My Sister's Skincare Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia sensed it, and her fingers quickened their pace over her slick cunt as well, the wet, squelching sounds echoing up to my ears.

"Don't...hold back," she gasped, "I'm...close, so...close...we can...cum together, oh fuck, fuck, yes! Now, cum now! I'm gonna..." Her words became high pitched squeals of pleasure as her body shook under me, a clear signal she was now in the throes of an ecstatic climax.

That broke the last of my control, and I growled and grunted as my cum boiled it's way up my shaft to burst like hot lava from a volcano onto my little sister's orgasm face. Three days worth of pent up spunk coated her from forehead to chin, dripping down her cheeks and neck, mixing with her sweat, leaving her looking like the most adorable slut ever.

"Oh my God," she gasped, " it's so warm, so fucking warm, fffffuck..." Her hands were still moving between her legs furiously, and her body tensed again as a second orgasm shook her.

I continued milking my still fully erect cock, squeezing out every last drop and shaking it off the tip, making sure none of it missed her face. Mia twisted and turned her face under me, guiding the drippings to the last few remaining spots not yet covered in thick white goo.

Her orgasm finally subsided, Mia's hands moved from between her legs to her face and began rubbing my cum into her skin, moaning softly as she worked.

I was about to step away and sit when Mia stopped me. "You still have some on your hand," she said. "Don't waste it. Wipe it on my tits."

I didn't even think to object as my sticky hand reached down and gently wiped my cum from my hands into the soft firm skin of her breasts, finding a few other drops that had landed there as well and massaging them into her flesh. My slippery fingers traced little circles around her erect nipples, and she squealed excitedly. "Shit! That's hot! Don't stop, I think I..." Suddenly she was shaking again, her body twitching in little convulsions.

Finally she swatted my hand away. "Okay, stop, stop! Too sensitive. Jesus, that made me cum again! Whew, I gotta catch my breath."

Mia relaxed into her chair and again began smearing the last of my cum around her face until every drop was fully rubbed into her pores.

I'd already collapsed in an exhausted, sweaty heap into my own pool chair, breathing heavily and grinning like an idiot.

Mia looked over at me, a wide smile on her sticky face as well. "Did you enjoy yourself?" she asked slyly.

I could no longer deny my lust. "Fuck yeah, I did. That was...whew."

"So you're not going to fight me on this anymore?"

I looked at her sheepishly. "No. I don't think I could, even if I wanted to. Which I don't. I'll...I'll cum on your face anytime you want, Mia. Especially if it means I...get to see you...like that again."

Mia smiled a winning smile. "Thank you. I didn't want to always have to beg you to do it. It made me feel uncomfortable. Like I was a freak, pleading with her brother to cum on her face."

I sighed."If you're a freak, I guess I am too. But I love my freaky little sister. Always have, always will." My eyes met hers and I smiled lovingly.

Mia blushed but smiled right back. "I love my freaky big brother, too."

Mia lay back on her chair. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to let the sun and your 'treatment' work its magic. And work on my tan."

I debated about putting my suit back on, but Mia had made no move to get dressed and I suddenly felt the urge to work on my own tan. I quickly lotioned myself up, making sure to cover the parts not normally exposed, then relaxed into my chair and joined my sister in quietly soaking up the summer sun.

To be continued...

12