My Sister's Secret Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa asked me to follow her next door to my office where she asked Amy to pull up our client list. Amy opened a computer file that I didn't even know we had. It listed the name, address and phone number for each of my clients, along with background information to include date of birth, employment, and spouse's name and employment. I was also surprised to see financial information for the client, their spouse, and a combined household income. Melissa saw my shocked look and asked, "Didn't you know you had this information available to you?"

"No. This is the first time I've seen it. Amy, how did we get this?"

Amy explained that they had used the same program at her law office, and she thought we could use it, too. She asked the guy who set up our website and security programs if he could help, and he installed the program for us. I was surprised to see I had not only photographed, but also fucked, a doctor, lawyer, and even a judge. Melissa pointed out that most of the women didn't work because they didn't need to because they were married to very rich men. She asked Amy to pull up the file on Courtney, and she pointed out that her husband was the Dean of my college.

Melissa said, "John, I'm proud of you for working so hard, and I have heard from my friends about how happy they were with your work, but at the rate you're going, you're going to burn yourself out. As much as I hate to lose you, I'm going to let you out of your obligation to me as a dancer, with one caveat. I would like you to continue with the occasional private party. Is that alright with you?"

"Yeah, that's okay with me. Thanks. With the amount I'm making each week, I don't need the money I was making at night. It was fun, though, so I would be happy to do the occasional party."

"Thank you. I appreciate that. You are my most requested dancer. Now, about your school. I know you want to get a degree in Fine Arts, but let me ask you something. Do you really think you will learn that much more about photography by going to school for another year?"

I thought about it for a minute and admitted that as well as things were going, I couldn't imagine learning that much more in my classes, especially since some of my classes didn't have anything to do with photography.

Melissa smiled and said, "Good. I'm glad to hear that. I had a talk with Courtney, and she convinced her husband to excuse you from the rest of your classes. You will graduate at the end of the year and get your diploma a year early. It will be like you were in an accelerated program. Starting Monday, you no longer have to attend any classes."

"Wow! I don't know what to say. I had heard that money can buy everything, but I never knew it could buy a college degree without even attending classes."

"Don't act so surprised. How many football players are in any of your classes? I'm going to go out on a limb here and answer for you. None! Football players get a scholarship, they play football, and most of them never see the inside of a classroom. This is no different."

I thanked her and told Amy, "Well, I guess you can forget about working around my class schedule. I spend an average of two hours with each client, so go ahead and start booking three clients a day, Monday through Thursday, and two on Friday. And you can forget about scheduling them after 11:00 am. Let's start at 10:00 from now on."

I did some quick math in my head and realized I would be making $28,000 a week, working just twenty-eight hours a week. That would mean I could take two weeks off each year and still make $1,400,000 a year! Unbelievable! Melissa asked us if we wanted to have a celebration. Sarah and I looked at each other, smiled, and said that we would like that. Melissa asked, "Amy, would you like to join us?"

Amy got a big smile on her face, looked at me, and asked, "Would that be okay with you?"

I told her I was more than happy to have her join us. I told her to put the phone on voicemail, lock the door, then meet us next door. We walked back to Melissa's office and she told Julie we would be in the lounge. She told her to put the phone on voicemail, lock the door, and come join us. She said, "Wait till Amy gets here, though. She's going to join us, too." Julie got a big smile on her face and said, "Oh, good! It will be just like college!"

We went back to the lounge where Melissa poured us a glass of wine, and said, "Let's get comfortable, then get in the hot tub." We got undressed, got in the hot tub where Melissa started the bubbles, then hit the switch that turned down the lights and started the background music. We were sipping our wine when Julie and Amy walked in. Melissa told them to pour themselves a glass of wine and come join us. When they got undressed, I was very impressed with Amy's body. It was the first time I had seen her naked. She looked like she worked out regularly because her body was very toned. She had a thin strip of hair just above her pussy and very perky tits. I also noticed she wasn't shy about getting nude in front of me. Once they were in the tub, with Julie on my left and Amy on my right, Melissa raised her glass and said, "I am very impressed with how well my two latest ventures are working out. Sarah had her very first professional modeling assignment and everyone loved her. She just landed her first contract, and I'm sure she will become very successful. Let's drink to Sarah's success."

We all raised our glasses and took a drink. Melissa continued, "John's new business is doing even better than I had imagined. Everyone here has had a part in that success. Sarah, I wouldn't have known what a great photographer he is if he hadn't shown me your portfolio. Julie, you helped us set up his new office and you found Amy for us and trained her. And Amy, you have done a fantastic job since being here, not only in your day-to-day job, but in showing initiative with setting up his client list. Congratulations to all of you, congratulations to John, and here's to much success in the future."

We all raised our glasses and then took another sip of wine. Julie looked at Melissa and asked, "Can I assume this is the same type of celebration as the last one?"

Melissa smiled and answered, "Yes you can."

Julie grinned and replied, "Ooh, I was hoping you would say that." Then she turned to Amy and asked, "When was the last time you had a nice, hard cock?"

Amy answered, "So long that I can't even remember. Why?"

Julie looked at me and asked, "John, have you seriously been working in the same office with this beautiful woman, and not let her see your fabulous cock?"

"Well, I mean, um...I guess I have been trying to maintain a professional relationship in the office. I mean, I didn't want her to think she was only there because I thought she was sexy."

She stood up and patted the side of the tub and said, "Sit up here for me."

When I moved up, she kneeled in front of me, stroked my dick a couple of times, and then took it in her mouth. She sucked me for a minute before taking her mouth away, looking at Amy, and asking, "Have you ever seen a cock as nice as this?"

I noticed Amy was staring hard, but not moving. Just like me, she was probably a little uncomfortable crossing a line with her boss, but when Julie said, "Don't just stare at it. Come here and feel it" she moved next to Julie and looked up at me. I smiled at her and gave her a slight nod, and she reached out to wrap her hand around it. Julie asked, "It's nice isn't it? It tastes good, too. Go ahead, try it."

Amy let out a low moan, kneeled down, and took my cock in her mouth. I will admit, I have never had a bad blowjob, but her mouth felt exceptionally nice wrapped around my dick. She was running her tongue around the head, licking up and down, and then she started bobbing her head up and down. When she moaned again, I could feel the vibrations and I almost lost it, but I managed to hold back. Melissa stood up and said, I'm moving to the bed. Who wants to join me?"

Melissa and Sarah dried off and moved to the bed where Sarah started licking and nibbling her nipples. I was enjoying my blowjob too much to move, and Julie was playing with Amy's very fine tits from behind. I finally felt my release approaching so I told Amy I was about to cum. She took her mouth away just long enough to say, "Go ahead, John. Cum in my mouth. I want to taste you."

I let loose with a massive orgasm, filling her up. She swallowed everything and then licked her lips, saying "Fuck that was good. I can't remember the last time I had a cock in my mouth, but I know it wasn't as good as this one."

Julie said, "See! I told you." She then dropped down and licked my dick until she had cleaned the rest of the cum off. She stood up and exchanged a hot kiss with Amy before saying, "Let's go to the bed."

We got out of the tub, dried off, and moved over to join Sarah and Melissa on the bed. I saw Sarah kissing Melissa before moving her head back down to continue sucking her nipples. I also noticed she had a finger stuck in her pussy. Julie put her face in Sarah's snatch and started licking her, so I got between Amy's legs and said, "Let me pay you back." I pulled her outer lips apart with my fingers and plunged my tongue in her pussy. I licked every surface with my tongue before concentrating on her clit. I think I only got two good licks in before she came on my face. I continued working on her clit while putting a finger in her pussy, stroking it in and out. She started moaning and moving her butt around on the bed, so I added another finger and continued stroking. She had another orgasm before saying, "Oh shit! That feels so good." She put her hands on either side of my head and pulled, while saying, "No more. Please, come fuck me. Let me feel your cock in me."

I drove my cock in her and started pumping. I tried to give her the best fuck I could, but I could tell right away I wasn't going to last too long. She was very tight, and her pussy felt really good gripping my cock. In just a short time, she was moaning loudly and thrashing around. Her pussy walls were milking me and causing me a hard time controlling myself. Thankfully, she had at least two strong orgasms before I couldn't hold back any longer. I told her I was cumming, and she gasped, "Yes! Cum in my pussy!" and then, "Oh shit! I'm cumminngg!" When I felt her climax again, I couldn't hold back any longer. I let loose rope after rope of hot cum in her pussy, and then I collapsed next to her, feeling like I had just run a marathon. She rolled over, threw a leg over mine, and said "My god! I haven't cum like that in years. I had almost forgotten how much I loved having sex." We lay there for a few minutes, too tired to move. I could hear slurping coming from next to me on the bed, so I assumed the girls were enjoying themselves. Finally, Amy got enough strength back to ask, "Hey boss. Can I ask you something?"

"After what you just did to me, you can ask me anything."

"Good, because that's what I want to talk about. I know you only want to schedule two appointments on Fridays, I'm assuming because you want to take off early, but do you think I could pencil you in every Friday afternoon to do that to me again?"

Apparently, Julie heard her because she started laughing. Then I started laughing, and before long, we were all laughing. I said, "You can pencil me in, but I might have to cancel if Melissa has me scheduled for a private party because I will need my strength, or if Sarah has something planned, because Sarah will always come first."

Sarah said, "Hey, I fuck you almost every night, so don't worry about me." Then we all started laughing again.

* * * * *

On Wednesday, I picked up Amanda at her sorority house. She was wearing a dark blue dress that ended just above her knees, and as we were leaving, we received a lot of cat calls from her sorority sisters. I took her to a very nice steak house where we both had two glasses of wine with dinner. It was the first time we had ever had a chance to get to know each other. She told me about her life growing up in Orange County, and I told her about my life growing up in San Jose. I then took her hand, kissed her knuckles, and continued to hold her hand as I took a deep breath. I said, "Amanda, I really like you, and I think you like me. Before we go too far with our relationship, there's some things you need to know about me. I hope I don't scare you off, but I will understand if you tell me you never want to see me again."

First, I told her about my job as a male stripper, including the fact that I let several women suck my dick and I usually fucked a couple of them. I told her that was why I couldn't ask her out on a Friday or Saturday night. I explained that I wouldn't be doing that anymore, but I would still be doing private parties. I then told her that I was fucking my boss on a regular basis.

She seemed to take my admissions in stride because she asked, "Is that your deep, dark secret that you thought would chase me away?"

"Well, that was one of them. The other thing you should know is, when I photograph attractive women in their underwear, some of them will ask me to fuck them, and I do. I never make the first move, but since I do usually get aroused, I am more than willing to fuck them."

"John, you might remember that I was one of those women. I asked you to fuck me after my photo shoot. You were a perfect gentleman and never tried to seduce me. As a matter of fact, we have fucked several times, and I was always the one who initiated it. I understand that women will seduce you. It's not like you are some asshole who sneaks around and fucks other women behind my back. So, you still haven't chased me off."

I took another deep breath and I explained to her that when Sarah came to live with me, she was inexperienced and asked me to teach her about sex, and I did. I told her that we had never fooled around growing up, and I knew it was wrong to fuck my own sister, but I couldn't resist, and that I asked her to move in with me and we have continued our incestuous relationship. I told Amanda that Sarah had said she wasn't interested in finding another man and had joked that if I was interested in another woman, and maybe wanted to get married someday, maybe she would be willing to share me. I explained that Sarah had been having sex with several other women and seemed to enjoy it. I then told her that's why I had asked her if she had ever had sex with another woman."

Amanda looked at me for a couple of minutes before replying, "Are you telling me that if we start dating, when you take me home, I will have to have sex with you AND your sister?"

I looked at her and smiled, and then said, "That's the only thing you have to say? Aren't you upset that I'm having sex with my sister?"

"No, not really. I think that whole incest taboo thing is bullshit. I mean, if a man and woman love each other, why shouldn't they be able to have sex, regardless of their relationship."

"Amanda, you are absolutely amazing. Most women would have already run out the door. I was worried about telling you I was a male stripper. I thought that would be enough to dump me. Then I told you I was having sex with the women I was dancing for. That didn't seem to upset you. Then I told you I was fucking my boss. Still no reaction. Then I told you I was fucking my clients. That didn't seem to bother you because, as you pointed out, you had done that too. Then the hardest part came. I was scared to death to tell you I was having sex with my sister, but that didn't seem to bother you, either. The only thing you seem upset about is the thought of having to share me with my sister. But let me be clear. I'm not telling you that you have to have sex with me and my sister every time I bring you home. What I'm trying to explain, and I know I'm making a mess of this, is that I am not monogamous. If you and I are going to date, I just want you to know that I intend to continue sleeping with my sister, and if I dance at a private party and some of the women want to give me a blowjob, I'm going to let them. I'm sure I will continue to fuck my boss as well as some of my clients. So, I'm not exactly what most women would consider the ideal boyfriend."

"Wow! You're right. Most women would have already run away, but I have no intention of leaving. I will admit, it was a big surprise to learn that you were a male stripper. I never would have guessed that. And the fact that you are fucking your boss. I pretty much assumed you were fucking the women you were photographing, and that doesn't really bother me. As for your sister, I can understand that you are fucking her. I mean, she's gorgeous. In case you haven't figured it out, let me tell you. I'm pretty open-minded about just about everything.

The only thing I can't deal with is a lying, cheating bastard. You don't fall into that category. Obviously, you're not a liar because you have admitted everything up front. And I don't consider you a cheater because you are not sneaking around, fucking other women behind my back. You have already told me who you intend to keep fucking. It's up to me to accept it or not. As you said, the only thing that bothers me is the thought of going to your place after a date, expecting to have you make love to me, and you insisting that your sister join us in bed. Let me make it clear, though. I'm not opposed to having a threesome with you and your sister. I just want to be the one to tell you when I want it. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, Amanda, I'm okay with that. Are you ready to go?"

We left the restaurant and drove back to my condo. When we walked in, Sarah was in the living room watching 'Gone With the Wind' for the umpteenth time. I asked Amanda if she wanted a glass of wine, and when she said she did, I poured three and sat them on the kitchen table. Sarah joined us at the table, and we all had a nice chat. Sarah and Amanda seemed to hit it off, and after about thirty minutes, Sarah stood up and gave us both a kiss on the cheek and said, "I'm going to bed. You guys have fun and I'll see you in the morning."

I looked at Amanda and said, "I'm not too well versed on the intricacies of dating. How do I know if I'm going to get lucky tonight?"

"Do you eat pussy on the first date?"

"Why, yes I do."

"Okay, then you just got lucky. Take me to bed!"

I decided I really liked this girl. I was hoping she would stick around for a while.

After a few minutes, she was lying on her back on the bed with her feet flat and knees bent while I licked her sweet pussy. After she had soaked my face with her juices, we traded places and she gave me a wonderful blowjob. After I filled her mouth with cum, she swallowed everything down her throat. We both rested for a few minutes before she started playing with my balls and sucked my dick until I was hard again. We fucked in the missionary position, doggy style, and then with her on top, riding me like a cowgirl. After we had both climaxed. We snuggled and drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, Amanda was sucking my dick again. I pulled out before it was too late and fucked her again. We got up, showered, dressed, and went to the kitchen, following the scent of freshly brewed coffee. Sarah was already sitting at the table in her usual T-shirt and panties, drinking a cup of coffee.

"Good morning you two lovebirds. I thought you were going to stay in bed all day! I was just going to make some eggs. You guys want some?"

"Sounds good" I answered. "Amanda, how about you."

She answered, "No thanks. Can I get a couple of slices of toast, please?"

Sarah said, "No problem. Coming right up." Then she shouted, "Oh my god! You're not pregnant, are you?"

Amanda almost spit her coffee out before laughing and saying, "No. At least, I hope not. If I am, I'm going to sue the pharmaceutical company that made my pills." She added, "No morning sickness. I just don't usually eat a big breakfast."