My Sisters, Mom, and Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop, stop! It's too sensitive," she said. "I can't believe you girls haven't done this before. You're both amazing."

"We both got to watch how Mike does it."

"You've learned well. I need a break for a few minutes, and a drink of water or something."

"How about margaritas?" Mike asked, as he set the camera on the dresser.

"Perfect. I'm going to rinse off while you get those. Can I have about a thirty-minute break?" his mother asked.

The twins looked at each other and smiled. "Thirty minutes, that's it," Brit said.

Michelle walked to the bathroom and her children went to the kitchen to pour the drinks. She joined them on the back porch about ten minutes later.

"Mom, we've had a change of plans. Mike's going to join us in a chain," Whit told her.

"Mike's going to eat you. You eat Whit while she does me, and I'll complete the chain by sucking Mike. That way everyone is getting some at the same time," Brit added.

"That sounds like a winner. Then lunch maybe, and the afternoon at the lake?" Michelle replied.

Everyone agreed and they all sat on the porch finishing their drinks. Whitney took her mother's hand, and they went back to the bedroom. The twins tossed the pillows into a chair as Mike put the camera on the tripod, then they had Mike lay across the head of the bed. The girls positioned their mother with her pussy near his face, then the girls got into position so that everyone was eating and being eaten. No one was rushed and the chain continued that way for about ten minutes before their mother suggested reversing things. With his mother now sucking him, Mike only lasted a few more minutes before filling her mouth with his cum. Each of the women came a short time later.

After showers, they put on their swimwear and packed a picnic lunch for the beach. All four were sexually sated and relaxed until late in the afternoon. They worked together to make dinner that evening and followed that by watching the videos from earlier in the day.

"Mom, why have you wanted everything recorded?" Brit asked.

"I'm a voyeur, big time. I'd almost rather watch than participate. Almost."

"After watching these, I'm going to want some participation tonight," Mike told them.

"Brit and I want to be together tonight," Whit added.

"You mean I'm going to have to screw my big dick son?" Mom asked, with a smile.

"Think you can handle it, Mom?" he asked.

His mother rolled her eyes. "Sweetheart, I can fuck your brains out."

"I'll take that as a challenge."

"Take it any way you want," she replied, grinning.

It was about an hour later when the twins started going through the toy box, and after some discussion and laughter, left carrying a strap-on and a vibrator. Brit ran back into the room a minute later and grabbed a bottle of lube, then disappeared quickly with it.

"Butt stuff?" Mike asked.

"They've been talking about it all afternoon. They want to try something a bit smaller than you, to start."

Mike chuckled. "I would too."

"Have you ever had it done to you?"

"Yeah, once. I didn't care for it."

"Mrs. C?"

"No, her sister."

"She's a wild one." His mother laughed. "I thought your father was going to die when she did him. She had him tied to a table and just took him. He was pissed off for weeks."

"At least, she asked me."

"Anything else you didn't care for? Did she ever tie you up?"

"I wouldn't let her. After the butt stuff, I didn't trust her."

"Trust is a big part of kinky sex," she replied.

"How about you? What don't you like?"

"Your father tried to get me involved in a gang bang once. I have no desire for that. Mrs. C. spanked my ass and legs until I could barely sit. I'm definitely not into pain. Bondage can be fun, but you can keep the pain part to a minimum."

"I'm even more glad I wouldn't let her tie me up."

"Would you let me?" his mother asked.

"No pain stuff?"

"None."

"I'd let you," he replied.

"Not today, but I'd like to do that sometime."

"Say when."

"Something else I'd like to do is tie up your sisters, and we could both work them over."

Mike grinned. "Think they'd let us do that?"

"I could probably talk them into it. All this talk is making me horny. Mind if I suck that wonderful cock of yours?"

"Mom, you have my permission to suck my cock anytime you want."

"I want. Take your pants off."

Her son stood and slipped off his shorts. She patted the couch next to her. When he sat, she knelt between his legs then licked the tip of his already hard cock. She grasped him with one hand and raised his sack to her mouth with the other, sucking one nut into her mouth as she stroked him. Michelle was loving this as much as her son was.

"I could do this all day. You have a beautiful cock."

"You have my blessing."

"How do you like to cum?" she asked.

"I don't follow you."

"On my face, in my mouth, how?"

"On your tongue. It really turns me on to see it go in your mouth and watch you swallow or share."

