My Sister's Secret Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah served our eggs and the toast, and we all chatted for a bit. I told Sarah that I had admitted everything to Amanda. All my deep, dark secrets, and she didn't run away screaming. Amanda smiled and patted my hand and said, "You're not getting rid of me that easily." There was a lull in the conversation when Amanda said, "Sarah, John mentioned that you enjoyed having sex with other women. He also said you might want to join us sometimes. I've been thinking. I really like John. A lot. And I like you. I think I would like to have you join us every now and then, but I would appreciate some alone time with him. Would that be okay with you?"

"I like you, too, Amanda. I think you would be good for my brother. I tried to spoil him for all other women, but it didn't work. I will give you guys all the alone time you want. I told John when I moved in with him that I didn't want to be in the way, and I promise you, I won't be a nuisance. I like the idea of joining you sometimes, but you will have to let me know when the time is right. I will never initiate it."

She then looked at me and asked, "So, does that mean she's the one?"

Before I could answer, Amanda interceded with, "What do you mean, the one? The one what?"

Sarah smiled and answered, "We were talking one night, and I asked him about getting married. I told him I never wanted to lose him, but I knew we couldn't marry each other. I told him that maybe he would find someone to marry that would be willing to share him. I was just wondering if you were the one."

"Wait a minute! Last night was our first date. John mentioned something about me being his girlfriend, but we certainly aren't thinking about marriage. I want to finish school, and then I'm thinking about grad school. It would be several years before I would even think about getting married." Then she added, "Besides, I don't even know if you're any good in bed!"

We all had a good laugh before I told Sarah, "I wasn't thinking about marriage, but I would like to see Amanda on a pretty regular basis, so I guess you will be seeing her here fairly often." Then I remembered something that I had forgot to mention to Amanda. I turned to her and said, "Speaking of seeing you fairly often, I forgot to tell you that I won't be seeing you at school anymore. It seems that my professors, along with the Dean, have decided that I wouldn't benefit by taking any more classes. I was placed in an accelerated program that will allow me to graduate early. I won't be taking any more classes."

I didn't want to lie to her, but I didn't want to tell her that I was graduating early because I had been fucking the Dean's wife, and she had convinced him to let me graduate early, so I just omitted that part.

She looked at me and responded, "Wow! That's great! I mean, I'm happy for you, but I'm sorry I won't be seeing you at school anymore."

"Well, we can still have lunch sometimes. Speaking of classes, don't you need to get back to your sorority house?"

"Yeah, but there's no big hurry. My first class isn't until 10:00."

I dropped her off at school, then went to the studio. I had three photo shoots scheduled. All three of the women were fairly attractive middle-aged ladies. I must have been losing my appeal. Only one of them asked me to fuck her. She also asked me if I offered gift cards. She said she wanted to give her daughter a photo shoot for her upcoming birthday. I told her we didn't have gift cards, per se, but she could make an appointment with the receptionist and pre-pay for her daughter. When she said she wanted to do that, I walked her out to Amy's desk and explained what we wanted to do, and I told her that since it was for a birthday to only charge her $1500. I told her that from now on, we would let everyone know that we had a birthday special.

I had two clients on Friday, and as promised, I finished early, told Amy to put the phones on voicemail, lock the office, and then I spent an hour in bed with her. I made a mental note to buy Julie a present. She had not only found me a very good receptionist/secretary, she had also found me a very good fuck buddy!

When I got home, Sarah was in her room changing clothes. When she came out, I handed her a beer and asked her how her day went. She told me school was a piece of cake, and Melissa had called her to tell her she had a photo shoot scheduled for the western clothing company. I congratulated her, and as she was taking a sip of her beer, she almost choked as she started laughing. I asked her what was so funny, and she said, "I was just picturing mom sitting in the doctor's office someday, flipping through the magazines, and seeing me modeling glasses or western clothes, or anything else. She will freak! Her daughter a model! I'm sure she thinks all models are whores."

"Well, if that ever happens, I will assure her that professional photographers never fuck their models."

Then we both busted out laughing.

To be continued...