My Sisters, Mom, and Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't remember that part. I thought I fell asleep."

"Nope, it was a knockout orgasm," Whit laughed.

"Mom, look at the blood on your hands," Brit said.

"My pussy was the center of the universe. Never in my life have I ever experienced anything so intense and all consuming."

"Mom, take off your bikini bottom. I want to eat you," her son said.

"I'll make you a deal. You take those pants off and I'll sit on your face."

"Deal."

"Girls, grab the camera," Mom said.

Mike laid on his back on the floor. His mother straddled his face facing toward his feet. He gave her a long lick right up the middle then moved to the outside of both labia. His hands were on her ass, kneading and massaging. He stayed there for a long time. Without using her hands, she teased his glans with her tongue.

"God, you're good at that," she told him.

"Smoke and mirrors, Mom. It's magic."

He moved between the exposed surface of her labia and the outside. She began rocking in time with his tongue. He periodically slid his tongue between her labia in slow long licks and tickled her puckered anus. She moaned as he did. Michelle wasn't rushing her assault on him. She had him just an inch or two in her mouth but had used her hands to make sure his entire length was wet. In a single movement she swallowed his cock, going all the way down until her nose pressed firmly into his sack. Mike gasped as she hit bottom.

"Huhhhhh!" he moaned.

"Brit, did you see that?" Whit asked.

She stayed at the root for at least a full minute. It was so intense that Mike lost his ability to continue eating her.

"Look at her throat. What's she doing?" Brit asked.

Whit shrugged. "If she ever comes up, ask her."

Seconds later she slowly pulled up and off, taking deep breaths as she did. Mike resumed his assault but now added the inside of her labia to his target areas.

"Mom, what was the thing with your throat?" Brit asked.

"When you're all the way down, to him, it's like having his cock in a vagina. If you swallow rapidly it feels like there's a mouth inside the vagina sucking. It's a bit intense during a 69. He can't concentrate on what he's doing. I'll show you when he cums."

She resumed her slow bobs taking him most of the way in. At no time had she used her hands. Mike was now mostly licking inside the labia. He tongued her vaginal opening repeatedly then moved back to the outer parts, still avoiding direct stimulation to her clit. She was rocking on his tongue. He dragged his tongue over her erect clit, and she gave a loud moan. He continued. As her clit began to soften, he sucked it into his mouth hard. She grunted as he did. When he felt it hardening again, he began a flicking motion with his tongue and slid two fingers inside her. He was thrusting and rubbing her g-spot. Her moans became continuous. Michelle's back arched. Her legs and arms trembled. She took several deep breaths and took him fully into her throat. As she writhed in orgasm, he began thrusting even though he was in as far as he could go. Mike moaned loudly as he came in her throat. Stream after stream sprayed from him. Except for her throat she wasn't moving. When he finished, she very slowly withdrew and gasped for air then laid down on him exhausted.

"Michael, your tongue is worth your weight in gold," she whimpered.

"Wow, Mom! That was amazing."

"Glad you enjoyed it. Wanna go again?"

"I need some time to recover first."

She ignored what he said and went to the root again stayed for about a minute before coming up for air then going down again. By the third time he was on the verge. The fifth time he exploded almost as hard as before. Her throat milked him dry before she came up for air again. This time when she laid her head down, she kept his cock in her mouth but avoided stimulating the head. After a minute or so she let him slip from her lips as he went soft.

"Mom, where did you learn that?" Whit asked.

"No one can eat pussy better than someone that has one. Well, except your brother. Same way sucking a dick. I worked with a gay man. He explained it and recommended I try it. It works every time. You can make them cum even when they're spent. It has a couple of drawbacks though. If they're eating you, they'll lose their concentration, and you don't get to taste the cum when it goes straight into your throat."

"You'll teach us?"

"I will."

She rolled over on her side. "Mike, you've eaten me what, four times now?"

"I think so."

"You've done it differently every time. You obviously learned from an experienced woman."

"I did."

"Did she use the term 'butterfly flick' a lot?"

"Uh huh."

"I thought so."

"You know who it is?"

"Yes, but let's keep that to ourselves. Was she your first?"

"Second."

"Then her sister was first."

"Uh huh."

"How dare they corrupt my son? How old were you?"

"Fourteen."

"I suppose I should be thanking them, but it really pisses me off."

"You aren't going to tell us, are you?" Brit asked.

"Nope," they both replied.

"Mom, let's all go out to dinner," Mike suggested.

"Girls?" she asked.

"Pizza?" Whit asked.

"Brit?"

"I'm in for pizza. It'll be strange seeing you two with clothes on though."

