My Sister's Nephew Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry mom, I didn't know how to tell you how much I watch porn." James said trying to look while trying not to look like he's looking.

I hung my towel up and naturally went to my dresser to grab some panties. Upon opening it I noticed that some of my sexiest underwear was missing. Smirking to myself I had a feeling I knew where they were.

"Right, porn." I started swinging around and leaning full frontal on my dresser.

I watched my son's eyes dart up and down in rapid succession.

"Let me guess, mommy son porn?" I asked coyly.

James didn't have to answer.

"How long have you been jerking off to me?" I asked, slowly walking towards him.

"Um well. I don't know. A while I guess." He stammered.

"Say probably around the time my panties started going missing?" I asked as I reached him and wrapped my legs around his lap and poked myself on his tenting shorts.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and started giving him a lap dance.

"Uh what? What panties?" He asked. He sounded sincere but he also sounded like he didn't catch a word I said.

Running his cock on my bare pussy was making me so wet right now. I bit my lip and arched my back as I ground myself on it. The only thing keeping my son's big hard cock from fully entering my wet tight pussy was the thin jersey material of his shorts. To my credit, every time I raised myself up and down on it I was instinctually trying to see if his cock and shorts included could enter me. If that happened, I wouldn't have been upset a bit. But apparently that's not how physics works.

"It's fine baby, I know it's a thing guys do. Jerk off using some panties. Just make sure they make it into the laundry before they get ruined." I said.

"I uh don't know what you're talking about." James said.

Not really wanting to discuss it further I dropped the matter. I stood up and turned around to sit in his lap from behind. I felt his hands on my hips and I gently pushed them away.

"No touching." I laughed.

To my sadness he didn't just completely disregard me and immediately grab my breasts and pinch my nipples and run a hand down to my bare naked pussy and start rubbing my clit. Nor did he push me off of him and pull my hips up so I was on all fours and shove that big hard cock deep into my wantoning wet pussy. God I really needed to get fucked!

Instead he obeyed and put his hands to his sides and let me continue my lap dance and grind my ass on his obviously hard dick.

After several minutes of humping and grinding on my son's crotch I leaned all the way back and breathlessly whispered in his ear.

"Are you ready baby?"

James groaned and I felt him nod.

"Tell me what you need me to do." I encouraged him as a ground particularly hard for him.

"Mmmm. I want you to suck my cock mom." James breathed into my neck.

Afterwards I would chastise myself for setting such a bad precedent with my response but in the moment the fact that I wasn't fucking myself senseless on his cock was iron will.

"Mmmm. Make me." I challenged myself.

In a heartbeat a firm hand grabbed my hair and another hand guided me to the floor. My knees hit the floor and I moaned and giggled. James walked around me and with one hand pulled his big hard cock out of his shorts, I pulled them down the rest of the way, and he forcibly shoved his member into my hungry mouth.

I went to put my hands on his thighs and a hand on his cock when he slapped my hands away and told me no touching in return. Smiling with my eyes since my mouth was full I dutifully put my hands behind my back and let my son fuck my face.

I stretched my 3 blowjob sore jaw as wide as I could and stuck my tongue out like a trough and crossed my eyes and made the obligatory *glauk glauk* sounds as the head of his cock hit the back of my throat. I let the spit run down my tongue and down my chin. When he pulled out and pulled my head to slide his cock sideways I took the opportunity to spit on his dick.

When he let go of my head I immediately sprang back up and grabbed his shaft and rested one hand on his thigh for leverage. I didn't slow down for a second. If he needed porn I was going to be the best pornstar. I was going to make this the world record of all cumshots.

I was messy. I was sloppy. I was noisy. I was hungry.

I heard him groan and moan more and when he put a gentle hand on my head I knew he was close but not too close. I stroked him fast and hard and spit on his dick. Looking up at him I channeled my most convincing pornstar.

"You gonna cum for me? You gonna cum for mommy? That's it baby cum for me! Cum for mommy! Cum all over my face! I want you to shoot it all over Mommy's face. Cum for me!" I begged and pleaded.

I hated having cum on my face but I was going for the gold. I just had to suck it up and get it done. So to speak.

Soon James shuttered and took control of his dick and I dropped lower as he stroked himself and I was startled by the force of his first shot to my face. I closed my eyes and felt him hose my face down.

