My Sister's Skincare Pt. 02

Story Info
Mia requests another facial "treatment" by the pool.
4.3k words
4.73
49.8k
108

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
846 Followers

FORWARD: The following takes place three days after the events in part one.

ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.

- - - - -

I awoke to another beautiful morning of bright sunshine streaming in my window.

I'd been dreaming, as I had the previous three nights, about my little sister, Mia, in a way a brother really shouldn't. The memory of it was already fading, just hazy images now, but enough that the erection I'd woken up with showed no signs of subsiding.

I couldn't stop thinking about how I'd cum on her face a few nights ago. The image of it haunted my mind with a mix of lust and revulsion. The lust was directed towards Mia, the former mousy bookworm who had now blossomed into a beautiful, sexy young woman. The revulsion was directed at myself for lusting after my sister.

She hadn't asked for another "treatment" since that night, and despite my constant dwelling on those sinful events, (Mia's breasts heaving with excitement as my white hot spunk shot out of my cock, splattering her adorable, innocent face,) I hadn't masturbated since.

Believe me I wanted to, desperately. But part of me felt guilty, because I knew there was no way I could jerk off without thinking about Mia. MY SISTER.

But the true reason I was waiting filled me with even more guilt: I was hoping Mia would ask me to cum on her face again soon.

She'd made absolutely no mention of it the past few days, leaving me conflicted as to what, if anything, to do.

So I lay there in bed, my cock begging for attention that I refused to give it. I decided I needed to get up and find something else to occupy my mind. Maybe a good workout would clear my head.

I was just about to get out of bed when there was a knock on my door. "Mike? You up yet?" Mia called out.

I quickly threw the sheet back over my naked body. "Yeah, I'm up." I hesitated for a moment, trying to stem both my excitement and my fear, before continuing, "You can come in."

Mia burst through the door excitedly, and my eyes went wide with surprise.

She was again wearing a bikini, a white one this time. It was even smaller than the yellow one she'd worn a few days ago. The thin patches over her breasts barely covered her puffy nipples, and while I hadn't seen the back yet, I was pretty sure the bottoms were a thong. Her most intimate area was barely concealed beneath a tiny triangle of fabric that was snug enough to highlight her plump mound and deep cleft.

I groaned inwardly. This wasn't helping things at all. "Jesus, Mia, couldn't you find a suit that fit you? Mom and Dad would kill you if they saw you in that!"

Mia laughed. "They won't. Got this while at college. I wanna work on my tan today. The sun really helps my skin, too, along with, well, you know," she grinned sheepishly.

Mia sat down on the edge of my bed. Her revealing bikini was pure torture. I had to shift my legs to a knees bent position to keep Mia from being able to spot my raging erection under it. Although for a moment I wondered why I'd bothered; she'd already seen it in all it's glory not long ago. Old habits I guess.

"So what did you come in here for?" I asked, trying my best not to stare at her all but naked body.

"Well, first, to thank you for...helping me. Look," she beamed, pointing to her face, "almost cleared up!"

She was right. The angry red blemishes she'd shown me the other day were all but faded from view. Her face was radiant, almost glowing.

"And second," she continued, "I want you to come spend time with me by the pool. It's a beautiful day, too nice to spend it in the house!"

"Okay, okay, just...give me a few minutes to wake up, will ya?"

"You need to wake up? I can wake you up," Mia giggled. Suddenly she pounced on top of me and started tickling.

It was a game we used to play all the time as kids. Sometimes she'd start it, sometimes I would. But once begun, the rules were simple: we'd wrestle and tickle each other mercilessly, and whoever begged off first was the loser.

"Mia, stop!" I protested. "Don't you think we're a little old for..."

I was cut short as Mia reached under my bed sheet in an attempt to tickle my stomach, a spot she knew was sensitive. Her hand went too low, and instead of finding my belly button, her fingers instead brushed along the tip of my cock, which was pointing straight up like an arrow.

Mia pulled her hand back reflexively. Her laughter stopped as her wide eyes met mine. "Sorry," she blushed.

Something in her face told me she wasn't that sorry. Or maybe I was just imagining things.

"It's...okay," I said softly. "But maybe you should go and let me get dressed. I'll be down in a few minutes, okay?"

Mia smiled and hopped off of me. "Okay," she said. She was about to go, then stopped, looking at me.

"You...you're not planning on...you know, taking care of that...now...are you?" she stammered.

"No," I said, defensively.

"Good," she smiled shyly. "Because I was hoping for another...treatment...later."

This was crazy. My little sister was standing in front of me, almost naked, asking me not to jack off now because she wanted me to cum on her face later. How was I even supposed to handle this???

"Just go," I said, "before I can't control myself."

Mia nodded and headed for the door. On her way out, I got a good look at the back of her suit. It was indeed a thong, the spaghetti thin strip buried so deep in the crack of her incredibly round ass she may as well have been nude.

I waited until I heard Mia's feet headed down the stairs to jump out of bed and race to the bathroom, my cock bouncing with each step.

I jumped in the shower and turned on the cold water, the icy blast of it shocking my body, which instinctively tried to step away. But I held my position and let the freezing water wash over me until I finally felt my lust subside and my cock begin to deflate.

Still, I felt swollen and aroused as I put my swimsuit on, but at least now I wouldn't be pitching a full tent in it.

I went downstairs and made myself a cup of coffee and a bagel, then stepped out onto the patio and into the warm summer sun to join Mia, who was already swimming in our in-ground pool.

I sat down in a patio chair next to the one Mia had her towel on and sipped my coffee. My dark mood lightened while I watched my sister swim.

It had been a long time since I'd seen her this carefree and happy. As I finished my simple breakfast, I reflected on the fact that what we'd done that night, no matter how immoral most might think it was, had helped her achieve this joyful state. So how wrong could it be?

Mia swam over to the edge of the pool. "You're not coming in?"

"Maybe later, just ate," I said, swallowing my last sip of coffee.

Mia climbed up the ladder, and as she stepped out of the pool, my eyes drank her in.

Her dark, wet hair was swept back over her head, and her make-up free face beamed happily. Her bikini, thin as it already was, had become almost invisible from being wet. Her nipples, stiff and hard, were clearly visible under their tiny triangles, as was her clearly bald pussy.

I wanted to tease her for wearing such a revealing suit. I wanted to chide her being almost naked in front of her own brother. I wanted to tell her how beautiful and sexy she was. But I didn't trust my tongue to say any of those things.

Instead I watched silently as she sat down on the lounge chair next to me and began applying suntan lotion, starting at her neck and shoulders, then down across her chest. I had to look away as her hands moved into her cleavage, causing her firm breasts to jiggle with her movements.

I wished I'd have remembered to bring out my phone, or a book, or anything to distract me from the not so innocent show my sister was putting on beside me.

I risked another glance to catch Mia now standing, her back to me. I watched hypnotized as she lifted one foot onto her chair, then bent over to apply the lotion to her leg.

Her ass was completely exposed save for the string running down the middle. The tiny triangle it ended at barely covered her vulva. I could see peeks of pink, plump flesh pushing their way out of each side. The still damp cloth did nothing to hide the outline of her slit or her jutting clitoral hood.

Mia shifted to her other other leg, and now her puckered little butthole was also visible, appearing to wink at me as her body bent and moved.

I averted my eyes as she straightened up, and had to clamp my legs together to hide the erection that had sprung up in my shorts.

But Mia had caught me looking. "Didn't mom teach you it's not polite to stare?" she joked.

I flushed furiously. "Well, Jesus, Mia, what do you expect? You're practically naked!"

"Oh come on," she sighed. "You've seen me naked before. We used to skinny dip out here all the time when we were little."

"Yeah, but that was a long time ago. Things are very...different," I said.

Mia just shrugged and smiled. Then she lay down on her lounge chair, face down. "Would you put some lotion on my back for me?" she asked casually, as if having her older brother rub lotion on her almost naked body was normal.

It wasn't normal. Not in the least. But that didn't stop me from doing it.

Her head was turned to the side so she thankfully couldn't see my erection as I stood from my chair, then dropped to my knees by her side.

I poured the oil generously along her back, and had just begun to rub it into her smooth, warm skin when she stopped me. "Hold up a second," she said as her arm reached around her back to untie the string holding her bikini top on. "Don't want the tan line," she explained.

My hands continued their journey along her back, spreading the lotion across her shoulder blades and down along her spine, pausing just above her ass.

"Why'd you stop?" Mia asked. "I don't want a sunburn there! Keep going. You know you want to." She wiggled her butt encouragingly.