"Get used to the nudity. Clothes are optional around the house when it's just us four. It's a big time saver," Mom replied.

They all went upstairs to get ready. Mike and his mother were sitting on the front porch waiting on the girls.

"Mom?"

"Yeah, baby."

"If you know who taught me to eat pussy by the technique, I have to assume you have firsthand knowledge."

"You assume correctly, Mr. Holmes. Dad enjoyed having other women involved at one time in our early marriage. You kids were toddlers. I was pretty naive in the ways of women. Mrs. C was one of our companions. She taught me how to do it too."

"So, you and I fucked the same woman?"

"We just ate each other. Your Dad fucked her. You and your Dad have fucked at least three of the same women. Mrs. C, her sister and me."

"Why'd you stop?"

"Your father decided that since we had done them together it would be okay to do them without me. It wasn't, and I put a stop to his meandering."

"At least for a while."

"What are you not saying, Mike?"

"You found out about his girlfriend, didn't you?"

"Yes, the day before you kids came up."

"Was that why the divorce?"

"That was part of it. We grew apart mostly."

"Do you still love him?"

"I suppose there'll always be something there. He is the father of my children."

"What happens when this young chick dumps him, and he wants to come home?"

She took her son's hand. "Mike I'm a one-man woman. You're my man. Whatever you decide long term isn't going to change that."

"So, he won't be coming back?"

"He and I share children and some expenses. Nothing else. I sleep in your bed, and I assume in your sister's beds, at times. Would that bother you?"

"Not at all. We all love each other. We'll share each other. Do you think we can be a four-person marriage?"

"Not according to the law. To me, it's been just a dream, but I do believe that together we could make it a reality."

"You don't think I'm being selfish if I agree to it?"

"No baby. I think that if it's what we all want, we should do it."

"So how does one go about marrying their mom and sisters?"

"Unofficially. It could be done just by common agreement or there could be a small ceremony with the four of us. It depends on what we all decide."

"How about a honeymoon?"

"No reason not to. When and where depends on when we marry."

"Where would you like to honeymoon?"

"Someplace like Cabo. Our intimacy would be kept private in our suite, but we could still have a lot of fun with all the activities."

"After school starts, our next break is Labor Day week."

"That's a pretty time of year there. It's hurricane season but they're pretty rare. It would be a good idea to have a plan B."

"Do you think Brit and Whit have thought this trough?"

"I haven't talked to Brit, but Whit and I talked today. She and her sister have been talking about it for a long time. Take them aside and talk it over. Together would be okay but I think individually would be best. Just like you would with any other relationship."

"Yeah, I think so too."

"Not tonight though. I have you tonight."

"Mom, what if the twins change their minds when we talk. What happens with you and me?"

"Baby, I'm your woman. That doesn't hinge on what anyone else does or doesn't do. It's what we want that matters. My answer will be yes if you ever ask me."

"Mom?"

"Yes, son?"

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes. With no hesitation, yes." They kissed for a long time.

"On the porch? Where anyone could see you?" Brit said, as she stepped outside.

"Fuck 'em. Who cares what they think," Mike grinned.

"What did I miss?" Whit asked.

"Our brother and mother were making out on the front porch," Brit said.

"Cool. I get Mom next. You get Mike then we'll trade."

She sat on her mother's lap and they kissed just as her brother had. Brit did the same with Mike. They changed places and kissed the other. When the twins stood, they kissed. Brit grabbed her sister's ass during their embrace.

"You're bad," Whit said.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," Britt replied.

They piled in the car and drove the ten miles into town. His sisters walked him in with their arms locked in his. He got a lot of envious looks from the male patrons with his three beautiful companions. He didn't mind that a bit. More than one of the men got a scolding or unhappy glare from their female companions. On the way back to the cabin, Mom relinquished the driver's seat in her car and rode in the back with Mike. They were making out like a couple of teenagers.

"Get a room, guys," Whit laughed. Her mother gave her the finger. "Brit, did you see that? Mom just gave me the finger."

"Gimme a break. She had her fingers in your cooter this morning. I don't think she can surprise me anymore," Brit said.

Michelle started laughing. "You have no idea, little one."

When they arrived at the cabin and went inside, she called them together. "Mike is due one more cum to hit my target of eight for him. Mike take the toy box to the master. Girls get the camera ready."

Michelle went to the master to prepare. She got some lube from the bedside stand and placed a towel on the foot of the bed then took her clothes off. Mike and the girls walked in a moment later. She began undressing him. As his cock plopped out when she pulled down his shorts and she kissed it on the tip.

"Are you girls recording?" she asked.

"We are," Brit replied.

