My Sister's Panties Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"BigDaddyDicker can you imagine me bent over my desk, my boys lined up taking turns learning what my body feels like? Lining up to ram their hard cocks into me? Cum to think about it, I would probably have to use my mouth too. There are a lot of boys in my class."

I was pumping myself furiously, imaging the feel of that hot little body on me, how tight that little pussy must be, gripping my cock.

"Oh MistressPink, I would teach the girls in my college class too... You just want to picture me between your legs don't you? I know what you want Mistress. Or maybe I should teach you how to please me? Make you put your cute pink tongue between my knees and show those other girls in my class what.to do!"

I was struggling to not moan, I was so close to blowing a load.

She ran her hands again over her body, running one finger down between her legs, moaning again before shuddering and finally smiling before the camera.

She stood there for an abbreviated pause, panties in one hand, gently teasing her pussy with the other, giving the camera a come-hither look. Slowly, she brought the panties to her nose, sniffed, and then flicked her tongue out to taste herself.

"Do you want me, do you need to feel yourself pressed into me? I know my little pussy needs you, it needs your big cock to fill me up. I need it so badly, I need you to.."

I felt the rush, so close, I was about too...

That's when she lifted her gaze to the bathroom mirror, to the reflection of my face between the slit in the stall door. She made eye contact with me, winked and said, "I need you to cum for me."

Fuck, I came so hard. Like cum splashing against the stall door hard. Like, I fell onto the seat hard. Like, there was no way she didnt know I was there, god this was embarrassing as hell, fuck it feels so good, please stop spurting, why is my cock still spurting, hard.

Some part of me registered her signing off of her show.

"I will be on again tonight for my platinum fans. Remember, I will put a poll up for what I should wear for tomorrow's class. In the meantime, stay naughty, your teacher likes to punish you."

I was still trying to get my bearings when she knocked on the stall door.

I took stock. I was laying on the floor, pants around my ankles, cum on my hand and god knows where else and I had just gotten busted masturbating in the girls bathroom. Fuck it, I reached up and unlocked the door.

"There is a lock on the bathroom door," she said as she looked down at me, a smirk on her face.

"Ya, that would have been... I wish I knew that 20 minutes ago. Um, you have every right to think whatever you think of me, but... wow you are so hot." I was pretty much babbling. Words just went out of my mouth, I think my brain had turned off.

"Here, let me help you up," she said, a smile on her face. "No, not that hand, gross. Your clean hand."

I was finally standing and pulling my pants back up.

"You are in my class aren't you?" she asked, trying to place me.

"Yes, um.. actually the class you just had. And I did take more than one page of notes, thank you very much!"

She laughed a little at that.

"Ok, rules. I am not going to ask what you are doing in here and you are not going to ask what I am doing in here. Got it?" She said a little sternly.

"I never even came in here," I said.

"Good, glad we are clear on that. Now wash your hands you dirty boy, especially that right one."

I washed them while she watched, she actually took my hands to monitor my cleanliness.

"I should spank you for being so bad," she said, still holding them.

We both watched my cock twitch at that.

"Suh, sorry, I, I don't even know..." I trailed off. She was standing close to me, I could smell her arousal.

She was still naked. Did she realize that? She smirked, loving the effect she was having on me.

I finally found my voice.

"Um, one thing, I know I was never in here, but um, holy amazing. You are amazing. Um... where do I... what do I search..."

She laughed at that and let go of my hands.

"You perverted little boy. I really should teach you a lesson. For now though, you can find me on TeachersOnly, my nickname is KinkyTeach85." She winked again at me and said, "Platinum package is really the best deal, trust me. Now, not a word to anyone, or it will be more than a spanking for you."

"Thank you and yes Ma'am!" I said, embarrassment, joy, amazement, relief all combined into one.

She pecked me on the cheek and whispered in my ear. "Cute. Now get out of here, a lady has to get dressed!"

So, that is how I completed my first quest. No big deal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Petey kept asking me why I was smiling so damn hard on the ride to the store with him. "No reason," I said, "No reason at all, just today is turning out to be a good, good day!"

I thought about the reward I supposedly got as he drove. I didn't feel any different so I wasn't sure how the XP affected me. I also wasn't quite sure how the new skill worked either. I didn't want to experiment in the car to try and use it. What if it changed me somehow noticeably? I did absolutely want to use it and my thoughts went to Mia again. Maybe I would use it on our date on Sunday! How would it work, though? What if it turned me into Rico Suave?

I got the image in my mind of me showing up to the picnic with long dark slicked-back hair, buff chest showing and a chiseled face, looking down at Mia and saying, "Hey baby, I'm hungry for you."

Petey looked strangely at me when I burst out laughing.

E-Box is nothing special, just another big suburban warehouse store. The only redeeming quality it has is that you can get computer equipment there dirt cheap. Especially, the open box specials.

I was looking at the keyboards when I noticed a guy giving me a hard stare, the kind of stare you see in western flicks before the bad guy draws a gun on someone. I started to walk away, he followed. I was trying to get over to Petey when the guy grabbed my arm tightly.

"Hey, get off me.." I said, trying to break free. His grip, man it was solid rock. He stood slightly taller than me and had, I shit you not, a black fedora hat on.

He started talking, the smell of sour whiskey and cigars came billowing out. "Look kid, you're either three minutes to stupid or you got some scam running here. Which one is it?" He pulled me close as he was talking, staring me down like he was trying to judge my soul.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I spat while trying again to shake my arm free. I'm not weak, but the guy made holding me look effortless.

"Don't play with me kid. Your Player ID number and rank are showing and it's saying you're weak as shit. Why? What game are you pulling?" His voice was low, gruff like a man who had long since forgotten what happiness was.

I didn't even know how to answer. He continued, maybe it had been a rhetorical question.

"If you're trying to get recruited that ain't how it works. Best I can figure, you're bait. Maybe. I've been watching you for two days though and I haven't seen anyone handling you. So I ask. What the fuck are you doing?" He was grabbing me by the shirt now, holding me up.

I think I was supposed to answer this time.

"Um, trying to buy a keyboard?"

He didn't think I was very funny. I didn't think his sucker punch to my stomach was very funny either. I doubled over in pain.

"Seriously guy, I have got no clue what the fuck you are talking about!" I was able to get out after the dizziness subsided.

"Jack McDowal, player number 964,334, Pervert Class, Rank 1. Hell, I can even see your inventory, not that you got shit on you," he said as if it was supposed to mean something.

I looked at him in obvious confusion.

He stared back at me.

"Do you mean the weird announcement I saw the other day?" I asked.

Did this guy know what was going on with me? I didn't know what he meant by class, rank and inventory, but that player number he said was awfully familiar.

"Christ kid, are you telling me your that fucking new?" He started to ease up on my shirt, but was still staring me down.

"New? New? I don't even know what I am new to. I got this weird message and ever since then some freaky shit has been happening to me. Like guys appearing out of nowhere punching me in the gut in the middle of fucking E-Box." I was getting a little mad.

"Ah shit. Alright kid, I get it. Huh, a fucking newbie. I haven't heard of one of those happening in awhile. Look, you got to turn your name and rank banner off. First, it will draw worse attention than me. Second, it's fucking annoying seeing it above your head all the fucking time." He looked around, stared at a security guard until he backed off.

"Um... ya sure... uh, how do I do that?" I didn't like this guy but he apparently knew way more about what was going on than I did and I needed this info.

"Christ... you go into your Identity page and you click the conceal player name and rank buttons."

"My Identity page?" I was struggling to follow. My mind was racing, finally getting some answers.

"You haven't even? Hell, no wonder you're fucking flashing the world your goodies like a two dollar whore. Look, get this under control, kid. There are PK classes out there that will 86 you. Say Identity and find the settings section."

"Identity!" I said and immediately my vision was filled with a full on character sheet. "Dude! I tried saying 'character sheet', 'inventory' and all sorts of crap like that. Why the hell isn't it just called a character sheet like every other game?" I asked.

"Trademark."

"Hunh?"

"Look kid, is that really what you want to know? I'm not a trainer and I'm not here to be your goddamn Wikipedia," he said, annoyed.

He was looking past my shoulder now like he was about to check out of our conversation. One minute breaking my arm, the next ready to leave. Who was this guy?

