My Sister's Secret Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you will need some stationery and business cards. You don't want just plain white. You want to make it classy. Since you are in the Fine Arts program, do you think you could find someone to help you design it and maybe help develop a logo?"

"Yeah, that's a great idea. I'm sure I could find someone to help me."

"Okay. Sarah, are you ready to talk business now?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess so. What kind of business?"

"Well, you said you wanted to be a model, didn't you?"

"Oh, yeah. I mean, I've thought about it, but I don't know how to get started or even what it entails. I mean, John took some photos of me and he was really good at telling me how to pose. I really liked it."

"I know. He gave me a copy of your portfolio. I thought your photos were stunning. You are a very beautiful woman. I have talked to several people in the business and showed them your portfolio. A couple were not thrilled about working with an inexperienced model, but most were excited about it. All of them loved your photos. I think all of them will ask you to do a photo shoot for them. Just like I couldn't promise John that he will have a successful photography business, I can't promise you that you will be a successful model. It is up to both of you to work hard and maintain a good attitude. Now, as far as business is concerned, if you are going to be a model, you need an agent. No legitimate modeling agency uses freelance models. While I'm on that subject, let me give you a piece of advice. Actually, it's more of a warning. If someone approaches you and says he's with a modeling agency, and offers you a job, tell him your agent books all of your assignments. More than one starry-eyed want to be model has been raped and killed by phony photographers. I am willing to act as your agent in the beginning and get you your initial bookings. If it appears that you will actually be able to make a living at modeling, I will enter into a formal agreement with you to act as your agent. In return, I will get ten percent of your salary. What do you think?"

"Ohmygod! Are you serious? Why would you do that? You don't even know me!"

"Sarah, you're John's sister, and I know John very well. I can tell you are just like him. You heard me say I'm very fond of him. He asked me if I could help you, and after seeing your photos, I was glad to do what I could. Do we have a deal?"

"YES! Thank you so much!"

"Now, what do you say we have a little celebration?"

We were both grinning like a Cheshire cat when we both agreed. Melissa called her receptionist and told her we would be in the lounge. She then led us back to the back room. I couldn't believe her lounge when we walked in. It was a very tastefully decorated room with a King size bed on one side and two leather sofas on the other side. It had plush carpet, a well-stocked bar, and a beautiful full bathroom. Tucked away in a corner was a hot tub. Melissa told us to have a seat on one of the sofas, and she went to the bar to pour us a glass of wine. She then toasted by saying, "Here's to a long friendship and a very successful business partnership. Sarah, I told you how I feel about John, but I want you to know, I'm hoping we can become very good friends, also."

Sarah took a sip of the wine and said, "I think we will. I'd like that."

Melissa then shocked me when she asked, "Sarah, have you ever had sex with another woman?"

If I wasn't already shocked, I was when Sarah answered, "Well, my best friend in High School and I fooled around a couple of times, but nothing serious."

Melissa smiled and said, "Why don't we get more comfortable and sit in the hot tub." She then stood up and removed her clothes. Sarah had her mouth open, I guess in surprise, but she looked at me, smiled, shrugged, and took off her clothes. Never one to be shy, I dropped my clothes to the floor and led the girls to the hot tub.

When we were seated, Melissa hit a switch that caused the water to bubble, and another switch lowered the lights and soft jazz music began playing in the background. She had a big grin on her face when she asked, "This is nice, isn't it?"

We finished our glass of wine and shortly after we had finished the bottle. Melissa sat up on the edge of the tub which exposed her very shapely body and pushed another button that activated an intercom. She asked, "Julie, do we have anything scheduled this afternoon?"

"No mam, there's nothing on your schedule."

"Be a dear and lock the front door, switch the phone to voice mail, then come back here and join us."

"Yes mam. I'll be right there."

A minute later, Julie walked in and Melissa said, "Open another bottle of wine, get a glass for yourself, and then come join us."

She got a big smile on her face as she opened another bottle and poured a glass for herself. She then walked over to the tub and refilled our glasses before taking her clothes off. She had a very nice body. As she stepped into the tub, her leg was right next to my head. I reached out so she could take my hand as she stepped into the tub. When I looked up, her pussy was right in front of my face. Just an hour ago I didn't even know her name and now I was staring at her neatly trimmed pussy. This had been quite a day!