"I think your sisters like cum almost as much as I do."

"We're a very oral family."

"That we are."

She returned to his cock and began licking the length and the tip, paying special attention to the corona and frenulum. His mother had never taken him into her mouth when he came. As he exploded onto her tongue, she continued teasing just the frenulum. When he finished, she swallowed, smiling at him.

"Like that?"

"Exactly like that. Mom, that was so hot."

"I'm glad you liked it. Let's go upstairs so I can take it for a ride."

*****

While mother and son had been playing in the living room the twins had been having a little fun themselves. After a very enjoyable 69 session, Whitney was helping her sister don the strap-on.

"Now, lube it up. And for heaven's sake go slow. I've never done this before," Whit said.

"I know. I know. Neither have I, and I'm next."

Whit got on her hands and knees as her sister applied a large amount of lube to both the dildo and her sister's asshole. She lined up and pushed just the head in.

"Shit! Stop for a minute. Let me relax." Brit stayed still and waited. "Okay, a little farther." She advanced about two inches. "Stop. Give me a minute." She waited again. "In and out slowly."

Brit began moving in her sister. She advanced about a half inch with every other thrust. "That's about half of it. Keep going?"

"Yes, but slow."

"How does it feel?"

"Like I have to poop. Keep going." Brit continued entering her as Whit moved her fingers to her clit and began to rub herself. "Fuck, it's starting to feel really good. Can you go in farther?"

"There's about two inches left."

"Work it in. I want the whole thing."

In minutes, Brit was driving the full length in and out of her sister's ass, as she held her by the hips. Whitney was enjoying being ass fucked by her sister. Brit enjoyed the feeling of power from having a cock. Besides having Whit do this to her, she wanted to do it to her mother in both the pussy and the ass. They continued for another several minutes.

"Go ahead and pull out," Whit said.

"You didn't cum yet."

"I don't think I'm going to like this. It feels okay, but not great like my pussy does."

Brit pulled out and looked at the dildo. Other than the lube, it looked clean. She removed the belt and took it to the bathroom and washed it with soap and water.

"Your turn," Whit said.

"Really slow. I mean really slow, okay?"

"I promise," Whit replied.

Britney got on her hands and knees as her sister put on the harness, then lubed everything up. As soon as it touched her anus Britney pulled away.

"I'm scared," Brit said.

"It isn't bad. I promise, I'll go slow and easy."

Brit got back into position and her sister lined up again. This time she entered her. At about two inches, Brit reached back and held her sister in place. In a moment she spoke. "Start in and out."

Whit began moving into her sister in short strokes. It didn't take long before she was all the way in her sister's ass.

"You okay?" Whit asked.

"Fuck, this is great. Speed up."

Whit increased her pace and soon Brit was driving back onto the pretend cock and moaning. When her back arched, she moaned loudly and slammed back onto her sister and the cock in her ass. After about a minute, Brit fell forward on the bed.

"Did you cum?" Whit asked.

"Big time," Brit replied. "I like that as much as my pussy. I can't wait to get Mike's big cock in there. I wonder how it would feel with that in my pussy and Mike in my butt?"

"Full," Whitney replied. "Very full."

The girls showered again then cuddled together in the bed. They were soon asleep in each other's arms.

*****

When the twins got up the next morning their mother and brother were making pancakes and sausage.

"How are your butts?" Mike asked.

"Mine's fine," Whit replied.

"Mine's ready to try you out," Brit said, with a big grin.

"Liked it, huh?" their mother asked.

"I liked it more than Whit. I'm looking forward to using that thing on you, Mom."

"You think so?" Michelle replied.

"Both holes," Brit told her.

"How about you take one hole and Mike takes the other?" Mom asked.

"How about Brit and I take the bottom holes and Mike does your mouth?" Whit suggested.

"Do we have two strap-ons?" her mother asked.

"Yep, a big one and the one we used," Brit answered.

"Let's have breakfast first. I'm freakin' starved," Mike suggested.

As their brother and mother finished preparing the breakfast both girls put on the strap-ons. They walked back into the kitchen wearing them. Mike laughed when he saw them then stood between them facing their mother.

"Mom, look," he said.

She turned and looked at her children. Both girls and Mike stood there facing her with cocks at the ready. She laughed and grabbed her phone, then took a picture.

"That's my new wallpaper," she said, laughing.

