My Sister's room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her hand on my cheek in a caressing way. "You know Elliot, I think that's exactly what you want," she said.

She knew I was staring at her cunt. My eyes were fixated on a small tattoo in the shape of a black whip coiled above her right thigh. The tip end of the whip disappeared into a crease that was the split between her soft pouting nether lips. I could almost taste the aroma that wafted from between her legs.

Still too embarrassed to look up at her, I leaned closer, putting my hands on her legs. I pressed my face against her soft thighs, pushing my nose between her legs. The smell of her cunt had my mind captivated. "Yes Miss, I want that very much," I confessed.

I was afraid she would be angry with me and back away, but when she didn't, I lowered my face, putting my mouth to her feet. "May I?" I asked, but without waiting I kissed her feet, then licked her toes, forcing my tongue between each of them. I rubbed my cheek up her legs, kissing her thighs. I reached up, cupping the soft warm naked cheeks of her behind, pulling her hips to my face.

"Please Miss" I begged, trying to force my tongue between her legs, licking her.

When I felt her body stiffen, I thought she would push me away. "No, please let me," I moaned.

"Shh," she whispered. She stood there rubbing the top of my head, allowing me to lick her. We stayed like that for a few moments, then I felt her hand gently pushing my head back, looking down at me, "Yes I know you want that," she said. She locked both her hands behind my head, thrusting her hips forward, forcing my face tight against her crotch. "This is where you belong Elliot, on your knees. You're a cunt worshipper," she said in a stern tone of voice, not loud but more like that of a mother gently admonishing a recalcitrant little boy.

"Yes, you can have what you want," she smirked. "But it comes at a very high price," she added. Her tone of voice had changed, and she spoke with a thick German accent, not unlike the German voices used in an old war movie. "Pay good attention, Young Man! This will not be easy for you," she threatened. Her eyes never left mine as she spoke.

She shook her head, glancing toward the magazine. "She makes men suffer," she laughed, but her voice softened to a more seductive tone. "But, she also gives them what they want," she frowned. Tatiana reached her hand between her legs, putting her finger to her cunt. "What you stupid men crawl into a woman's bedroom begging for," she said, putting her finger under my nose. "Smell me," she said. I knew she hadn't bathed and the smell of her cunt was strong, pervasive, and mesmerizing.

She pushed her finger into my mouth. "Suck it like a cock," she said pushing it in and out of my mouth as though it were a miniature penis. "You like disgusting things," she chided, "things you filthy men dream about."

I sucked her finger, licking it, "Yes. Thank you, Miss," I whispered. The taste and smell of her cunt gave me a rush of wanting more.

She took my hair in her hands and pulled my face away, "I'm going to take you downstairs you little slut," she scoffed, her tone harsh. "I'm going to tie you to the table and whip you until you are crying like a little girl," she said. She lifted my chin, and gave me a little wicked grin, "And maybe leave you tied there naked, for Mom and Tante Lisa to find. Would you like that?" she laughed.

"And the little girl is shaking," she mused, "are you so afraid of me?"

I buried my face against her warm flesh, inhaling the enticing odor wafting from between her legs. "Yes Miss, I am afraid of you."

She took my hair in her hands, then looked down at me. "Yes of course you're afraid," she said. She let go of my hair and held my face in her hands, "and you have good reason to be," she warned. She raised her chin, "I'm going to whip you until you are begging me to stop, just like a little cunt," she grinned.

Hearing her say those words made me feel weak and humbled. I know I must have sounded like a child when I spoke. "Yes, Miss." I answered, nodding my head, "I want that. But Tatiana, I've never been whipped," I said, looking up at her, "I'm afraid." I whispered my words.

My sister looked at me and then laughed. "Oh, poor Elliot. But that is your problem isn't it," she smirked with a shrug, "It doesn't matter to me that you are afraid. You have no choice. You didn't leave when I told you to, so now you belong to me," she said, smiling at me. Tatiana shook her head, and laughed at me. "and there isn't anything the poor little boy can do about it." She pulled my hair hard, twisting, "but maybe you should have thought about that before you crawled into my bedroom to lick my filthy panties," she said, "and without my permission," she added. Her tone of voice hardened. "That was very disrespectful Elliot," she frowned at me, slapping my face hard, "and you will have to pay for that!"

I nodded, but not making eye contact, "Yes Miss. I want you to punish me, but," I hesitated. I was so afraid to ask her, "but Miss, what if I tell you to stop? Will you?"

d

"No," she laughed, "No Elliot, of course I won't stop and," she slapped my face again, this time much harder, "you don't tell me anything. Do you understand?" She held up one finger as though telling me not to speak. "You lost all of your rights about five minutes ago when you didn't leave this room. As of right now, I own you," she gloated. Her eyes sparkled as she spoke, "and I will do whatever I want to with you.

"Owning a man excites me," she said touching herself between her legs. She shivered, then moaned with a little smile. She raised her wet finger to my face, "You see I'm soaking wet, just thinking about what I will do to you." She gave me a little arrogant smile, and nodded her head to emphasize her point, her eyes burning into mine, "but that's why you are here, isn't it? That's what you want."

Her words made me feel very helpless and afraid of her, and she was right, that is what I wanted. "Yes Miss," I nodded. I knew what she said about me was true and the thought frightened me but at the same time, the idea of her punishing me excited me sexually. My cock was throbbing just hearing her words.

She stepped back, her hands on her hips. "I have a lot of experience in whipping men," she said. "I will have to tie you so you can't resist," she added. She continued in a tone of voice as though she was a professor lecturing her students. "It takes some time until a man can accept a good whipping without being well restrained," she droned on, as though she was talking about a medical procedure. "I prefer whipping a man after he ejaculates, when his desire for sex has been spent," she added. Her eyes were fixed on mine and they glistened when she spoke. "His pain is more severe without the strong desire for sex," she smiled leaning forward, whispering as though it was our secret, "Enjoying the sting of a woman's whip is something a man must learn to savor."

She pulled my hair hard, tearing my face from between her legs, making me look up at her, "Yes I know the little slut wants to lick my cunt," she said mocking me, "but I think you came up to my room to masturbate didn't you. You wanted to jerk off like a little boy," she said, sneering her words at me.

"Now stand up. You are going to jerk off while I watch you!" she ordered with an impatient frown. "After that, we can talk more about your punishment," she gleamed.

When I stood up, she was so close, I used that as an excuse to rub my cock against her.

Her face broke into a huge grin. "Oh you should know better than that," she exclaimed, then she reached down, grabbing my erection and twisting it hard, digging her fingernails into me. "You ask my permission before you touch me with your cock!" she snapped in a harsh tone.

"Ahh!" I moaned, trying to pull away. "Please, yes Miss."

"Your cock is throbbing hard, I see the thought of my cunt excites you," she said. "Maybe after you cum I will let you lick me. Would you like that?" she asked, taunting me. She leaned forward, speaking with an exaggerated tone, in German. "Du Kannst Meine Fotze lecken," she said, her tone of voice mimicking a harsh authoritarian accent, like that of a prison guard.

She looked at her panties still in my hand, and nodded, "Now put them in your mouth!" she ordered.

I held them in my hands, peeling them open, finding the ripe stains on the soiled crotch. I closed my eyes and held them to my face, inhaling the strong pungent odor. I licked the addictive delicacy as though her vaginal exudate was a milky opiate scraped from a poppy plant. I felt euphoric, my mind captivated. I wanted Tatiana to see how I quivered with pleasure from the smell of her.

She stepped back, sitting on the edge of the bed, with her eyes on mine, she lifted one leg up on the bed, spreading herself open to me. "My panties are very ripe," she said, giving me a little knowing grin, "but you like that don't you? Some men are excited by the smell of a woman's cunt," she added, giving me a mock frown. "So nice for you." She nodded her head toward my throbbing cock. "Now you will jerk off for me."

She leaned back against the pillows, waiting, watching me with a stern expression on her face. I obediently touched myself as she demanded, taking the cock in my hand.

"Back up," she said, pointing to the middle of the room, "Stand over there. I don't want you to cum on me."

"Yes Miss," I whispered obediently.

I couldn't take my eyes away from her hanging breasts. I was captivated, in a trance, and she knew it. Her nipples were hard nobs in the center of large dark brown areolas.

"Yes, I know they fascinate you," she smiled, rubbing the soft flesh, then milking them as though she was lactating. She pulled on her nipples, stretching her breasts into a grotesque shape. "I will allow you to chew on them," she said. "I like to have them bitten hard," she added, gritting her teeth and shaking her head. "But not now, you have other things to attend to," she added, nodding for me to start. "Look at me Elliot, into my eyes while you are pulling on it!"

I pulled on my cock, sliding my hand back and forth, slowly milking my erection. My cock had been drooling since I woke up this morning. My hand was so well practiced at touching the cock. The level of pleasure was mounting and seeing her naked had excited me so much. I couldn't take my eyes away from hers.

"I want to suck your cunt, Miss. Please let me." I panted out my words.

I wanted to push my tongue inside of her and taste her thick cunt cum but I was no longer able to control myself. I felt myself trembling, cumming. I was moving my hips in a primitive instinctive rhythm, thrusting the air as my cock spurted. I felt the spasms as my cum dripped then gushed then dripped and gushed again, and again, and again, onto the rug. White pearly thick lumps scattered on the floor in front of me. My body was writhing, and my face contorted. A few heavy deep breathing groans escaped my mouth, and then I was silent.

For a few minutes, the room was totally quiet, but when she spoke, her tone of voice changed. I wasn't sure if my orgasm had jolted my mind back into a harsh reality, or if she did. "That's good Elliot." She fluffed a pillow and slid her foot off of the bed, glancing at me, "Now finish up, and when you're done, you may go downstairs and wash your mouth out."

I stepped toward my sister and started to kneel but she quickly shook her head. Her voice was harsh, "Don't be silly! You know you must clean up your mess," she said. Her tone and expression were suddenly that of an angry parent telling a child to pick up his toys.

I knew what she meant. I had often thought about being made to do it. It was a common theme in many of my porn magazines. A submissive man is forced to lick up his cum by a Dominatrix, and the thought excited me. But not enough to do it. I looked at my cum on the filthy carpet, and I knew I wasn't allowed to question her. I knew it would be a mistake if I did, and she would punish me but I couldn't help myself. I said to her, "I don't want to do that, Tatiana, please don't make me."

Tatiana leaned back staring at me, with a surprised look on her face, "What did you say? This isn't a partnership Elliot, You have no say, none at all. You belong to me." she explained. She had a pained expression on her face and pointed in front of her "Come! Stand here. We have to get this straight, Young Man!" she said, her tone sharp, but not angry. I stepped closer to her. My cock was throbbing, almost erect, and just inches from her face. She pushed the cock aside, "Hold still," she said in an impatient tone. The air in the small room was uncomfortably close. We were both wet with sweat. She reached her hand between my legs cupping my testicles, lifting them, massaging them.

"Ohh," I was quivering, trembling with pleasure. I loved the feeling of her hand on my balls.

"You like this don't you?" she asked. She then patted my thigh. "Now put your hands behind your back and spread your legs," she whispered, "Yes like that. Good," she grinned up at me. "See you do understand." She lifted a finger toward me, "Now be quiet!"

She shifted her body, leaning forward, and my throbbing cock head almost touched her face. "Don't move!" she ordered, "You said something about not wanting to lick up your cum and I know you said that because you want me to punish you."

I started to shake my head, and I wanted to say no, but I was unsure of what I wanted and I knew I wasn't allowed to question anything she said.

"And in that case, you will get what you want. I will punish you," she smiled, her piercing dark eyes locked on mine.

"Oh yes, now you are frightened and you have good reason to be," she mused, watching my face to see my expression. She lifted my balls, looking at them, holding them close to her face. My cock was throbbing hard, so close to her mouth. I wanted her to take it in her mouth and suck me, but instead, she ignored my erection and spoke as though she was giving me a lecture. "For men like you, submissive men, genital pain makes your sexual pleasure so much more enjoyable."

She hefted my balls, "Umm, and they are nice and heavy," she said, then grinned and squeezed hard.

I cried out, trying to pull back but her grip tightened, holding me. I felt her fingernails dig deeper into the soft flesh of my scrotum.

"Shush," she said smiling. She looked into my eyes and squeezed very hard. "They belong to me. I'll do what I want with them."

My legs trembled, "Please," I groaned. I tried to pull back, my hands reaching for my groin, but she shook her head no. "Yes Miss," I answered, allowing a slight whimper to escape.

She shook her head again. "No! You don't have my permission to speak."

She looked at my testicles, toying with them. She smiled up at me. "It's more common than you may think," she said in a soft tone. "Men like you want to be punished by a woman. They want a strong dominant woman to hurt them," she said with a grimace, "to squeeze their balls hard," she laughed.

"Ahhh," I moaned in pain, trying to pull away but her grip was firm.