"No, I mean, Yes, I mean there is a lot I need to know. Can you at least give me the two minute version of what the hell is happening to me?" I pleaded, and no the guy wasn't thrilled with my whining either.

He concentrated back on me, looking into my eyes. I wouldn't say it was compassion I saw, but there was concern.

"You sure you want to know? It's gonna wreck you. I don't say that lightly "

I nodded solemnly. Really how much weirder could my life get?

"Alright. The quest system and the leveling isn't optional. It might seem like it, but if you don't play the game, you're going to end up in a really shitty situation. I have seen people abandon it and the life they live is not something I would ever want. It gets worse and worse for them."

"I saw a little bit of that already," I said. I didn't want to mention the reason why, but that warning about the quest for my mothers panties had some real negative consequences.

"Yeah? So you get a little bit about what I am talking about. The quests and the skills, they get harder. The rewards of course can and do get better. The question is if the trade-off is worth it."

I nodded, I had the same questions run through my mind, especially for the quest to masturbate in the girls bathroom.

"Why though? What is this for, is there some perverted DM out there running a giant sex RPG game?" I asked. Yes, that was my best theory.

He chuckled.

"That's what you came up with? No kid, I wish. I can see how you came up with that being a Pervert Class. See me, I'm a detective class, real nasty criminal shit. If you were a detective class, you would have thought this was one long, bad mockery of 'Silence of the Lambs'. No, the truth is shitty, really shitty."

He eyed me up again.

"The leveling system has all been about sex for you, right?" he asked.

I nodded, not really wanting to own up to it.

"And it's getting you to do some perverted stuff, am I right?"

I nodded again, face getting red.

He continued, "You feel like you're performing somehow, like your doing this for someone else's kinks?"

I did, I mean that was how I came up with the whole perverted DM idea.

"That's because you are, kid. Except you're not doing it for some perverted DM or sex god. You're doing it because some trailer trash alien from another goddamn galaxy is at home subscribing to your channel, hoping to get his rocks off watching you. Some bored tentacled housewife on GammaGammaTrama is logging in to see you perform your sex tricks."

"Hunh?" I was stunned, "What?"

"This whole planet is one big ass stage, the settings for the greatest live reality shows in the universe."

"Reality show? Universe?" I said, trying to make sense of what he was saying.

"You Jack, you are being live-streamed to the Universe, right fucking now. Some green man from the Delta Quadrant is watching this very conversation. Do you get it? You're a cam-whore chained to the camera for every aliens sick fucking entertainment. And do you know what the best part is? The goddamn leveling system. They own you, they own us all and they can do whatever they want. The whole leveling thing is the carrot and the stick to make sure each of us 'Players' act a certain way, that we each play our fucking roles. Me as a grizzled detective, you as a sick pervert. They do that to get the most likes and subscribes on whatever UniversesalTube fuck show your on. It's there to make sure you perform so that they get paid. Your a fucking porn star now kid, dig in, cause there aint no way out"

I felt nauseous, dizzy.

He had put his hand on my shoulder, but wasn't fast enough to hold me up.

I fell to the ground. Hard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came to, the security guard had finally made his way over to me. He helped me sit up, before handing me a bottle of water.

Petey was standing over me, looking a little concerned.

I gave them some bullshit about not sleeping and low sugar. I convinced the security guard not to call an ambulance and had Petey give me a ride home.

I had tried looking for the guy before we left, but he must have high-tailed it out of there.

As Petey drove me home the "Good Good Night" song was playing on the radio.

What the fuck!

I went to my room as soon as I got home. I'm sure my mother and sister wanted to hear about my day, but I couldn't. It was too much. The guy had warned me, and I guess I needed to know. But hell, that was too much.

My life had already turned completely around over the last few days and now it was inside out. There are aliens! They like watching reality TV! I'm a Porn Star!

Ok, that last one Petey would find hilarious. Seriously though, that means everyone in my life was a porn star now too. There was someone tuning in, watching me as I kissed Mia.

They watched me smell my mothers, oh god and my sisters panties. The whole universe watched! They watched me rub my cock and dribble cum on their underwear. Fuck, I am pathetic.

