All Comments on 'My Sister's Perspective'

by sixT9dr

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Marvin2017Marvin2017about 2 years ago

This was nearly a complete rewrite of the first two chapters. Was hoping for more new ground

here than the 3 or 4 paragraphs at the end. In the preface you told your readers where to find

background to this story, but in the body of the story you submitted it to them anyways. Your

characters are fine (except their kids and their parents…never heard anything about them again).

There is more story potential here.

Please come back with a completely new chapter. I feel I wasted my time rereading things I already

knew.

Marvin

sixT9drsixT9drabout 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry to hear of your disappointment Marvin - my intent was to answer some questions and fill in the gaps by presenting from the wife's perspective, while moving into a new phase.

GabbygeeGabbygeeabout 2 years ago

Satisfied as a sister should be...

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeabout 2 years ago

DAMN YOU!!! I have so much to do today but instead I'm sitting here reading your long - ass stories that were all ABSOLUTELY FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC! Don't listen to the guy who said that part 3 just rehashed parts 1 & 2... It fully fleshed out the story and wrapped it all up neatly. There's a beginning, a middle, some conflict, and a deeply satisfying conclusion. Listen up, people.... THIS is how you craft a story!

sixT9drsixT9drabout 2 years agoAuthor

@WyndsofChange - Thank you. :)

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

Okay , first the courteous thing to, the comments on the story….this one story has more sex in it than a half dozen of most other stories. Wowzers! And the sex fits the story. It’s not like there are just random copulations here and there. It all adds to the story. Excellent job of writing, an easy 5 stars.

Now, I would like to ask Sixt9dr and any others a question……where are these sick twisted assholes who feel like they have a gram of high ground to stand on coming from?! They all have the same last name..anonymous…but here they are on a erotica site in the freaking incest section and they have the delusional gall to get high and mighty about lesbian sex,,wife sharing and consensual cheating?! Just fucking your brother i fine, but if his wife/ girlfriend wants in on the fun it is dirty and disgusting?!! Did you get you ethics from the Walmart sale bin, or what?! YOUR hollow arrogance disgusts ME, lady. And yes you are female as no man that would tread on this site would ever be claiming to wanting to puke over some rug munching. My guess is you are like the brother’s wife..you really want to get in there and give that little man in the boat a ride! You probably jazz yourself up thinking about women only orgies, don’t you hottie?!

Now to you and a couple others we need to review….there never is anyone with a gun to your head. When a story gets into something you do not like, you can 1) tap the X in the upper right corner of the page, 2) use the home button at the bottom of an i- pad to close it 3) use cntrl alt del on a windows system, and all the offensive writing will magically leave your screen. Or do all of you you are serving some moral authority by trudging on and reading to the end just to see how pathetic it really is? The soggy panties you have on not withstanding.? I have stopped reading several times because something didn’t meet my expectations. I just close up and go find another story. I mean really! Here you are ass deep in every kind of sexual activity there is and some that’s even interplanetary, and you are going to try and take some moral attitude?? THAT belongs in the comedy section!! And the fact you apparently can’t see that needs to be at the top of the Pathetic list.

Oh yeah, to close you need to review the disclosure that is everywhere on this site….

ALL CHARACTERS ARE FICTIONAL!

Al

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 2 years ago

THIS is how great erotica should be written!!!

Loved it ❤

Five Stars for SURE!!! 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🤩

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is told well and it does cause me to want to read some of the other stories done by this author. I gave this story a rating of four. However, the rating would have been a firm five if the pussy descriptions had only been a bit more visual (her engorged pussy lips, her contracting tight hole, her erect clit, her thick nest of pubic hair / her abundantly thick bush, her sexy patch of dark lady fur, and what color (black, brown, ginger) is her pubic hair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous