My Sleazy World of Sluts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God... it's so big and thick." Penny notices a glob of alien precum oozing out of the piss slit. She cautiously leans over and laps it up, wondering what alien precum tastes like.

"Holy crap on a cracker! That's good. Wow... I never knew alien jizz was so sweet." Penny starts sucking off the alien, drinking the precum that pours out onto her tongue. She deep throats the entire immense shaft, her saliva lubing it for her mouth.

Penny feels the huge shaft tremble in her expertly sucking mouth. She sucks even faster, bobbing her head rapidly, swinging it, side to side. The alien cock explodes inside Penny's throat. The tidal wave of alien jizz pours down Penny's throat. She pulls back and collects a mouthful in her mouth, drinking it all down once the cock stops cumming. Penny takes a couple of cocksucking selfies, with the alien cock filling her slutty mouth.

"Oh my fucking God! That was so yummy. If I would've known how good alien cum was, I would've been sucking off a whole bunch of aliens before now." Penny laughs, and sucks the fat alien rod clean, popping her mouth off of it.

"I need this big fucking alien dick in my pussy." Penny yanks her shorts off and climbs up on the table, straddling the alien, as she faces away from it. Penny bounces wildly on the bulging alien rod, slamming her pussy down on it.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKK!! GOD... THAT FEELS GOOD!!" Penny screams out, cumming all over the fat alien cock in her pussy. She leans her perfect, blonde haired head back and keeps slamming down on the rod. Penny fucks the alien for thirty minutes, cumming three more times. She finally feels the big dick twitch hard and cum deep up her perfectly delicious, throbbing, bald pussy.

"Uhhhhhhhh." Penny groans, as the cum pours into her convulsing pussy. There's so much, it oozes out the sides of her stretched out, swollen cunt.

"FUCK... THAT WAS SO GOOD! You've got a great cock mr alien." Penny looks back at the still motionless alien and says.

"Thank you." The alien finally speaks.

"EEEEEKKKKKK!!" Penny is scared shitless, jumping off the aliens dick and the table. She slips and falls down, but quickly recovers, grabbing her shorts an running out of the exam room.

The alien just smiles and throws up a peace sign.

"CUT!" Kelly says. "Great job guys." She compliments Spence and Penny, as the lights come on. Penny walks back into the room, putting her shorts on.

"Damn... I almost sprained my ankle, jumping off that table." Penny laughs.

"You OK?" Kelly asks.

"Yeah... I'm fine. My pussy is real fine. Great job Spence. You've got a helluva nice alien cock." Kelly and Penny laugh. Spence gives Penny a big alien thumbs up, as he takes the giant alien head off.

...

I spend the evening fucking Beth and Bernie, doggy style pounding their tight asses and slamming their big ol, soft titties, nice and proper. Howard films it. I gave him a million dollar bonuses for each sex robot. Bernie took control of the money. She didn't want Howard spending it on his own robot... or a ronof comic books. Ha.

Howard zoomed in as I came all over his gorgeous wife's smiling face. Bernie sucked me clean, as I booty fingered Beth.

Kelly rode me, as we went over the movie. She bounced that awesome pussy on my rock hard cock monster, telling me how everything went.

We put it out... and it was HUGE. A big smash for our site. Hey... sex robots... horny green aliens... and sluts... all pay I guess. I love this country. (Big ass smile, as I smoke a fat ass blunt, my feet kicked up on my desk.

Sex sells... and sluts do the selling. Oh hell to the fuck yeah!!

12