All Comments on 'My Sisters, Mom, and Me Ch. 03'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awesome job can't wait till the next one.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Love how you've explained their relationships in this part. It'll be interesting how far you take this story arc. How will they love together and avoid exposure? Does the father try to come back (unlikely the way you've written him)? Does Mike go on to have babies with his sister(s)? Had some issues with the plot lines early on but you've resolved my concerns. 5*

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

Love your stories but this seems like chapter 2 revisited...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's kinky but also makes you feel guilty after reading.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 3 years ago

I loved this story. Very hot, very romantic and loving.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 3 years ago

I meant to also mention that to me, the mother's response to the father's cheating was a bit off. While it wasn't a surprise to her, she had been faithful and he had disrespected her for what appears to be years. She was way too nice about the whole thing. My $.02.

PerveratheartPerveratheartover 3 years ago

A true fan keep up the good work, looking forward to the next one hopefully its very soon.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERover 3 years ago
Love your story arc

I love the arc of your story and hope you continue it. I have done my fair share of research on incest myself and what I found does contradict your numbers. The numbers I saw if you are the first generation then the defects go up from one in billions in normal couples then go up to like one in millions for siblings if they weren't the product of incest themselves. Mother and son would go up slightly from sibling to like one line three-quarters of a million. Now where the numbers look more like the ones you stated would be if it is something that is repeated over time in several succeeding generations. Think of some of the long monarchies where incestuous marriage was commonplace. But the repeated numbers are the ones most recited as a further warning to be an aid in the prevention. It is my belief that incestuous relationships happen far more than society thinks, especially between siblings. Most of the time it is a one-off thing. It happens even more in half-siblings as often to keep a long-forgotten affair from coming to light a mother may hold her tongue or it may happen in the father never knew he got the mother pregnant as she never bothered to find out who was the father. But the gist is they live in close proximity to each other whether it is the town they grew up in or a nearby college town where they met. It has even been proven to happen by accident in orphaned children split up through foster care and adoption meeting and marrying even though the families lived hundreds or thousands of miles apart from the first the other. But it is not something if known would be publicized. My long-winded point is incest in long-term relationships is exceedingly rare but I do believe short-term hookups happen at a far greater number than polite society would want. We have not even got into the topic of cousins and the various relations there as about 40% of the states and several nations around the world allow first cousins to marry legally, a few places do restrict it a little bit if the cousins happen to be double first cousins.

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

Mike getting all poetic there on the lives of the ladies, huh? Too much philosophical thought process, kind of thick?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fabulous, what would e not give to get drunk on those two hot young girls , tongue fucking their juice out of them. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Incest pregnancy isn't for me. Also the non-stop sex of one kind or another isn't for me either.

I prefer to know something about the characters besides their measurements and their unbelievable libidos.

I think your writing per se is good so I decided not to vote. My score would be lower than most and I didn't want to be a part of lowering the average.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

I don't understand.

The whole idea was that it was the brother's cock that tore their hymen. Then Mom does it with her fingers and the first thing they shove in the middle of themselves is a plastic vibrator, having a big live cock. That's cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your percentages are not quite right! 1/33 have defects. Not smoking, drugs, and young lowers that. The 43% you mentioned, is if both sides have a bad gene in the same gene. So increased rate so 1/16. Its still only 15% not 43% if family has problems like diabetes type 1.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous - it’s fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So fucking sucking hot. Cunt crazed fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This has been a great read. I hope you write more to this series. I'm probably going to be picking up the last one I'd been working on so I can finish it because of reading this. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sweet and sexy

5*

BJ

CcatoneCcatonealmost 2 years ago

As much knowledge as has been gained we tend to think over look all that we don't know about. Our bodies are magnificent living group of organic chemistry and we still make educated guess. That said, for our bodies to operate at top efficiency we need to eating healthy, rest, mentally and so much more. Our reproduction is a gamble a massive amount of sperm injected. Now we can pick the healthiest sperm and control some of the prospect fertility. The first and second first birth born tend to be the most likely to have the best chances of survival. In the future women will not need men for fertilizing sad thought. We can artificially control some the process a be selective. So many ways improve healthier and stronger genetically yet there are still so chances. Myself I am in awe of all that I don't know and how much there is still so much more. Professional gamblers use all the information they expect to win on an average 1 in 3 chances. I sat next to a professional gambler for few months and gained in my gambling and learned it's a full time job and there are dry spells and winning. It like being in traveling sales very little free time and not as rewarding emotionally. You can have all the knowledge and experience but you can be right all the time. The odds are better healthy birth than horse racing. We choose our mates oddly more often emotional, physically, and hormonal not only those then host of others. Once we have full control on insemination process. An example our public schools with exercise and education, healthy foods have increased dramatically our health wellness and life. I have experienced so many changes. As a boy first born, lived on dairy ranch no electricity, outdoor toilet, well water, plowed with mules milk around 100 cows by hand and so much more. Many others have experienced the same or more. In the military I gained college degrees, the more knowledge I gained the more I realized how little I knew. I found that I was trying use outdated information or lack of it.

bigurnbigurn5 months ago

Mom is such a greedy bitch that It sort of ruined this chapter for me. 3 Stars is the best I can do because of that. This chapter looked like it was written by one of those AI programs. Very much a repetitive formula. Sorry, but Thanks for the effort anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...