My Slave Wife Turns into a Bird

Story Info
My slave wife follows my instructions.
4.2k words
3.79
10.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CK777
CK777
12 Followers

I made plans for my wife and I to go to my favourite Indian restaurant for an evening meal. But first she had to prepare herself to my exact requirements.

She knows to carry out my instructions precisely as instructed, and so she started her preparations.

Firstly, she had a long, warm shower and shave, removing all body hair below her eyebrows. After the body shave, she used depilation cream where needed for a silky-smooth finish and to remove any small stubble left; I like her smooth. She also carried out a full douche and colonic irrigation so ensuring she was clean inside and out.

I must mention, before I forget to tell you, that she has three tattoos. The first is on her pubic area just above her vagina. It has been inked to my design in a bold clear font, and says "Please Hurt Me," simple and to the point if you ask me.

The second tattoo is on her lower back just above her coccyx. It says, "My name is Cunt" and is placed so it can be read by me, or anyone whom I choose, when using her anally.

The third and final tattoo is the only one normally publicly visible. It is on her upper arm and can be read when she wears short sleeved or sleeveless tops. It is a small motif made up of letters and number "R2BF" If anyone asks her what it means she knows she must answer truthfully at all times, and so I choose when it is visible, it stands for "Ready to be Fucked."

After drying herself from the shower and applying the Chanel perfume I chose for her she started to dress.

Firstly, she made sure her wedding ring was in place. I always want everyone to know she is mine. Next to her wedding ring she put on a small stainless-steel ring with a delicate loop attached. Like the slave collars you can get but in ring form. A subtle reminder of her position.

Next, she painted her nails my favourite shade of deep ruby red, being careful to make sure the finish was perfect. Once her nails were dry, she proceeded to start to dress.

The black garter belt was clipped carefully in place around her slim waist and then she carefully rolled on the black fishnet stockings I had laid out for her on the bed; fastening them to the clasps on the garter belt and ensuring the seams lined up perfectly along the back of her legs.

There is no need for her to wear a thong or panties -- she knows that I must have instant and full access to any of her holes at any time. She has become accustomed to me inserting whatever I want in my choice of hole whenever and wherever I want.

Next came the corset. A simple black affair made from thick black rubber with steel boning inside. It is an under-breast fitment so leaving her breasts fully exposed but perfectly supported underneath. She put it on and started to lace it up as tight as she could but knows she needs my help to get it fully tightened to my liking. Now this presented her with a dilemma.

You see she needs my help but is not allowed to speak unless specifically given permission by me to do so. This, dear reader, is why we have a specific protocol in place for such situations, let me enlighten you.

She sat carefully at the dressing table so as not to disturb any of the garments she already had on. Next, she gets a pen and paper from the drawer and writes out what she wants to ask me. She then gets a new, non-lubricated, condom from the drawer and tears open the packet with her teeth. Without using her hands, she removes the condom from the packet and positions it in her mouth; I am rather proud of the dexterity I have taught her in the use of her tongue and mouth. She can put a condom on my erect penis without use of her hands, which aren't always available if I have her tied up.

Taking the handwritten note, she rolls it up carefully into a small cylindrical shape then uses her mouth to insert the note inside the condom which was being held between her teeth. She then takes the condom encased note in her hand and carefully inserts it in her cunt, pushing it up firmly and fully with just the open end of the condom showing from her cunt lips.

She walks slowly over to the chair I am sitting in and stands closely by my side. Arms folded tightly behind her back, legs spread, breasts thrust forwards, mouth open and eyes downcast. The condom protruding from her cunt is at my eye level. I remove it and of course take the opportunity to insert two fingers roughly inside her. She doesn't move, good girl.

I beckon for her to bend forwards slightly and offer my fingers to up to her open mouth. She eagerly and obediently licks them clean, followed by the outside of condom encased note. I don't want her cunt juices all over my hand and clean suit now do I.

I motion for her to stand up straight again whilst I remove and uncurl the note from the condom.

I am pleased to see she has written it very neatly; it reads:-

"Dear Master. Your cunt would be most grateful for your assistance in tightening the laces on the corset to your liking. Thank you, Cunt!"

I stood up and walked around her, admiring the preparations thus far. Pausing behind her I finish lacing up the corset and carefully pull the laces nice and tight, eliciting a small gasp and shallow breathing from her. I then motion for her to continue getting ready.

The corset gives her a wonderful upright posture as she sits at the dressing table to start applying her makeup. She takes her time and carefully works to get the makeup look that I like to see. It must be quite heavy, nothing too subtle, with the overall aim to make her look slutty, whilst still maintaining a hint of class. Bold colours applied thickly work well, making her a likeness of a slutty twenty something. The ruby red lipstick matches her nails and is finished with a non-smear gloss coat making her lips look full and plump.

Once the makeup is completed, she brushes her long hair and ties it up in a tight ponytail. Her hair is almost always up, either like this or in my other favourite style, pigtails.

From her jewellery box she pulls out a thin locking stainless-steel collar I have gifted her, together with a matching pair of locking bracelets. She puts all three items on and tightens the small, recessed hex bolts so they cannot be easily undone. In any case she does not have permission to be in possession of a hex key unless sitting at her dressing table under my supervision. If I were to find her with one, she would be punished severely. Large heavy hoop earrings complete her jewellery.

From the lower drawer in her jewellery box, she removes a pair of nipple clamps. I had these specially made by a jeweller friend. They have a thin chain joining the two clamps together. The clamps are small but with a strong spring action, so they clamp her nipples firmly. The clamping pads have been finished in a small circular shape about 5mm in diameter with each face that clamps onto the nipple being set with small needle like projections so that when they are clamped on, they deeply pierce the nipple and embed themselves in her flesh causing added pain and discomfort.

Whilst she hates this item of jewellery, she knows they are not optional. As she catches my glance in the dressing table mirror, she puts on a forced smile.

After catching her breath, she dons a simple white blouse to cover her breasts and most of the corset, although it is cropped short of her mid torso so onlookers can still see she is wearing a corset underneath.

Next is the skirt. This is a very short miniskirt about 10 inches long and made of a quite thick black rubber material similar to her corset.

It is purposely a size too small for her so when she squeezes it on it fits very snugly and shows off her ass very nicely. It hardly covers her ass, and the slightest bend forward puts her cunt on full view, just how I like it.

The shoes I have chosen for her tonight are simple black patent stiletto heels with a 5 inch heel height and ankle straps. She sits down to put these on, very enjoyable to watch, I definitely have a shoe fetish.

She tightens each ankle strap and ensures the fishnet stockings are smooth and not cinched. Each strap is held in place with a small padlock which give a satisfying click as they lock on. The only keys are for the padlocks are on my keyring, ensuring she has no way of removing her shoes without my permission.

Now that she is almost ready, there will be one more item for her to wear. I have kept this from her sight until now.

Whilst she knows she is not allowed out of the house at any time without a butt plug being in place, I have a special one I purchased for her tonight. I walk over to her and pull the butt plug from my jacket pocket.

It is stainless steel, polished beautifully to a mirror finish, and slightly larger than she is used to. It has a good weight to it also but what makes it really special is that it has a large hollow tunnel through the middle of the plug.

This means that whilst she feels plugged and stuffed the hollow centre, about 1 inch in diameter, allows clear access to her rectum and bowels. Her sphincter is of no use with this plug inserted.

I could force the plug into her myself, but it is much more enjoyable for me to watch her do it, without any lubrication, to ensure she gets the full physical experience. After a bit of a struggle and manoeuvring, she manages to get it fully inserted and stands up straight, adjusting her skirt and blouse.

I am pleased to see the outline of the plug can be seen faintly through her stretched rubber skirt together with the outline of her garter belt.

Now she is fully dressed she picks up a very small black purse with shoulder strap from her dressing table and puts her lipstick and a dozen condoms in it, just in case.

She moves to the centre of the bedroom to stand in front of the armchair I am sitting in. She straightens herself, arms neatly folded behind her back, each hand clasping the elbow of the opposite arm. Legs are shoulder width apart, breasts pushed out by arching her back, mouth open and head slightly bowed eyes looking at the floor.

I stand up and walk slowly around her admiring not only the way she looks and presents herself but also my choice of attire for her and the way she has followed my instructions impeccably. I smile with satisfaction.

Carefully ensuring I don't touch any part of her body I use two fingers on my right hand and insert them fully and swiftly into her cunt knuckle deep. No foreplay, no gentleness I want her to feel violated.

She takes a sharp breath in and wobbles slightly but maintains her composure. Now impaled on my fingers I move them around deeply and firmly inside her, she is beginning to get wet.

I remove my fingers just as abruptly as I inserted them and move round behind her. Lifting her skirt slightly the hollow tunnel butt plug is revealed. I push my fingers through the hollow centre and can just feel the inside of her anus at the inner end of the stainless steel plug. It feels warm, open and satisfying.

I withdraw my fingers after a minute or so and pull her skirt back down just enough to cover the plug. I then move in front of her. Her eyes remain looking downwards as I put my wet fingers in her open mouth. "Suck them clean," I say to her. She eagerly closes her mouth around my fingers and licks and sucks them clean. Good girl.

I remove my clean fingers from her mouth, drying them on her hair, and put my jacket on ready for us to go out.

I take a leash from my jacket pocket and clip it to the steel collar around her neck. A small tug on the leash and she follows me out the door.

We exit the house and I open the passenger door of the car for her, after all I am a gentleman. Not a word is spoken as she gracefully gets into the car, I close the door behind her.

It is only a five-minute drive to the Indian restaurant, and she sits quietly, although squirming slightly as she gets accustomed to the larger tunnel plug in her ass being pressed into her ass further by the car seat.

We have been to this restaurant previously and the manager knows us both, and my specific requirements. I open the passenger door for my wife to exit the car and lead her into the restaurant by her leash.

It is quite busy being a Saturday night, but the manager attends to us immediately and takes us to our usual secluded booth near the back, close to the kitchen servery where you can see into the kitchen and the staff preparing food.

After small talk pleasantries the manager brings us the menus and drinks and leaves us.

The kitchen staff can see us, they occasionally look in our direction, smile, and chatter excitedly amongst themselves.

I order food for both of us, my wife knows better than to open her menu, I choose a particularly hot curry for her and a milder favourite for me.

The meal was pleasant and passed uneventfully. I did give my wife permission to speak, and we had a nice evening chatting about our past week and other vanilla topics of conversation.

Once we had finished our meal I looked lovingly at my wife and gestured towards the kitchen. She knows I always want her to thank the kitchen staff properly for preparing the delicious food for us.

I unclip the leash from her collar, and she slips quietly into the kitchen and then on into the back storeroom, there is excited chatter from the kitchen staff.

She knows I expect her to suck off every member of the kitchen staff who want to avail themselves of her services. (They are not allowed to use any of her other holes, and they know this)

After about 20 minutes she returns to the table looking a little flushed in the face but still with impeccable makeup that has been touched up slightly. She smiles at me as she sits down, her stomach now full of cum and curry, a perfect combination.

I pay the bill and thank the manager, he is always grateful that we boost the morale of the kitchen staff, it makes for a better workplace.

We leave and instead of going straight back to the car I decide we will go for a short walk in the cool evening air.

We stroll around the block on this quiet night with the only sound being her stilettos clicking on the pavement (sidewalk), music to my ears.

My plan for the evening was about to take a further turn in the direction I had intended, but she did not know that just yet. After a few minutes walking I could see my wife starting to show signs of some discomfort, this brought me huge satisfaction.

You see, dear reader, she had not thought how things may progress. As the walk allowed her intestines time to start doing their job, combined with the very hot curry and copious amounts of water and cum she had drunk, she realised that she needed to defecate.

It soon dawned on her that the open tunnel butt plug was holding her anus open so she realised she had no control over choosing when or where her bowels would empty.

I planned this all along, she would be like the birds that fly around our city, they do not store up their shit but instantly get rid of it wherever they happen to be with no conscious control. My beautiful bird wife!

I had not given her permission to speak but as we walked, I turned to her and asked her if she needed to shit? She nodded animatedly so I re-assured her all would be ok, and we headed quickly back to the car.

As we approached the car, I opened the boot (trunk) and gestured for her to get it. The boot has one of those thick rubber liners in it, I didn't want her ruining the leather seat upholstery should she shit everywhere.

As I mentioned earlier it is only a short drive home. When we arrived home, I opened the boot and was pleased to see she had indeed not soiled my car but she was looking very very agitated indeed.

"Oh, do you need some help?" I asked. She nodded frantically.

We entered the house by the back door and straight into the kitchen. Fortunately, our kitchen has a tiled floor which is easily wiped clean.

I lead her to the large dog crate I keep for her in the corner of the kitchen and gestured for her to get inside. I had earlier in the day removed the bedding, so it was just the bare steel floor of the cage, but I was kind enough to leave her a bowl of water in there.

She awkwardly squeezed into the cage, made more difficult by her locked on high heels. I padlocked the door behind her. No sooner had she managed to turn around in the cage when her bowels let go and shit all over the bottom of her cage.

She looked horrified and humiliated, but I had the hardest of erections.

There was nowhere for her to escape so she just sat in her shit and ended up getting covered in it. Her white blouse was soiled, her skirt and legs and heels, every part of her except her face seemed to have shit on it.

"You disgusting bitch!" I said, admonishing her. She looked deflated and thoroughly humiliated and drained.

"I will deal with you in the morning!" I said. I then turned off the kitchen light and left her locked in the cage sitting in her own shit in the pitch black. I shut the door behind me to keep the smell in the kitchen.

I had thoroughly enjoyed our evening; everything had gone to plan, and my wife looked amazing -- both when we went out for the evening and when she was in the cage.

I slept soundly in our king-sized comfortable bed.

Next morning, Sunday, I woke about 8am and went down to the kitchen. I knew the smell would be bad so as soon as I entered the kitchen I first went and opened the windows and back door to let some air in, before turning to look at the cage.

What a sorry state my wife was in. She had had some sleep and was a little groggy but clearly her bowels had continued to do their job during the night. She was mostly covered in dried and semi dried shit and looked pathetic.

"Look" I said, "at what a disgusting mess you have made" She looked forlorn and even if she had permission to speak, I am not sure she would know what to say.

"We need to hurry up or we will be late," I said. I dragged the cage, with her still in it, outside into the garden unlocked it and handed her the garden hose.

"I want the cage cleaned, you washed down, all your clothes put in the washer and the kitchen floor cleaned. You have 30 minutes."

She quickly got on with the chores as instructed. Obviously, she could not remove the steel collar, bracelets, or the high heels but she removed everything else and hosed herself down.

She ripped the fishnet stockings off as best she could with only the part inside her shoes remaining. The pain from removing the nipple clamps was particularly intense. She completed all the other tasks as requested.

She stood before me outside the back door relatively clean, but cold and dripping wet.

"You may go and have a thorough warm shower" I said, this brought a look of gratitude to her face "here are the keys to your shoe padlocks -- remove them once in the shower. You may also remove your butt plug and use the key on your dressing table to remove the collar and bracelets once you are showered."

She did as she was told and whilst she was in the shower, I prepared some clothes for her.

I chose a simple short pretty summer dress and some comfortable but smart trainers for her feet, as I knew her feet would be sore from being locked in the heels for so long. Just two items of clothing; Plus, the obligatory regular stainless steel butt plug.

When she came out of the shower, she looked relieved, thoroughly clean and a bit more refreshed. All her makeup had gone as had all her clothing and she removed the collar and bracelets as she blow dried her hair at the dressing table.

Now completely naked except for her wedding ring and slave ring next to it. She put her hair up in a ponytail and no makeup as instructed.

Before putting on the summer dress I made her insert her butt plug, then she stood before me. She looked beautiful if not a little tired. All her holes had unhindered access or were stuffed, that was very satisfying to me.

CK777
CK777
12 Followers
12