My Sisters, Mom, and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took off the shorts, double checked to door lock then crawled into the bed. He laid on his back. Both girls raised up and kissed him.

"You smell like pussy," Brit said.

"I know. My sister's pussies. I'm loving it."

"Tomorrow night you probably smell like Mom's pussy," Whit told him.

"I've dreamt of that for a long time."

"Whit, you better shut up or you're going to have to blow him again."

"Let me know, Mike," she replied.

"Oh, I will. I love you two," he said.

"We love you too. Now shut up and go to sleep. My pussy's tired," Brit said.

"Poor baby," Whit replied.

"Ten to one odds, I wake up with Brit's pussy on my face."

"No way I'm taking that bet. Be quiet when you do, or I'll be right behind her."

"Not gonna happen. Shut up and let me go to sleep," Brit replied.

Mike and Whit fell quickly to sleep. Brit tossed and turned for about twenty minutes then finally got out of bed. She looked at her sleeping siblings for a moment then grinned.

"Fuck it," she said to herself as she straddled her brother's face. With Mike's help she came about ten minutes later then laid back down and fell right to sleep.

"Mike?" Whit said.

"Yeah, sis?"

"Can you handle one more?"

"Hop aboard," he replied.

She was asleep too about fifteen minutes later. Mike was out for the night.

**********

The girls were up and packed by seven the next morning. Brit remembered mom's bikini and put it in her bag. They fixed breakfast then woke their brother. He threw on some shorts and ate with them.

"You had a boner when we got up," Brit said.

"Every morning. That's morning wood."

"You wake up horny?" Whit asked.

"Not really. I just have a boner. You're welcome to take advantage of it if you want."

"We almost did but decided that you needed your strength and all the cum you can muster for Mom today," Brit told him.

"That's very thoughtful."

"Is your cock really going to fit in her pussy?" Brit asked.

"Gawd, Brit, we all fit in her pussy, remember?" Whit replied.

"You and I were two pounds each. I think Mike was five. His dick is about the size of a whole tenderloin."

"You've got a point," Whit said.

"It'll fit. She'll need to be on top and ease her way on the first time."

"And how do you know that, tenderloin dick?" Whit asked.

"Experience mostly. The first time it always winds up being that way. After that it's a piece of cake."

"With us being virgins, I wonder how it'll work?" Brit asked.

"Mom will walk us through," Whit answered.

"If she can still walk after that monster," Brit laughed.

"Boner yet?" Whit asked.

"The minute you said Mom," he replied. "I'm gonna shower. Will one of you toss my sheets and the towel in the washer?"

"Gotcha covered. Don't beat off in there. You're saving up for Mom," Brit reminded him.

Mike shaved and showered then packed his bag. He carried it along with the rest of their things and loaded them into his car.

"Did someone get Mom's bikini?" he asked.

"In my bag," Brit replied. "Lube?"

"In the pirate box," Mike answered.

"I'll let Mom know we're leaving," Whit said.

"See if we need to pick up anything?" Mike suggested.

'Leaving now. See you in a couple of hours. Need us to pick up anything?" Whitney sent.

The reply came moments later as they left the subdivision.

'Drive carefully. Need three bottles of wine.'

'Send pic. I'm clueless about wines. Is there a blender there?'

'Yes,' said Mom's reply. A picture of the wine bottle followed. 'Tom Thumb has it.'

"Tom Thumb, driver. We need wine and margarita stuff.'

"Yes ma'am," he replied. "Ask her if she's wearing panties?"

'Tenderloin dick wants to know if you're wearing panties.'

'LOL! Tenderloin dick? Yes, a black thong.'

"She's wearing a black thong."

"She won't be for long after we get there," he said.

'I assume it's coming off quickly when you arrive?' Mom asked.

'Immediately.'

'Then whoever has the camera should come in first. I want a video of the entire thing.'

'Will do. Phones all charged. Will likely get you from two angles.'

'I'm wet just thinking about it. Txt again about ten minutes before you get here.'

'Can do easy. He's gonna wear you out, Mom.'

'Bring it on!'

They stopped at Tom Thumb to pick up their items and were back on the road in about ten minutes. Brit fell asleep shortly after they got on the interstate and after putting their destination into the GPS so did Whitney. Mike's erection was driving him crazy. He was tempted to wake up one of his sisters but wanted to save everything for his mom.

About twenty minutes before they would arrive, he stopped to empty his bladder and clean up a little from all the pre-cum. 'This is going to be a disaster,' he thought. 'I'll probably cum the second I see her.' His sisters were awake when he got to the car and they resumed their journey. When the GPS indicated ten minutes Whitney sent another text.

'Ten minutes away.'

'Remember, camera rolling when he walks in.'

'Got it.'

Whit sent her sister a text. 'Brit, Mom wants you and I to come in first. She wants everything on video.'

'I'll go to the right with my phone and get Mom. You go left and get Mike. As they move together, we'll both follow them.' Brit replied.

As they pulled up to the cabin Mike groaned. "I'm gonna cum." Whitney backhanded his cock hard. "What the hell?" he shouted.

"Sorry, did you cum?"

"No. Why'd you do that?"

"I stopped you from cumming didn't I?"

Brit was cracking up in the back seat.

Mike laughed. "Yeah, I have a few more minutes now."

"You're welcome," Whitney chuckled. "Mom wants Brit and I to go in first so we can video everything. Just leave the stuff in the car. We'll get that later. I'll wave to you when we're ready."

"Don't take too long. You won't be here to hit me in the dick this time."

"Want me to hit you now?" Whit asked.

"Hell no! That hurt."

The girls got out of the car and went inside. Their mom was standing in the middle of the living room. She was barefoot and wearing a pretty white sundress that buttoned up the front. Brit walked to her. They hugged and kissed. Whitney walked to her and did the same.

"Mom, are you alright?"

"No, I'm so close to cumming I may do it the second he walks in the door."

"Mike's the same way. Something tells me the first time is going to be a fast one," Whit said.

"Really fast, and really big," Mom replied.

"Ready?"

Her mother nodded. Whitney went to the door and waved. Mike got out of the car and walked toward the house. The closer he got the more his heart pounded. He opened the door and stepped inside. His mother, Michelle, was experiencing the same thing. He looked up at her.

"Hi Mike."

"Hi Mom. God, you're beautiful."

She held out her trembling arms to him. "Come here, son."

He walked to her and into her open arms then kissed her. It wasn't like a mother and son kiss. This was a lover's kiss. When they finished, they held each other. She could feel his erection pressing into her abdomen. Reaching down she unbuckled his belt as they looked in each other's eyes. His heart was pounding. He felt her hands unfasten the snap on his jeans then his zipper being pulled down.

"You look like you're about to explode, baby."

"I am, Mom. I've dreamed of this day for a long time."

Her hands tugged down on his jeans. He helped pull them down over the bulging obstruction. She tugged his boxers down and felt his erection hit her abdomen.

"You want me to make it better?"

"Yes, Mom. That's what I want."

She knelt in front of him. Her mouth inches away. He could feel her breath on his swollen cock. "Cum for me baby," she said as she took just the head in her mouth.

Mike exploded into her mouth for what seemed an eternity. His sisters had moved in and caught every movement and pulsation. Even swallowing as fast as she could, she couldn't keep up with the flow. Spurt after spurt went into her mouth as it overflowed and dripped onto her dress. When he finished, he pulled her to her feet and kissed her again. He tasted himself as they did. He was undoing her buttons down the front of her dress and finally ripped the last button off. He pulled her dress open. She was already pulling her panties down and as they were falling to the floor, he knelt in front of her.

"Now, I'll make you feel better."

"Yes, baby. Momma needs your help."

He put his face to her crotch as she spread her feet wider apart then dragged his tongue over her swollen clit. She grabbed his head and pulled him into her as she came. She was moaning and riding his tongue. Wave after wave engulfed her. Her legs began shaking but he held her hips. When she started to calm, he stood and raised her off the floor under her arms. Her legs went around him as she rose and felt his still erect cock touch her labia. He took her just a little higher and his cock found its way between her labia and to her waiting vaginal opening.

"Take me, Mike. Take me and make me yours."

He slowly lowered her, and his enormous cock slid slowly inside. Farther and farther, it went until he was fully inside her. They both rocked their pelvises toward the other and slid in and out.

"Oh, Mom."

"Fill me, baby. Yes. Just like that."

They continued for several minutes as their tongues danced as lovers do. Her breathing became shallow and rapid. Her head went back as she screamed.

"Yes, yes! Take momma!"

She shook and shuddered as her pussy clenched his cock. When she came her body shook in a tremendous orgasm. Her legs tightened and she held him close to her. He continued to pump as his seed began dripping from her already full pussy. Mike took a step to the side and sat on the sofa. He moved slowly being careful not to break their union. Her legs went onto the seat of the sofa as she rocked front to back milking him. She adjusted her legs and began raising and lowering on him. Slowly at first then more urgently. His hands moved to her bare breasts and he squeezed. She came again as she furiously bounced on the length of his still hard cock and finally collapsed on him. They were both drenched in sweat and panting.

"I love you, Mom."

"Oh baby, I love you too."

They sat there for several minutes as he slowly softened.

"You fill me up even when you're soft."

"I'm going to be filling you a lot, Mom."

"I'm all yours now. Fill me as much as you want."

"I want to eat you now," he told her.

"In a little bit we'll eat each other. Right now, I want you inside of me."

They sat that way for several minutes. Brit brought them a glass of wine to share.

"That was beautiful," Brit said.

"Very beautiful," replied Whitney.

The girls went outside and got the luggage and supplies.

"Girls, think you can help me up? My legs won't lift me yet and I seem to be impaled on my son's amazing cock."

As they lifted her a flood came from inside her onto her son's cock and balls. She had never seen that much cum in one place.

"Wow, how long have you been saving that up?"

"Since bedtime last night."

"I'm going to be wanting more later. Can you do that?"

"Probably in just a few minutes."

"Would you girls like to help me clean up this mess your brother and I made?"

All three knelt in front of him and began licking him clean. Mom took the scrotum and both girls started near the base of his cock and worked upwards. All three women joined in a kiss and shared what they had collected.

"Mom, Brit and I talked it over. He's all yours until tomorrow morning. Then we get both of you." Whitney told her.

"Is that okay with you, Mike?" his mother asked.

"I'd love that," he replied.

Michelle jumped when she felt a tongue slide from her mons to her asshole.

"Whit, come here. I found more," Brit said as she swallowed her find.

"Oh, the mother lode. Mom, squeeze more out. I want some," Whitney said. Michelle tightened her pelvic muscles and another tongue slid up her backside. "Delicious. Mom, you taste good."

"I'm pretty sure that's mostly your brother right now. You can taste me tomorrow. Mike lets go jump in the shower and do it all again."

"I'm right behind you. I gotta see that beautiful butt of yours in its natural state."

"Girls would you mind setting up the camera on the tripod? I want to be able to watch this with my friends in the nursing home in a few years."

"You'll never be in a nursing home, Mom. I want you with me," Mike replied.

"You want the shower too?" Brit asked.

"I want everything that's new to any of us on video. Tomorrow, if we all agree, I'd like to be mother/daughters' day."

"I get the video camera," Mike said, smiling.

"When do we get to lose our cherries?" Whit asked.

"I think we should take care of your hymens tomorrow so we can get you past the minor soreness before you take on Mike. What do you girls think?" Mom asked.

"We'll still be virgins when we get with Mike. I'm all for it," Brit replied.

"Me too but we'll need to keep Mike drained tomorrow too," Whit reminded them.

"Don't worry about that. We'll keep a smile on his face all day," Mom said grinning. "Now, let's get ready for our next adventure. Mike, let's go shower."

She took his hand and they walked to the shower. Brit had the video camera as both twins followed them. Michelle turned on the shower and when the temperature was right stepped in. It was a large open shower with room enough for all four, but today the twins were spectators. Brit began recording as her brother stepped into the shower. Mike reached for his mother's breasts, but she stopped him.

"Let me get you all cleaned up first then you can wash me," his mother told him.

She picked up the hand sprayer and wet him down then lathered his chest with her hands and the liquid soap. Michelle took her time and enjoyed her exploration as much as her son did. She moved to his arms then his abdomen then had him turn his back to her. Mike already had a semi but the moment her breasts began rubbing his back he went to full mast. Her hands moved to his butt and she massaged the firm muscles there. She knelt and washed his legs. Then reaching up between his legs washed and massaged his scrotum gingerly. Mike was moaning. Reaching around him she grasped his cock and washed with a stroking motion. Michelle stood then rinsed him. As he stood facing her, she kissed him lovingly.

"Your turn," she said smiling.

"Turn around. Let's start with your back," he told her.