I couldn't help myself. Nervously, I poured more lotion directly on her rounded butt cheeks, but overdid it, squeezing out way too much. Streams of the slippery oil ran down the crack of her ass, coating her butthole, then seeping into the fabric still barely covering her pussy.

"Geez, Mike, too much," Mia complained. "Now you'll have to rub it in really good."

My hands found her ass and began smoothing the oil into her skin. While not as dark as the rest of her, her ass had enough color to it to make me suspect this wasn't the first time she'd tanned herself in this suit.

My hands lingered for far longer than they needed to as my fingers slid down between her cheeks, spreading the excess oil gathered there up and down her crack. Mia began to squirm under me, and I could smell her arousal wafting from between her legs to mix with the coconut scent of the lotion.

What was I doing? Cumming on her face that night was one thing; I had the excuse that she needed it to clear up her skin.

But I had no excuse to be groping my sister's ass, turning her on to the point she was getting wet between her legs.

I stood up quickly, turning my body away from her in case she looked up so she wouldn't see the raging tent in my shorts.

"That's enough," I said, trying not to breathe heavily. "I think you have more than enough lotion on. I'm gonna cool off."

Without waiting for a reply, I ran over and dove head first into the pool.

The water was cold despite the warmth of the day, but I welcomed the chilly shock, clearing my mind from it's wrong, lustful desires. I did several laps around the pool, refocusing my thoughts, and eventually my erection subsided. Well, mostly.

"I'll swim a few more laps, then make some excuse to go inside," I told myself. "Put some space between us, let things cool down."

Those plans were dashed when I finally climbed out of the pool to find Mia now on her back, basking in the sun completely topless.

I froze in disbelief. "Mia! What are you doing???"

Mia sat up to look at me, her breasts swaying with her. "What? I said I didn't want tan lines. Besides, you've seen them before, just the other night. What's the big deal?"

"What if...what if someone sees you?"

"No one can see me, Mike, you know that. Between the fence and the trees and the fact that our closest neighbor is a hundred yards away, nobody can look into our yard. And mom and dad won't be home for hours yet. Even if they came home early, we'd hear their car pull up out front. So stop worrying and enjoy the view," she giggled.

Why was my little sister torturing me like this?

I stood there, slack jawed, as my cock once again began to stiffen, my swimsuit doing nothing to hide it.

Mia saw it and smiled. "You may as well take that off. Come on, join me! It'll be like when we were kids, running around the pool naked. In fact..." Mia sat up the rest of the way and in one swift move pulled her tiny bikini bottom down and off. She tossed it aside casually, then returned to her inclined position, watching for my reaction.

Her legs were close together, so I couldn't fully see her pussy. What I could see was the top of the cleft where her plump vulva came together under her completely hairless, rounded pubic mound.

This was NOTHING like when we were kids! Mia was fully grown now, and so was I. In more ways than one.

I was a mix of lust and frustration. "Fine!" I snapped. "Is this what you wanted to see?" I yanked my suit down angrily, my cock springing free and bouncing like someone had just used it as a diving board.

Mia's face flushed, but I saw a firm resolve in her eyes. "Yes, actually. That's exactly what I wanted to see. Because I was hoping I could get my 'treatment' now."

My anger changed to shock and, if I'm being honest, excitement.

Yet I still felt the need to protest. "Mia, come on, it's one thing for me to...help you...with your skin problems, but this is just too much! I can't do this."

Mia sat up, exasperated. "Why? I told you I'd need semi regular treatments, you knew that when you promised to help me. The sun combined with your...stuff...really works wonders. I won't have to bug you for a few weeks after this...if you're really that repulsed by it," she finished, sounding sad and dejected.

I felt terrible. My little sister felt rejected by me. I'd promised to help her, and now I was trying to break my promise. And I wasn't even sure why, because deep down inside, I knew I was enjoying every sinful moment of this.

"Mia, hey, look, I'm...sorry," I said, "this just takes some getting used to. You're my sister, and I want to help you. But all of, well...this," I gestured to indicate our mutual nudity, "has got me thinking about you...sexually. And a brother shouldn't think of his sister like that. And it's very...confusing."

Mia nodded. "It's confusing for me too, Mike. And I'm sorry if I've been teasing you too much." Her arms crossed over her chest and she lifted her knees as if suddenly shy about her nakedness. "But do you want me to risk getting COVID to go find some stranger willing to let me suck him off to get my skin care? Or get raped?"

Mia was trembling despite the warm summer sun on her naked body. "I need you, Mike. I need...YOU." She started to cry softly.

"What did you say?" I asked, not believing what I'd just heard.

"I said I need you to help me!" Mia choked.

That's not what she said. Or at least, not what I'd heard.

My will once again broke, and I made my way over to Mia and stood beside her chair.

"Lay back down," I directed her gently.

She looked up at me, then at my cock, inches from her face and pulsing with a life all its own. I was already dripping pre-cum.

Mia smiled, then adjusted her chair to a half upright position, leaving her lower but but upright enough to remain close to eye level with my cock.

"You gonna get mad if I watch again?" she asked nervously.

"No," I said, "as long as you don't mind me looking at you either."

Mia's face lit up. "So you WERE thinking about me last time," she grinned. "I knew it!" She started chanting in a childish, sing-song way, "Mike wants to fuck his sister! Mike wants to fuck his sister!"

"Jesus, knock it off, Mia," I hissed. "Do you want this or not?"

Mia stifled her giggles and settled into her chair, but her eyes never left my cock as I began to masturbate.

Being honest, I probably could have bust my load in fifteen seconds if I'd simply went at it fast enough. My arousal level was pegging in the red.

But I wanted to draw this out, because I was enjoying seeing Mia's naked, oily body too damn much.

My eyes traced over her slowly; I'd always thought she'd had the sweetest little baby face, even with her acne problems. But now that her face had cleared up, she was simply angelic with her high cheekbones and button nose.

I followed her neckline to the slope of her chest, her breasts firm and round and peaked with tiny pointed nipples. Her cleavage glistened with a mix of sweat and lotion.

Her firm, flat belly rose and fell with her breathing, and a tiny pool of oil had formed in her bellybutton.

My eyes continued their journey to her rounded, fatty pubic mound, completely bald and smooth. She must wax, because shaving would never have gotten her that clean. There wasn't a trace of hair, not even a shadow. Even her vulva was hairless, plump and swollen with arousal as her fingers spread her delicate labia and...

Wait, WHAT?

My mind snapped out of its trance as reality hit me. Mia was masturbating!

"Mia, what are you doing???" I cried.

"What does it look like I'm doing, you idiot?" she chided me. " I have needs too, ya know. Why should you be the only one getting off on this?"

"Because...I thought...I thought this was strictly to help your skin," I managed.

"And it is," she said firmly, "but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy ourselves. Neither of us are getting any, and we may be cooped up here for a long time. Can't we just, you know...help each other out, just a little, in the meantime?"

Her voice was a mix of desperation and lust. So were her eyes. But my gaze couldn't hold hers long, because I was too distracted by the movement of her hand between her legs that had continued the entire time she spoke.

Then again, my hand had never stopped either.

I had no argument left in me, and simply resigned myself to the fact that I was becoming an incestuous pervert who was about to thoroughly enjoy watching his naked little sister masturbate while I jerked off on her face.

So be it, I thought. My hand began to quicken it's pace lustfully.

I looked back down at Mia, who was now fully engaged in her own self pleasure; the fingers of her left hand buried knuckles deep in her already soaking wet pussy, the fingers of her right hand furiously rubbing her clit in circles.

Her face was flushed and twisted in a strange mix of pain and pleasure, her teeth clenched together, her breath hissing out from between them.

But her eyes...her beautiful dark eyes. They never left my cock. They focused on it as if drawn there by some mysterious force that made her unable, or unwilling, to look away. I've had a lot of girlfriend's over the years, but at that moment, I couldn't recall even one of them ever looking at my cock that intently. Or that lustfully.

I felt my balls swell at this thought and had to slow my pace; I didn't want to burst just yet. Because now I was staring back at my sister with the same lustful gaze. I needed to see her cum.

Mia saw my look and her face turned even redder, but she never looked away. "You...enjoying this? Looking at me? Watching...me?" she spoke between gasps.

"Fuck yes," I groaned. "Mia, you're so...so beautiful, and...fuck it, you're sexy. So fucking sexy. So...fucking...hot! Oh, Jesus..."

I again felt the waves that signaled my imminent orgasm approaching, and struggled with all my might to hold off just a little longer.

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
846 Followers
12