All Comments on 'My Sister's Wedding'

by NotWise

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Impressive

Really well written! Definitely had more feelings involved than I expected when I came to the equivalent of a porn site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done.

love the story, hope you do a continuation where they move to San Hose and how the relationship evolves with Evelyn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So.......

Are you going to write a follow up telling us how Brady, Robin and Evelyn lived? I'd like to read that...

HragsHragsover 3 years ago
More....More...More chapters requested

Awesome story !!! Tell us more after they move to San Jose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written 5 stars

I couldn't stop reading. I hope that there wil be additional chapters of Brad and Robin in San Jose, maybe even with Evelyn joining them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Beautiful story and very well written. My only wish is that it should have been illustrated

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written!

You should seriously continue this story. Well paced, the story had so many elements. Well done!

DrhwnoelDrhwnoelover 3 years ago
very nicely done

This story had everything. Not every story brings tears to my eyes, but this one did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I didn't like the build up, or lack of. It's not like there was any tension building up to jumping into the forbidden. It went from a possible build up to... we've done it before gee maybe we should do it again. That didn't work for me. I stopped reading. I like the build up, but this was a story of two mental hospital escapees who met up and continued what got them committed in the first place. What was this Ray Finkle before and Ray finkle as Einhorn?

HragsHragsover 3 years ago

Awesome story. Need more chapter so we know what happens when they get to San Jose. Ty

sabra16023sabra16023over 3 years ago
More More

This story calls for more chapters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story but...

The blog format, instead of a full paragraph format, makes it difficult to follow the dialogue.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 3 years ago
Bouncing of characters

mom lost her husband, so started the love affair between siblings caring for each other during grief. Who is Howard?

Dan shows no signs of being a jerk until Robin cuts him off 2 weeks before wedding and ensures her little brother comes to wedding and has to pick him up, although brother gets a rental car.

Sonya doesn't just say no to drunks and walk out after they put rules on the Bachelorette party with driver taking pics, but men have planned regular style debauched party. Then Sonya plans total blow out at wedding, but has all men that were at bachelor party as witnesses to her stripper act, what was she thinking might happen in a divorce battle.

More chapters need to tell history of friends, siblings and then what happens in months following.

Wark2002Wark2002over 3 years ago
Absolutely enjoyed it!

I really like the story; the sex scenes (especially the first one) were well done (although I would have loved a full-on threesome with Evelyn. ) I also think, since she becomes a key character, that Sonya should have been developed a little earlier. I appreciated that the brother-sister relationship was an ongoing thing so we didn't have to go through the usual "My God! This was my sister! What was I thinking!" trope and we got a sense of why the relationship had started.

If you feel like the story needs a sequel, go ahead, although you really have a perfect ending here. You have said what you need to say.

Incest stories aren't really in my wheelhouse, but I am glad I found this one.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 3 years ago

Loved your story, and hope that there is more. How about a follow-up with Evelyn, and mom will figure out that her kids are living together at some point. What happens then? Fodder for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best...

I’ve been reading and writing on Lit for almost 15 years... THIS is hands down one of the best stories I’ve ever read here. Thanks.

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 3 years ago
Great story and romance

One of the more enjoyable stories I’ve seen lately. People always clamor for sequels, and I usually don’t, because the author knows when the story is done. But in this case, a prequel could be fun, showing how Robin and Brady first became lovers. Again, awesome story!

WilliedaFoeWilliedaFoeover 3 years ago

A beautiful story! 10/5 stars!

Now, bring the sequel, annulment fight, telling mom, inviting Evelyn to Cali, maybe tell us her occupation? Moving by car, plane, rental truck, 3-way hotel sex on the way, new apartment or house?

Sorry, got carried away 🙃

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Was a 5 until it turned into a threesome. But you do write very well. I’ll keep you in mind for future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don't usually read stories in this category but this one was a contest entry so I decided to give it a try.

I enjoyed it for the most part but didn't like part of the set-up and thought the Dan turn-to-jerk was a little unbelievable. The escape was great, as was the afterward, but was a bit turned off by the last three or so paragraphs (that was my bias, not your writing). I'd rate it a 4.5* so I didn't vote since I don't want to hurt your score. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A sequel or perhaps a prequel?

This one was really sweet, I loved it and would love to see a prequel or a sequel. Though the story does feel done, it also feels like there could be a lot more to it. This one is absolutely amazing, one of the best ones I’ve read in a long time

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 2 years ago

Best story I have read in here because of the simplistic nature of the love between two people. I completely forgot the subject matter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your story sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My oh my, what a nice awesome story. I was hoping for more chapters to see if the three of them did all move in together. A big shiny 5 🌟 indeed ✨. Who says a brother and sister can't be in love? Thank you for a fantastic story.

'Wildbill

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 2 years ago
great story

next chapter please.

Tiku21Tiku21almost 2 years ago

Evelyn can go f herself and this is an incomplete story.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 1 year ago

You're writing style is mostly unattributed dialogue, which isn't usually a problem, but... in this story there were quite a few occasions where it became difficult to know which character was speaking. That was probably because they'd say two sequential lines, but in two separate paragraphs, making it seem like the other person in the room was saying it instead. Spent a fair back of time reading back up the page and trying to decode what was actually happening.

Bry1977Bry1977about 1 year ago

This was pretty great!!! but needs more!! need to know what happedn to Dan and Paul and Sonya. Need to know more about Robin Evelyn and bradys like in san jose. 4 starst for unfinished work

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson11 months ago

Pretty good description of the crap that ensues around an over organised wedding. 5* :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

They should have been together all along. An unnecessary separation with lots of convoluted wedding drama and bullshit in-between before they realise they should have been together all along. I'd have much preferred a story without that filler nonsense. And yeah, Evelyn is unnecessary in the mix.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNotWise@NotWise
I'm a soon-to-be-retired planning consultant living in the US southwest. For those wondering about my "Unlikely Angels" story, Thank you for reading, voting and commenting on the story. I'm glad that many of you enjoyed it, but I removed it from Literotica after I made the "b...