All Comments on 'My Sisters - My Angels'

by touchmate

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
rafman188rafman188over 12 years ago
Very well done!

Normally, I find stories written by authors of Asian origin difficult to read. This is usually because English is a second language and there are far too many errors in their writing.

I am delighted that this is not the case with this story.

Yes, there are a few errors in this story but they are so minor as to be insignificant.

A good story; very well written and a joy to read.

5/5

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I'm disappointed that he didn't get to fuck Gita

Perhaps in another chapter he will have both of the girls, making Padma and Gita both his wives.

Sweet and erotic and well written, I want to read more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brings back memories!

Very exciting, I can hardly type this. I too had an affair with my sister and only once got to make love to her and her girl friend. This brought back memories which I still cheerish

Some day I'll writing my story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful story Mohan

It is a brilliant story and I am sure many bro-sis couples would be able to relate their stories with this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
make Gita your lover too.

You must fuck Gita and satisfy her.Cajole her and make her agree. Nothing like full penetration with an angel sister

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please give us the next story

Please write another story in which he fucks BOTH his angels.

Very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Your comments at the end of your story sound like it is a true story and actually happened. If so, this makes it even more erotic. I agree with the above comments that he needs to take Gita's virginity also. She deserves the intimacy and satisfaction. Looking forward to the next installment. Keep up the good work.

debaucherdebaucherabout 11 years ago
Nice story

You write really well. I would have suggested a few changes, but fuck it ... I am an Indian author myself and your story is 10 times better than what our kind usually churn out. All the best.

touchmatetouchmateabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks inQubus

Thanks InQubus for the kind words! Glad you like my stories :)

kevin2304kkkevin2304kkabout 11 years ago
verry good work

this is seems real very good one i'm gonna read your all stories after this one

touchmatetouchmateover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You!!

I see that this story of mine has just crossed the 100,000 views - a landmark, indeed. Earlier, another story of mine, Seducer at Sixty has also crossed the 100K mark. I wish to express my sincere thanks to all of you who have read this story and liked it. Some of you have been kind enough to comment here or mail me. Thank you all for the encouragement.

Though, I had not planned a sequel to this story, enthused by the response of readers, I did write the second chapter at last, after two years! You will see it very soon. Thank you, once again!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"My Sisters - My Angels Ch. 01:" - Mohan, Padma and Gita: - (Brother, Sister and Sister)

This story is appropriate in length, with very good context and excellent content. The sensual, passionate and deep love of the three siblings is totally awesome!! The writer's feeling, carring and compassion for his/her writing abilities is aptly displayed into and through the character's of the brother and his two sisters! They literally have real and true love for each other. And the love of the siblings and their carnal incestual foreplay, couplings and seduction is readily apparent!!

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

I won't be reading this story. I can't stand the way the people of India butcher the English language. You should hand this over to someone whose first language is English or American.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
You've earned a title!

Wow! LegallySane you've earned the title the "dump-o-craps" call a "racist". That was a stupid thing to put in print, as is this, but I couldn't resist commenting on your ignorance. Your personal feelings are your own but if you feel that strongly about something then that's what the "off" button is for. It's much better than hanging your stupidity out there for everyone to see. Yes, I won't be signing this as it's almost as bad a reaction as was yours but I'm sure I'm not the only person to feel this way.

Have a nice day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cut him some slack @legallysane. English is mostly third language for Indians. They at least know English. You dont make fun of french and german people for their broken english. Iโ€™d say this guy did pretty well in a language that isnโ€™t his primary one.

Shif0344Shif03448 months ago

Your story is very exciting just like your sister found your touch exciting , so hot man soo hot , I would do anything to get a sister like Gita,๐Ÿ˜ she's so good man so hot so pretty , i hope I get a sister like her๐Ÿ˜

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous