My Sister's Panties Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack's life spirals, but good news is on the way!
3.9k words
4.34
36.8k
53

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 12/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks everyone for the feedback so far. These are my first few stories and I really appreciate it. As you will see, this is planned to be a longer series. Hopefully you enjoy reading about Jack and the adventure he is about to embark on.

Chapter 2

"Ok, what the hell was that?" I said to my empty bedroom.

I had been laying there, desperately wishing that everything would be ok, when out of nowhere, trumpets started blaring and some weird ass AR effects show went down.

I started freaking out a little bit. There was no way that just happened, right?

It felt real though, like really, really, really, real.

I searched my room for any AR projector equipment or light show-trumpet devices. I found nothing. I searched my closet for any pranksters or hooligans trying to trick me. There were no hooligans in it. I searched under my bed for monsters with sharp teeth. There was an old candy wrapper under it.

I was starting to look under my dresser for laser cameras, when I realized I was just ignoring the real issue. I had hurt my mother and sister deeply and I was about to have some very real consequences as a result of my actions.

I stood there replaying the last few hours in my head. The moment my mother and sister realized how much of a pervert I was. The instant remorse and shame that I had felt. The image of my mother as she held up a pair of her daughter's panties soaked in my cum. My sister, as tears fell down her cheek, her only brother and man in her life having broken her sacred trust. Finally, the shame in my mother's eyes as she left my room.

I relived it all and it was one hell of a gut punch.

I thought back to the trumpets, and that vision, or hallucination, or whatever the fuck it was. It said something about a Wishmaster skill and asked me if I wanted to use it. Maybe there was some hope?

Sure, some magic augmented reality fairy power was going to solve all my problems.

It can't be real, ignore it, I told myself. I had to focus, I had to get myself together. I had no clue what my mother and sister were thinking, or what they were even talking about right then, but it likely ended with me being disowned by them both.

Plus, I was pretty sure I was going to be grounded forever. I didn't know if college kids could actually be grounded, but I had full faith my mother would find a way. Perving on your sister is one thing, getting caught stealing her panties, that is on a whole 'nother level.

I sat down and tried to calm myself.

Two minutes later, I was pacing around again. "Fucking trumpets," I said aloud. I couldn't get it out of my mind. "And what the hell is a "New Player?"

No one answered.

It was a hallucination. It had to be! Don't you get those when you are really stressed out? Like, the kind of stress you get when your whole family hates you? 100% it was a hallucination.

I spiraled.

About an hour later, I heard a knock on my door.

"Hi honey," my mother said softly from the other side. "Come on out please, we need to talk."

I followed her into the living room, not exactly sure what to expect. Her tone and demeanor had changed dramatically.

For the 100th time, I wished I had a story, an excuse, anything that would place the blame off my shoulders. I had nada. I fully expected my mother to disown me and all I could do was bear the burden.

Yet, here she was, smiling gently at me. It was the warm kind of smile too, the kind that makes you think of chocolate chip cookies and sunshine.

"I, I need to apologize for how I...," she started saying right at the same time I said "it's all my fault Mom, I am so, so sorry."

"What?" I said, as I realized we were talking over each other.

"I said that I am the one who is sorry, sweetie." She put her hand on my cheek as she continued, "I know you are growing up, but it has happened way too fast. I just didn't realize you had such um... needs already. I shouldn't have shamed you in front of your sister. Especially not for needing to...um... you know... I apologize for that." Her voice was full of love and compassion.

"Hunh? Mom??? No, I crossed the line. You were right. I want to.. I wish I could take back what I did, but I can't. I can only try to earn Ashley's and your trust again." I was struggling to understand the change in my mother. I wanted to own up to my mistake, but she was making it difficult.

"Your sister, well, she will be fine. I talked to her. It might take a few days, but I told her about how your hormones are raging right now. I told her about how you have this need to release your... your... sorry. I practiced this, but it seems I can't quite go there... let's call it your seed. I told her how young men have to... you know, do it," my mother finished in a rather sheepish manner. Her cheeks had turned red from embarrassment, as she talked about sexual matters, with her precious boy.

