My Slave Wife Turns into a Bird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We haven't much time I said," as we needed to be out, "sit down on the dressing table stool."

She sat facing me and I moved my chair over in front of her and lifted her bare feet up onto my lap.

They were clean and smelled lovely. Her toenail varnish was still in excellent condition and there were some red marks from rubbing and soreness from the high heels and locked ankle straps from last night.

She was a little nervous as she was unsure what I was about to do.

I reached into the dressing table drawer and pulled out a small box of sewing pins (the type used to hold fabric in place when you prepare it for sewing). I keep them in there especially.

There are about 40 needles in the box, and I have cut them all short at the sharp end, so they are about half their normal length, about 15mm long, and have a blunt end instead of the fine needle point. At the other end is the rounded coloured head of the pin for pushing them into fabric without hurting your thumb.

As I massaged her feet in my lap, she started to tremble a bit. I didn't look up and she knew better than to say anything.

I picked a pin out of the box and slowly began to insert it under one of her toenails. With the end being blunt the pain caused is far more than otherwise would be the case. I firmly pushed it home until the head of the pin was flush with the front of her toe.

As I repeated this process on her other toes tears started to stream down her face, but she kept mostly silent, I have trained her well.

"You know I like you to be in pain for where we are about to go," I said. She nodded acceptance as she knew I insisted on her being in some form of pain at the place we were off to shortly.

Once I had completed inserting the pins under the nails of all her toes, I lovingly put the trainers on her feet and laced them up.

"Come on now, stand up and wipe those tears away," I said cheerfully.

She did as I asked and stood up carefully, wincing from the pain. She looked light, summery, clean and to any onlooker 'normal' but she was in considerable pain in her toenails, precisely what I wanted.

We were at risk of running late so I swiftly put my jacket on and bundled her towards the front door.

Just as we were about to leave the house, I remembered something and turned to my wife. "Don't forget your Bible," I said, "and I hope you learnt the passage as you are saying the Bible reading at the front of church this morning."

Until next time...

12