She turned and he began at her shoulders working his way to her sides and low back. He knelt behind her and she parted her feet to allow him access. He began by lifting her foot and lovingly washed and massaged. She gripped the safety bar to stabilize herself. He moved to her calf and knee then after putting her foot back began washing and kneading her thigh, paying special attention to the inner section. Every time his hands neared her labia, she gasped but he never touched it. This went on for several minutes before he moved to the other foot and repeated the process. She loved it but wanted his touch just a little higher and in the middle. Mike poured soap across the top of her butt cheeks and firmly but gingerly washed there and teased her with his fingers between her beautiful ass cheeks. Mike lathered his cock and slipped it between her cheeks and used it to wash her then finally allowed it to slip between her legs and slid front to back spreading both lather and excitement. She began sliding on him as she held the grab bar with both hands. As she pushed back a full three inches of cock could be seen pushing out in front of her. As she went forward his cock slid between her labia and over her swollen clit. His hands went around her to her chest as he lathered and massaged. Her son moved to her abdomen and finally to her triangular patch. Her moaning and sighing increased. He leaned to her ear and whispered.

"Want me to stop?"

"No, no. Keep going," she panted.

With both arms reaching around her he pulled her labia apart. His cock now slid across her clit in both directions. She gripped the bar tightly as her thrusting increased.

"Michael, oh Michael, baby, I cummmmming!" she screamed as she began to tremble. Her head went back. "Uhhhhhhhh!" she screamed again and again as she came. Mike took over the thrusting and held her as she began to lose her ability to stand. He slowed as she finished then stopped. Michelle was so sensitive she didn't dare moving for several minutes. "My darling son, you are without a doubt the most sensuous man I have ever been with."

"Is it safe to move now?" he asked.

"Very carefully," she chuckled. "I can't believe I've cum six times today."

"You must have started before we got here."

"I had to. Just knowing what was coming had me on the edge all morning."

"What's your record?" he asked as he rinsed her.

"Seven."

"Only seven? Let's shoot for fourteen today."

"Maybe one more this evening but I need rest."

"Mike, you know how you helped Brit and I relax last night?" Whit asked.

"First time or the second time?"

"First time. Something tells me Mom wouldn't want to sit on your face right now," she replied.

"What are you two up to?"

"Mom, it was like a kissing massage. God, we were so relaxed afterward," Brit said.

"You'll let my pussy rest for a while?"

"Of course, I will. Come on I think you'll enjoy this."

"You promise?"

"Promise. I'll let your cute little pussy rest for a while. Not all day, but for a while."

"Afterward can I take a nap?"

"As long as you like," Mike told her. They dried off. "Go lie down on your bed and get comfortable. You should be on your back. I'll be there in just a minute after I get a drink of water."

"You promised, Michael. No funny business," his mother reminded him.

"I keep my promises, Mom." His mother went to her bedroom. "Set up the tripod in there. I'll get her to agree to the first one but you two may have to sit on her for a second or third."

"Do your stuff. We'll keep her there," Brit replied.

They walked into the master bedroom. Their mom was lying nude in the middle of the king size bed on her back. Her arms were out to the sides with the palms up. They all grinned at each other seeing her legs tightly together. She appeared to be sleeping. Brit put a new disk in the recorder and started it. Mike sat beside her and took her hand. He gently massaged and kissed it. Michelle cooed. Slowly, over several minutes, he made his way to her shoulder kissing her entire arm as he went. Mike kissed his mother's lips gently. She opened her mouth for more and they continued. He moved to her other arm and repeated the process, again finishing with a kiss.

Mike did the same process on her foot and calf but stopped at the knee. When he put her leg back down on the bed, he moved it away from the other. He kissed her again then went to the other side. He left the second leg farther over which brought her pussy in full view. Both of his sisters were rubbing theirs. After the next kiss he began kissing her upper chest and worked his way to her breasts. He avoided her sensitive nipples to keep her trust, at least for a little while longer. Her abdomen was next, and he stayed just outside her little patch. As he dragged his tongue across her inguinal creases her hips raised as she moaned gently. Her nipples were hard but still unmolested.

Mike moved to the foot of the bed and started kissing and massaging her outer thigh from the knee to the top of her hip. He moved to the front of her thigh and at the top his pulling massage caused her labia to part slightly with each pull. He could see her moisture developing. He did the same with the other thigh then kissed her again. Her mouth, rather than being passive was eager now for the kisses. He went back down and raised her leg high, letting it bend at the knee, and worked on the back side from behind the knee to as much cheek as he could reach. He avoided the middle most area. Mike moved his kisses and caresses to the inside of her thigh and ever so slowly inched his way up right next to her labia. She was wet and moving her hips rhythmically. Another long kiss on the lips. Mike raised her other leg and began again. She was squirming now. Fluids were obvious between her labia. Her clit was swollen and red. She gasped when he put her leg back down.