"Probably not a good idea, Mom," Whit said.

"I was kidding, but we do have to be very careful with our photos and videos. No one can ever know."

"You mean I can't post videos to Facebook?" Whit asked. They all looked at her like she was crazy. "Lighten up, I was joking. I meant to say Twitter." Everyone just looked at her.

Following breakfast, the group went back to the master bedroom with the girls escorting their reluctant mother.

"I'm not sure about having a couple of rookies with rubber dicks pile driving me," their mother said.

"Relax, Mom. We'll be nice," Brit said smiling.

Michelle got on the bed and her son laid between her legs to get her warmed up. After licking her for a while she moved to the side of the bed. "Mike, you're at the head of the bed on your knees. Brit, you've got the big one, so you lay down. I'll sit on you. Whit, you bring up the rear, so to speak."

Mike and Brit got into position. Michelle straddled her daughter and slowly lowered onto the phallus, then leaned forward taking her son into her mouth. Already lubed, Whit got up behind her and slid into her mother's ass. The girls began slowly fucking her in both holes, as she sucked her son.

"Mom, we forgot to setup the camera. Hold on a minute," Whit said.

"Don't you dare stop! I'm about to cum. We can record it next time," her mother replied.

In just a moment, Michelle grunted loudly several times before collapsing forward onto her daughter. Both girls continued to fuck her, and Mike grabbed her head to use her mouth. After a few more minutes she came again before begging them to stop. Whit pulled out and raised her sister's legs then slid the dildo into her pussy. Their mother rolled off to watch as Whitney fucked her sister. Mike leaned forward and put the head of his cock in Brit's mouth. She came in just minutes, after wrapping her legs around Whit to pull her in.

"Holy fuck! That was awesome," Brit said.

"Brit, go shower and pee. It's not a good idea to go from someone's butt to someone else's pussy," her mother said.

Brit got up and headed for the bathroom. Whit followed her and cleaned up the two strap-ons. They were all back in the bedroom in a few minutes.

"I don't know about anyone else, but I'd like to rest my stuff for a while," Mom told them.

"Beach?" Whit asked.

Everyone nodded. The afternoon was spent relaxing at the beach and they drove into town for pizza that evening. After getting home, they were sitting on the porch talking when Michelle's phone rang. She looked at the caller ID.

"Hi Bren."

"Mickey, Chrissy changed her mind."

"About what?" she asked.

"She doesn't want me to move in with her."

"So, what are you going to do?"

"I'll move back home," he replied.

"I hope you have a plan B. That's not happening," Michelle told him.

"I can use the guest room."

"No, Bren. You can't. Find yourself an apartment."

"How in the hell am I going to find an apartment on a Sunday night?"

"Find a hotel tonight. You can go apartment shopping tomorrow. The kids and I will be home on Friday. I want you out before then," she told him.

"Why are you being a bitch about this? I thought you weren't angry."

"I'm not angry. We agreed that you were leaving. I'm holding you to our agreement."

"Have I been replaced already? Do you have a lover?"

"Bren, don't be an ass. I've been here at the lake with the kids. Find your apartment and be gone before we get back. End of story."

"Fine. Have a nice day," he said, then ended the call.

All three kids were looking at her when she got off the phone. "Apparently, Chrissy had second thoughts. He'll be gone before we get home," she told them.

"Do you really think he will?" Mike asked.

"He'll call again tomorrow trying to change my mind."

"Will he change it?"

"No, Mike. He's not staying."

"Tell her, Mike. She needs to know?" Mike scowled at Whitney.

"Tell me what?"

"Chrissy wasn't the first. He's been screwing around for a long time," Brit said.

"Kids, that doesn't matter anymore. He wanted out. I agreed. That's the end of it."

Mike was relieved he didn't have to tell his mother what he knew, and they didn't discuss it any further that evening. The next day, he called again, as Michelle knew he would. She listened to his excuses but didn't change her mind about him leaving.

The rest of the week was a bit slower, sexually. They still played a lot, but their days didn't revolve around being naked and pleasing each other. They drove home on Friday morning. Michelle contacted a locksmith and all the locks on the doors were changed that afternoon. Almost everything of Bren's was gone. There were a few things he had left behind in the garage, but nothing he would likely be back for anytime soon. Michelle also contacted an attorney and scheduled an appointment for Monday to begin divorce proceedings.


12