My Sister's Nephew Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother pays your dues... again and again.
5.9k words
4.47
8.6k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 04/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The very next morning when I woke up I had this crazy phantom sensation on my face. Bringing my hand to face I didn't feel anything, but I instantly remembered the cool air as I walked through the house with my son's fresh cum dripping off my face. God just thinking about his cock in my mouth and the girth of it in my hand was enough to make me touch myself again. Shaking my head I got up and smelled something wonderful. Bacon. I got dressed, because I like to sleep in the nude, and made my way down to the kitchen.

Upon entering the room I saw James at the stove pulling cooked bacon off the skillet.

"What are you doing?" I asked, perplexed.

"Oh hey mom, uh nothing, I mean it's just bacon, did you want something else?" James asked nervously.

"No, no bacon is fine, but when do you make breakfast?" I asked, sitting at the counter and putting some bacon into my mouth.

"Well I was motivated..." he trailed off, averting his eyes and blushing brightly.

"Well I appreciate the effort. Thank you." I said, smiling back at him.

It looked like he was about to say something but at that moment Luke, my other son, shuffled into the room. He was in his boxers and rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

Yawning, Luke said, "morning. Score bacon! Thanks mom."

"Actually you can thank your brother. You know you could learn something from his example." I said.

"Like what? How to be a loser?" Luke chuckled as he grabbed a piece of bacon off my plate.

"You're the loser, loser." James said to luke.

"Get a job." Luke countered.

"I'll let you know I'm looking for a job." James said bashfully, glancing at me. "I applied to 3 jobs last night."

I gulped and choked on the bacon in my mouth.

"3?!" I coughed out. "That's...that's great honey. Way to take the initiative." I said uncomfortably looking around the room.

"Shit shit shit, this may have backfired already." I told myself.

"Oh whoopdeedoo applying for jobs isn't the same as having a job." Luke said as he sat down with a BLT sandwich.

"Like your job is that big of a deal." James said, cleaning up the dishes.

"Hey, it pays for everything that I want." Luke said with a mouthful of food.

"Honey don't eat with your mouthful.'' I chastised.

"Yeah except for a date." James barked a laugh and looked at me just in time for me to hide a smirk.

"Who said anything about a date? I get all the tail I want when I want. Loser. When was the last time you got anything?" Luke said.

James just looked at me and I looked at him and we just turned from each other smiling. The room went silent and Luke sat back pleased with himself.

After some time I broke the silence and asked Luke what his plans were for today.

"I work again tonight but in a little bit i'm going to head out and hook up with the boys." Luke said getting up and just leaving his plate on the table.

"Ha gay." James announced his back to us as he washed the dishes.

"Shut up, just because you don't have any friends doesnt mean i can't.'' Luke said, flipping James back the bird.

Without looking James held up his middle finger in the air in response. I just rolled my eyes. Once I made sure Luke was in the bathroom and the shower was running I cleared my throat to get James' attention. He turned and looked at me expectantly.

"Did you really apply to 3 jobs last night??" I whispered.

"That was all I could find that late at night. I can apply to more later to today...." he trailed off seeming to misunderstand the concern in my voice.

"No, that's fine, I just didn't expect you to apply to THREE jobs overnight." I caught myself before my voice raised too much and glanced to look over to the bathroom again.

"I'm sorry I thought that's what you wanted me to do. To start applying myself." James said crestfallen.

"It is. I do. But now I....I..." I was at a loss for words.

Per our deal I was to give my son a blowjob for every job application and job interview. I now owe my son 3 blowjobs. I expected this little arrangement to take time. 1 blowjob maybe a week or every other week.

"Look let's just talk about this after Luke leaves, okay?" I said standing up from the counter.

I had turned and walked away but I made maybe 2-3 steps when I was grabbed and spun back around. In an instant I was engulfed by my son's strong arms.

"James what are you..." I started but was cut off as my lips met his.

At first I started but as he held firm I eased into the kiss and began kissing him back. I ran my hand through his thick hair. I felt his hands rubbing my body. When I felt his hands sliding down my back and cupping my bottom I stopped and tried to push away

"James, wait. Not here, not like this. Your brother is right..." I said, turning to look at the door.

"He'll be in there for a while. Please mom. Just one. I woke up this morning with such a hard on. I really wanted to watch some porn and get rid of it but you said no more porn." James said desperately

Biting my lip I struggled with myself. This was much too risky. Just wait a little while longer and it would just be the two of us and...fuck.

"Ok!" I whispered loudly, "just, over here." I said, leading him back around the counter.

I looked to the bathroom door one more time and sank to my knees. I looped my fingers into the band of his shorts and pulled them down. Out popped his already hard cock. It slapped me in the face as it popped up.

I giggled and grabbed it. Looking up at James, cock in hand, I started to stroke it and told him to make this quick. I quickly took him into my mouth and started to suck him feverously. It took me a second to remember that his cock was so large that I could actually stroke him while I sucked him.

God why did he have to be so big?!

I was getting so engrossed in my efforts that I was surprised when James let out a low moan. I looked up from his cock and saw him staring down at me intensely watching me suck on his cock.

Smiling with my eyes I slowly slid his cock out of my mouth until it was left gapping. I stuck my tongue out and flicked the head of his cock with it.

"Ooofh fuck mommy that feels incredible." he said putting his hand gently on my head.

Taking my charge I devoured his cock like a hungry cock whore. Which I guess I was. I had to switch arms back and forth as they kept getting tired. My jaw was beginning to get sore at how hard I was sucking him off.

Popping his cock out I looked up to him and whispered, "Come on baby cum for mommy. Cum for me baby."

With my free hand I was starting to rub my wet pussy over my leggings. God if James knew how horny I was right now. I so badly wanted him to just pick me up and bend me over this counter and fuck me so hard with his big fat cock. I was getting into the fantasy of letting my son fuck me right here right now that i missed the queue that he was about to cum until i felt him shutter and tense and then a flood of sticky goodness pumped into my mouth. I was so surprised by what was happening that I forgot to swallow immediately so by the time I started gulping my mouth was already overflowing out the side of my mouth and down my chin.

Just then I heard the bathroom door open and Luke's voice called out to James. I froze instantly. Bringing my hand to my mouth I didn't even swallow my mouthful of cum.

"James! Good. Hey don't be doing stuff like this. You making breakfast sets a bad precedent for me. Then I get stuck up her butt mom up my ass. Okay? Not cool bro." Luke said.

Hearing how Luke talked about when he thought I wasn't in the room shocked me. Shocked me so much that my jaw dropped which was very smooth because my mouthful of cum spilled into my hand and down my shirt. Real smooth.

"Yeah sure bro. Uh sorry." James stammered, turning to press his still hard dick against the counter.

I heard Luke's footsteps continue down to the basement. Once the coast was clear James turned to tell me as much.

Sighing I stood up and groaned at the mess I made.

"That was way too close James." I scolded.

"Sorry mom. Uh thank you though..." James tried to counter.

Stopping and staring at James I couldn't help but smirk at him lovingly.

"I owe you. You did what I asked. I guess I still owe you 2 more." I smiled at him and glanced down to look at his crotch.

I turned again to walk away and clean up. Once I got to my own bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror. Cum stains on my shirt. Cum glistening on my chin and on my lips. Cum gloss really was my color. God what does that say about me?

I got cleaned up and changed my shirt. Once I got my shirt off I had an idea. Going to my closet I rummaged through my things until I found what I was looking for. This was going to be fun.

Some time later as I was cleaning up, mostly Luke's mess, I heard Luke marching through the house. In a whirlwind he was saying goodbyes and be home later and love you mom then he was gone and the house was eerily silent.

Silent until I heard my heart beating in my ears. I can't believe I was about to do this. I mean I wanted it. I needed it. James needed it. It was also working for James.

Making sure Luke was well and gone I waited. Which was also a bad idea because I just got more and more anxious. Finally not able to wait any longer I nearly skipped down to the basement.

Expecting to find James just sitting on the couch watching TV or playing video games I was surprised to not see him at all. Something else was different about the basement too. Was it cleaner? I mean it wasn't clean clean but cleaner.

As I took in the space I saw James sitting at the desk on his computer with his headphones in and his back to me. Biting my lip devilishly I started to disrobe. I oiled my shirt and my leggings in the corner and carefully stalked to my prey.

