All Comments on 'My Sister's Spawn'

by JWarrior47

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disjointed

Confusing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1

Who? What? A mess of hodge podge words. Judging by the scores on your other stories I wasn't going to try reading this. I should have listened to that inner voice. I'll simply add your name to those I should ignore.

VagabondwriterVagabondwriterover 3 years ago

You never develop the space or the characters. There's 7 named characters but you throw them at the reader without giving the reader any way to understand their role in the narrative. Really this story only needed 4 named characters, the siblings and the spouses. Then there's the understanding of the characters placement in the space. There's very little transition in getting the characters from one place to another. The best example is going from outside to the bed. You jump from talking about alternative pregnancy options to the mains in bed. That was so jarring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
worst article

Worst ever article on literotica. All beating around the bush. Nuisance wanderings

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Remove and Rewrite

You are all over the place with the story. You need to remove it and get your thoughts together as to how you want to write the story. There is no intro, plot or anything else!!

Take a writing course or have someone else help you to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
mass confusion

It is as if you dampened the story and just threw it against the wall to see what would stick and in what order to write. Thank heavens there was only 1 page, could barely get through that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck the naysayers

Fuck the naysayers, the story is well written, I kept waiting for it to blossom an take off, when it did it was over, that’s my only regret.

Radomir1Radomir1almost 3 years ago

It's actually a great story. It's short and gets the point across. It just needs more detail on the brother-sister sex scene and her impregnation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous