My Sister's Panties Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack starts to find out what the hell is really going on.
7.6k words
4.65
28k
46

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 12/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks again for the feedback.

For those just starting, this is not a stand-alone chapter. I would suggest reading from the beginning to fully understand what is going on. Also, this chapter is quite a bit longer. Jack begins to learn more about what is really going on and has a few adventures along the way.

Finally, I am adding the slow tag to this story. I am not sure what slow really means, but I don't want someone to start reading and expect this to be wall-to-wall sex. However, if Jack has his way, it will likely get there.

Chapter 4

I woke up happy. Like, today is going to be a good, good day, kind of happy. Yes, the stupid song was going through my head. Yes, I know the song is about a good, good night. However you sing it, it was on replay in my head as I put on my sneakers and went out for a morning jog.

I am not a jogger and my enthusiasm far outweighed my ability. So, maybe it would be more accurate to say I went out for an early morning jog-walk.

Semantics settled, I thought about the last few days as I jogged-walked. Specifically, I started thinking about my mother and the whole bathroom, panty, cum episode. What I couldn't wrap my head around was, why she was helping me? Don't get me wrong, it was amazing. But why was she going to so much trouble to get me to masturbate with her panties?

I wondered briefly if she had a quest like I did. You know, the old 'make your son ejaculate on your underwear' quest. For some reason, that just didn't feel right. Plus, she was giving me some weird signals. Did I really catch her staring at my package? Was she actually getting turned on by this? In my fantasy, I had imagined that she was super randy for me. Obviously in real land, mothers don't just suddenly start craving their son. Or wait, do they?

And then, she wanted me to pick out her underwear for today! It was like she was desperate to please me. What was that about? Did she not feel like she was good enough for me? The perverted part of me wanted to use her desperation and desire. The good son part of me was revolting against the whole situation.

The truth was I had no real answers. Just a hard dick, a stupid song in my head and a date with Mia coming up. Mia! Wait, I had two dates, one with Mia and one with my sister Ashley!

Ok, the one with my sister wasn't really a date, but she was back to talking and being friendly with me again. That was a godsend. We hadn't hung out in awhile and I was genuinely excited to spend Friday night with her at the mall. Even if it was to spend all my money on clothes for her. I thought back to our last conversation and her walking away from me in her high-school outfit. Her ass swaying back and forth, the skirt swishing this way and that. Stop it, she's my sister, I reminded myself.

Finally, there was the real date with Mia, the cute blonde from economics class. We kissed! That happy feeling washed over me again and yes, I was and am a sappy sack. Kissing her had been amazing, feeling her against me, her soft lips, teasing each other with our hands, it was heaven, pure heaven. Damn, I wanted to see her again! Waiting till Sunday seemed impossible.

I spent the rest of the jog-ish replaying my study session with Mia. My running shorts were tented the whole time.

As I rounded a corner for home, a message popped up in the lower right part of my vision. I almost tripped when it appeared. I was still not used to getting these things. The message read:

Body +1 (Stamina)

I had no clue what that really meant, but +1 is always good in video games, so yay, I guess?

‐---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in my first class of the day, Jazz Music Appreciation, when I got a message and pic from Mia.

Her message was "Good morning :)". The pic was a selfie of her in a black button up shirt getting ready for her waitress gig. She was showing off a coy smile and a hint of cleavage with the top two buttons undone.

"Yum," I responded before thinking. I quickly wrote again, "Crap, sorry, I meant to say good morning gorgeous".

She wrote, ":) good response, but not texting me last night lost you points buster. In case you forgot about me, I'm the incredible girl that is teaching you economics"

"Lol, I just spent my whole jog-walking trying to get us kissing off of my mind."

I cringed, I am not great at this.

She sent another smiley face and wrote, "Jog-walking?"

"Ya, it's this whole thing I invented this morning. It's going to be an Olympic sport someday."

"Isn't there speed walking already?" she replied.

"Un, this is totally different..." I sent the cool sunglass emoji,

"So, you have been thinking about me?" she asked.

"Every moment, I mean wait, who are you? :)" I messaged back,

She sent a second picture, in this one she had undone a third button of the shirt. Her hand casually pulled the blouse open a little. She was biting her lower lip and giving me a sultry look. Damn, she was hot.