When he was done I tentatively wiped my eyes and blinked open to see James panting across the room. I just sighed and just sat there to let him take in the view for a while.

"Well that's one down. 2 more to go." I said, popping my sticky cum covered lips.

As I struggled to stand up I felt firm hands pull me up. At first I was grateful but then those hands were guiding me to the bed. Too off balance to do anything but follow I laid my back down on the bed as my legs were raised into the air by my ankles.

By the time I realized what was happening my legs were high in the air and James' head was nuzzled firmly between my thighs. Right as I was about to push his head away his tongue began flicking my clit and I lost all strength.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned.

James' arms wrapped around my thighs and my toes curled as he licked and sucked my pussy. My head rolled back and I squeezed my own tits. I don't know where James learned to eat pussy so good but he was pulling out all the tricks.

He would suck so hard my clit and lips would pull into his mouth and then he would push it out and suck again. He would bury his face so hard into me that he could nearly penetrate me with his tongue.

The whole time was an endless rollercoaster of pleasure. If I wasn't squeezing my own tits I was grading the bed sheets tightly. This was so much better than my little vibrator.

When I felt the pressure inside of me begin to build up I ran a hand through my son's hair.

"Yes that's it. I'm gonna cum. Oh my God ohmygod ohmygod!" I screamed as I bore down and came.

If I was any bit a squirting girl I'm sure I would've been right there. My head was spinning and my heart was pounding and my whole body tensed up. It wasn't until I began to relax that I realized that I had been holding James' head tightly in place.

Letting him go and relaxing into the bed I caught my breath.

"That's 2 down. 1 to go." James said.

"Are you sure sweetie?" I asked not really wanting to argue too much if the addendum was that I either suck his cock or he eats my pussy. Especially if he ate pussy that good!

"Yeah. Besides, I'll have another one after that job interview tomorrow." James said as he stood over me.

"That's true. Fair enough that can count too. 1 more to go." I sighed and just laid there wholly forgetting that I had cum dripping down my face.

I heard James leaving my bedroom and I just laid there on my bed for a few more heart beats before I sat up and brought my hands to my face.

"ew ew ew." I said as I scooped the cum off my face.

I hated having cum on my face. It was degrading and icky. I tried to wipe off what I could but it mostly just made my hands messy. In trying to wipe the cum from my hair I just managed to rub the cum on my hands with the cum already in my hair. Exasperated, I gave it up and just let it be. There wasn't much point in cleaning up too much since I had to do this all over again and soon if James had anything to do about it.

Getting dressed I opted for comfort over form and donned leggings and a flowing near dress shirt. It felt weird to not go to the bathroom and clean myself up but I removed most of the cum from my face so that it wasn't too noticeable. Definitely felt self conscious even though the only person that saw me was the person that put it there in the first place.

For the rest of the night it was pretty quiet. I made dinner and James and I sat at the table for once and we just ate and chatted meaninglessly. When we were done James opted to clean up afterwards. That was something new, much like breakfast this morning. Another reason I wasn't feeling as guilty as I probably should be for commiting incest was that it was clearly working.

With my free time opened up I decided to get working on the laundry. Once I got started I remembered the missing panties and specifically looked for them. Not finding them in the laundry room I sought them out. For no other reason than I could wear those for James.

I walked over to James' room and didn't have to look too hard to realize they weren't there. James had cleaned up his room thoroughly. I did check the bed and found nothing. Then I checked Luke's room. It was a complete pigsty. Clothes everywhere. Dishes piled up. There was that smell of an unwashed boy.

Sighing I ignored it and checked the usual spots for a boy hiding his masturbatory aids. I figured if one boy had a mommy fetish the other one might as well but this seemed fruitless. That was until I checked his closet and there was a clean corner with a box. Pulling the box out I was shocked to find out what was inside.

I found my panties for one and a bra and a lace corset top. I also found a dildo, some lube, and butt plugs.

"what the fuck?!" I asked the ether.

This was so weird. Why would Luke have a collection of stuff like this? It's not like him to keep toys for his partners. at least the partners he's always bragging about. Maybe...

Maybe he "doth protest too much". If this is for him, then is my son gay? That didn't sound right. there was a boy back in college that would've had something like this in his closet. What was it that he called himself, a Sissy! A guy who liked to dress up as a girl and get fucked like fuck doll. Something like that.

I think I can work with that...

12