My Sister's Wedding Ch. 04

Story Info
Alex asks Kara an important question.
6.1k words
4.7
8.3k
9
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Okay, you can open your eyes now." Alex said softly.

Kara really should have been expecting something like this given where they were, but she was in no way prepared for it. In her defence Alex had seemingly randomly come up to her in the DEO and told her to come with her, no questions asked. It was a promise they both knew Kara couldn't keep, but Alex managed to hold out to her until they were in the training room, at which point she had told Kara to close her eyes.

Couples in the DEO weren't supposed to use these facilities for anything other than training, but the advanced holograms Winn had installed allowed them to create a pretty realistic version of anywhere in the world, and J'ohn was a big softy who allowed his agents to occasionally use that to their advantage.

Of course this had confused Kara, who rightfully pointed out she could fly them anywhere in the world, but Alex had insisted, so Kara sighed, closed her eyes and then after a few seconds opened them again once she had permission. Then she gasped loudly, bought a hand up to her face and then eventually began to cry with the overwhelming sentiment.

Because of course Alex wouldn't use the training room to take her anywhere in the world, she would use it to take her back to Krypton. Specifically, her childhood home, which had been recreated one year ago by the Black Mercy to distract Kara from the fact it was killing her with her dream wedding to Alex, only for Alex to crash the party and find out about Kara's feelings for her.

Sure, initially it had been awkward, especially when telling people about them, but it was followed by a year of absolute bliss. And now they were back where it all began, and it was just perfect. Well, they weren't in wedding dresses and about to promise the rest of their lives to each other, but it was still pretty close.

Actually, it was even closer than Kara thought, as after a few long minutes of just staring at the sights around her she turned to find Alex on one knee with a ring box in hand, and the mighty Supergirl just lost it. She completely broke down, crying ugly tears as she fell down to her knees as she embraced the love of her life, who forgot her initial intentions and just hugged Kara back for a few long seconds.

Then finally Kara whimpered into Alex's ear, "You remembered! You remembered everything!"

"How could I not?" Alex smiled softly, pulling back and revealing that she was now crying too, "It was the greatest day of my life. Or at least, one of them. And I... I was kind of hoping this could be one of them, along with the day that you first came into my life."

"You were hoping?" Kara laughed softly in disbelief, "You really think I would say no?"

"I don't know." Alex shrugged, "Last time we were here, I got quite the surprise. So either history was going to repeat itself and you were going to reveal this was the weirdest, longest and cruellest joke ever, or..."

"It was my turn to be surprised?" Kara finished for her, "Well it was stupid to worry, because of course it's a surprise. A wonderful surprise for me. Because I'll never hurt you Alex. Never."

"I know." Alex smiled softly, "And I'll never hurt you either, I promise."

The two girls exchanged a smile for a few long seconds, before Kara quipped, "So, is there a speech?"

"Of course." Alex beamed.

"Do we have too?" Kara whined, "I'm pretty sure I said yes already."

"No you didn't, and that totally doesn't count." Alex argued.

"But Alex!" Kara whined even more petulantly than before.

"But no!" Alex snapped, "Honestly, sometimes you're worse than you were when we were kids."

"Am not!" Kara shot back, then pouted as she realised she wasn't helping her case, and then to wipe the smirk off Alex's face she teased her, "Fine, hurry up and ask me to marry you so I can say yes, and then marry my sister for real."

Alex glared at her for a few seconds, and then told her, "Nice try, but nothing you say could possibly ruin this."

"I don't want to ruin it. I just want you to hurry up." Kara pointed out.

"Well the longer you argue, the longer it will be." Alex pointed out, and then when Kara mimicked zipping her mouth the older of the two took a calming breath and finally began her speech, "Kara Danvers... You were given that name by my mother to hide your secret identity, but we both know it's not who you really are. You're Kara Zor-El, last woman of your race, who just happens to look human. Despite that my mother insisted we were sisters, and I believed her for so very long. But then I came here, and I finally realised the truth. We were best friends, not sisters. But I didn't want you to be my best friend, or my sister. I wanted you to be mine. You realised that first, and suffered in silence for so long, but you don't have to suffer anymore, because I know who you are, and I know you want. And I know who I am, and what I want. I want you, Kara Zor-El, the most beautiful, powerful and amazing woman I've ever met, to truly become Kara Danvers. As in, Mrs Kara Danvers. I want you to be my wife. So please, Kara Zor-El, will you be my wife?"