"Does this jog your memory?" She added.

"Wow!" I have such a way with words. "Any chance you're free before Sunday? Like right now?"

"What exactly is it that you can't wait for?" she messaged, teasing me.

"Uh... to have our picnic and study of course :)" I replied.

"Sorry, that sounds soooo boring, I mean who goes on picnics these days? :) Nope, you're just going to have to wait. I have work and studying to do. You should study too! Text me though 'kay? Gotta get to work"

I felt like the luckiest guy on the planet. "Thank you," I said to anyone up there who was listening.

There must have been someone tuning in, because two minutes later my mother texted me.

She wrote, "I just wanted to say thank you for putting up with me, sweetie."

"Mom really, thanks for putting up with me!" I replied. After last night, I didn't know what to say and I really didn't know how to talk about it. I had so many emotions and hormones coursing through me.

I watched the three dots do their thing for several minutes, waiting for her reply. Was she writing a lot or did she not know what to say either?

Finally, her message came through.

"I am wearing what you picked out, the blue ones,"

My mouth hit the floor and all blood rushed below. She was at work, in her oversized sweater and jeans, wearing the blue panties I had picked out for her. And texting me about it!

"I hope these are better for you," she quickly added, along with the fingers crossed emoji.

"You are amazing and beautiful!" I replied. My eyes were glued to my phone, my palms sweaty. I mean my mother was basically sexting with me.

"Thanks honey, but you don't have to say that. I know I'm just your old mother, but I promise I am going to try and make it special for you tonight."

I wrote "I need you," then deleted it. I wrote "I want you so badly," and deleted that as well. I wrote "I love you Mom," and worried that might snap her out of whatever this was and deleted it too.

She wrote to me again before I could respond.

"Let me help you sweetie, please, I will always be here for you. No matter what."

I tried to write something suave, something sexy and romantic. I don't know if it was my awkwardness or embarrassment over how she was helping me or maybe I was worried about scaring her off. I couldn't come up with anything remotely close to what I was feeling. I finally settled on, "I love you."

"I'll try to text later, I have a meeting now. Kisses," she sent back.

Kisses? She had never said that before. I was so confused, and horny. My mother was wearing a bra and panty set that I had picked out, just to please me and she was sexting me about it. I mean I was really horny.

A new message popped up across my vision:

New Quest 'Masturbate In The Girls Bathroom'. Masturbate to completion in a girl's bathroom on campus in the next 4 hours and receive the following reward: 5XP and active skill, Better Lover. Once per day increase your sexual prowess and guarantee her satisfaction.

I laughed out loud. Whomever was running this shit show was as dirty and perverted as me.

The dark haired girl I was sitting next to looked over at me like I was crazy. She wasn't wrong.

What idiot would sneak into a girl's bathroom to masturbate?

Crap! I remembered the warning I got for the quest about my mother's panties and the penalties for forfeiture. I had to take this ridiculous quest thing seriously.

Ok, it would be highly embarrassing, and potentially illegal if I was caught. However, the more I thought about it, it didn't seem impossible. I would need to find an empty and quiet women's restroom. The college campus was pretty large, I figured there had to be several restrooms that weren't even used at all.

Wait, maybe I would find one filled with sexy cock-starved lesbians! Those exist, right?

I made a plan. Chemistry was my last class of the day, after it ended I would have about an hour before the quest timer ran out. Petey was in that class so I figured twenty minutes to shoot the shit with him, leaving me forty minutes to complete my mission. So, if this was going to work, I needed to spend my break between classes scoping a restroom and then do the 'deed' after Chemistry.

Yes, your honor, I am in fact an idiot. An idiot with a boner walking through campus buildings to find a women's restroom to masturbate in. Then, bingo. I found a tucked away bathroom in a dusty hallway. I hung around for twenty minutes and there was absolutely no one even close to the area. Perfect, I thought to myself as I headed to Chem class.

"Hey man," I said to Petey as I sat down next to him in the back row.

"Dude, check out the professor today, so hawt," he said without taking his eyes off her.

He wasn't wrong. She was wearing an almost sheer cream colored blouse with a black pencil skirt that hugged her curves tightly. She was slender, graceful and looked like you could bend her in two if so desired. It was also very clear she was wearing a black bra underneath her blouse.

Her name was Mrs. Vanderdslot and I spent the next hour zoned out in fantasy land enjoying our time together. Who knew Chemistry class could be so titillating! I wasn't the only one leering either. Petey punched me in the arm at least a hundred times, pointing out whenever she bent over.

At one point she was demonstrating a chemical reaction at the front of the class and had leaned over to watch the results. For the life of me, I can't tell you what was in the beaker, but I think the entire class could tell you what the tops of her breasts and her lacy black push-up bra looked like. We sat mouths agape taking in the sexy sight. Mrs. Vanderslot finally looked up at us, looked down to see what we were staring at and looked back up with a naughty smile. She was clearly comfortable with her body.

Petey was as speechless as I was. At the end of class he rolled his tongue back into his mouth before turning to me.

"Wow..." he said.

"Yeah," was my intelligent response.

"Just fucking wow..." he elaborated.

We gathered our things and were heading out of the class.

"Hey man, I got some shopping to do, want to roll with me?" he asked.

"Uh, where do you need to go? I am not going to Slater's with you again," I said jokingly.

Slaters was an adult bookstore that he had me to go to with him when we had turned 18. We both didn't realize it when we walked in, but it catered exclusively to gay men. It was an experience that I will never cease to bring up.

"Dude, that was one time and it was an honest mistake." He held his hand to his heart as he made a solemn pledge "I hereby swear that we shall not venture to that establishment ever again... or at least until you realize how much you like cock."

I punched him in the arm.

"Ow fucker. What are you, a homophobe, scared of penises? Nothing wrong with being gay man, get with it. Really though," he continued while wearing a shit eating grin "I need to head to E-Box to pick up some computer stuff, you game?"

"Hmm, spend my afternoon with Peter-beater or do literally anything else? Pretty easy call to make..." I started to retort before he cut me off.

"Let's take my car, I picked up some new tunes I wanted you to hear"

"Fine" I capitulated. "Gimme about half hour or so and I'll meet you in the parking lot"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I left Peter and walked quickly across campus to the restroom I had scoped earlier. My heart started to pound as I drew near, I was running a thousand different worse case scenarios through my mind. Each one ended in me dying of embarrassment or from prison inmates with shanks.

I took two deep breaths, looked around and finally knocked on the women's bathroom door.

"Maintenance," I said as I opened the door and peeked in. The coast was clear.

Contrary to all of my fantasies, it looked pretty much like any guy's restroom. The walls were pink and there were two stalls instead of a urinal. That was the extent of the differences. There were no secret sex toys laying around for girls to randomly use between class or hot girl on girl love making happening. It even smelled like a guy's restroom. It was disappointing.

I hurried into a stall and tried to stand on the toilet. I didn't want my feet to show, just in case someone came in, so it was a little awkward getting situated.

Let me tell you, the trick to masturbating in a girl's bathroom at college, is to try really hard not to think about the fact that you could so easily get caught. I was not successful at it.

Despite tugging and tugging, despite being extremely horny earlier, I couldn't get going. Every squeak, every sound I made was deafening to me, a panic attack in the making. My heart was lurching in my chest and I was praying over and over again, please don't let me get caught.

Turns out fear of embarrassment is a kryptonite for hard-ons.

I was struggling with this, when I heard footsteps in the hallway outside. "Please no," I whispered to myself. The footsteps stopped before the door, which then started to open.

I held my breath, I prayed, I begged, I watched through the little crack between the stall wall and door. Fuuucccckkkk...

In walked Mrs. Vanderslot, carrying a gym bag and a large purse, looking just as sexy as she did in class.

Oh my god, oh my god, I was freaking out. Front page news "Dirty Pervert Caught in Women's Bathroom," my life was going to be over.

I tried to make myself smaller, I held my breath, I held my soft cock and I waited.

What the hell was she doing?

I watched through the slit as she walked to the bathroom door and flipped a lock. Yup, she did that. I wanted to smack my head.

She then started to take a few objects out of her bag. Was that a web-cam light, what the hell?

She started pulling other items out of the bag and began setting up a whole small studio on the sink counter. She put up a light, a microphone and a camera. She hooked it all up to a small laptop, opened up a bunch of programs and set back to admire her work.

I watched as the slender, bendable, utterly fuckable teacher of my Chemistry class primped and primed herself in the mirror. First, she undid a few more buttons of the sheer blouse she was wearing, letting the center and the two cups of her lacy bra peek out. She put on lipstick and darkened her eyes. Then she put her hair up in a ponytail. If there was a sex appeal dial, she had just turned it up to eleven.

She clicked a few buttons on the computer, turned on the lights and checked the feed.

Finally, she looked mischievously into the camera and started speaking,

"Allright boys and girls, your favorite teacher is here. Now tell me, who has been naughty?"

Holy shit! I almost fell down.

"Hey there bigboy99, I see you, thanks for last night, baby! Was it as good for you as it was for me? Oh and we have a new subscriber, Colorado420, thanks for joining. Are you going to behave in my class or will I need to get out my paddle? Does my new student want to be paddled? Naughty naughty!"

My brain just stopped. I didn't even know how to begin to mentally process that my teacher was a cam-girl. Actually, on second thought, the way she dressed, completely believable. Fuck, she was broadcasting a porn show right in front of me! Her perky tits just a few feet away, straining to break free of that bra, her sultry smile as she looked into the camera, god... I wanted her badly.

"As you can see, I just got out of class. Yes CutieBooty, I am still at school. My last class worked me up so much that just had to find a private place to find some relief. I thought maybe you would want to watch?"

She was twirling her ponytail, giving the camera a playful look. Drawing everyones focus on her.

"Oh, as you can see, I wore the cream shirt that you picked out for me in my poll yesterday. I wore the black bra too! Oh my god, you should have seen my students, the whole class was squirming in their seats. One poor boy had to cover himself with a bookbag as he left my class. You're right KevinDawg, I should call them men, they are in college after all. But I still think of them as my boys. Boys that need me to teach them. Boys with their cocks so hard, thinking about me."

"Did I get turned on by it? Why don't we see KittyKatWiskers. Should I take this skirt off and show you how wet those students made me? Do any of you naughty students want to see your teacher's sexy little pussy?"

Mrs. Vanderslut turned away from the camera and slowly took off the black skirt she was wearing, revealing a black thong the back of which was firmly nestled between the two well shaped globes of her ass.

I didn't have the best view, but what I could see was amazing. My penis agreed and I suddenly had no trouble jacking off. I wanted to reach out and grab that ass, spank it.

"Whoops, I think I started backwards. You probably want to see the bra everyone voted for first, don't you? Let me just take this top off."

She unbuttoned the blouse and let it fall off her body, posing for a minute before finally running her hands up and over the black lace push up bra. She moaned as she cupped her breasts and then gently teased her stomach on the way down to her panties. Her mouth was slightly slightly open, eyes smoky, begging those on the other side of the camera to come take her.

I was having trouble holding my breath. I was trying to be silent but my teacher was nearly naked in front of me. My cock surged in my hand as my heart thundered in my chest.

She started gently rubbing over the front of her panties, fingers teasing her little mound through the fabric, moaning as she did so. She pushed the gusset between her cleft, one finger teasing her hole before grinding it against her clit. She then hooked her fingers into the waistband and slid the tiny thong off her body.

"Hmmmm, PantyLuver, seems like I might have made a mess in these. Look at how wet they are. Do you see the trail of my girl goo? In my last class, I let my students see down my blouse during a lab experiment and then caught all of them staring. I gushed when I looked up and saw the dirty little perverts and knew they were thinking naughty thoughts about me. "

She giggled as she held her panties up to the camera to see.

I was trying so hard to keep it quiet, jacking off as silently as I could, while I watched Mrs. Vanderslot teasing her web-cam fans.

"Guess I did get a bit horny teaching that class of unruly students. I doubt a single one of them took notes, they were too busy trying to get a look up their teacher's skirt and down my blouse. Maybe next class I will have to spank one of them! Teehee, maybe I should teach them sex ed and show them how to make my little pussy feel good."