Muscle Control

Story Info
Husband gets refined slut training.
5.5k words
4.42
17.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
307 Followers

"Let's start with the basics. Take your clothes off and fold them neatly on the floor in front of you." I watched his face while he processed my instructions. Slight confusion, some hesitation, but compliance with a woman giving him orders quickly won out. He was trained, after all. The clothes came off. He stood naked, unsure of what was expected of him, but already erect and vulnerable, waiting for direction. Perfect.

"Over the next several days I will correct your posture. You will breath deeper, and your heart will pump more efficiently. That means your circulation will improve significantly." I sat back expectantly, waiting for him to grasp the obvious. Surely they briefed him on precisely what he would be doing here for the next two weeks.

He looked perplexed.

"I said your blood flow will increase to parts of you that need to get big quickly and stay that way." Clearly he was not the sharpest tool in the box. But apparently a willing tool all the same. He looked pretty good. About six-two, close-cropped dark hair, nice pecs, good abs, great ass! No tummy-ponch at all, and the biggest cock I might ever have the pleasure of handling. I found myself looking forward to making him squat and bend. But still no clue about why his wife and her friend had left him with me.

"Your cock will get harder faster and I'll be able to use it for hours, ... slut," I explained. Ah, the sudden dawn of comprehension spread across his handsome face. I was ok with him not being too bright. He wasn't here for stimulating conversation. He was here for obedience training.

Lisa and I had become colleagues through our mutual interest in refining the male tendency toward submission. We realized that although a lot of men acted dominant, what they really craved was a firm female hand on their cock. We could help them understand that fact.

The girls had dropped him off on their way to the islands for a couple of weeks. They assured me that he had agreed to this special training and that he was anxious to begin. He didn't look too clued-in though. Maybe he thought he was here for some sort of special yoga instruction. Surprise. Time to raise the expectation level.

"Sit." It was a simple, effective way to establish a subs baseline. If he asked for clarification, if he hesitated, if he did pretty much anything else but sit, it meant extra work for me. It would indicate that his owner had not made basic obedience a priority. Big mistake.

He sat, like the well-trained slut I knew he would be, coming from Lisa's training. He didn't think about shit. He was told to sit, so he did what he had been trained to do, he obeyed the woman.

"Straighten your back. Imagine you have a cable through the crown of your head that's pulling you to the ceiling. Good. Now place your hands on the chair arms and spread your knees to either side of the seat. Good boy. Hold that posture."

"It's important that you remain comfortable but attentive. You will need to remember a few things while you are studying with me. Yes, I said studying. You are a student of the art of submission now," I smiled meaningfully and I hoped, reassuringly. It was always better to establish the line of authority quickly, and rewards for correct behavior worked faster when the slut wanted to please his handler. So did punishment for mistakes.

"Consider this situation a transfer of ownership. For the next two weeks you will belong to me."

I always liked to pause for effect at this point. Almost invariably, something registers on the sluts' face. This slut's bland stare told me two things. First, they had not explained to him what was going to be happening, and second, that he was ready to follow orders. That glazed-over look means a male slut is waiting to be made useful. He is receptive to instruction.

A hard cock also means he is waiting to be used, if it gets that way from being compliant to female authority. This dick was erect, rigid even, jutting out at a forty-five degree angle between the slut's wide open legs. The novelty of being subjugated by a new woman will often do that to a real slut.

"So my name is none of your business right now. You will address me as Miss for the duration of our interactions." He stared back expectantly. Again, not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

"Say yes Miss," I prompted.

"Yes Miss," he parroted.

"Here are a few things you need to know. First, you are my property. For two weeks you will do what you are told, whenever you are told and for as long as I tell you." I waited for a reaction. Zero. Lisa must have fucked this slut into submission pretty good.

I stood between his open legs and tangled my hand in his hair. He smelled good, like leather and wood shavings. I nestled my face in his hair and enjoyed the scent of a submissive slut. He belonged to me for two weeks. When I was done with him he would not only obey any woman without question, he would anticipate his owner's desire and do his best to facilitate her choice of sexual expression.

"Good boy. You may stand and follow me." I turned without a second look at him and walked away. First assumption; expect compliance. Lisa and her friend expected their slut to sharpen his ability to respond to female authority. It was my job to embed that desire in his psyche.

A strategically placed hall mirror allowed me to see that he was padding after me. Naked, semi-erect, he made no attempt to cover himself. I knew by his complacency that he was at my disposal. Time to find the limits of what he was able to give, as well as the start of where our lessons would begin.

I stopped and waited for him to catch up. Without glancing back I snapped my fingers and pointed to the floor behind me.

"Crawl." I said. I heard him lower himself to the carpet almost immediately. I walked ahead, leaving the sub to catch up on his hands and knees.

He crawled after me down the hallway into the living room. The dynamics of our relationship had changed considerably now. He would do whatever I told him to do. He would do what any woman in authority told him to do. Lisa and her friend Julia had established the basics and broken him in. I just had to reinforce their training and couch his slave reactions in civility.

"You're obviously a sub-slut," I observed. It was always good to verbally reinforce the obvious with a male who was not too bright. He was squatting beside me with his knees spread and his erection on display. It would be difficult to imagine a more willing participant. This was going to be fun.

"Stand." His boner bounced as he straightened. I sat and contemplated the stiff cock and full balls on display for me. He shuddered a little when I touched his cock for the first time; a typical response to being fondled by a stranger. It was also the excited response of a male slut that needed to be used.

"Keep your hands behind your back and spread your legs a little wider." Of course he complied.

I estimated his length at about eight inches. His balls weighed heavily in my hand and he grunted when they were fondled. I slapped his ass.

"SMACK!" The slut grunted again.

"I didn't say you could grunt, sub." He started to apologize. I reached up and put my hand over his mouth.

"Listen to me. You will speak only when required. That means no talking unless you need to acknowledge the direction you are given, understand?" Did he understand? He nodded his head and looked at the floor in front of him. Damn, I had been looking forward to slapping that bare ass as punishment for speaking. Now the ass spanking was going to have to wait.

"Good. You are learning quickly," she cooed. "Anytime you grunt reflexively when a woman slaps your ass, you are acquiescing to female dominance, and that's fine." Then she smiled and slapped my bare ass hard.

My cock got a little stiffer and I wondered when she was going to stop teasing and play with it. Julia and Lisa played with it all the time. I was addicted to having my cock stroked and fondled by one or both of them several times a day. I knew better than to touch myself. Lisa caged me for a week after I made myself cum without her permission.

They had been playing with me all afternoon and although they used me like a tool to make them cum multiple times, I was not permitted. When they finally took a break, Julia tethered my leash to a bannister rail and made me squat on the floor, while she and Lisa relaxed and chatted in the living room. But she left my hands free. So I jacked myself off while they were preoccupied. Hearing them talk about me as though I were a live sex toy made waiting intolerable. I squatted in the hall foyer and pumped myself off.

Unfortunately Julia walked into the hall just as my cock erupted. Cum squirted onto the floor at her feet. She was appalled. Or at least she acted that way.

"You disobedient slut! Lisa, come see what our man-whore has done without proper restraints." Julia and Lisa stared down at their slut squatting in a mess of cum.

"Clean it up slut," Lisa commanded, and strolled slowly behind me. I knew what was expected. I lowered my face to the floor and began licking cum off the hardwood.

"SMACK!" Her hand came down hard on my exposed ass, spanking her disobedient slut.

"You missed some over here," Lisa directed my attention. When I was finished she made me squat in front of her and Julia with my knees spread as far apart as possible and my back arched so that my cock was being offered to her.

"I can see you cannot be trusted yet to obey us when you are not forced. So for the next week you will wear a cock cage as punishment. You will of course continue to serve as our pet slut, but your cock will remain caged for seven days. Perhaps staying horny for a while with no release will teach you to listen. No touching means no touching. It's not your cock anymore!"

...

Now I was here, with Julia and Lisa's blessing. Within the first couple of days it became obvious that Miss was stripping away any vestiges of the male slut that I used to be. The expectations were changing. I had to accept being completely naked as a daily way of life. She needed immediate access to her cock and clothes just got in the way. When she was not actively stimulating me as a reward or just on a whim, I was expected to follow her, and anticipate her wants.

For example, if I noticed she was going to sit down, it was my responsibility to get on all fours by her feet in case she wanted a footstool.

Or if she opened her legs just a little, I was expected to nudge her knees apart gently with my face, in case she wanted her pussy licked. And she expected me to know when to back off and when to bury my face in her crotch. I was being trained to respond in a nuanced way, but to have the capacity of a full-blown man-whore any time she felt like ratcheting up the ante.

She was training me to be the perfect man-slut: obedient, visibly attentive, available 24/7, and intuitive to my owner's wants, couched in an attractive, refined male presence.

"No one likes a cowering, submissive slut," she announced one day. "Well, almost no one." She smiled and squeezed my balls hard enough to make me wince.

"Your wife and her best friend want you returned to them as the picture of manliness: virile looking, very attentive, but with a hint of danger; essentially a trophy husband. But they want that, along with the built-in obedience of a well-trained slave slut." Her hand closed around the base of my erection and moved quickly up the shaft in one continuous, ecstatic moment. I gasped. She laughed softly.

"You will learn to anticipate my wants and whims. You will learn from direct feedback how to lick my pussy the way I like it. You are going to show appreciation for any attention I give you and eventually, you will sincerely beg for the privilege of licking me."

My new trainer slipped her hand between my legs, underneath my scrotum and held my balls. Her index finger found the opening to my slut-hole.

"I understand this needs to be a little more accessible," she murmured and forced the tip of her finger into my asshole. I gasped. My cock ached to be touched.

"We'll get to that," she said. "I promise.

...

"Come here big cock," Miss ordered. I scuttled naked across the floor on my hands and feet like a crab, as I had been taught. I sank to my knees and buried my face between her thighs, like a dog drawn to a scent.

"Is your cock hard?" She questioned? "Oh ... Okay, never mind." Her eyes raked over my body and settled on my rigid cock.

"You may lick me," she condescended, "but no whining when I say stop, understand?" As usual, I let myself fall into a deep well of submissive slutdom and licked eagerly at the damp slit between her legs. She pushed me away after 10 minutes or so.

"That's enough!" I'm actually getting a little sick of your behavior. You have been instructed many times and you have practiced sucking my pussy dozens of occasions over the past week. Your technique is still flawed and you don't seem to understand that receiving permission to cum is contingent on pleasing me."

"Stand up tall, there are things you need to hear if you are going to be successful." Her voice held something extra in it.

I stood awkwardly, straightening limbs that had not been allowed upright for days. She kept me nude in a cage about four feet tall by six feet square when she was not using me.

"Hands above your head, wrists crossed," she commanded. She fastened my wrists to a pair of restraints hanging from the ceiling. I groaned as the unfamiliar position stretched my body to its limit and I was forced onto the balls of my feet. She stood behind me and ran her hands down both sides of my body. Her hands slid down my hips pulled my ass open. I began to harden, despite the discomfort.

"Arch!" The command lifted me onto my toes. I thrust my ass toward her and bent my knees, so that I actually hung from the ceiling in my restraints.

"Stay!" she commanded. "Legs apart!" Suspended by my writs, hanging on with both hands, my knees stretched as far apart as I was capable of, I felt the cool metal of a spreader bar being fastened to both knees. She stroked my hardening cock, now hanging conveniently for her at waist height.

"SMACK!" A sharp swat with her crop stung my bare ass and I swung by my wrists.

"Keep this position slut. I enjoy watching you dangle," she said. I felt her finger probing my slut-hole.

"Fuck my finger slut." Her voice was controlled but I could tell she was getting aroused.

Hanging naked in the middle of the room with my legs forced apart, and a strange woman's finger up my ass, I was beyond all pretense of normal. With my cock erect and pumping the air in front of me, I ass-fucked her finger. I was eager to please my new trainer.

"CRACK!" Her open hand slapped my ass sharply.

"Faster! I want to see those balls bounce!"

"Stick your ass out slut. The farther out you can stick it, the louder the sound of my hand on your ass will be, and the better it will feel," she murmured. "At least the better I'll feel." I could sense her smile.

"That's right. Right there." Her breath was shallow. My ass was on display, available, hers. I knew I was just her slut, always available. I was just there to use whenever she felt like it. Sometimes she called me her man-cunt.

"SMACK!" She was right! It felt better. Please god let her do that again! I grunted without permission.

He likes it. The slut actually gets hard and grunts when his ass gets slapped. Brilliant! I can use that as his reward.

"That's all for now. If you're an obedient man-cunt I'll spank you again later," I promised. I'd slap his ass later anyway but it couldn't hurt to have him think he earned it. I bet I could slap his ass till he came. Oooh, ... let's test that theory.

"Lay across my lap slut. Make sure your cock hangs down between my thighs." That would position him perfectly. He stumbled a bit but he finally squirmed awkwardly onto my lap facedown with his soft boner hanging where I could reach it. More importantly that shapely ass jutted up in front of me begging to be spanked.

"SMACK!" The sound of my hand on his bare ass echoed around the room. The slut made a sudden muffled noise and his buttock quivered when I slapped it. I looked at the satisfying pink hand-mark and slapped the other ass cheek.

"SMACK!" The slut grunted. I felt his cock harden.

"Clench!" I ordered. Would he respond? Yes, his butt tensed under my palm.

"Good slut!" I praised him. I stroked the tight muscle on his ass and slipped my hand between my thighs. So far so good, he was hardening nicely.

"Relax your butt." He complied. "I like to watch your slut-ass quiver when I slap it," I explained.

"SMACK! I held him by his cock and felt it stiffen while I spanked his ass. It felt exhilarating. This man-slut belonged to me. I could use him in any way I felt inclined. I had kept him naked, subservient and whenever possible, on the edge of cumming for over a week. He would stand beside me holding my drink in case I wanted it, and for the off-chance that I might play with his cock. Now the slut was lying on my lap grunting with a hard-on, hoping to get spanked. How much more of a whore would he have to be to satisfy the girls?

Imagine being horny enough to squirt because some woman you don't even know is slapping your ass for her own amusement. It was humiliating and it was exciting. She was using my cock to hold me in place. My ass stung but my cock was on the edge because of her abuse.

She paused to flick some of the pre-cum off the end of my boner, then coated the head of my prick with the rest.

"Hmmm, cum for me slut, you have my permission." Her palm held my cock, anticipating. Her other hand spanked my ass. The unbearable tension built. I fucked the palm of her hand until I finally grunted and came. Her theory was proven.

"You're such a natural slut," she rasped, and rolled me off her lap. "Lie on your back and grab your ankles."

I landed on the floor in a heap, but I rolled over like a good slut and did what I was told. She quickly duct taped my wrists to my ankles and I lay spread open on the carpet.

"Let's see what other tricks you can do today," she grinned. "I bet you can cum more than once can't you?" She tied both knees apart in the amazon position, one of Julia and Lisa's favorite ways of using me. Her experienced hand slid along my rigid cock, focusing my attention on the important thing. She made a ring around the base of my balls with her index finger and her thumb. Holding me by my balls she began the relentless stroking that would either end with me cumming or her deciding that she was disinterested after all. Either way, I had no say.

The days crawled into weeks. My new handler spent a lot of time with me, improving my stamina by teaching me to hold various awkward positions. When she wasn't training me I was free to relax in my kennel or on the floor, against a wall with my leash fastened onto a ring embedded in the wall. The other end was locked onto a collar my trainer had put around my neck when I first arrived.

My cock was kept in a male chastity cage unless she wanted to use it. The little key that hung from her anklet was a constant reminder of my submission to her dominance. She enjoyed explaining what she was doing as though that might help me understand how to do it better. One typical afternoon I followed her naked through the house, trying to anticipate her whim. She sat in the kitchen and beckoned me closer. Her hand closed around my caged package and she held it thoughtfully.

"Like any muscle, it needs to be exercised and trained if you want it to reach it's full potential," she pointed out. Good to know, I guess.

"Kneel." I moved quickly. Being on my knees was one step closer to the possibility of having my cock released, however briefly. I could feel my shaft thickening in its metal restraint. I spread my knees apart and arched my caged cock toward her, begging for release. She searched my face for a moment, looking for some indication that I deserved her attention.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
307 Followers
12