"Yes! Finally!" Kara laughed, grabbing hold of Alex's face and sealing the deal with a kiss.

Ever the romantic at heart Kara had imagined her wedding a thousand times, and imagined a proposal almost just as frequently, yet despite always imagining it being Alex she had never thought this would actually happen. Even when they got together, Kara had worried they would never get to this stage, that something would go wrong, because in her life whenever something went this right something would go wrong, and she hadn't wanted to jinx it.

Besides, Alex had never been that keen on marriage, barely discussing the subject back when they had just been sisters. But here they were, softly and gently kissing to solidify their engagement, and Kara had honestly never been this happy.

Alex had never used to imagine herself proposing to anyone, at least not under these similar circumstances. But only because she just assumed she was straight, and proposing was a man's job, and then she grew so career focused that she wasn't sure marriage was in the cards for her. But that day with the Black Mercy had changed everything.

It had made Alex realise what Kara truly wanted, which in turn made her question what she really wanted. And now here she was, officially engaged to the most wonderful person on Earth, or any other planet, sharing a loving, romantic kiss. It should have been the perfect end to a perfect proposal, but predictably Kara just had to push her luck.

Initially with a further squeeze too Alex's ass, which made her break the kiss, blush and exclaim, "Kara!"

"Yes, my fiancé?" Kara grinned cheekily, stretching out that last word so she could savour having it on her tongue.

"We're at work." Alex hissed, as if either of them needed to be reminded.

"So?" Kara of course brushed it off, adding with a wicked grin, "We wouldn't be the first couple to have sex in the training rooms."

"We also wouldn't be the first couple to get caught, either." Alex grumbled, "And there's a big difference between junior agents fooling around, and me fucking Supergirl where anyone could come in. Or worse, check the security monitors without us knowing."

"I can turn them off, for privacy." Kara reminded her, her eyes glowing red briefly as she added, "One way or another."

"Kara! You are not destroying government property so we can have sex." Alex scolded, before adding grumpily, "And besides, either way it looks suspicious."

There was a brief pause and then Kara pointed out, "You must have got approval from J'ohn to do this, right?"

"Right." Alex confirmed nervously with a nod.

"So, he'll understand if we need some alone time after this, and only come get us if we're really, really needed." Kara pointed out, "And he'll know to knock."

"Yeah, but it's really unprofessional, especially here." Alex whined, hoping that Kara would get she wasn't truly saying no, just not here.

"Yeah, but..." Kara sighed, hating to play this card, but desperate times called for desperate measures, "This is the closest I can ever get to making love to you on my planet. And the place I accidentally confessed how I felt about you. And it's not like I want to do this on our wedding night. No, for that I want to take you back to our bed, and spend hours making sweet love to you. So can we do this here, just this once? Please?"

There was another brief pause, then Alex sighed, "We really shouldn't, but... I'd be lying if I told you I didn't want too. Or that I hadn't thought of it. Or planned for it."

"Planned for it, huh?" Kara grinned wickedly.

"Yes Kara." Alex grumbled, "How could I not, when it was always so hard to say no to you. And now? God, I'm so whipped, because I can barely refuse my fiancé anything."

Kara preened happily at Alex stretching out the new term they had for each other, just like she had before, before wiggling her eyebrows, "So, what did you have planned?"

"That's up to you." Alex shrugged, "I told Winn to reserve the room for at least an hour, and told him to turn off the security cameras and not turn them back on again for any reason, otherwise I would literally murder him. I'd like to think he would assume that I would be illegally using extreme interrogation techniques on someone who may or may not deserve it, but the look he gave me told me exactly where his mind went.

God, sometimes I miss the days he still thought of us as sisters, because his combination of lusting over us and fierce support to try and make up for it is getting on my last nerve. The point is, between him and J'ohn we're probably free to do whatever you want, as long as you want. So the question is, Kara Zor-El, what do you want to do?"

"Call me the future Mrs Alex Danvers." Kara beamed dreamily, her smile becoming wicked as she once again closed the distance between them, "And so, so many things."

They were then kissing again, only the soft, gentle romance was completely out of the window. Well, not completely, as everything they did together was romantic and passionate, but this kiss was forceful right from the start, and quickly intensified the neediness until it became pretty much as hard and as rough as a kiss could be. Or at least as hard and as rough as Supergirl would dare give a lowly human, Alex thought sarcastically.

Not that she could really do much thinking when Kara was all over her like this, the whole world melting away until it was just the two of them. And then just their lips and tongues. Oh yes, everything just became Kara, Kara, Kara, to the point that Alex wasn't aware of anything else going on around her.

Then all of a sudden there was a hand in her pants, which wasn't her own, causing Alex to break the kiss and gasp, "Kara!"

"What?" Kara grinned wickedly, "You're the one who wanted to make this quick."

"Yes... but..." Alex blushed, stifling her moans, "We, we just started."

"I've been kissing you for like ten minutes." Kara pointed out, delighted that Alex seemed to have lost track of time.

"Which, oh, which means it was more like five." Alex grumbled.

"Enough to get you wet." Kara sing-songed playfully, before leaning in again, "Oh baby, mmmmmm, always so wet for me."

As much as she wanted to provide a witty retort Alex just wasn't capable of it right now, and when she opened her mouth Kara covered it with her own, silencing whatever stupid thing she might have said. Which was probably for the best, as it almost definitely wouldn't have been a good comeback, and there were times their squabbling felt less like a couple and more like sisters, which was an uncomfortable reminder of what they used to be.

Or more accurately how Alex used to see them. Luckily she had a year of good memories now to replace her earlier ones. Memories of them being very much a couple and sharing their love as such, and oh boy, was this ever going to be something to remember.

While doing this here still made her very anxious Alex had to admit it just might be worth the risk. Getting caught was a nightmare she didn't want to even devote a second to right now, but to actually have sex with her favourite alien on that alien's home planet was beyond thrilling. Combined with that the public element, and even the fear of getting caught, and Alex was glad that Kara had talked her into it.

Especially as this was where she had found out the truth about how Kara felt about her. Of course Alex would have preferred a little more build-up, but Kara was right. It was so embarrassing, but it really didn't take much for Kara Zor-El to make her wet, and this was certainly no exception.

Kara had, to be fair, done her best to make out for a little while before jumping to the 'real fun'. It was even closer to ten minutes then it was to five, and she spent almost that entire time sliding her hands over Alex's body. Also she would love nothing more than to slowly strip off their clothes and spent an hour gently teasing Alex with foreplay until they were both desperate for her to touch where they both most wanted her too, but as much as Kara tried to pretend their surroundings were real, they weren't.

They were in public, and as always in the middle of the day someone could call out for the help of Supergirl, so they were going to have to skip out on the foreplay this time, especially if she was going to make Alex cum, which was the most important thing to Kara given what the other woman had just done.

To be even more fair to Kara after shoving her hand into Alex's pants she spent a few long minutes just gently rubbing the other girl through her panties and kissing her passionately. Not that those panties were much of a barrier, especially after a few minutes of rubbing, but both women still rejoiced in the form of crying out and moaning into each other's mouths when Kara pushed that ruined fabric aside and started touching bare flesh.

Of course it wasn't long after that she pushed a finger into Alex, with similar results. And Kara was good, she pulled back and started kissing Alex's neck, giving her fellow DEO agent a chance to complain, but she didn't. In fact Alex didn't complain rather loudly, which caused Kara to grin proudly against that soft little neck, and gently mark it with her teeth.

It was a great cause of frustration for Alex that no matter how hard she tried she couldn't leave a mark on Kara's skin which would last more than a few minutes, and yet it took only the tiniest bit of pressure for Supergirl to mark what was hers. Kara could feel that annoyance radiating off of Alex every time she dug her teeth into her, and she was ashamed to admit she rather liked it.

