sweetheart, it generally works a lot better if we pull the pants all the way off."

"Huh?" I said, pulling my eyes and attention away from his cock for the first time since it had come into view. "What?"

He smiled as he helped again, easing the pants the rest of the way down from my abrupt stop. As he did, I realized that he'd detached his artificial leg from its spot below his knee. I looked at the sock he wore to pad the prosthesis and started to roll it down for him, too.

"Clara, no," he said gently, putting his hand on my arm, but I unrolled it to see his stump and the terrible scars that extended about half-way up his thigh.

Mom had been upset with me over my reaction years before when I first saw a small part of the physical damage he'd experienced; now it wasn't revulsion as it had been then but rather compassion that swept through me. I touched it lightly, fighting the tears at how the man I loved so much must have suffered.

"Leo, does...does it hurt?" I whispered.

"Not anymore, sweetheart. Unless I'm on my feet for too long, and then it can swell and hurt, but that doesn't happen often."

"I'm so sorry you went through all of this," I said, lying down next to him and putting my arm around him.

"I'm not. If all that hadn't happened, considering my line of work, I'd probably have been killed before the war was over. Even if I'd survived, somehow, I'd never have met, well, Mary, and then, you. Clara, it really was a small price to pay for such happiness as I've found."

I gave him a squeeze and kissed him but my eyes lit up when my hand reminded me of the unfinished business 'downstairs.' I grinned as I took him in hand and watched closely as I gave him a most tentative of massages.

"Is that good?" I asked, looking into his eyes.

"Ahem, gentle's good at first, but when it's this hard, you can be a bit more...ah, zealous. Don't worry, I'll speak up if you get too far off track."

Smiling about what I was doing to him and for him, I continued my efforts for a bit, shifting around on my knees beside him again where I could bring both hands into play, massaging his length with my right hand and his balls with my left. He gave a contented sound as I continued, with him caressing me with his hands.

One hand moved and rubbed my thigh over the silk bloomers before he slipped a finger under them, up my leg, and then into my valley, rubbing my slit for the second time in minutes. This time, I wanted more, so I writhed against his fingers, trying to impale myself on them, to draw them far into my depths.

Suddenly Leo's other hand was on my wrist, stopping my pumping. "Sweetheart, I think I'm at my limit, there and in here." He swept his finger through, but barely into me. "I'll be able to reach better if we get your bloomers off." Taking my hand, he pulled lightly, leading me to stand by the bed in front of him when he sat up on the edge.

As much as we'd both yearned for this, I was still fearful of what would happen when I was fully exposed to his view. In hindsight, I should have pulled my bloomers off when we removed my brassiere to get it all over at once, but, distractions being what they were, that opportunity had passed, and now, once again, Leo's hungry eyes were completely focused on me. My breathing was shallow and uneven as I undid the front button and hooked my thumbs in the waistband.

"It's okay, Sweetheart," said Leo, calming me, as he put his hands out, over mine. Once again, I thought he was going to help but he only patted me lightly and added, "You can do this," before retreating to watch the show, leaving me to my own devices. His dimples were prominent as he grinned in anticipation.

Gritting my teeth and hoping for the best, I pushed them down a little, exposing the top of my curly blonde hairs, and he nodded, probably trying to encourage me but only succeeding in preturbing me a bit. Frowning in response, I yanked them back up, leading him to clap lightly.

"Bravo! More! More!" he whispered playfully as he put his hands together softly.

His encouragement was what I needed, and my bloomers started back down to faster, silent claps. Turning sideways to hide myself as they neared the fullest part of my butt, Leo gave a silly little wolf whistle, leading me to snap them back up part way again.

"Bravo! Beautiful!" he laughed, apparently really enjoying my discomfort. It was then that I realized he didn't understand how uncomfortable I was because he loved me and just thought I was teasing him. He was interpreting my uneasy display as playfulness, which gave me even more encouragement to continue.

Swaying as if to music only we could hear, I eased the bloomers back down, little by little, allowing him to see more and more of me. Then, past that tightest point, they slipped from my thumbs and fell to the floor, leaving me entirely naked in front of him.

"Oh, my Clara, you're so beautiful, my love," he whispered as he put his hands on my hips. He didn't stare at my sex as I feared, but looked at me top to bottom, taking me in as a whole, before drawing me close to him.

He kissed my stomach and went up, his hands sliding up to cup my breasts from below before kissing each of them. Those hands, they trailed back down my sides, over my hips, and around back, taking hold of my buttocks and squeezing them, as his kisses drew nearer to my little patch and what lay below.

It was as if his magic caused my legs to spread as his lips and tongue played over me even as his fingers did their work from the rear, sweeping lightly across my pussy lips and then through me. Then, I gasped as they departed, only to feel him moving me around, easing me down onto the bed and pushing my legs up where he could see my all.

His kiss to my spot shocked me despite Mary's whispered admission of years before, and then he was kissing me there and doing things with his tongue of which I'd never fully dreamed or adequately understood. This time, he built me up steadily before taking little breaks, denying me the ending I wanted, as he plunged his tongue into my depths and then refocused on my clit, building me up even more. I needed both, though, and he finally provided just that when first one finger, then two, entered me. It was as if he was keeping the beat from the inside while conducting a full symphony on my clitoris. Because of that, it didn't take long, and that incredible sensation passed over me, leading me to hold him tight against me.

"Leo," I panted, "you...you've done me twice, but you haven't had your turn. Make love to me, Leo, so we can make you feel good, too."