My Sister's room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so afraid of her, but I knew I had to obey. My cock was already throbbing hard. I stood with my legs open so she had access to my testicles. She touched the cock head, rubbing it, sending tremors of pleasure through my body. She held her hand out, palm up, waiting. I was trembling, I knew what she expected. With her eyes locked on mine, she spoke in a whisper so low I could barely hear her, "Don't make me wait," she said. I hesitated, looking at her face. As her smile faded, I lifted my testicle sack and placed it in her hand.

She said nothing, just closing her hand tightly, squeezing but not painfully. She held my balls, looking up, "And who owns them, Elliot?"

I put my hands dutifully behind my back, then with my head down, I whispered, "They belong to you, Miss."

She squeezed my balls very hard, then smiled, "Of course they do. Now get down on your knees."

She sat up straight, her shoulders squared, looking down at me. "Now would you like to ask for permission to smell my cunt Elliot?" she asked with an air of superiority, knowing full well I was beside myself with desire for her body. "And maybe lick me," she added. Her eyes glistened. Do you want to lick me between my legs?" she asked, giving me a mock frown, as though she was embarrassed by her question.

I knelt in front of her, then leaning closer, "Please let me, Miss?" I begged. I put my mouth to her knee, kissing it, then put my head between her legs, rubbing my mouth against her soft inner thigh flesh. I closed my eyes and inhaled the thick delicious scent of her cunt. The smell of her was strong, pungent, and for me irresistible.

She put her hands on my head, pulling my face down against her, "Yes you can eat me!" she said, "and when you stop, I'm going to whip you. I am going to be very brutal with you."

"Please, Miss. I want that," I whispered, speaking with my face pressed into her wet soft fleshy cunt lips. I was exploring her with my mouth in the most intimate way. I started sucking the cunt lips into my mouth, gently chewing, tasting her.

She was moaning, pulling my head against her, opening herself wider. She was already sopping wet. I forced my tongue deeper, licking and tasting as far inside of her as my tongue could reach.

I was beside myself with a hunger for her. I wrapped my arms under her legs and around her behind, locking my hands and pulling her onto my face, orally ravishing her. She laid her head back, spreading herself open, letting my tongue lap the thick cunt cum from inside of her. I slid my mouth to the side, smelling and licking the sweaty crease of her thigh, burying my nose into her wet soft flesh. I suckled each soft lip, gently chewing on her, then chewing harder. I chewed hard, hurting her. She slapped my head, "Easy!" She pulled my head toward her, forcing my tongue deeper inside of her.

I slid my tongue below her cunt, licking and tasting her anal bud. I wanted that so much I couldn't control myself. I used my shoulders to lift her legs up and back and over her head, spreading her, and splaying her cheeks wide apart. I put my tongue on the rim of her anus, licking, sucking the round orifice, gently gnawing her open hole. I worked the tip of my tongue inside of her, tasting her. I could hear Tatiana making soft sounds, her words guiding me, "Yes..lick my asshole."

I felt her relax, opening herself for me, welcoming my tongue deeper inside of her. Her sphincter muscles squeezed my tongue, holding it inside her anal orifice. I spread her cheeks further apart, gaping her open, frantic with the taste of her. I was licking and sucking, her in the most intimate personal way.

I could hear the soft moans she was making, little sounds as if she was suffering. She forced her hips lower, locking my head between her legs, forcing my mouth back to her cunt. The taste and strong smell of her cunt was an opiate I adored, and worshipped. For a long time, I worked my tongue, touching her clitoris, not giving her any rest from the stimulation. I felt her body quiver and stiffen as my tongue slowly caressed her swollen female cock, gently stirring the nerve endings. She was dripping wet, thick with cunt cum. My face was coated with her delicious cream. I wanted more and more of her. My tongue gently caressed her swollen clit, sucking it in and out of my lips like a miniature cock.

The smell of her overripe cunt was strong harsh and intoxicating. "Easy," she panted, slowly, yes," she moaned. "Lick the bottom of it. Yes, there, lower don't stop, please don't stop," she moaned, her voice strained, distorted by the sensations she was feeling. "Yes...do it, don't stop." she was panting, "Oh god fuck me!" she screamed. I felt her hands curling into my hair, pulling, guiding my mouth.

Her body was trembling, as she tried to push my face away. I felt her legs twist, squirming to resist my tongue. I locked my hands behind her so she couldn't escape my tongue. I wouldn't allow her cunt to rest. She put her hands on my head, trying to push my face away but I was so hungry for her. I wanted my tongue inside of her. She tightened, arching her back, thrusting her hips against my face. Rolling over, on top of me, she was panting, screaming deep guttural sounds in German, "Fick Mich Fick Mich, Fick Mich."

Her screams slowly faded as they changed to a soft moaning sound, then nothing. She lay against my face breathing hard.

We lay like that for a long time, with a cool breeze coming into the room. My face lay between my sister's legs. I rubbed my lips against the wetness of her cunt then kissed and licked her again, gently caressing her cuntlips with my tongue, smelling her.

We both lay quiet, our eyes closed. I felt Tatiana rubbing the back of my head. "That was nice," she said. You are going to be doing that often," she added, "but for now," she said, pushing my forehead away, peeling my face from between her legs. She stood up, her heavy breasts swaying like soft white bags filled with milk, her tone more businesslike, "you have work to do." She glanced down at me with a stern expression on her face. "You need the strict guidance of a strong woman, someone to punish you properly," she said, then thinking for a moment, her voice changed. "I'm going to have to postpone your whipping for today. I wanted to take you downstairs and tie you over the kitchen table to whip you, but that will have to wait. We have more important things to do."

I lay still, seated on the floor with my back against the bed, staring at her thick dark nipples. My cock was erect and throbbing, obvious and impudent. My face still glistened with her cum.

She stepped back and looked down to see my hand moving on my cock. She walked over to the window and pulled the curtains wide apart, without looking at me she spoke in a sharp tone, "You touch that cock when I tell you to!" she warned then smiled, her voice changing to a more friendly tone, "You are going to like it up here."

She picked up her robe without putting it on and walked toward the door. "I'm going to take my bath now and while I'm bathing, you will start moving your things up to my room and my things downstairs to your room. Leave the boxes of clothes in the corner up here, I'll still use this room for storing my things." She smiled, "and if you finish before bedtime tonite, I may allow you to come to my new bedroom and masturbate," she smiled, "and bring a saucer with you."

She stopped at the doorway for a moment, as though she had an afterthought, "Tomorrow, I want you to start cleaning up the old shed," she said. She looked at me with a stern expression on her face. "I will be whipping you there, Elliot."

to be continued.