All Comments on 'My Sisters, Mom, and Me Ch. 02'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good stuff

I'm looking forward to seeing more of this story. And I'm about to go through your other stories keep it up.

sucksexfulsucksexfulover 3 years ago

“ inguinal crease”???? 😂 🤣😆😂😜

Really. who even thinks like that especially in the heat of having great sex?

Still a hot story. Thanks for the laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Please write more soon

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments

Interesting second chapter. Good story. Thanks.

KormakurKormakurover 3 years ago
Great

Loved to read

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Great read looking forward to more.

DocWordsDocWordsover 3 years agoAuthor

@sucksexful - What do you call it? Give me a better name and I’ll use it. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

God damn great read keep these coming

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Great story c’mon let’s have more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely fabulous, so sucking fucking hot. Would even better if you could use the words cunt or quim a bit. Pure sex for me is Cock, Cunt, Cit and Cum, the 4 Cs. This chapter is decadent and depraved also hedonistic. More and more please. I absolutely adore cunt and it’s nectar. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry. Tried to get into the story - but, started struggling when all 3 women went from 0 to 1,000 mph in their sex drive. They're instantaneously into every conceivable sex act with family members. Just couldn't get into that extreme of a swing from virginal, porn star-type twin sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nothing wrong with the concise term "inguinal crease," especially as it was in narration, not dialogue. The term wasn't used during the heat of having great sex. It was used when relating the story to us after the events occurred. And sure, I didn't know the term when I first read it, but I learned it from context. Learning can be fun!

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

I don't understand.

The whole idea was that it was the brother's cock that tore their hymen. Then Mom does it with her fingers and the first thing they shove in the middle of themselves is a plastic vibrator, having a big live cock. That's cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely so fucking hot, totally depraved and fucked up, more and more please and soon. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While Ill certainly finish reading the story (generally pretty good and entertaining) the whole 'giving our virginity to our brother' was ruined by mom saying she would pop their cherries first, then doing so. Then the eggs being stuffed in the too, first. :(

Id have certainly spoke the hell up and told mom she could stick that idea up her ass! If Im getting to take my sisters virginities, knowing they still had hymens, then i want the whole damned show!

That aside, his dick isn't THAT fat! If the sisters can take the thing in their throat then their pussies should be just fine without needing some special position the first time, hehe!

Not trying to be overly negative, just a few foibles;). Enjoying the show otherwise!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quite sexy but the stamina of the participants make the whole story far from realistic and the amount of spunk is just not real unless it is first injected in the male (ouch!) and then spewed out (WOW)

5*

BJ.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good, had just a touch of humor, and plenty of good clean fun

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Such a smart and wholesome community, agreeing that it defeats the point of him taking his sisters’ virginity if he doesn’t actually… you know, take his sisters’s virginities.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman2 months ago

Great idea, but the girls wanted the brother to bust their cherries, so Mom kinda ruined that for them. Good story other than that. Well and Mom wanting a divorce as soon as she found out Dad was having an affair, although she was planning on starting one with her kids. Somewhat disingenuous. But, it did get Dad out of the picture.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...