We were sitting on the family couch, turned towards each other. Her knee was touching mine.

It was surreal, my mother had done a complete 180, and it left me speechless.

"I don't get it," was about all I could say. "I shouldn't have done what I did."

I stopped short of saying exactly what I did. It was embarrassing enough to be having this conversation, but to mention my sister's underwear, or the load I sprayed all over it. It was too much.

"Honey, I know. The problem is that you can't take your sister's things like that. She loves you, of course she does, but not in that way. And you need to recognize her boundaries. Now, I know you have certain needs too. And I know it's hard, um... I know it's hard when it's just you, by yourself, day after day."

She paused.

"If you need a pair," she hesitated before quickly adding, "If you need a pair of panties next time, you must ask me for a pair. I... I don't want you to go without and have trouble um.. finishing... I want you to be... satisfied... but I don't want you sneaking around not respecting a woman's boundaries."

Her words came out in a jumbled mess.

"Uh.. uh, um what?" was all I could articulate. Did my mother just offer her underwear to me?

"When you need to cu... when you need to ja... er.. when you need to release your seed, ask me for my panties, ok?"

She was bright red and despite having laid her hand on my knee, she was looking everywhere but at me.

She sighed before continuing, "That was more difficult to say than I thought it would be."

She squeezed my knee, almost more to steady herself than to comfort me.

"Give your sister some time. I think she will forgive you, but it's a unique position you put her in. It's not something she was really ready to handle yet. Despite being a senior, she hasn't had a boyfriend yet. I don't know if she has even kissed anyone before"

I was still stuck on the idea of my mom's underwear. What would they look like? Did she wear lacy thongs?

Gah, get that out of my mind. I scrambled to stay present. "Um, I just want you and Ashley to trust and love me again." Did I say that already?

My heart was hammering in my chest but my brain was struggling to churn.

"Oh sweetie, I will always love you." Despite being shorter than me, she grabbed me, and pulled me into her chest for a hug.

She held my head pressed against the soft pillows of her breasts. I smelled the delicious scent of her perfume and I sighed in relief while she patted my head gently.

"Now go get your homework done and don't forget to brush your teeth before bed."

I did a double take and caught the twinkle in her eye. She was purposely babying her college kid.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, I sat on my bed, dumbfounded.

That was not what I had been expecting, at all. And now, I couldn't get my perverted mind off my mother. The image of her in a sheer playful black teddy popped into my mind.

I should tell you a little bit about her.

She is the quintessential blonde-hair, blue-eyed soccer mom. Don't ask me how I got so lucky or how often I have fantasized about her. The answer is a lot.

On weekends, she likes to wear a baseball cap, her hair in a ponytail hanging out of the back. She loves oversized sweaters that hang loosely on her shoulders, and leggings that pull it all together. She's in pretty good shape and has full soft heavy curves that I just want to bury myself in. Her dimpled smile brightens my day, but the best part is her laugh. I feel loved whenever I hear it. That's what my innocent side thinks about her.

What my cock thinks about, is her, looking lustily at me, mouth slightly agape and ready for anything.

I smacked my head for the third time, trying to clear my mind. Back on task! I wasn't fully out of the doghouse, but things were looking up. I had no clue what my sister was thinking, but at least my mother still had a place for me in her heart.

As for her panties, there was no way I could ever ask her for a pair. I tried to imagine what that conversation sounded like.

"Hey Mom! Yo, can I grab a pair of your panties? I just need to jerk it real quick before school."

"Sure honey, whatever you need, I just want to take care of my big boy!"

I wondered if she would give me a pair from the hamper. Maybe, she would give me the underwear she was wearing. Maybe, she would hand them to me directly! My mind started to go into fantasy overdrive.

I pictured her standing in front of me reaching down and sliding her panties from beneath her skirt. Gasping from the feel of the cool air tickling her bare throbbing pussy. I hold out my hand to her, she blushes deeply, as she lays the dirty panties upon it. She is unable to look me in the eyes, still trying to deny the intense sexual energy she is feeling. She hopes I won't notice how wet the panties are.

She whispers, "Will these work for you?"

I pull them up to my nose, inhaling her scent, before saying, "yes".

I head to my bedroom, but before I can close the door, she calls out, "I need them back afterwards, please! I don't have any others to wear."

I hear her footsteps as I lay on my bed. I can tell she has paused outside my room. Is she listening to me? I moan out loud and hear a squeal from the hallway. I pound my hand thinking about her, and as I cum I make sure to lay it thick, right where her pussy had just been.

I bring the panties back to her, a smirk on my face. She takes them, dripping with my cum, and starts to slide them back up her legs. She motions for me to turn around, but I refuse. Her blush deepens, but she continues. I watch her face as she settles the underwear around her ass and against her mound. She struggles with her taboo passion for me, her heart pounding as I watch.

She leaves for work, heading into the office, her panties wet with my cum. My sperm mixes with her girl juices, forming a puddle between her pussy lips. She is so naughty.

She thinks about her sexy secret all day. Fantasizes about her big boy, while squeezing her thighs together under her desk. She finds a private bathroom stall, lowers her panties until the gusset stares back at her. She feels embarrassed by the animalistic hunger she is feeling, but she can't stop. She needs to feel her big baby boy pound her.

She sees the layer of grool and sperm smeared in those soft panty fibers. She admits to herself that we will fuck soon, its only a matter of time. These games can't go on forever between us. One of her hands furiously strums her clit, while the other one works to take her panties off. She brings the delicate garment to her nose, inhaling our combined scents. Her tongue reaches out for a taste of what our sex would be like. Her eyes squeeze shut and her cunt spasms, she shakes uncontrollably with a powerful orgasm.

Fuck, I'm a pervert.

Also, reality check, that's absolutely never going to happen. Women don't get horny thinking about their son cumming on their dirty underwear.

A slight tone sounded, like the sound of a muted bell. An image appeared in the lower right corner of my vision. It said:

New quest: Momma Knows Best. Ask your mother five different times for her panties and cum on each of them.

Reward: 25 level points and chance for new skill.

"That's not funny," I yelled out.

After the insane conversation with my mother and the slight sex fantasy detour, I had somehow almost forgotten about the equally crazy incident in my room earlier.

Did that Wishmaster skill actually work? I mean it was a ridiculous idea, but I had been expecting to spend the next few years in the doghouse. Instead, my mother was trying to give me her underwear as a jack-off tool. It made no sense.

So, I put the hallucination theory aside for a moment, and wondered what the hell this new message was about. First, who was giving these quests? Second, why the hell were they about my mom's panties? I imagined some perverted dungeon master out there trying to lure me into a massive panty trap.

There has to be an explanation that doesn't involve perverted dungeon master's.

Think, think, think. If I really have quests, then I must have some sort of character sheet. At least in games that's how it works. If I can find a character sheet, then it would prove the quest thing was real.

"Character Sheet," I said aloud... nothing happened.

"Stats, skills, inventory, equipment," I tried multiple words, nothing changed.

I tried imaging a character sheet, I tried opening my inner spirit, I tried waving my hands in different configurations.

Nothing happened.

I desperately wanted to know what the hell was going on, but after hours of frustrating attempts to do anything, I was only disappointed, confused and tired. I finally hit the sack and fell asleep.

That night my dreams were a tangled mess. One moment I was fighting for my life, the next I was being serviced by an endless parade of nubile girls each begging more desperately than the last for my attention. I was lopping the heads off of snarl toothed trolls and then I was racing sports cars around a crime infested world. The final dream ended with me lying contentedly on the pussy of a giant woman, wrapping myself in her soft moist folds, while slowly humping myself against her clit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bzzt bzzt, the damn alarm buzzed.

It was 9am and I felt exhausted.

I spent the morning rushing about the house trying to get ready and made it to Chemistry class with only a few minutes to spare. I was about to sit down in an empty seat when I heard,

"Hey Jack-off, over here!"

I looked over to the culprit, instantly recognizing the voice. A smile formed on my lips and I yelled back "Peter-beater, what the hell are you doing here?"

