All Comments on 'My Sisters, Mom, and Me Ch. 01'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Skipper600Skipper600over 3 years ago

What did I think? I absolutely loved it! And am looking forward to reading more.

Spaniard2017Spaniard2017over 3 years ago

Just read two of your stories (this and Halloween) and really enjoyed them. I just have one criticism. I know that, as fantasies, the reader has to be willing to stretch credibility a little but these stories both make a huge leap late on -announcing willing participation from the mother or sisters - with no set-up or rationale. I realise it provides a quick intro to whatever comes next, but it’s too sudden for me. Still really like them though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great beginning. 5 stars. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
blow jobs

MEH! I ONLY want my dick and cum in ONE place, a pussy.

mammoetmammoetover 3 years ago
Loved it

hope to read more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More, please!

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

Awesome first chapter, perfect word length. Psyched for chapter 2.

GreekLover05GreekLover05over 3 years ago

What a great, hot start. Looking forward to where this goes once they all get to the cabin.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

You forgot to include prostitution in the tags.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Sounds like four very horny people . I like it got you *5* from me!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Awesome start! So fucking hot! Can't wait to read the next chapter. Five stars and a favorite point!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Not bad but you're somehow missing the dynamics that drove the sisters to approach their brother. Are they in love with him or is it just lust? What kind of dialogue has been going on between mom and her daughters? Where's the dad fit in? Are there issues that are driving the mom to cheat on her husband with her son or is she just a slut at heart? It'll be interesting to see where you take this story as I move to Part 2.

JimmcdJimmcdover 3 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Satisfied all my carnal desires. Mom and two daughters,,,,love the idea that they want mom there when he deflowers them both. I have a twin sister too

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 3 years ago

Great start so far, a solid 4-stars in my book, though I think Mike was a little too easy in accepting the twins' proposition. Definitely gonna follow this series, here's hoping the next parts are even better!

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Great start, I gave you five stars so keep it up.

shadowolf1shadowolf1about 3 years ago
four alarm here

if only i had that happen back in the day...two hot sisters and a mother who played as well....but alas it will never come to be....your story is fantastic

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

Hot beginning of a smoldering series. Dated one of set of identical twins, but sadly only had one. Bot were under 5 foot and mine stated her sis was sexier than her. 😳

5* only cuZ that’s the max

booty77loverbooty77loverabout 3 years ago

damn dud you made me nut thanks 100% HOT

F4N0FIT85F4N0FIT85about 3 years ago

Seemed too easy. I like teasing and a build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it, more and more please and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s U K.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sex for money? For me, the biggest turn off ...

A talented writer, it is a great pity to waste letters on such stupid ideas.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

So far they story is OK. I only vote and comment at the end of each story, except if something is outrageously good or bad in a post.

Thanks in advance for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome, wish I had a mom and sisters like these ones, if I did I would be eating pussy all the time.

rayskibbarayskibbaover 2 years ago

Loved it. My kind of family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have six sisters and have sucked and fucked them all. Cunt crazed fucker. T

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sweet and sexy. Lots of promise ... to cum!!!

5*

BJ

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

A great opening chapter, now to get down to the nitty gritty part.

CcatoneCcatoneover 1 year ago

Got say great crafted story very entertaining although a little more descriptive could enhance the sexual climaxes, most orgasms are 10 second or more. For many years I passed out 30 seconds to a few minutes, had a overload of endorphins released, Doctors said it the same blacking out from pain. Now I more towards normal. I could not do any standing, kneeling, and missionary for a while was had to be on bottom. My first time I actually came was with my future wife and passed out on top of her, we had sex several times she had orgasms I pretended to I had some sort and issue. The doctor said it might be psychological. After a few years I was able to ejaculate, and the passing out started which lasted at first 8 minutes over a year it got down 30 seconds. It may not sound like problem but it scared my wife because I was limped on top of her and I had no response it to her made her fearful of me dying on top of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super hot & within the realm of believable.

5 stars!

Bill S.

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonabout 1 year ago

So far I love it, but I'm thinking that these 2 sisters could go through a couple of thousand dollars in about a day, so Mike should not be surprised when they ask him for more.

CcatoneCcatone11 months ago

Something similar happened with neighbors wifes and my wife got it to happen after few months little seductive play and discussing the sex that they wanted to do, then my wife convinced that they all really wanted it to happen for real. After a party on the weekend their husbands went to their monthly tournament fishing. I nervous and thought it was a prank. But my got one wife to share with us. Up to that point my wife and I had never done with with a married friend. We all had to very careful we all lived to close and, our families on the same street. We went a lake house for 2 days, our daughters were the baby sitters for the first day. We got the surprise of our life when they showed at the lake house, they showed came at 6: in the morning and started cooking breakfast. I woke smelling cooking went to hall bathroom because the master bath was being used I was still naked had a piss hard cock. I noticed several backs but thought it was it was a few of the wifes. I open the bathroom door and there 3 of my daughters. I was freaking out trying to cover up. Dad it's alright we have known about this from the beginning, it is ok just get dressed and come eat or if you still need to have to go have some sex first that is ok. They had shit eating grins on their faces. They have prank me many times but that one was by best I have ever been gotten. Those neighbor wifes were and mine did that for few years a least once a year.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot story I fucked both my mom and sister for money , my sister used to be a slut and get paid to do home porn one night I went out with sister and met the guy I told him I would like to make some money , he told me he would like to see me fuck my sister my sister agreed for 5 grand each then he saw my mom said she well do porn but not with me however my mom agreed to get blinded folded and fucked I was already fucking my sister but not mom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES