My Sister's Wedding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers

However it had just became too much for Alex to keep up with that, and Kara always love to look at her girlfriend's beautiful face, and into those gorgeous eyes of hers, while she was making her cum, and this was the perfect time for that, so she took full advantage.

Of course as beautiful as that sight was Kara made sure to pay close attention to exactly how hard she was fucking Alex throughout, as it had never been more important. After all, this wasn't just a few fingers, or even her tongue. This was her whole hand, and while Kara was sure to savour that fact throughout the fisting she was also careful not to hurt her lover. Perhaps more importantly she was careful not to fuck Alex into unconsciousness.

She wanted to, she wanted to so badly, even if it meant she wouldn't be getting attention herself. However the last time she had done that to Alex in public the other girl had got very mad at her, and the blonde didn't even want to imagine the brunette's reaction if she did it at work.

So Kara fisted Alex to as many climaxes as she dared, and then slowly decreased her pace, bringing her adopted sister down from her high. Which in turn caused Alex's screams and squeals to die down to whimpers and cries as she slowly returned to herself. More importantly, she became more focused on Kara, and gave a bashful look which was so cute the mighty Supergirl was helpless to do anything other than to just kiss the beautiful woman in front of her.

Naturally Alex kissed back, the two of them becoming blissfully lost in it for a few long minutes. Which seemed like the perfect time to remove her hand from Alex's pussy, but Kara just love being inside the woman she loved like never before that she just kept it there for almost the entire kiss.

This may have been a mistake, because when Kara finally did start pulling her fist out Alex broke the kiss and cried out with pain. Kara of course gave her an apologetic look, but both women knew it had to be done, Alex even encouraging her with a little nod before crying out again as Kara slowly but surely pushed all the way out.

She then gave Alex a few long seconds to recover, before bringing it up to her lips and slowly beginning to lick it clean. Which of course got Alex's attention, the brunette watching the blonde lustfully for a few long seconds, before joining her in licking that hand, which in turn transitioned into them kissing again, this time sharing Alex's girl cum and pussy juices.

"Soooooo..." Kara then gently teased after another few long minutes of kissing, "Do you wanna go back to work, or return the favour?"

"Go back to work." Alex grumbled dryly, just so she could get a disappointed and expectant look from her easy to wind up fiancé. Then she forced herself to sigh, roll her eyes and then grin, "Okay, fine. I guess I can make my beautiful fiancé cum. But since we are returning the favour here, turn around... and bend over. Let's make this really special."

"Oh, I like the sound of that." Kara beamed, quickly doing as she was told.

"I knew you would." Alex purred lustfully as she admired the sight in front of her.

Alex loved every part of Kara's amazing body, especially when she was wearing her Supergirl outfit. But to see her in this vulnerable position was extra special. Although her favourite part wasn't the position itself, or even how cute Kara's butt looked in her little red skirt. No, her favourite part was that Kara didn't think twice about getting into this position for her, and was totally at ease with it.

Yes, without activating the red light which would take away Kara's powers, maybe they should have done this here because Alex's poor pussy was now very sore, Alex was no real threat to Supergirl, but it was still touching for the lowly human. So she savoured that fact, and the beautiful sight in front of her, for several long seconds before actually doing anything about it.

Which prompted Kara to whine, "Alex! Take me, I'm yours."

She even wiggled her butt a little, prompting Alex to chuckle, smack it, and tell her, "I know."

It was very, very tempting to keep going and spank Supergirl's naughty little ass for fisting her without talking to her about it first. But again, that had only really been returning the favour, so was hard to be too mad about it. Also she would need to turn on the red light if she wanted to do any damage to anything except her hand. And most importantly of all, a spanking wouldn't be really fitting after Kara had just agreed to marry her.

So instead Alex went with her original plan, which involved kneeling down next to that beautiful little bubble butt, slide her hands all over it and squeeze it for a few long seconds, before pulling that skirt up and out the way, and then pulling Kara's panties down until they were around her ankles.

Again Alex spent a brief time caressing her prize, before spreading those cheeks wide, leaning forward, closing her eyes and sticking out her tongue. Given the angle she actually started by pressing her tongue to Kara's clit for once, and even lingered there for a few long seconds, easily long enough to make the mighty Supergirl cry out and whimper in pleasure for her.

Then she slowly worked her tongue upwards, over Kara's pussy and all the way up her ass crack. She then repeated the lick, except ignoring the pussy, which unsurprisingly got a groan of frustration out of the superhero, but Alex had no doubt that her new fiancé knew exactly where this was going, and she certainly wasn't about to disappoint her.

So Alex increasingly shortened her licks until she was concentrating on only one thing, Supergirl's cute little butt hole. Which was thankfully as clean and as tasty as she had been expecting it to be. Admittedly that wasn't quite as tasty as Kara's pussy, but then Kara's pussy was the best thing Alex had ever tasted, and her favourite thing to lick, so it wasn't like it could quite live up to that, but it made her precious fiancé moan, gasp and whimper for her, easily making it one of Alex's favourite things to lick.

This was a very good thing, as she settled into giving Kara a long, drawn-out rim job, especially considering exactly where they were, Alex blushing furiously at the idea of being found with her face buried in between the cheeks of Supergirl's ass, but even that incredibly embarrassing thought couldn't stop her.

Kara meanwhile rather liked the idea. Not of course to be discovered by their boss, or one of their close friends, but the building was still filled with unwitting DEA Agents who could actually walk in on Supergirl getting her ass eaten out by her girlfriend/sister/one and one of the DEA top agents.

Admittedly she probably die of embarrassment if that happened for real, but in this incredibly perverted moment the fantasy was actually kind of working for her. Enough that Kara actually reach down to her neglected pussy and started rubbing it as Alex continued eating her ass. Predictably though it wasn't long before Alex slapped her hand away, and while obviously Kara could have forced the issue she rather liked it when Alex took full control of her like this.

Of course that didn't stop her from whining a few minutes later, "Please Alex, mmmmmm, I need more. Please baby, give me more. Oooooooooh yesssssss, I need my fiancé to fuck me! Ohhhhhhh yessssssss, I need you to finger fuck me while you eat my ass! Oh Rao yes, return the favour Alex! Mmmmmm, do everything to me that I did to you. Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh Alex! Mmmmmmm yeeeeeeessssssss, fuck me!"

Admittedly it didn't take quite as long as she thought it might, but after a little frantic pleading for what she wanted Alex gave it to her. Or at least it seemed like she did at first, but then Kara had to grin and roll her eyes at the sneakiness, as her adopted sister had simply tricked her into stopping by reaching up and beginning to rub her pussy.

So, it was enough satisfaction in the short term for Kara to be satisfied, and when she was ready to start begging again Alex began paying more attention to her clit before she could get a coherent word out. Kara hoped if she waited long enough after that Alex would follow through again, and when she didn't Supergirl was only too happy to ask for it.

"More!" Kara moaned, "Mmmmmm, please Alex, make me cum! I know, I know, already, mmmmmmm, but this is just what you do to me baby. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, I really need to cum, mmmmmm and trust me, it will be easy. Yesssssss, ooooooooh, it's going to be so easy for my fiancé to make me cum, oh yes, so please just do it. Oh Rao, fuck me and make me cum! Please Alex? I need it! Yessssssssss, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fuck me good! Soooooooooo goooooooooddddddddddd! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk! OH ALEX!"

To be fair fisting Alex had been more than enough to get Kara close to cumming, and it wasn't like she came straight away once the other girl finally pushed a finger inside her. Or a second one for that matter. But she did become incoherent, and while Supergirl could have probably pushed through it to find the strength to stay coherent it really wasn't necessary as now she had everything she wanted, and she was confident that Alex wouldn't deny her again.

Sure enough not only did Alex push one, then two and then finally three fingers inside of her, she began rubbing Kara's clit with her thumb while she was sliding those fingers in and out of her. And of course the entire time Alex was eagerly licking Kara's ass hole, not just up and down but side to side, and swirling it around.

Eventually Alex even pushed her tongue into Kara's ass. Of course she didn't get very far, but she got far enough to be able to fuck it a little, which in turn was just that little push which Kara needed to go over the edge of an incredibly satisfying climax. It was then followed by several more as Alex desperately tried to give just as good as she got, proving just what an amazing wife she would make.

Which just made those climaxes more satisfying, Kara grinning with blissful happiness as she imagined the life she would have with this incredible woman by her side. Loving her, supporting her, and giving her whatever she needed. Which apparently included kinky sex.

Alex would do anything to make Kara happy. Anything. Even this. Because seriously, Alex could have never imagined herself eating someone's ass out like this, but with her precious adopted sister, it felt right. Especially when she buried her fingers inside of her and really started to make her feel good. Started to make her cum! Oh God, Alex loved to make Kara cum for her.

Mostly because she was pleasuring the woman she loved, but it was also incredibly kinky to think she was doing this to Supergirl, while the Super was wearing her little costume no less. Oh yes, Alex was fucking Kara like never before, in a public place, returning the favour from this kinky girl's earlier actions to celebrate the fact that they were now engaged.

That combination of thoughts meant that Alex just couldn't resist reaching down and stroking her own cunt with her free hand. After the assault she had just taken from Supergirl she didn't think she would be ready for anything for quite a while, but apparently fucking her adopted sister could get her over that. It couldn't quite make her cum though.

No, she needed something to push her over the edge, and she knew exactly what it should be. Namely pulling her tongue out of Kara's butt hole in favour of licking up some of the escaped girl cum while pushing two fingers into her needy pussy, that combination working like a charm and pushing Alex over the edge of a very satisfying climax. It was also kind of painful, given everything she'd been through, but that was okay, because it just meant that she could return her full attention to her precious fiancé.

It was hard to know just how many times she made the mighty Supergirl cum for her, as Alex became completely consumed by it, the whole world falling away until the only thing that mattered to her was giving her precious Kara pleasure. Then all of a sudden she was being pulled out of Kara and upwards into a pair of incredibly strong arms, and demanding lips.

Even in this delirious state Alex knew exactly what this meant, or maybe at least her body knew and acted accordingly, as she melted into that kiss and wrapped her own arms around Kara. Which of course allowed Kara to taste her own butt on Alex's lips and tongue, but apparently that wasn't enough for her. No, she gently took the hand which had been playing with her pussy, wrapped her mouth around those fingers, and moaned as she greedily sucked them clean.

For a few long seconds Alex watch this lustfully, then she chuckled, "God, I love you."

Kara smiled around those fingers, and then a few long seconds later when she removed them from her mouth she happily returned the words, with an added bonus, "I love you too, my beautiful fiancé."

This made Alex grin widely and plead, "Say it again."

Happily returning that grin Kara obediently replied, "I love you so much, my beautiful fiancé Alex Danvers. Rao, I can't wait to be your wife."

Which pretty much forced the two women into another long, passionate kiss, only this one a lot more soft and loving than the last, which had been needy and lust filled, and a few minutes later Alex reluctantly broke it and reminded her new fiancé, "We should get back to work."

"Can we stay here? Please? Just a little longer?" Kara pleaded before Alex could pull away, "I want after sex snuggles."

Alex hesitated briefly, before adding, "Okay."

She wasn't good at telling Kara no when she had to, and it had become a lot harder when they had become a couple, and it might just be impossible once they were married. After all, Alex felt like she could live on the smiles that Kara gave her, even if the hugs which sometimes followed it almost literally crushed her bones.

Although at least in this case while the Girl Of Steal had already recovered Alex could do with a bit more recovery time, and there was no better way to do that than in the strong arms of Supergirl. And as they did that Alex couldn't help imagining her sister's wedding. Not the fake one she had gate-crashed. The real one. Their wedding. Something Alex was determined to make sure was better than the fake one by far.

MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers
12