All Comments on 'My Sister's Seduction'

by interpreter_x

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As I was reading this, very quickly came to the conclusion a guy was writing this, what a dork. So I looked up the biography and sure enough a guy wrote this......... so obvious......... Not gonna happen dude. What a wuss. Stumbling, bumbling, I don't it just happend, just couldn't think straight. So the sister is a complete whore and your male character is a complete buffoon and will be willy nilly all of his life. Neither one will be successful because everything is done at whim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing, too true! I've done it with my sister. It was just as good. We started in the same way, and still fuck whenever we can. She's expecting our baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why did she have to bang the tattoo artist? I thought this was an incest story. Is the tattoo artist related to her? No, so leave it out. So many stories have useless garbage in them that takes away from the quality of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate these type of stories when the main girl made a whore.

interpreter_xinterpreter_xover 7 years agoAuthor
@UnicornofLove

Very astute observation in fact. If you reread the opening, you will find that the real seduction in this story was not of Randy but of Vicky. Vicky is the one who was seduced though her brother Randy did now know it until after his own seduction was complete.

The duality of the seduction, while not fleshed out through a long tale which slowly described the seductive process in detail, was at the essence of the sexual dynamic between Randy and Vicky. She had become obsessed with him over the years and wanted the relationship to explode into the sexual realm and so she seduced him... because she was seduced by him (albeit unintentionally).

So you were right!

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
Good story

I'd like to see a second chapter for this. Their experiences at college and after. He should get her pregnanto at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Conclusion is terrible!

Like so many other things in this story, the conclusion is based on an infantile sense of what enduring love is. Like one fuck and they know they're going to be together forever. Gimme a break! Throughout the story, the sister is essentially unmotivated, and the brother's only motivation is old-fashioned lust. (I suppose that was her motivation, too?) This story is just porn, not erotic literature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Huge blocks of text, and so-so dialog...

The story progressed far too quickly, there was no real build-up between the couple sentences at the beginning about how his sister teased him, then straight into the seduction routine (and that could have been handled better; the sister came across like she was a slut who'd casually fuck anyone at the tip of a hat; not exactly what I'd call yearning for her brother...) and there was nothing for the reader to identify with either of the characters. 3 stars

UnicornofLoveUnicornofLoveover 7 years ago
Interesting Interpretation

Very interesting interpretation...but had a question for the author - in the story, Vicky appears to be the "Seducer" - however, the title of the story is written as her Brother being the seducer...implying a gender swap or perhaps an even more sinister plan by big brother all along - or it could be a typo/ or me going to "too deep"...but thought I would point out the interesting twist...a very well written piece of fictional literature!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Could have been better

I don't like how slutty the sister sounded, her appearance should have been better described, and anyone saying "Ya" is a big turnoff.

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

A very interesting story .... his little sister has certainly learned a lot while he was away at college !! Now she wants him as has long before this point in time. They ought to have a busy time when he returns and a life if they go forward this way. Hot sex and a great story potential. Cannot wait for more. Thanks !

ansdguyansdguyover 7 years ago
The dialogue...

Is pretty corny. No build up. And no reason to identify with these people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my sister's seduction.

Wow...loved it, please more of this story !

thank you....waiting....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved it! Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So fucking sucking hot

Vicky is just pure cunt for fucking and sucking, over and over again, getting totally fucked up to where the levels of sexual pleasure reach insane levels and neither party can stop till they pass out. Absolutely fucking sucking wonderful. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinterpreter_x@interpreter_x
57 Followers
I am a young man with a strong passion for erotica, I love reading and writing erotica and am looking forward to meeting others who I can share my passion with. I am polyamorous and bisexual and love sex, I'm very open minded about all kinds of fetishes and sexual activities ...