My Sisters, Mom, and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Son, please? I need it. Please?"

As his tongue drew up between her labia and along her clit it hit her. She arched her back raising her hips nearly a foot off the bed. Her whole body began shaking as she moaned repeatedly. Mike moved away from the clit and just attended the outside of her labia. When she calmed, he raised and nodded to his sisters. Each straddled an arm leaving her hands palming their hot wet pussies. Their mom smiled briefly until Mike sucked her clit into his mouth.

"Oh my God! Michael nooooo!" she screamed with the stimulation to her over sensitive clit.

He wouldn't relent. As she struggled the girls clamped her arms tighter between their legs. Mike held her hips in place with his arms encircling them. Brit bent forward and put her mouth over her mother and Whit began sucking on one nipple as she pinched the other. The stimulation triggered their mother. She bucked and trembled as the massive orgasm took control of her already exhausted body. Her struggles drove both daughters wild with her hands being held between their legs at their pussies. Michelle was humping her son's face with the force of the orgasm. Just as she began coming down Mike knelt between her legs and shoved his entire length into her dripping pussy. He pounded her. She erupted again in an even more explosive orgasm than before. Her body twisted, arched, and shuddered. She had no control. Their mother was covered in sweat. The orgasm showed no sign of abating and her son kept pounding her. Both daughters orgasmed almost simultaneously from their mothers probing fingers and the sight before them. Michelle suddenly went limp.

"Stop, Mike! I think Mom's unconscious," Brit ordered.

Mike stopped and pulled out. Both girls got up. She was breathing and had a good strong pulse.

"What happened?" Whit asked.

"In the article from Cosmo it said sometimes an orgasm that's really strong can make a woman lose consciousness. I think that might be what happened. Why is there blood on Mom's hands? Are you on your periods?" Mike asked.

"No. I think our hymen problem has been taken care of. I know she had at least two fingers inside me," Whit replied.

"Me too. I didn't feel any pain though," Brit added.

Whit laughed. "I was too busy cumming and enjoying the show to even notice."

Mike reached between Whit's legs who was standing closest. He inserted his finger to the base without resistance.

"Fuck, that feels good," she said.

"No hymen. Any pain?"

"No just pleasure. Don't even think about taking that finger out," Whit told him.

"Brit, come here. Let me check you."

She moved to him. As he inserted a finger she moaned and smiled.

"Ohhh, I like this," Brit cooed.

"Pain?" he asked.

"Minor. Think you can get a second finger in?"

He pulled back then inserted two fingers and began finger fucking her.

"Damn, you're really tight," he said.

"Hey, Romeo, how about a second one for me too?" Whit asked.

He slid a second finger in Whitney and began finger fucking them both. Their hip movement matched his finger action. Mike moved his thumbs to their clits and continued. Neither had recovered fully from the previous orgasms and were still primed. He bent his fingers to their g-spots. It was minutes later that Brit came again and Whit soon followed. He gradually slowed his ministrations on both. Removing his fingers, he saw just a trace of blood. Michelle stirred.

"Well, she's alive anyway," Whit said.

"Let's get her hands cleaned up before she's fully awake," Mike suggested.

Whit ran to the bathroom and returned with a soapy washcloth and a towel. They washed the blood from her hands then pulled a light blanket over her.

"How long do you think she'll sleep?" Brit asked.

"Until she's ready to wake up I guess," Mike replied.

"Mike, you're a fucking genius," Whit said.

"Probably not. Hey, there are a couple of toys in Mom's pirate box we could try out," he replied.

"What kind of toys?" Brit asked.

"Remote controlled egg vibrators."

"I get Brit's remote," Whitney said.

"Fine, as long as I get yours," Brit replied.

"I'll get the video camera," Mike offered. "Meet you in the living room."

They met a few minutes later. Mike set up the camera, but the battery was near drained. He got the power cord and connected it then plugged the battery into the charger. Whit found the pirate box and both eggs then using the remotes she tested them. Both girls, being still wet, slipped them in easily. Mike started the recorder as they sat on the couch.

"Let's start on low," Whit said.

"Okay," her sister replied as she pressed the lowest button.

Whit smiled softly and pressed the highest button. Brit jumped off the couch. Her hands flew to her crotch.

"Whit! That can't be low. Oh my God!"

"You thought I said low? I said glow," Whit replied as she turned it to the low setting.

Brit sat back down and gradually adjusted her sister's setting higher and higher. Whit's smile grew larger with each adjustment. Soon Whitney was rocking on the couch. Her brother and sister were grinning as they watched. When Brit adjusted it up another setting Whit came. It seemed to start small, so Brit hit the top button. Whitney was writhing on the couch.

"Ung, ung, unggggg!" She cried out. "Turn it off. Turn it off."

"In a minute. You aren't glowing yet."

Whit reached between her legs and pulled the egg out. It continued to buzz for a minute before Brit turned it off laughing. Mike walked to Brit and grabbed her arms pinning her to the couch.

"Now's your chance Whit. Make her glow," Mike said.

Whitney got up to watch her sister's face. She put the egg on high. Brit struggled to get free, but Mike held her to the couch.

"Turn it down! Turn it down!" she begged.

"Mike, stick your dick in her mouth so she'll shut up," Whit said.

Being the caring brother that he was he did just as his sister had suggested. With her mouth full of cock, she did quit begging but continued to struggle. As she came, she arched upward taking him in farther. Her thrashing triggered him. Mike pulled out and pointed himself at her face. He unloaded the entire load on her face. Whit turned the setting to low and laughed.

"What goes around comes around," Whit told her.

Mike let his sister up. She used her fingers to wipe the cum into her mouth.

"I'm going to whip up some lunch. Mike will you check on Mom?" Whit asked.

"What would you like me to do?" Brit asked.

Whit thought for a second. "Cum again." She pushed the high button again and ran from the room. Brit screamed and pulled the egg out.