She laughed a little, smiling. "Oh but you want this," she said. "Doesn't it feel good when I play with your balls, Elliot? Shall I squeeze them harder for you?" she asked, then gritted her teeth, and shook her head, squeezing my testicles very hard.

"No Miss, please stop!" I screamed. I was bent over in pain. My legs were so weak, I thought I would fall.

"Eww, a mixed feeling, isn't it?" she asked her voice sounding warm, and loving. "The poor little slut is helpless, his testicles are so soft, so sensitive to a woman's gentle touch." She feigned a sad, pained expression, "or not so gentle," she grinned as she squeezed harder, making my knees falter.

She looked up at me, "I can make you beg to do the most disgusting things." she said, biting her lip, shaking her head, her tone turning harsh. "Would you like to beg me, Elliot?" she asked, her eyes glowing. She squeezed my testicles while twisting them. "Beg me to stop hurting you?" she asked.

My mouth was open moaning a silent scream. I nodded my head yes. "Please stop Miss."

She grinned, ignoring me, cupping my balls, then using both hands. Each hand holding one testicle, with the round testicle between her thumb and forefinger, pinching down very hard first one then the other, and again and again and again.

I was groaning in agony, squeezing my fists, biting my lips. My body was shaking and weak with pain. "Oh...Oh," I exhaled more than spoke.

She shook her head, looking up at my face. "You didn't speak without permission, did you? she asked, "I would be very angry if you did," she added. Her hands continued to maul my balls, squeezing, twisting, pinching, my legs were shaking, and my body writhing in pain.

"No, no Miss," I gasped out a distorted sound. My mind was screaming. Her fingers pinched down again on the balls. She squeezed so hard, I had tears in my eyes, I was bent over sobbing, whimpering the word please, over and over.

When she finally stopped. I was shaking, the sweat running down my face, my whole body trembling. I started to kneel, but my legs were so weak I half-collapsed to the floor. My face went quickly to the rug, my mouth hungrily seeking out the droplets of cum, sucking and licking my semen from the rug, trying to get every small trace.

After a few minutes had passed, I crawled over to her, licking and smelling her toes, then kissing them. She watched, waiting as I worked my tongue between each toe, licking, tasting her. She pointed to the rug, then touched a point with her toe, "There! You missed some," she said. I quickly looked, and my mouth hung open, but there was nothing. "There she said, lick!"

"Yes Miss," I whispered, putting my tongue on the rug, "Yes, I want to lick it up."

Over there," she said again. But there was nothing there. I licked the rug wherever she pointed. "I want it all cleaned up Elliot, all of it. "

"Yes Miss," I said, my mouth working. There was dust and dirt on the rug, it was years old, and had been in the room forever. I was licking up threads from the old carpet. "Keep licking, I'll tell you when I think it's clean enough," she said. "A little toward the window Elliot," she added.

She kept me licking the rug for a long time. My mouth was dry and full of dirt when she spoke. "Back up to me, don't stop licking, just back up," she demanded. I worked my behind towards her and felt her hand grasp my testicles. She started squeezing, twisting hard. "You just keep licking up your cum Elliot. What I'm doing with my testicles doesn't concern you."

She squeezed so hard, mashing them. I couldn't lick I could only lay with my face on the floor trying to hold back screams. I rubbed my face on the carpet anything to escape the pain. I was crying, I couldn't help it, I started to beg her. "Please stop. Please, Miss. Please."

When I felt her hand relax and she just toyed with my balls I lay on the floor in front of her, not moving. She then patted her thigh, calling me up as she would a pet. I crawled to her, placing my face on her naked lap, and kissing her thighs. She wiped my face with her hand, then kissed my forehead. She lifted my face asking, "And what does my Little Slut say?"

I was still breathing hard, but whispered, "Thank you, Miss."

She patted my cheek, "Yes, that's right Elliot, now go to the bathroom, rinse your mouth, and brush your teeth well," she said, with a condescending smile, "and if you decide to come back to my room, you will hand me my testicles. Do you understand? I'm not done with them."

When I returned Tatiana was sitting there in what I thought of as a lewd pose. Her legs were spread wide, her cunt gaping at me like in the picture of the Latin woman in my magazine. Her bare breasts glistened with sweat and in her hand, she held a riding crop. She pointed with the crop for me to stand in front of her, then raised her chin as if to say, 'Now give them to me.'