Once I was at arms length I tapped James shoulder. He jumped a little and turned quickly to see me and then he froze staring at me in all my glory.

I presented myself. I was wearing a tight red corset lace bodysuit with garter and red nylons. My long wavy red hair was flowing over my sizable breasts. Breasts mind you were still perky and tight in my middle age.

James slowly stood up and was practically drooling as he looked me up and down.

"Oh my God mom, you look....wow" James stammered awkwardly.

"Oh please I'm just an old lady ready to do her duty to raise a productive member of society." I said as I stalked closer to him.

"even if that duty is dropping to my knees and sucking big fat hard cocks." I said as I ran my hands down his chest and felt his growing boner through his shorts.

I grabbed his dick and rubbed it as I sank to my knees for the second time today. It was several hours later but he was young. Surely it wouldn't be that hard for him to perform again. No pun intended.

Staring up at my son as I pulled down his shorts I smiled as his heavy hard cock slapped me in the chin.

"Oops. Did I do that?" I asked, kissing the head of his cock. "if I had known all I had to do was suck your cock to get you to grow up I would've done it years ago." I chuckled.

Beginning to stroke his cock playfully I licked the shaft like it was a Popsicle.

"If I would've known how good you were at sucking cock I would've asked mom a long time ago." James said, still watching me in amazement.

I smiled and lined his cock up with my lips and I exhaled and then took him into my mouth. It was so surreal that I was actually sucking off my own son.

"Oh fuck mommy that feels so good." James moaned as I bobbed my head on his hard cock.

"I gotta make sure I pay my debt. I better make sure I do a good job otherwise this will all be for not." I said as I slurped my saliva off his cock and slapped my face with it.

"I applied to more jobs, mom." James said, looking down at me before continuing. "I got a job interview tomorrow."

"That's great sweetie! I'm so proud of you! Um, how many more job applications did you put out??" I asked, heart in my throat.

"Another 2...." James said, looking apologetic.

I sighed and stroked his dick. It was now so slick with my spit that my hand just glided over his thick shaft.

"Sweetie, I don't think you're going to be able to keep up with that many blowjobs. Especially not at this rate." I told him.

"When the head is this good I'm good for a dozen. You're fucking amazing!" James said.

Feeling pretty good about myself I engulfed myself in my son's huge hard cock in my petite hands. Back up to 3 blowjobs and another one tomorrow. I truly unleashed a monster.

I lost myself in sucking this absolutely incredible cock. I was drooling down my chest and I couldn't keep my hands off my own pussy. I was so incredibly wet right now. I wish I had my vibrator at least but all I had was this hard wet cock in my mouth.

After some time I was slowing in my efforts and James seemed to have much more stamina than this morning. James though had an idea that took me by surprise.

Aggressively James reached down and pulled down my corset top exposing my breasts. Then he pushed his cock to my chest and I pushed my breasts together to sandwich his cock. It didn't take long for him to start jumping on my chest. I spit on my chest to make it as wet as possible for him to fuck my tits.

"Oh yeah baby this is going to make you cum? You gonna cum all over mommy?" I moaned

I could see in his eyes that this was working for him. He was gonna cum soon. Now being a bad time to tell him how much I disdained cum on my face I regretted letting him cum on my face that first time. Instead I just spit more down my chest.

In no time James was grunting and up exploded a fountain of cum that I just froze for as jet after jet of cum splashed my neck and chin and up my face. James after a moment pulled his cock away and was stroking himself as he came all over my face and tits. How did he have so much cum after cumming 3 times in less than 24hr?!

Again now I smacked my cum glossed lips as James just stood there panting. Grinning and whining as I stood up, sitting on my knees forcing my feet to fall asleep, I just stood there as my feet tingled with feeling.

.

"Let me know when you are ready to redeem your next blowjob sweetie." I said shooting him a wink.

I left him standing there as I walked back upstairs. Once I got back to my room I debated whether to just clean up but I had this itch now that I really need to scratch before I lose control next time James needs a suckie suckie.

So still covered in cum I rummaged through my drawer and found my trusty vibrator egg. It was shaped so that I could hold it in my clit or insert it inside of my pussy and still have something to pull it out. It wasn't a replacement for the cock that I needed but it's gotten the job done many times.

Laying on the bed I turned it on and held it to my wet clit as my other hand played with my cum covered nipples. I immediately started imagining James' big fat cock slowly stretching my pussy. He was not the biggest cock he ever had but he was certainly bigger than his late father's average dick.

As I swirled my vibrator around I imagined James grabbing my hair tight and guiding me to my hands and knees and smacking my ass, calling me dirty fucking slut, and ignoring my half hearted pleas to not fuck me, he plunged his big fat cock deep into my pussy. At that point I inserted my vibrator inside of me to mimic his cock.

"Oh fuck yes James fuck me." I whisper moaned out loud.

In my fantasy I was telling him not to fuck me, I'm his mother. He just grabbed my hips and relentlessly hammered his hard cock in and out of my soaking wet pussy. As I brought cum covered fingers to my mouth to lick the real cum off I began to cum too hard.

Once I pulled the toy out and turned it off I just laid there panting and calming down from my orgasm.

I must have dozed off because when I came too the cum on my chest and face had dried. Sighing too myself I rolled over and groaned at my stiffness. My knees were sore. My jaw was sore. My shoulders were sore. Now my pussy was sore, apparently I vibrated that too aggressively earlier.

Walking to my bathroom I dreaded that I still owed James another 3 blowjobs. No way could I do all that today. I tried to wash myself off in my sink, it was a half bathroom, no shower. I got my face pretty clean but I still had dried cum between my tits and in my hair. Stripping down and grabbing my towel I tentatively peaked my head out to see if the coast was clear.

Hoping that James was recovering as well as me and sleeping it off I sneaked down the hall to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Once inside I got the hot water running. I can't even describe how amazing it felt to completely wash myself.

there is a strange satisfaction to feeling dried cum loosen and clean off your skin that I just can't describe. It took me back to my college days.

The warm water down my back reflected on myself. It seems so surreal that this is something that I am actually doing. I never thought I'd be this woman. the woman that bargains blowjobs for good behavior and with my own son, no less.

not just blowjobs i promised my own son that if he shapens up and gets a real job that i will let him fuck me. What does it say about me as a mother that I can even offer something like that? What does it say about my son that he, not only, agreed but has so eagerly leaned into this arrangement?

finishing up in the shower i turned off the water and blindly reached round the curtain to grab a towel. I thought I was reaching where I had left it but I just couldn't feel it anywhere. Finally, frustrated, I opened the shower curtain and my heart lurched and I screamed to find James just standing there holding my towel.

"James? you scared me to death. what are you doing here?" I asked, catching my breath and covering my dripping wet tits while also holding my heart.

I saw James look me up and down before responding.

"i uh well uh i don't know." he said looking to his feet like he didn't really have a clue but only just realizing that he really didn't think this through.

I reached out for my towel and James paused for a second before handing it to me with an outstretched hand. I took the towel and wrapped it around my naked body trying not to flash him too much. Then I noticed why he was in here.

Tenting against my son's shorts was a surly, straining erection.

"Oh my god James, how hard are you already?" I was shocked and kind of impressed.

James looked ashamed and just kind of mumbled.

"I mean it's been a couple hours..." was what I could make out.

"yeah but you've dumped like 3 loads in less than 24 hours!'' I said, still staring at his erection.

"well without porn...." he said.

"How often do you masturbate?!" I asked, fearing the answer.

"like 5 or 6...." he said noncommittally.

"I mean that's not too bad. that's like just less than once a day for a week.'' I said.

"....a day." James finished looking even more ashamed.

shock just rang in my head at that confession. No wonder James took to him so hard. my first rule was no more porn. I promised a porn addict that I was his replacement and I was not aware of his usage. Who masturbates to porn 6 times a day?!

I sighed and ran a trembling hand through my damp hair. I knew exactly why he was in here.

"We'll come on. Let me get dried off at least. I wish you told me before I showered." I took his hand and led him to my bedroom, not that he didn't know where it was but I didn't want him doodling.

Once in the room I saw him down on the stool at the foot of my bed and I stepped back to dry myself off.

"You know you could've warned me. I wouldn't have bothered to shower if I knew how often I was going to be on call for this." I said while I toweled myself off. I wasn't truly annoyed but I'm sure it came off that way.

12