Michelle climbed on the bed and got on her hands and knees. "Mike, ordinarily I'd prefer some foreplay, but my ass is begging for you. Pull the plug. Lube us up and put that monster cock all the way in mommy's pooper."

Mike stepped up and pulled the plug she had been wearing, laying it on the table beside the bed. He smeared the lube over his length and climbed up behind her then gave her asshole a good tongue lashing. He raised and positioned himself at the entrance then put just the head in.

"Whoa, give me a minute," she said. Mike began massaging her cheeks. "Okay a little more."

He hit the inner sphincter and stopped. A moment later she pushed back and her entered farther. She began forward backward movement and soon she was riding his full length.

"You like Mom's butt, baby?" she asked, squeezing tightly.

"Careful Mom. Don't lop it off."

"Pound me baby. I need it rough to cum this way."

Mike wasn't going to last long even though he had already cum more that day than any day of his life. This was his fantasy woman. This was his mother's beautiful ass he was abusing. Her fingers were furiously working her clit as they went. Michelle came hard again and with the repeated contracting of her stretched sphincter she put him over the edge. He shot rope after rope inside her as she collapsed on the bed with Mike on top of her. Being careful not to pull out they rolled to their side to spoon.

"Mom, I love you."

"I love you too," she replied.

"Mom, you aren't going to be able to sit for a week," Brit told her.

"Sure, I will. We were well lubed. It'll be just sensitive enough to give me a pleasant reminder of your brother's cum enema tomorrow."

"It was hot, but I don't think I could ever take that big thing up mine," Whit said.

"I don't know either but I'm sure going to try," Brit grinned.

"I'd be glad to help," Mike offered. "Maybe in a few days. My dick is dead."

"Poor baby, I've worked you over today, haven't I?" his mother asked.

"Mom, today has been amazing. Exhausting but amazing."

"It sure has," she replied.

She tightened her ass and pushed him out, then got up and went to the bathroom.

"Which was better, Mom's pussy or her butt?" Brit asked.

"Her pussy. There's just something about being in there that takes it over the top."

Michelle returned from the bathroom with a washcloth and towel. "Let me get you all cleaned up then maybe your sisters can lotion you up." He rolled to his back and his mother washed and dried him. She finished with a kiss on the tip. "There's lotion on the dresser. Would you girls do the honors?"

Whit grabbed the lotion and squirted some in her sister's hand then her own. They rubbed their hands to warm it then massaged their brother's dick and balls. He stayed limp the entire time and was asleep quickly. Michelle got in the shower. The twins gathered up the camera equipment and went to the living room.

"I'm going to need to give myself a little relief before long. My cunt has been aching all day," Whit said.

"Me too. Wanna rub each other?"

"Yes, but my exhibitionist side wants Mom and Mike there," Whit answered.

"Don't say I didn't offer."

"I didn't turn you down. They can be with us tomorrow when we eat each other for the first time. Mom will want to video that."

"Family movie nights have taken on a whole new meaning," Brit said.

"Margarita?"

"I'd love one."

Their mom came into the kitchen as they were pouring the last of the margaritas in their glasses and got herself a glass of wine.

"I'm going to bed. Lock up before you do. You'll need to get plenty of rest tonight. Your adorable little shaved pussies are mine tomorrow."

She hugged each and kissed them deeply, running her hand over their mounds as she did then went back to the master. Michelle sat on the bed cross legged and admired her sleeping son then laid beside him. She was asleep in no time.

The girls sat on the couch sipping their drinks.

"Are you sore down there?" Brit asked.

"You mean my pussy?"

"Yeah."

"Not at all. I checked a couple of times today. How about you?"

"Me neither. If you'll take those panties off I'd like to check for myself," Brit suggested.

They both got up and undressed then sat facing each other on the couch. Brit leaned to her sister, pulled her close and kissed her on the mouth. As their tongues played their hands went to each other's breasts then slowly to each other's pussies.

"That feels better when you do it than when I do it," Brit said.

"Same here. I've wanted this for a long time. Can I put my fingers in you?"

"Yes, but let's lay down in the bed to do that."

They turned out the living room lights and went to the bedroom then laid on their sides facing each other with heads at opposite ends. They looked and explored each other. Both were wet. As their fingers went inside each other they moaned slightly.

"Brit, can I eat you?"

"I'd really rather Mom and Mike were here when we do that the first time."

"I'll wait. I'd like that too. But you've gotta let me make you cum."

"Knock yourself out," Whit replied.

They fingered each other and explored with Brit doing the most initially then Whit matched her rhythm. Whit came first and a few minutes later Brit followed her lead. Both licked their fingers to sample each other's juices. They fell asleep that way.

12