Several girls rolled their eyes at our juvenile behavior. Can't win them all I guess.

I moved and took a seat next to my high-school friend. "I thought you were going to take biology?"

"Ya, but then I couldn't cheat off of you, '' Peter retorted before adding, "You should check out the teacher. Man, she puts our high-school ones to shame."

I looked to the front of the room where he was pointing.

The woman was tall, probably close to my height, and had the slender grace of a model. Her perky breasts were highlighted by a tight sweater. A single sweater button was straining against her tits, trying its best to hold them back. She wore a tight gray tee-shirt underneath that wrapped around her taut stomach. Her black slacks were ironed against her body. I could almost make out a camel toe from the back of the class. Her long legs ended in open toed heels.

Man she was hot!

One of the girls listening in on our conversation nodded her head in agreement. At least not all of the girls here were prudes.

I briefly wondered what was with this school and the crazy sexy teachers?

"Hey, Petey...man...I am glad you're here. Seriously though, I need to focus this year and get my grades up," I said. I had dreaded mentioning this to him ever since he suggested we take some classes together.

Petey was my best friend. He was also my worst enemy. High-school had been one ill conceived party-going-woman-wooing scheme after another and he had been the mastermind of it all.

Ok, not all of it, but he was a bad influence. I needed him to know this year was going to be different.

"Hey, did you hear about Vanessa's party tomorrow night? I'm totally going to throw her down, she won't be able to walk straight for a week," Petey continued neither lowering his voice nor listening to me.

Well, this year was going to be different for me at least.

"Seriously man? No. I got to buckle down, so no, I didn't hear about the party and I.."

"Quiet down class," the teacher said.

I opened my book and put my learning face on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ditched Petey after class. I loved the guy but he was absolutely bad news for me. I made the responsible choice for once and took off for the gym.

I had started working out right after high-school graduation. It was partially because I needed a life change, it was mostly because women like guys that are in shape. It was 100% because women at the gym in yoga pants are effing hot.

My mind drifted through recent events as I went through my workout sets.

The whole experience of getting caught by my mom, my sister refusing to talk to me, the strange quests and powers that had popped up. It was some crazy shit. Whether it was conscious or not, I was keeping most if it pushed down deep.

I thought about that Wishmaster power. While my mother had acted weirdly afterwards, it wasn't a miraculous leap. I mean it's gotta be difficult to handle your kid cumming on his sister's panties.

There was just no way these "hallucinations" were real.

First, my sister still hated me, so the wish clearly wasn't effective. Second, there was no way my mom was really offering me her soiled underwear to masturbate on. I simply had misheard her.

That just left the weird visual hallucinations I had been having.

Wasn't there some long term effects from Marijuana use? Maybe high-school really was too much of a party. It must be some sort of side effect from my indulgence coming into play.

Mr. Mackey was right, drugs are bad, mmm'kay!

I felt more settled as I pushed through my last bench-press set.

Arms shaking and breathing hard I placed the bar back in place. That's when I heard a soft tone and in the lower right corner of my vision, I saw the words:

Body +1 (strength)

"What the fuck" I yelled out loud. The few people in the gym with me were startled.

"Seriously, this isn't funny," I said more quietly to myself.

I packed it up and went home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinner was awkward.

My sister was staying late at a friend's house. So it was just me and my mother, sitting at the table, eating baked chicken, in near silence.

She wouldn't even make eye contact with me.

I spent the whole time trying not to look at the generous amount of cleavage she was showing. Did she have a date or something? She usually didn't show that much skin.

Not that I was complaining! It was just hard to not stare and drool. Her loose blouse was sheer enough to hint at the white bra underneath, and both were cut low enough that half of her breasts were uncovered.

Deciding I needed to leave before I got caught staring, I quickly excused myself from the table.

Cleaning my plate in the kitchen, I heard my mother clear her throat closely behind me.

"I," she said timidly "I just um... I wanted to make sure everything was OK. You hadn't asked me for my um... you hadn't asked me for my panties yet and I know you need them to... shoot your stuff. Are you ok, have you been feeling ok?" Her face was beat red as she put her hand to feel my forehead.

12