All Comments on 'My Sister's Panties Ch. 02'

by AnonyWriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish you would stick to the sister and not involve the mother in this story

hueboihueboiover 1 year ago

Good stuff so far. Looking forward to more of it!

Rangerider98201Rangerider98201over 1 year ago

You had me intrigued with the first part of the story, and this has the makings of a good long story, but you need to get a move on. You need to write it out until it hits a good stopping point. Not this 1k word short story bs.. If you want to release it like that, fine, but you need to have the rest wrote out already and ready for release. A couple days between drops at most.

Also I did come here for the sister. I don't care so much about the mom, but as long as the sister is still involved. I'm cool with the son double dipping. Just leave the LGBTQ bs out of it. Too much of it in the world as it is. I'd love to see a traditional pairing happening. Where the girls both want him, but NOT each other.

hypno3362hypno3362over 1 year ago

hope more is on the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sometimes mom and sister play game on panty sniffer. They leave fragnant presents and enjoy having him jerk off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the gaming aspect of the story. Keep up the good work!

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Ha ha ha... I'm waiting for the awkward moment when he asks his mom for her panties! Death by embarrassment. But, I suspect, this "strange thing" going on will smooth things out for him.

Enjoying the tale. Thank you!

LaurawkLaurawkabout 1 year ago

I love where this story is going, I'm not a gamer but I am enjoying the twist. What I am not enjoying is some comments here telling you what you should or shouldn't do with your story xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous