My Slave's Birthday Gift Ch. 03

Story Info
Slave is made to teach others how to pleasure his Mistress.
2.4k words
4.49
12.1k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The punishment and denial on the beach had exhausted my slave and we had gone back to the room to relax. He was glad to be in a private space where no one could see the evidence of how much he had endured.

"My ass hurts Mistress," he said. "My balls ache, please let me empty them."

I could see all of the veins running the length of his rigid cock. The tip looked like it could pop off. His balls looked like ripe plums and I had to taste them. I drew one into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, then did the same to the other. "Oooohhhh," he gasped.

"You are delicious, but you need to cool down now," I replied. I walked over to the refrigerator and took a piece of ice.

Thomas cried out as I placed the ice cube against his swollen sack, but calmed down as I gently rubbed it all around his manhood. It worked and he became just numb enough to allow his cock to relax a bit. I took a bottle of aloe from my suitcase and lightly massaged it on his burning cheeks.

"Rest now my sweet," I said. "I need a nap."

Laying beside him, I gazed at him, the sunshine pouring through the windows, lighting his skin, still flushed pink with desire. I took in the strong features of his handsome face, the way his neck flows down into the deep v of his collarbones, his strong broad chest with perfect small pink nipples. The shape of his belly button and how his stomach meets his groin, his still half erect cock laying against the crease of his inner hip. His muscular legs, the shape of his feet and toes, looking at his gorgeous body stoked a smoldering heat deep inside me.

I wanted his body as much as it wanted me, but I needed him to be utterly desperate tonight in order for him to submit to what I had planned.

Thomas may have slept, or not, but when I woke up I knew that he had not cheated and relieved himself. He was sitting in a chair on the patio, still very engorged and swollen.

We showered together, cleaning every part of each other, rinsing off the scent of sea and sex. I chose a tight short dress for myself and replaced the collar and cuffs on him.

"You will be able to wear something on that tonight," I said looking down at his crotch.

"Thank you Mistress!"

"You may not feel that way in a minute," I replied, reaching into a bag I pulled out another cuff. Fear washed across his face as he figured out what this new device was intended for. It was another black cuff with buckles and a ring, but smaller.

"For my ballsack?" He asked, with a look of disbelief.

"Indeed," I replied, kneeling in front of him. I gathered his balls in my hand and pulled them down and instructed him to buckle himself into the cuff. His hands shook and he fumbled with the device but eventually he managed. "Now you're dressed for dinner," I said.

He was starving but would have preferred room service, or even not eating at all, to being taken back into the dining room like this.

I clipped on the leash, this time to the ring on the cuff that wrapped around the top of his sack. It kept his purple balls away from his body, stretching them down and tightening the skin around them. With a tug he realized just how closely he would need to match my movements and pace to avoid the pull he would suffer if he failed.

The dining room was crowded again and everyone stared at Thomas' predicament. He struggled to eat but I told him he had to eat well, that he needed his energy for later. I didn't need to direct him to keep his legs open this time, the new cuff made closing them next to impossible.

After dinner I led him by his leash, back through the game room, down the stairs, and into the same room we were in last night. He struggled to keep some slack in the leash, especially going down steps, but it kept his mind from resisting or even wondering why we were going back into that room.

He was surprised to see all four women from last night there waiting for us. His face blushed and he groaned as I led him over to show him off. I walked him back and forth and then made him stand just in front of each of them, one at a time, showing them his eager hard cock and cuffed balls before turning to let them see his red ass.

"He's gorgeous, just amazing," said one of them, smiling.

"Yes, he is. And his mouth and tongue are exquisite; you all witnessed the bliss he sent me into last night," I replied. "Have any of you ever eaten a woman?"

They looked at each other nervously. One by one they shared their experiences experimenting with college roommates or drunken hookups with friends, most sounded clumsy and fumbling.

"Tonight you will learn," I told them. "If you want to."

They all nodded yes and Thomas had no idea what this would mean for him and it threw his mind into a state of confusion.

"My dear slave will use only his mouth to bring me to orgasm and you will all gather around to watch closely what he does. Then you will try your best to replicate it under his guidance. Do you agree?"

More nervous looks passed between them, but they all smiled and nodded yes. Thomas moaned.

"Say it out loud," I commanded.

One by one they consented "yes."

"Okay, let's get started. Slave, come here and teach them how to properly suck a pussy," I said, sitting back on one of the sofas, opening my legs. "Ladies, come close and study what he does and how I react."

He sat on the floor between my legs and they sat around him. I could see how much they wanted to touch him, their eyes were devouring him. They looked over every inch of his strong body as he sat at my feet, and their eyes lingered on his massive tortured balls and wonderfully erect cock.

"Michelle..." one said.

"Oh, no." I replied. "You will all address me now as Mistress."

Blushing and awkward, she continued, "Mistress, can I touch him?"

I thought for a moment and then replied. "Only if you all do, and just for a moment. He cannot be allowed to cum yet and he is very close to losing control."

Sitting around him, they began to run their hands over him, stroking his back and chest, his thighs, his arms. Thomas groaned and his cock jerked and leaked under the feeling of so many soft hands caressing his body. The boldest of them reached toward his crotch but stopped, looking at me. I nodded my approval and she slowly moved her hand closer, "oh god," he gasped. She lightly ran her fingers along his erection and then put her hand around his balls.

A smile lit up her face. "His cock is so hard and his balls are so plump!"

The others now wanted a turn to touch his manhood and I allowed it. Thomas shook his head and looked up at me with pleading eyes, afraid that he couldn't contain his load under this tender assault of his shaft and tightly bound sack. I only allowed short touches so that he didn't lose control, I wanted him edged but he needed to stay hungry.

"Please, please," he begged, longing to cum but knowing he couldn't, he wasn't sure if he was pleading to climax or just to have the touching end. He was breathless, his torso was flushed red and he was using all of his discipline to stop himself from exploding. He knew he had work to do.

"Now," I stated, pulling his face into my wet lips, and he went to work, running his tongue across me, wrapping his mouth around my plump pussy, sucking at my throbbing clit, playing with the small metal piercing that adorned it. He moaned deeply, kissing my most private sanctuary passionately, longingly, worshipfully. I held back my climax for as long as possible; if I hadn't I would have cum in seconds. I was as turned on as he was, the only difference was that I could get off whenever I wanted to, and would, many times.

He felt my body tense up and tremble, the contractions in my pussy, and drank my juices, sucking them out of me with expertise.

When I was done I told him to sit to the side and asked for the first volunteer.

She was hesitant at first, and clumsy with her efforts. She licked and slurped around and clearly had no idea what she was doing.

"Don't just sit there slave, teach her," I demanded.

This was difficult for him. He wanted to be the one tasting the sweetness, giving me pleasure. But he began instructing her, guiding her, and soon I was awash in another wave of pleasure.

She eventually made me cum, and sat back smiling at her accomplishment. The look on his face was painful. Witnessing her tongue lick me, watching her lips suckle mine, seeing me writhing and moaning with her face nestled between my legs made him ache in ways he'd never known. It was a mix of jealousy and arousal that made him feel like he would lose his mind.

"Please Mistress," he begged. "Let me please you."

But he still needed to teach three other women how to make me climax with their mouths. I reached toward him and touched his chest. "You did well with her, so you can have a reward. If you want, you can enter me between each training session, but you will enter very slowly, all the way in. Then pull out just as slowly. You can feel me but you can't cum yet."

The conflict showed in his expression. He longed to plunge into my softness but he really wanted to pound me and spill his load. I wasn't sure what he would choose until he moved back between my legs and hovered over me. I felt the tip of his cock press against my slit. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes and then eased into me. I felt every inch of him slide in and he paused, trembling, before slowly sliding back out. He left the tip in for a few seconds and I could feel the throbbing heat of his desperation to let go and fuck me brainless. But with another deep breath he pulled out, groaning as if in pain.

He continued coaching each woman. He guided their tongues across my clit, their mouths sucking and exploring my lips, watching them bring me to bliss three more times. It was agony for him to watch, be forced to tell them how to please me. He sat close by, instructing them, his cock dripping and strained with a wild need to take control and plow into my juicy slit covered in my cum and these women's saliva. He ached to reclaim me, and be reclaimed, sharing his Mistress was hard to bare. In between each training, he would use his opportunity to get one slow entrance into my velvety pussy. I was impressed with his restraint. My slave had performed wonderfully and earned his reward.

We bid farewell to the women and I told them to practice all of their new skills on each other.

The walk back to our room was excruciating for Thomas. Back on his leash, we climbed the stairs and made our way through the crowded game room. I'd never seen his cock so hard and deeply red. His balls, still strapped into the leather cuff, were huge, the veins rising up visibly. He no longer cared about the crowd watching him being led through the room by a leash attached to his sack. He had only one thought that now obsessed him, he was ready to unleash the beast within.

We entered our room and I removed the collar, his ankle cuffs, his wrist cuffs, then finally freed him from the cuff around his sack.

"You were excellent today and have earned a very special reward," I whispered. "Do it, now. Anything you want. Be my Master."

He placed his hands on my shoulders and pressed down; I fell to my knees. He grabbed my hair and I opened my mouth, welcoming him. He started to thrust and his cock filled my mouth and hit my throat. I looked up at my darling submissive slave that had now turned into my majestic animalistic Master and my heart pounded with desire for him.

He stopped fucking my mouth, removed my dress and pointed to the bed. I laid down and spread my legs wide to invite him inside. He moved on top of me and pinned my hands above my head, then thrusted into me with such force that I screamed. My body was shaking, and as he continued pumping I quickly felt the hot electric wave of utter delight flow through my entire body. He growled as he felt me contracting around him, my juices flowing.

"Turn around," he commanded.

I flipped over and he grabbed my hips and pulled them upward. I felt the his cock press against my ass, and then push into it. I could feel the tip enter me, and he stopped for a few seconds as I caught my breath to relax and let him in deeper. Slowly, he pushed into me fully as he stretched my ass open.

"Fuck me!" I screamed, and he began pumping harder. I felt like a rag doll as his hands held my hips high and he pounded me into one rolling climax after another.

"Can I please cum now Mistress?" he asked breathlessly.

"Yes!" I screamed. "Fill me!"

He growled harder and began thrusting faster, moaning and gasping until I felt his cock pulsing out the hot massive load he'd been building up all day. He continued to shoot his cum into me as his whole body spasmed with the relief.

He collapsed, exhausted, and laid his head on my ass, caressing my body.

"Thank you Mistress," he panted.

With a chuckle I replied, "just wait until you see what I have planned for you tomorrow."