No not pathetic, Christ they are the ones that gave me a quest for this shit. That means some perverted fucker out there wanted to watched me do that.

Huh, here's a panty toast to you good sir!

My mind raced a million miles, a billion roller coasters.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Sweetie, are you ok?" My mom. My sweet, sweet mother. She opened the door, saw me on my bed curled up and came to sit with me. She hesitated and put her hand on my shoulder as I laid there.

"Are you ok?" she asked again.

"I don't know Mom," I said, honestly. I looked at her, I asked "Are you ok?"

She let out a heavy sigh, motioned for me to scoot over and laid down next to me. I let her put her head on my shoulder, she snuggled into me.

"Yes, I... I think I am ok," she finally said.

We laid together for a while. Eventually her hand found mine, or mine found hers. We didn't talk, we just held each other. I calmed down and found peace. At one point I saw tears in her eyes, but there was a gentle smile on her face now.

After time, her smile turned into something a little more naughty. She leaned over and kissed me on my cheek, before whispering in my ear. "I... I have a present for you, if you want it..."

I turned to her, I ran my hand down her arm. "Mom, god I love you,"

She smiled and got off the bed. "Come to my room, but give me twenty minutes, ok?"

She was more bold than ever, man it was spicy.

Time never moved slower. Her door was shut when I got to it. I was probably early. I knocked softly and she answered, opening it for me.

She had been wearing pants and a shirt earlier, now she was wearing that white thin nightgown that I loved. It hugged her curves and made her look like a goddess. I breathed in, saying "wow" without meaning to. She blushed.

"Sweetie, I know last night... I know last night wasn't the greatest for you. I made you... do it... in the bathroom, which was probably cold, and well there were probably other reasons it wasn't good too."

She was stammering a bit again, her face flushed, but she was looking at me as she continued.

"So, I am doing better tonight! I put every... I put everything by my bed... I... uh... I also got you something to look at in case you needed it. You can lay there and... ah.. take your time sweetie. I.. um also put the panties you had me wear today there as well."

She looked proud of herself having gotten through that. Her hand was on my arm as she talked, was she feeling my biceps?

"Is there anything else you need?" she asked.

I could see how hard her nipples were, the nightgown was that thin. I could also tell she had on the same pair of white panties that she wore the last time she had this gown on. I tried to stop myself. I really did, but I am a pervert at heart. I looked my mother over, her face flush, her chest rising with each heavy breath, and I said to her,

"I need the panties that you are wearing now too."

She gasped, then went still, everything went still. I swear, the air wasn't even moving in the room. She looked up at me, eyes wide, before quickly breaking contact. Did she just look at my crotch again? If she did, she would have seen me bulging against my pants.

She looked back up, whispered "Ok" in the tiniest voice. I did not turn around, instead I watched the whole lewd scene as she reached under her nightgown and pulled her panties slowly down. I held out my hand as she delicately gave them to me. Without breaking eye contact with her, I brought them up to my face, to my nose. I inhaled her scent.

She stepped closer to me, I pulled her in, I whispered in her ear, "I need you," She shivered, putting her hand on my chest. She started to trail her hand down, down my body before she got ahold of herself and pushed me away.

She turned before I could say anything else, running hurriedly out of her own room, shutting the door behind her.

I laid on her bed, both of her panties still in my hand, wondering, hoping she would come back.

I got a message on my phone a few minutes later, it was from my mother. "I need you too, sweetie, but we can't. We can't ever," it said.

I opened the pair of panties she had just taken off. They were drenched, her smell filled the room. I breathed her in, I felt her, I touched her through those panties. It was our connection now and the passion was real, the need was real, her desire for me was just as real as my need for her. Her giving me her panties was a way for her to experience something deeply erotic with me and not cross some taboo line she had made for herself.

I laid in her bed with the two pairs of panties she had given me, one laying on my face and one I was rubbing up and down on my cock. I wrapped myself in her. She was in her nightgown, she was in a sundress, she was naked before me. I worshiped her, I made love to her, I pounded her. I fucked her. I fantasized endlessly about her as I was surrounded by the smell of her needy eager pussy. She had soaked her panties thinking about me and I pictured doing every kinky thing I could to her.