Well, not ashamed enough to stop herself from keep doing it, but after Alex had been so sweet Kara felt guilty about this, but she just couldn't help it, especially after what had just happened. Oh yes, she was going to truly be a Danvers again, only this time in the way that she wanted, as Alex's wife, and she needed to celebrate that. Besides, the biting only made the other woman wetter, which was good considering what she had planned.

Wanting to make sure Alex was as prepared as possible for that Kara constantly switched between kissing Alex's lips and attacking her neck while pumping that finger in and out of her for another ten minutes, or at least close to it, before she started adding fingers. First one, then two then finally a third, making four in total. Adding the second finger was no big deal, and a regular occurrence whenever they were in this kind of position, even if that was entirely.

Occasionally a third would be added, but that was only when one wanted to make the other cum. However four fingers were extremely rare, and never something Kara had done to Alex before. In fact it had always been the other way around, as a prelude to something else, something the brunette instantly recognised, pulled back and blushed at the blonde.

"What? It's only fair." Kara whined in protest of this, before quickly adding, "But, if you don't want too..."

"I, I didn't say that." Alex pushed.

"Oh..." Kara beamed, "You're up for trying something new."

Alex nodded, and when that apparently wasn't enough softly murmured, "Just please, be gentle."

"With you? Always." Kara said softly, before pressing their lips together again.

Alex was hesitant to return the kiss, which was rare for kissing Kara, as now she only hesitated when she was surprised, and this was one hell of a surprise. Although maybe that wasn't the right word, as Alex had been fisting Kara for a while now, and had been expecting a retaliation since the first time she'd inflicted on her girlfriend.

But she'd been getting away with it for so long, and Kara had surprisingly not bought it up, making Alex wonder if she didn't want to return this particular favour. Apparently Supergirl had just been saving this for a special occasion, and to take Alex by surprise as much as possible. Which she supposed was a fitting revenge, considering Alex had given her the exact same amount of preparation time.

In both cases that surprise element may have been a good thing, as it didn't give them a chance to overthink this. At least not until their lover was at least four fingers deep into them, by which point it was too late to really freak out. Hell, Kara even showed surprising patients by waiting until Alex relaxed into the kiss before finally beginning to push her fingers forwards.

Which of course made Alex tense up momentarily as her entrance was stretched wider than ever before, but thankfully the other woman just kept kissing her while pulling her hand back and keeping it that way for a few long seconds. That process was then repeated, Kara getting further each time until her poor hole was stretching around the widest part of Supergirl's fist.

For a few brief horrible moments Alex thought about all the bad guys Kara had punched in the face with what was stretching her now, but then thankfully she received a distraction from her thoughts by those knuckles finally sliding inside her. The rest slipped in easily, and the next thing Alex knew Kara's entire hand was inside her, the blonde truly giving the brunette a taste of her own medicine.

Thankfully that included giving her some time to recover to this new sensation, especially the part where Kara Danvers... Kara Zor-El, soon-to-be Mrs Kara Danvers, was inside her like never before. Which was emotionally thrilling as it was physically, which was really saying something.

Then Kara Zor-El started thrusting her whole hand in and out of her, officially starting to fist fuck her. Well, at first it was more gentle movements, but that was still pretty overwhelming to Alex, and the only got more overwhelming as time went on. Mostly because of course Kara increase the pace, and the force, and even started pushing and pulling further back until she was bringing her hand out to her knuckles and then pushing in as deep as she could go.

Just like Alex before her, although thankfully Supergirl didn't give her everything she had. No, her wonderful girlfriend just gave her everything she could handle, which was easily enough to make Alex cum over and over again so hard and frequently it threatened to melt her brain.

Kara had never been so grateful that the training rooms were soundproof, although even with the reinforced iron surrounding them there was a good chance someone heard Alex's screams of pleasure. Which was both horrifying, and weirdly satisfying. Of course it would help of Kara kept trying to muffle the screams, and at least through Alex's first climax they had been able to keep kissing like they had initially.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12