My Sister's Secret Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, no, I guess not, I mean, not technically, but it would still be unprofessional."

"John, I have never met a man like you. My boyfriends try to get in my pants as soon as we're alone. I have spent a couple of hours with you while either wearing skimpy underwear or almost nothing, and you have been the perfect gentleman. You haven't done or even said anything inappropriate to me. I have never had to do this before, but I can't wait for you to make the first move. John, I'm attracted to you and I want you to fuck me. Will you do that? I know what I want, and you are not seducing me. I'm asking you. Please fuck me."

She then took the negligee off and stood there completely nude. She had a great body and she was beautiful and sexy. As much as I would like to maintain a professional decorum, I couldn't deny the fact I really did want to fuck her. I took the one step toward her so I could put my arm around her back and pull her towards me so I could kiss her. No one could kiss me as passionately as my sister, Sarah, but Amanda was a close second. I led her back to the bed and helped her lie down on her back. It only took a millisecond for me to drop my shorts to the floor and pull my shirt over my head. My dick was standing straight out and about as hard as it could possibly get. I laid down next to her and took a tit in my mouth. I licked, sucked, and nibbled on both of her erect nipples while kneading her breasts. I then moved downward, planting little kisses down her stomach until I got to her pussy which I found was very wet. I licked, lapped and sucked her for a couple of minutes before sucking on her clit, causing her to climax. I drove my tongue in and out and then added a finger and then two fingers before she couldn't take any more. She practically screamed, "Come fuck me! Please!"

We fucked for about thirty minutes while she had two more orgasms. When I told her I was close, she said, "Yes! Cum in me! Fill me up!" I sped up, fucking her hard, fast, and deep. She had another climax just as I unloaded my semen in her pussy. We lay together for several minutes before she finally said, "My god! That was amazing. I have never been fucked like that." After a minute she added, "I'm not asking to be your girlfriend or anything, but I want you to know, if you ever want to fuck me again, all you have to do is ask. And if you don't ask me again soon, don't be surprised when I ask you."

*****

The next week, Melissa called and asked if I could come to her office. When I got there, Melissa told Julie to take me next door. She said, "I hope you like it, let me know what you think."

The first thing I noticed was the gold leaf lettering on the door that identified the office as 'Intimate Portraits by John Lawson'. It was very elegant. Julie used her key to open the door. The reception area had been completely painted and had a new plush carpet. There was a waiting area with modern chairs, a receptionist desk, and on the wall separating the reception area and my office was a large full-color sign with my new logo and business name. It was very professional looking and had me puffing my chest out with pride. We then entered my new office that had the same paint and carpet, plus a large desk, leather executive chair, a filing cabinet, two guest chairs, and a leather sofa along one wall. On the opposite wall was a kitchen counter with a small sink and a coffee maker, plus a mini fridge and a wine fridge. Both were well stocked. Julie opened one of the cabinets to reveal an assortment of liquor, and another cabinet held an assortment of glass wear. I noticed the back wall had been moved, and even though it was smaller, it was still a large office.

Next, we went into the back room where I noticed the walls were painted the same as the others and the plush carpet extended to my new studio space. As requested, there was a queen-sized bed with brass headboard and footboard. The bed had been made with satin sheets and there was a nice comforter on top. There was a sofa on one wall and the antique settee on the other, along with a matching antique dresser and mirror that I hadn't asked for but was a nice touch. There was also a large, well-appointed bathroom with a shower big enough for two. Julie asked, "What do you think? Do you like it?" I told her I liked it a lot and she said, "Melissa told me I should take my time showing the space to you, so, unless you have someplace to be, how about letting me suck that magnificent cock for you."

She didn't have to beg. I smiled at her and pulled my shirt over my head. As I did, I noticed she was taking her clothes off as well. When we were both nude, we sat on the edge of the bed. She took my cock in her hand and started to move her head down, but before she could, I pushed her back on the bed and started licking her pussy.

I licked her through two orgasms and then moved up until my cock was at the entrance to her very wet pussy. There was no need for hesitation, so I just plunged in and started pumping in and out. I had learned that Julie was married. I don't know if her husband wasn't giving her what she needed at home or not, but she seemed to need a hard cock in her. She was squirming around under me, moaning and begging me to fuck her harder and faster. I did my best to give her what she wanted, and she had two more orgasms. I couldn't last any longer, so I shot a big load of hot semen in her quivering snatch.

When I pulled my dick out, we both fell on our backs, breathing hard. Julie said, "Fuck! I really needed that." Then, as an afterthought she said, "I never did suck your cock. Let me take care of that." She grabbed my cock and spent several minutes licking our combined juices off until I was clean. She said, "Mmmm. I love your cock. Next time I will suck it for you until you cum in my mouth. And, as much as I love it, you don't have to lick my pussy first."

We then got dressed and went back to Melissa's office.

*****

When we got back, Melissa asked, "Well, what do you think?"

"Melissa, when I had my first thoughts about becoming a professional photographer, never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine having a studio like that. When I went up to see that photographer my professor introduced me to, he didn't have a studio anywhere close to as nice as this one. It is much more than I need, but I must admit, I love it. I feel like an executive, not a lowly, inexperienced photographer. I don't know how I can ever repay you. Thank you so much."

"John, let me explain something to you. I'm going to introduce you to some very wealthy women. When they show up to have their photographs made, they want to walk in to a well-appointed, elegant office space, not a dark, dingy room in a warehouse or a spare room in someone's home. When they walk into that space next door, the first thing that will come to mind is that you are a professional, successful photographer. Speaking of that, I'm going to get your business license today. We want to be legal. Oh, and as far as paying me back, just become as successful as I know you can, and I have no doubt we will both prosper."

I told her, "I'm going to move my equipment in this weekend, then I can start accepting clients."

Sarah helped me move all my stuff to the studio. On Monday, I had one class, but Sarah had three. I was sitting at the kitchen table when she came home.

"Hi, sis! How's school going so far?"

"So far, so good. I'm just getting my required courses out of the way. I talked to the career counselor today. She was nice and gave me several ideas for a major."

"So what have you decided?"

"Oh, I'm not that far yet. Still deciding. They have a course on Fashion Design that sounded interesting, but I'm really leaning toward a Business major. I thought I might be able to help you with your business later. What do you think?"

"Yeah, that sounds good. Do you think you would like that?"

"I think so. I looked at some of the courses and I don't think they would be too tough."

Before I could comment, I got a phone call from Melissa. When I hung up, I told Sarah, "Melissa wants to see us. It seems she has a photography job for me, and she has a modeling assignment for you."

To be continued.

I wasn't sure how my first story would be received, but after reading your remarks, I was inspired to write this second installment. Hopefully, you will like this one as well. I am working on ideas for more future chapters. Although John will continue to live with his sister and they will continue to sleep together, I can imagine John will become a successful photographer and will probably fuck some of his clients. He will also continue to fuck his boss. That means my next chapter may be more suited for the Erotic Coupling category, so please look for it there. Again, thank you for your support.