We sat there for a few minutes luxuriating in the hot bubbly water before Melissa asked, "Julie, have you ever seen John's cock?"

"No, I've never had the pleasure."

"Oh, you've got to see it. It's so nice. John, why don't you sit on the side of the tub?"

I moved up to sit on the side of the tub, and Melissa took my cock in her hand and started stroking it. She said, "See, isn't this the greatest cock you've ever seen?"

Melissa then leaned over and took my cock in her mouth and began moving her head up and down. She said, "And it tastes good too. Don't you think, Sarah?"

This was the third time Melissa had addressed Sarah with an implication that we had been having sex. Again, Sarah didn't answer. I was hard as steel when Melissa asked Julie, "Would you like to taste it?"

Julie moved across the tub to sit next to Melissa who fed my cock in her mouth. Julia licked up and down, sucked on the head, and ran her tongue around it a couple of times before taking the whole thing in her mouth. She proceeded to give me a great blowjob. I noticed Melissa had moved over next to Sarah, and I heard her say, "You have the nicest breasts. Would you mind if I felt them?"

Sarah looked a bit shocked, but after a minute she answered, "I guess that would be okay."

Melissa ran her hands around her mounds and rubbed her thumb over Sarah's nipples. I saw that they became hard almost instantly. Melissa then lowered her head and took a breast in her mouth and started sucking the nipple. Sarah pushed her chest out and leaned back, and I heard a moan come from her. She seemed to be enjoying the attention Melissa was showing her tits.

In the meantime, Julie was bobbing her head up and down and sucking my cock with gusto. I finally felt my balls tighten and I let her know I was about to cum. She didn't slow down, she just mumbled "Mm Hum." It only took a few more strokes before I unloaded in her mouth. She promptly swallowed every drop and continued sucking until she was sure she had it all. She slowly let my dick out, licked her lips, and said, "Damn! That was good! I haven't done that in a while. Thanks."

"Thanks? I should be thanking you. That was an amazing blowjob!"

Melissa asked, "Better than me?"

"No. Not better. Just different."

Then Melissa asked, "Better than Sarah?"

Melissa had been suggesting all day that she knew I was having sex with my sister. I thought about what to say, I considered the fact she was my boss and had offered to finance my business, plus help Sarah become a model, so after taking a deep breath and slowly letting it out, I answered, "No, not better than Sarah. I have never met anyone who loved sucking my dick as much as Sarah. Melissa, you have been trying to get me to admit to having sex with my sister all day. Please understand, that is not something we want to become public knowledge. After all, it is against the law. I hope I can trust you to keep it a secret."

"Oh, John. You never have to worry about me doing anything that would hurt you. Your secret is safe with me, but other people will assume you are fucking her. In some of those photos you took of her, she had that 'just fucked' look on her face. That's hard to fake no matter how good you are as a model. That's how I knew. Believe me, I don't hold it against you. I got aroused while looking at the photos. I'm sure others will too, so don't stop. It adds a sensual quality that is hard to capture in a photo. Now, how about we get dried off, have another glass of wine, and go lie on the bed."

When no one objected, we moved to the bed. Melissa asked, "John, Julie has been working very hard lately and I would like to reward her. Could you show her what a good fuck you are?" When I told her I would be happy to, she looked at Sarah and asked, "Would you let me lick your pussy? I have been thinking about it since I first met you."

Sarah surprised me by answering, "I think I would like that" and then lying back and spreading her legs to allow Melissa unfettered access to her sweet pussy. Julie had been slowly stroking my cock causing me to get erect again. I gently pushed on her chest, causing her to fall back on the bed. I then moved between her legs and started licking her pussy.

I fucked Julie until we were both spent. I had glanced over at Melissa and Sarah several times and saw them locked in a 69. They both seemed to be enjoying themselves. I never realized that Sarah enjoyed having sex with another woman. This might add a whole new dimension to our sex life.

After our lengthy fuck session, Melissa asked Sarah, "Have you ever watched John dance?"

"You mean strip? No, I haven't"

"Why don't you come to the club tonight with me as my guest. Julie, would you like to join us?"

Julie answered, "I would love to, but I have to get home to Grumpy, also known as my husband. But you guys have fun. I had a lot of fun this afternoon. Thank you for that. You were right. John has a delicious cock and he's a great fuck." She then looked at me and said, "I hope you will give me a chance to fuck you again."

"Julie, you were amazing. I would love to have the opportunity to fuck you again." Then I added, "Anytime."

I went home, took a hot shower, took an ED pill and drank an energy drink, and then went to the club. It was a typical night. Several women sucked my dick, two women climbed up on the stage and lifted their bare ass up for me to fuck. And I made almost $500 in tips. When the show was over, I went backstage to find Melissa and Sarah waiting for me. I asked Sarah, "So, what did you think?"

She said, "I couldn't believe it. I mean, you told me about it, but that was wild. Those women were out of control! And you were hot!"

I thanked her and Melissa said, "Let's go in my office." When we got there, Melissa told Sarah, "I get so hot watching those women sucking his dick. I don't know if he told you, but we usually fuck after the show. Would you like to join us tonight?"

After a short pause, Sarah answered, "I've never been in a threesome before, but, what the hell. Yeah, I'm game!"

This was Melissa's satellite office, so it wasn't as big as her main office, and it only had a full bed, not a King-size like in her other office. However, it proved to be big enough for the three of us. We all stripped and got on the bed. I had a normal routine with Melissa. I would always get between her legs and start licking her pussy. I knew she loved it, and I loved making her climax at least twice before I fucked her. As I was licking her pussy, I was being distracted by some moaning sounds. When I looked up, I noticed Sarah was sucking on Melissa's breasts. My sister never ceased to amaze me. I just never realized she could be so into sex with a woman. After I brought Melissa off twice, I moved up to put my dick in her wet, hot pussy. Sarah straddled her face so Melissa could eat her. After we were all satisfied, Sarah and I got up to leave. Melissa said, "Thank you both of you. That was fun. We will have to do that again. Good night. Have fun at home."

*****

A couple of weeks later, I had three classes scheduled for Monday, two before lunch and one in the afternoon. I had lunch at the student union, and I saw a classmate of mine, Amanda, who I had approached about developing a logo for me. When I sat down, she looked up and said, "Oh, hi John. I'm glad to see you. I wanted to show you some ideas I had for a logo." She opened her notebook and recovered five sheets of paper with sketches on them. I looked at all of them and said, "Wow Amanda, these are great. I'm not sure I can decide which one I like best." We went through each one slowly, discussing the slight differences. She said she thought one stood out more than the rest, and I agreed. She had included suggested color samples, mostly maroon and black.

I told her I would like to use that one and asked her how much I owed her. She looked at me, smiled, and answered, "You don't owe me anything. I enjoyed doing it, plus, I'm going to submit them to my professor for class credit. Now that I know which one you like I will do a full color drawing for you. I will give you the color one and a black and white one that you can reproduce for business cards and stationery."

"Amanda, these drawings are very professional. I can't take them without paying you. Give me a price."

"I tell you what, John. To design and develop a logo and then provide a color and a black and white representation, suitable for reproduction, would cost you between $500 and $1,000. If you insist on paying me, give me $100 and promise me you will take some photos of me. I notice that part of your business name is intimate portraits. I would like some very personal intimate photos. Is it a deal?"

Amanda was in a couple of my classes, so I saw her a couple of times a week for a couple of hours. She was friendly and would always say hello to me. I could tell she had a good personality, and she had a very nice smile. I wasn't interested in dating her, so I had never looked at her as a potential sex partner, but I now noticed she was very attractive. She was about 5'7", 125 pounds, with long blond hair and what I would guess were 36 or 38 C cup breasts. She had long legs and maintained a nice tan, which wasn't uncommon in Southern California.

I said, "That is a reasonable offer. Do you have any classes on Thursday?"

"I have one at 10:00 in the morning. I will be finished by 11:00."

I borrowed a piece of paper from her and wrote my address and phone number on it. I asked her to come to my condo right after class.

"Do I need to bring any special clothing, or do you have some that you provide to your models, or what? I've never had professional photos taken before, and certainly not intimate ones."

"Do you have any sexy negligees, thongs, lacey bras, maybe stockings and a garter belt?"

"Yeah, I have a couple of short negligees and a long one that is transparent, and several sets of thongs in different colors with matching bras. I'm afraid I don't have a garter belt or stockings."

"Okay, bring everything you have. I have some stockings and a garter belt you can use if I think we need them. Oh, bring a makeup kit and some high heels. It will probably take about two hours. Is that okay?"

"Yes. I'm free all afternoon. I'm a little excited. I'm really looking forward to this. Thanks, John. And I'm glad you like the logo. I'll see you then."

* * * * *

When Amanda arrived on Thursday, she was wearing shorts and a T shirt, and her hair hung down her back, past her shoulders. She had a big smile on her face. I said, "Wow Amanda, you look great!"

She did a little twirl so I could see all sides before she answered, "Thanks. Glad you think so. It took you long enough to notice. I have been trying to get your attention for months."

"You have? I'm sorry, I hope I didn't offend you. I mean, obviously I noticed you. Who wouldn't? You are beautiful, it's just that I ... I don't know, I guess I was just so focused on getting through my classes, that I haven't interacted with any of my classmates. Believe me, it's not you. I haven't talked to any of the girls in my classes. It was hard enough approaching you to ask if you would help me develop a logo. The reason I did is because the professor had remarked several times about how impressed he was with your work. I really needed some help, and I didn't want you to think I was hitting on you."

"Well, just so you know, if you were, it would have been welcomed."

I didn't know how to respond to that. Like I said, I hadn't really looked at her as a sex partner before. Instead of saying something stupid, I said, "Okay, are you ready to get started?"

"Just tell me what you want me to do."

"How about laying out the clothes you brought on the bed and we can decide which ones you will wear first. I told you to bring a makeup kit, but you don't need it now. You look perfect."

I had her put on a red thong and matching bra and had her climb up to the middle of the bed. I had her turn left, right, on her knees looking over her shoulder, then one from the front so I could capture her amazing cleavage, lying down with her knees up, and several other poses. When I was satisfied, I had her change into a light blue thong and bra, then a black set, and then into the two negligees she brought, one black and one red. I took shots with her wearing her black bra and thong under the black negligee and then the red set under the red one. She then changed into the long sheer light blue negligee. When she asked me which bra and thong she should wear, I asked, "Would you be comfortable posing with just the negligee with nothing under it?"

She didn't hesitate and we got several shots of her posing semi-nude. When she wore the thongs, I could tell she had shaved her pubes because no hair was showing, but when she posed in the transparent negligee, I saw a thin strip of blond hair above her pussy. She said she had never posed before, but she was a natural. She seemed to be very comfortable with her body and didn't seem to mind that I could see her almost nude. When we had finished, I put the media card in my laptop and let her watch a slide show. When I got to the end, I asked, "So, what do you think? Which ones do you want to keep? I can print them off in any size you would like."

"Oh, my, god! Those are amazing. I love them! I want all of them. I have never thought of myself as model material, but without trying to sound conceited, you make me look as good as the girls I have seen in the magazines. Wow! You are very good at this. I am so impressed."

I thanked her and told her I would print the photos on 8x10 photo paper. I had been sitting at my desk, and when I stood up, I noticed she was still wearing the transparent negligee and her nipples were sticking straight out. She said, "John, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you ever get horny when you are photographing girls in their underwear?"

"Well, I, um, I mean, um. I try to maintain a professional demeanor around my clients. I will admit that I get aroused. I mean, what man wouldn't? But I never act on it. I mean, I can tell that the women sometimes get aroused, too, but if I tried to seduce them while they're in an aroused state, I feel like I would be taking advantage of them, making them do something in the heat of the moment that they would regret later when they had cooled off. I mean, that would almost be like rape, even though I would never use force with a woman. So, if you're asking if I have sex with my clients, then no, I don't."

"Okay, I understand that. But what if the photo shoot is over, and you and the model have both had time to cool down, you've gone over all the photos and discussed which ones she wants to keep, and they've had time to get past that 'heat of the moment', and then she tells you that she's horny and wants to have sex. You wouldn't be seducing her or taking advantage of her then, would you?"