My Sister's Panties Ch. 01

Story Info
A sister catches her brother sniffing her panties.
1k words
3.72
52.4k
45
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get up early one morning to do some laundry, and as I'm going through the dirty clothes, I come across a pair of sexy yellow thong panties.

I know these don't belong to my mom, these must be my sister Cassie's.

I always found my sister to be sexy. I look to make sure no one is around, and then I hold the crotch of her panties up to my nose, inhaling her sweet scent.

"OH MY GOD! What do you think you're doing?" I hear my sister's voice say.

I look up to see her standing in front of me.

To describe Cassie, she just turned 19 a few weeks ago, she's 5'10, she's filled in all the right places, not fat, just curvy, she has long brown hair with blonde highlights, and she has a 36d chest. And right now she's wearing a purple bra and matching panties.

As for me, I'm 21, 5'9, with a bald head and a 10 inch cock.

"Cassie, I can explain..." I say.

"Save it, pervert...I saw you sniffing my panties, do you like that, maybe you don't want to waste the effort, maybe you just want to smell my cunt...come on, Steve, drop to your knees and smell my cunt." She says, lowering her panties, showing me her neatly trimmed pussy.

By now we're face to face, and I can't help myself, I take her face in my hands, and kiss her, she struggles to break free. When she does, she slaps me, this makes me kiss her again, only this time she doesn't struggle to break free.

When I finally do break the kiss, she looks at me with a look I can only describe as lust.

I begin to push down on her shoulders till she's on her knees in front of me.

I begin to untie my lounge pants.

"What are you doing, big brother?" She says, fear in her eyes.

I open my boxers and let my 10-inch cock pop free.

Slowly I begin to wipe the head across her mouth.

She looks up at me, refusing to open her mouth. Finally, I pinch her nose shut, leaving her unable to breathe unless she opens her mouth. Finally, she opens up and I slide my cock into her mouth, I grip the back of her head and begin fucking her mouth.

I see tears rolling down her cheeks as I start to fuck her mouth faster.

"You like that, Cassie? You fucking whore!" I say, as she kneels there, giving me the finger.

Before long, I'm ready to cum.

"I'm going to cum...are you ready to swallow? UHNHH!" I grunt, as my cock erupts in her mouth.

I see her there, crying, refusing to swallow.

I actually have to pinch her nose shut again to get her to swallow.

Once she swallows, the tears really begin to flow.

"Why are you crying, Cassie?" I ask.

"Why? You just forced me to blow you, you sick fuck. I hate giving blow jobs, and then you called me a whore...I'M YOUR SISTER!" She says, crying harder.

I help her back to her feet and wrap my arms around her.

"I'm sorry, Cassie...please forgive me."

"Steve? There is one thing you can do that'll make me forgive you."

"What's that?"

"You can go down on me, it's been a while since someone has gone down on me." She says, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me.

I take her by her hand and lead her back to her bedroom.

I kiss her, passionately before laying her back on her bed.

I spread her legs and get right in between them, and start by kissing her clit, flicking it with my tongue.

"Do you like how I taste, big brother?"

I move up her body and kiss her again.

"Do you like that?" I ask her.

"No, but, I'll get used to it." She says.

I spread her pussy lips open, and push my tongue inside her.

"That feels so good!" She says, gripping the back of my head.

I start to nibble on her pussy lips and clit.

"If you bite my clit, I'll cum instantly, if not I could take up to an hour, so go ahead, bite my clit." She says.

I bite her clit hard.

"Holy shit! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

I move back up her body and we begin kissing again.

"Big brother? Can we have sex? I need to feel a cock inside me. Please say you want to have sex with me." She begs.

"Cassie, I don't have a condom."

"It doesn't matter, big brother, I'm on the pill, and if somehow I do get pregnant, I want to keep it, tell me you want to be a daddy, Steve."

I lean down and begin kissing her again.

I begin sucking on her breasts, biting her nipples.

"I love having my nipple bitten...bite them again, bite them hard."

I bite them again, pulling them with my teeth.

I then take my cock and place it at her opening.

"I love you, Steve." She moans, as I start to enter her.

"I love you, Cassie." I whisper in her ear once I'm all the way in.

I take her hands and hold them over her head.

"That's it, make me submit." She says, wrapping her legs around me.

Slowly I begin fucking her, making her large breasts bounce.

"I love how your cock feels in my cunt...I love you..." She continues moaning.

I start to fuck her a little harder.

"You're so gentle...so loving...I want to be your girl...make me yours!" She moans, as she orgasms.

I begin kissing her again, sucking on her bottom lip.

"Are you close, baby?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'm close." I tell her.

I begin fucking her harder, faster.

With that, I cum, hard.

I collapse on top of her, kissing her again.

"We can't tell mom & dad, this has to be our secret, ok?" She whispers to me.

"I know, Cassie...I know..."

"Go back to the laundry...but...be ready to do this at any time." She says, kissing me one last time.

I get off of her, fix my clothes and resume going through the laundry, already thinking of the next time I fuck my sister.